NBA_Starter
07-09-2011, 10:41 PM
Jr.'s a Bum :pity:

NBA_Starter
07-09-2011, 10:46 PM
Kyle Busch wins :cry:

Nymfan87
07-09-2011, 11:52 PM
Disappointing race. Just another cookie cutter 1.5 miler, I'm afraid. Does NASCAR really believe fans want to see races like this? I'm sure the vast majority of NASCAR fans would rather see more =<1 mile tracks than this stupid ****.

OC Knights #11
07-10-2011, 11:28 AM
Disappointing race. Just another cookie cutter 1.5 miler, I'm afraid. Does NASCAR really believe fans want to see races like this? I'm sure the vast majority of NASCAR fans would rather see more =<1 mile tracks than this stupid ****.

I agree mostly with what you said, last night was pretty boring. Nascar definitely needs to expand their horizons, track wise that is.

Bucsfan
07-10-2011, 04:34 PM
Well to me they need to start with more road courses, or just odd shaped ovals, or something cause I had a hard time paying attention to it all, and to top it off Busch won, left a bad taste in my mouth, and then to hear that some fans didnt get home until 6am this morning!!! the traffic i read was horrific, so i cant even imagine how pissed off i would be

worst race of the year by far

starting with the brickyard at the end of this month it should be better after that (watkins glen, michigan,pocono,bristol)

dynasty7961
07-10-2011, 11:40 PM
Put a dirt track on the schedule haha

NC_RaiderFan5
07-11-2011, 12:02 AM
Well to me they need to start with more road courses, or just odd shaped ovals, or something cause I had a hard time paying attention to it all, and to top it off Busch won, left a bad taste in my mouth, and then to hear that some fans didnt get home until 6am this morning!!! the traffic i read was horrific, so i cant even imagine how pissed off i would be

starting with the brickyard at the end of this month it should be better after that (watkins glen, michigan,pocono,bristol)

Pocono earlier this season was the most boring race I've ever watched in my entire life.

MarkieMark48
07-11-2011, 01:13 AM

The Brickyard? Indy is always one of the worst races of the year.

What people dont realize is that its not what the fans want to see or whatever, its what pays. Did you guys year about ORP/IRP losing their nationwide race next year to IMS. It sucks, Ive always like ORP/IRP, its on of the best races of the year, but lack of sponsorship means the track is now done.

Bucsfan
07-11-2011, 04:54 PM
Pocono earlier this season was the most boring race I've ever watched in my entire life.

lol no way, its one of the faster tracks with long straight aways, but to each his own i guess, Kentucky to me was just a snooze fest, no moving around alot, no big movers or shakers, no accidents that made it more interesting

The Brickyard? Indy is always one of the worst races of the year.

What people dont realize is that its not what the fans want to see or whatever, its what pays. Did you guys year about ORP/IRP losing their nationwide race next year to IMS. It sucks, Ive always like ORP/IRP, its on of the best races of the year, but lack of sponsorship means the track is now done.

Ive always like the Brickyard, especially comparing it to kentucky, its also when Travis Pastrana will be in the Nationwide series, so im kinda excited to see how he does, so that adds to it for me

MarkieMark48
07-11-2011, 05:27 PM
Ive always like the Brickyard, especially comparing it to kentucky, its also when Travis Pastrana will be in the Nationwide series, so im kinda excited to see how he does, so that adds to it for me

Seriously? Cars get spaced out 10 seconds apart and just ride the whole race. Travis Pastrana wont be running at Indianapolis Motor Speedway, he will be running the last race at Lucas Oil Raceway which is the short track about 10 mins from Indy, and will put on a much, much better show, but is losing their nationwide date to Indy next year. My guess is Pastrana will finish 32nd or worse. He ran about 20th the whole time in the K&N race in Richmond earlier this year

Mike Oxlong
07-11-2011, 07:16 PM
Boring race and the TNT portion of the schedule needs to get over with sooner then later.

By the way, **** you, Kyle.

Bucsfan
07-12-2011, 01:08 AM
Seriously? Cars get spaced out 10 seconds apart and just ride the whole race. Travis Pastrana wont be running at Indianapolis Motor Speedway, he will be running the last race at Lucas Oil Raceway which is the short track about 10 mins from Indy, and will put on a much, much better show, but is losing their nationwide date to Indy next year. My guess is Pastrana will finish 32nd or worse. He ran about 20th the whole time in the K&N race in Richmond earlier this year

what i meant was that the Pastrana race will be the same weekend, so its exciting, I know he wont do good, not every driver will start off amazing, doesnt mean i dont want to see it, ive met travis a few times when Nitro Circus is filmed by my work, so im pulling for him

like i said regarding pocono, too each his own

Boring race and the TNT portion of the schedule needs to get over with sooner then later.

By the way, **** you, Kyle.

Agreed, only 1 more race then its only ESPN and ABC (wish it was fox though, i like theirs the best)

MarkieMark48
07-12-2011, 04:35 PM
what i meant was that the Pastrana race will be the same weekend, so its exciting, I know he wont do good, not every driver will start off amazing, doesnt mean i dont want to see it, ive met travis a few times when Nitro Circus is filmed by my work, so im pulling for him

like i said regarding pocono, too each his own

Agreed, only 1 more race then its only ESPN and ABC (wish it was fox though, i like theirs the best)

I don't see how a nationwide race at a diffetent track can get someone excited about the cup race on the same weekend, but whatever...I met him in richmond, hes a cool guy.

Bucsfan
07-12-2011, 10:46 PM
well your not me and im not you....so you dont need to understand

they are freaking 30 miles apart, I dont care if they were on seperate parts of the country, I like the Brickyard most years, and Nationwide races are usually good fun because of newcomers and rising stars, im not the traditional Nascar fan, who gives a ****

not even sure why I explained that to ya

MarkieMark48
07-13-2011, 01:07 AM
well your not me and im not you....so you dont need to understand

they are freaking 30 miles apart, I dont care if they were on seperate parts of the country, I like the Brickyard most years, and Nationwide races are usually good fun because of newcomers and rising stars, im not the traditional Nascar fan, who gives a ****

not even sure why I explained that to ya

I don't care, whatever gets youto tune in.

The nationwide series is slowly coming back because nascar is finally doing the right thief and not allowing cup guys to contend for the title so the dont come in and win everything. But right as they do that, they announce they are taking one of the best tracks on the circuit off the schedule.

Bucsfan
07-13-2011, 01:52 AM
are you drunk posting? your posts seems to have gone down lol

I dont care what track it is, if its fun its fun, While i would love to see more than K&N racing at larry miller motorsports park that would be amazing, but we are stuck with garbage and garbage, Nationwide needs to come to Utah, but it wont...they want to stick with boring 1.5 mile races that we see week in and week out

MarkieMark48
07-13-2011, 12:38 PM
are you drunk posting? your posts seems to have gone down lol

I dont care what track it is, if its fun its fun, While i would love to see more than K&N racing at larry miller motorsports park that would be amazing, but we are stuck with garbage and garbage, Nationwide needs to come to Utah, but it wont...they want to stick with boring 1.5 mile races that we see week in and week out

Thats what pays.. it sucks

mma&basketball1
07-21-2011, 06:29 PM
I was there it was pretty boring took along time to get parked and there wasnt any parking left then i heard 20 000 people didnt even make it there