PDA

View Full Version : Which Decision Would Have Been Best?

TheChamp
07-08-2011, 08:06 PM
Since yesterday was the one year anniversary of LeBron James's "Decision", I thought that I'd bring this up. Which team (Bulls, Cavs, Clippers, Heat, Knicks, Mavs, or Nets)would have been the best for LeBron and why. Also, how do you think each team would be in the long run with him?
Dicuss.

Best Choice: Bulls: Joining a team with a great young point guard and a top notch defense. Great all around team.

2nd Best Choice: Knicks: Starting lineup of Reymond Felton, Landry Fields, LeBron James, Amare' Stoudemire, and Anthony Randolph with a great bench.

3rd Best Choice: Heat: Creates a team of superstars that would take time to develop, but could eventually completely dominate.

4th Best Choice: Mavericks: Team that is getting older by the minute but might have been even better with LeBron this year.

5th Best Choice: Clippers: Very young with no true veterans but has great potential.

6th Best Choice: Nets: New billionaire owner= great possibilities

7th Best Choice: Cavaliers: Never did or would have gotten help, carried that team year after year.

LAKERMANIA
07-08-2011, 08:11 PM
I personally thought he should have stayed with the Cavs, you cant honestly KNOW for sure he wouldn't have gotten help.. They were a 60+ win team and couldn't get it done, that doesn't sound like the organization's fault to be honest..

Anyway besides Cleveland I would have liked to see him in the Bulls as well then the Knicks

Khalifa21
07-08-2011, 08:13 PM
When combining everything I think it would been the Knicks without being a homer.

He would've had the chance to resurrect basketball in a city with the best fans in the league. He would've still been the man, but had a LEGIT second option in Amar'e. His endorsement deals would've gone through the absolute roof.

I'm not so sure about the Bulls... His arrival would've definitely stunted Rose's growth and I really doubt how effective Rose would've been without the ball in his hands so much.

To be honest, the Heat seems to be working out nicely... He came within two W's of the NBA title. I think if he just wants to win, he made the best decision. If he wanted to establish his legacy and resurrect the mecca of basketball, the Knicks would've been the better choice.

SteBO
07-08-2011, 08:20 PM
Sorry, but we already have a thread made for this............

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=633163