PDA

View Full Version : Where NBA players can play

TRF929
07-03-2011, 05:00 AM
I was thinking NBA players can all get together and play at the few arenas that are usable for anything.

I live in San Antonio, so the Alamodome is a possible place for players to play at and possibly charge for admission. Its able to hold tons of fans and be televised to maybe make a little more money. Players would have to set all this up themselves, getting all the connections but its very reasonable I think. They wouldnt make as much as their yearly salaries but it would bring something in their pocket and keep fans interested while the lockout goes on. And IF all that goes down, it might put pressure on the owners, seeing that they can play somewhere else and still get TV time.

Think about the teams that could happen, if all this went down. It could be like your fantasy bball teams, at times.

What other arena's are out there that could do something like this? I know there a lot of bball places to play, but I'm looking at big arena's for fans, that are capable and familiar with broadcasting.

This is only a pipe dream of mine, so i dont need comments saying it'll never happen. But its a interesting idea

millerandco
07-03-2011, 05:49 AM
they can come play in my backyard