PDA

View Full Version : Nene To Opt Out Of Nuggets' Contract

kdspurman
06-30-2011, 08:39 AM
I thought they had a deal with him worked out, so I'm a little surprised... Let the Nene sweepstakes begin....

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2011/6/30/2251993/nene-free-agent-denver-nuggets

rurichie
06-30-2011, 08:51 AM
Come to nj!

FriedTofuz
06-30-2011, 08:56 AM
Hes going to get paid very well. Hes looking to sign a 50 million dollar contract, and that may certainly happen.

fishfan79
06-30-2011, 09:01 AM
Mle to miami ?

jtsunami
06-30-2011, 09:02 AM
Nene to the Pacers!

jtsunami
06-30-2011, 09:03 AM
Mle to miami ?

:laugh2:

daleja424
06-30-2011, 09:33 AM
He has two choices...

1) break the bank and play for a scrub

2) sign for the MLE in one of the contending cities desperate for a big man (Boston, Miami, NY)

SteBO
06-30-2011, 09:35 AM
I expect him to stay in Denver. He's not coming to Miami unless unless opts for a massive paycut, which I don't see happening at all.

Expect him to stay in Denver, but I see a team like indiana nabbing him for about 9-10 million per, depending on CBA of course.

SteBO
06-30-2011, 09:35 AM
I expect him to stay in Denver. He's not coming to Miami unless unless opts for a massive paycut, which I don't see happening at all.

Expect him to stay in Denver, but I see a team like indiana nabbing him for about 9-10 million per, depending on CBA of course.

kdspurman
06-30-2011, 09:42 AM
He has two choices...

2) sign for the MLE in one of the contending cities desperate for a big man (Boston, Miami, NY)

You can add San Antonio to that list of teams desperate for a big man...

NYKnickFanatic
06-30-2011, 09:50 AM
I wish the Knicks would sign him. Should have never traded him in the first place.

LTBaByyy
06-30-2011, 09:50 AM
He and AK47 are going to the Nets to play with D Will

thephoenixson28
06-30-2011, 09:51 AM
Hope phoenix gets him Gortat/Nene would put us back into contention.

Jetsguy
06-30-2011, 09:52 AM
This will likely be his last big contract, he is not taking the MLE to play anywhere...no chance

Hugbees
06-30-2011, 09:53 AM
Mle to miami ?

yeah turn down 12 mill for 5..makes sense.

sixer04fan
06-30-2011, 09:56 AM
he's gonna get paidddd

saucy1
06-30-2011, 10:03 AM
perfect way for new warrior management to make a statement

LTBaByyy
06-30-2011, 10:11 AM
He is going to the Nets or Warriors count on it

Mc Uncle Cola
06-30-2011, 10:12 AM
He goin to Jerzzzzzz

kdspurman
06-30-2011, 10:24 AM
maybe he'll take less to play with his brazilian team mate splitter and help build the future of the spurs? :pray: (btw i know this is not gonna happen but a man can wish can't he?)

NYKnickFanatic
06-30-2011, 10:25 AM
He and AK47 are going to the Nets to play with D Will

:pity: Sig bet?

Atownballa5
06-30-2011, 10:31 AM
hopefully nets, but no guarantees

Yunqn
06-30-2011, 10:32 AM
Snt Nene for josh smith ..

I dont see any teams he can go to honestly.. Nets have lopez and pacers have hibbert.. Nene is at best when playing center and unless both players are moved for pf it wouldnt make sense..

Yunqn
06-30-2011, 10:37 AM
:pity: Sig bet?

Not in your convo .. But nene on the knicks would be better than any of the teams or stupid ideas(takin mle for miami) thats bein posted.. Idk what u guys can do to get him.. It has to be three team..

But he makes the most sense on nyk since he cant play pf for much of a game.. And amare doesnt have to play out of position anymore.. At the same time nene runs and plays defense.. Fits your system and your new vision..

Yunqn
06-30-2011, 10:40 AM
Hawks trade
Knicks trade
Warriors signing
Return to denver

The other ideas make no sense to me and you guys are just trying to put two and two togetger by saying who has the most money(pacers nets)..nene plays center which both of those teams have already.. There going for david west.. Not nene

3ballbomber
06-30-2011, 10:41 AM
A player like Nene would be great on a contender. I would love to have him in my team. Battier is another player that would be great on any contending team.

Mutombolievable
06-30-2011, 10:47 AM
Would fit in well in Atlanta

NYKnickFanatic
06-30-2011, 10:48 AM
Not in your convo .. But nene on the knicks would be better than any of the teams or stupid ideas(takin mle for miami) thats bein posted.. Idk what u guys can do to get him.. It has to be three team..

But he makes the most sense on nyk since he cant play pf for much of a game.. And amare doesnt have to play out of position anymore.. At the same time nene runs and plays defense.. Fits your system and your new vision..

Yeah, I wish we could get him some way or another.

rurichie
06-30-2011, 10:49 AM
Nene and AK to NJ!

ULT WARRIOR408
06-30-2011, 11:08 AM
Hopefully he'll sign with my Warriors.We could really really use a big man of his elk.:pray:

metsfanssince05
06-30-2011, 11:14 AM
I can see the Nets grabing im. If they can some how grab Jr Smith, Nene and AK there going to be nasty.

BallIsAll
06-30-2011, 11:18 AM
Snt Nene for josh smith ..

I dont see any teams he can go to honestly.. Nets have lopez and pacers have hibbert.. Nene is at best when playing center and unless both players are moved for pf it wouldnt make sense..

No, nene is better at playing pf and hes been playing out of position here at denver without a true starting center for some time.

GoPacers33
06-30-2011, 11:20 AM
Pacers yes plz

LakersIn5
06-30-2011, 11:28 AM
i hope nene goes to a championship contender. not just to a playoff team like denver but to a championship team. a team that really can win a title.

Chill_Will_24
06-30-2011, 11:32 AM
If the Nets were to sign Nene, AK47, and Jerzey boy JR Smith, after drafting the possible steal of the draft in Marshon Brooks who was projected at #15; all this following a season in which they traded for a top 2 pg in the league... Billy King would deserve consideration for executive of the year. That team would be disgusting in Brooklyn!

kjoke
06-30-2011, 11:57 AM
Nene has stated that hed welcome playing in miami.... That being said, him taking the mle is almost as outrageous as lebron wade and bosh all taken a pay cut to play on the same team, that is just absurd. See what i did there?

Chill_Will_24
06-30-2011, 12:11 PM
Nene has stated that hed welcome playing in miami.... That being said, him taking the mle is almost as outrageous as lebron wade and bosh all taken a pay cut to play on the same team, that is just absurd. See what i did there?

If that happens.... :sigh: that would be good for MIA and bad for the entire league cuz then we all know where the trophy is going every year. The NBA would be absolutely no fun.

jimbobjarree
06-30-2011, 01:15 PM
Nene and AK to NJ!

That would be pretty sweet.

Rumor had it though, that AK despised playing with Deron Williams, and was one of the few that were real happy to see him gone. I wonder if that would count against the Nets?

DoMeFavors
06-30-2011, 01:21 PM
Dont like Nene, I think he is overated and wouldnt play well next to Lopez at pf. I am all David West here.

Crackadalic
06-30-2011, 01:21 PM
Nene is more of a power forward anyway. He can play along side with a guy Like Brook Lopez or Hibbert

Punk
06-30-2011, 01:23 PM
Come to nj!

Why the hell would he do that?

BallIsAll
06-30-2011, 01:25 PM

baiting?

Chill_Will_24
06-30-2011, 01:35 PM
That would be pretty sweet.

Rumor had it though, that AK despised playing with Deron Williams, and was one of the few that were real happy to see him gone. I wonder if that would count against the Nets?

hope thats not true.. i think the Nets are banking on AK coming to NJ because of the Prokhorov connection

LTBaByyy
06-30-2011, 01:39 PM
D Will
JR Smith
AK 47
Nene
Brook Lopez

6th man: Morrow

That would deserve a :clap:

Maybe then DoMeFavors would jump off the Heat bandwagon and like his team again

DoMeFavors
06-30-2011, 01:50 PM
D Will
JR Smith
AK 47
Nene
Brook Lopez

6th man: Morrow

That would deserve a :clap:

Maybe then DoMeFavors would jump off the Heat bandwagon and like his team again

I like both teams, my mind will never change.

AddiX
06-30-2011, 01:54 PM
Nene is going to get paid a lot somewhere.

Rebounds, plays defense, he's inside moves, and is one hell of a passer for a big man. That guy earned what he has coming for sure, he's done a lot to improve his game.

KnicksR4Real
06-30-2011, 01:56 PM
Be smart, take less money for a contender. Don't go and sign with the bad teams like the Nets, Cleveland, or non-playoff teams. You probably will, but I'm just saying.

rurichie
06-30-2011, 02:01 PM
I'd change that name then. How about DoMeLebron, DoMeWade, DoMeBosh, or DoMeDelonte?

I mean Lebron's mom lol

Chill_Will_24
06-30-2011, 02:07 PM
Be smart, take less money for a contender. Don't go and sign with the bad teams like the Nets, Cleveland, or non-playoff teams. You probably will, but I'm just saying.

With all due respect and your still the man for getting me my sig but that was an idiotic statement. The Nets current roster + Nene > The current Knicks + whatever crap they may add with the little money they have

Chill_Will_24
06-30-2011, 02:09 PM
I'd change that name then. How about DoMeLebron, DoMeWade, DoMeBosh, or DoMeDelonte?

or DoMeJohnCena... he seems like the type...

DoMeFavors
06-30-2011, 02:10 PM

Nets are a new team, they havent even had Deron yet. They played the entire year without an all star. Now Deron is on the team and he only played 12 games. And he was hurt in all of them. With 20 million in cap space I dont think you just compare Nets to Cavs.

DoMeFavors
06-30-2011, 02:10 PM

What?

ULT WARRIOR408
06-30-2011, 02:13 PM
wont happen, he's not white.

For real.:laugh2:

LTBaByyy
06-30-2011, 02:17 PM
D Will would make Nene an all star in the East

Chill_Will_24
06-30-2011, 02:26 PM
D Will would make Nene an all star in the East

Agreed. I dont think he would start over Amare because the league and media are jocking NY but Bosh would probably be left out. Either Lopez or Nene would make it or even both.

DoMeFavors
06-30-2011, 02:26 PM
Agreed. I dont think he would start over Amare because the league and media are jocking NY but Bosh would probably be left out. Either Lopez or Nene would make it or even both.

Nene wouldnt make it over Bosh or KG but keep thinking that.

FriedTofuz
06-30-2011, 02:47 PM
Mle to miami ?

Nene is still young, Its highly inprobable for him to take a signficant pay cut in order to play for the heat. We dont even know if the MLE will exist post Lockout.

He has two choices...

Not true at all. He can break the bank and still play for a contender. Hes young and still in his prime, he can earn money for the future and be happy on a contender. Not every free agent has to be desperate to play for miami.

It has nothing to do with intelligence. Nene gets to live his dream, as a professional basketball player. You dont know how much hardships one has gone through to make it to this point. If they want to cash in based on their efforts, so be it. You cant say he is smart if he takes less money to play for a contender. So are you saying hes stupid if he takes more money to play for a team that doesnt have a high chance of succeding? Why not sign for a bad team? A few pieces can make a difference to a bad team. New jersey has Deron williams too.

Nene can sign wherever he wants, he doesnt have to take less money to play for a better team. It has nothing to do with intelligence, because regardless where he signs he will be a winner because hes making millions and living his dream of playing in the nba. You dont have to play on a contender to be happy. If you were in the nba and had the oppertunity to make millions, im sure you would decide to take more money. You never know what you would do until your in the situation.

Why wouldnt he do that? The nets have youth, an all star in deron williams, and cap space. Plus great management and an owner willing to spend for the benefit of his francise. Just because the nets did poorly this year, doesnt mean they cant get better.

Now this is just racist, and irrevelant.

JIDsanity
06-30-2011, 02:57 PM
Nene is still young, Its highly inprobable for him to take a signficant pay cut in order to play for the heat. We dont even know if the MLE will exist post Lockout.

Not true at all. He can break the bank and still play for a contender. Hes young and still in his prime, he can earn money for the future and be happy on a contender. Not every free agent has to be desperate to play for miami.

It has nothing to do with intelligence. Nene gets to live his dream, as a professional basketball player. You dont know how much hardships one has gone through to make it to this point. If they want to cash in based on their efforts, so be it. You cant say he is smart if he takes less money to play for a contender. So are you saying hes stupid if he takes more money to play for a team that doesnt have a high chance of succeding? Why not sign for a bad team? A few pieces can make a difference to a bad team. New jersey has Deron williams too.

Nene can sign wherever he wants, he doesnt have to take less money to play for a better team. It has nothing to do with intelligence, because regardless where he signs he will be a winner because hes making millions and living his dream of playing in the nba. You dont have to play on a contender to be happy. If you were in the nba and had the oppertunity to make millions, im sure you would decide to take more money. You never know what you would do until your in the situation.

Why wouldnt he do that? The nets have youth, an all star in deron williams, and cap space. Plus great management and an owner willing to spend for the benefit of his francise. Just because the nets did poorly this year, doesnt mean they cant get better.

Now this is just racist, and irrevelant.

Nice to see someone with common sense.

FriedTofuz
06-30-2011, 03:01 PM
Nice to see someone with common sense.

:cheers: Just looking at other teams perspectives.

FriedTofuz
06-30-2011, 03:03 PM

Come on Brotha, Lets keep it clean and back on topic.

LTBaByyy
06-30-2011, 03:07 PM
Nene would make the All Star team over Horford or Bosh in the East playing with D Will

DoMeFavors
06-30-2011, 03:09 PM
Nene would make the All Star team over Horford or Bosh in the East playing with D Will

How? Nene avg like 14 pts a game and like 8 rebounds. To me that isnt even close to an allstar. He is overated he will be the next Ben Gordon.

FriedTofuz

Unlikely, but on a bad team like New jersey that struggles to score, nenes numbers may inflate. Playing with a good playmaker should also increase his oppertunities to score and his ppg average.

AddiX
Nene is going to command quite a bit more than you guys are expecting. He may nit be a superstar in name, but his production in the court is very impressive.

FriedTofuz
06-30-2011, 03:11 PM
How? Nene avg like 14 pts a game and like 8 rebounds. To me that isnt even close to an allstar. He is overated he will be the next Ben Gordon.

Horford has 13 and 10 when he made the all star team. Overated? I doubt many have even talked about nene. Ben Gordon and Nene play completly different positions and are therefore not comparable.

LTBaByyy
06-30-2011, 03:14 PM
His numbers will sky rocket on the Nets!!!!

He played in Denver with Melo (1st half), JR Smith, Gallo, Wilson Chandler, Lawson, Felton, Martin

Come on now, His shot attemps and points will go up big time!!!! and already avg 8 reb

Plus he will play with D Will!!!! D Will made Carlos Boozer look like one of the best PF in the league the past few years, now look at him

Plus he will play with Lopez (No rebounds) so his rebounds will go in the double digits

If he goes to the nets I expect 19 and 11

DoMeFavors
06-30-2011, 03:14 PM
Horford has 13 and 10 when he made the all star team. Overated? I doubt many have even talked about nene. Ben Gordon and Nene play completly different positions and are therefore not comparable.

Tyson Chandler and David West are better

LTBaByyy
06-30-2011, 03:15 PM

Horford avg 13 and 10!!!!!! haha

Come on now, research

AddiX
06-30-2011, 03:19 PM
Nenes stats don't tell the whole story, the ball in Denver was ran Through him. A lot was asked of him besides rebounding and scoring.

FriedTofuz
06-30-2011, 03:23 PM
Tyson Chandler and David West are better

in terms of what? Tyson is a better defensive player, and west is a undersized PF who has great offensive game. The nets need scoring, so I would assume NENE is the Free agent the nets would target.

RCarlson85
06-30-2011, 03:26 PM

It all depends where his priorities are. He could cash in with a bad team and maybe reach the playoffs/finals eventually, or he could take less and go to a team that has a shot now like Miami, Boston, SA, or NY. It all depends what matters to him more.

DoMeFavors
06-30-2011, 03:27 PM
in terms of what? Tyson is a better defensive player, and west is a undersized PF who has great offensive game. The nets need scoring, so I would assume NENE is the Free agent the nets would target.

Well then Derons leaving because Nene sucks. He should be making 7 million a year but will probably get a deal over 12 million. Dont want him anywhere near the Nets.
Name me one time Nene impacted a game?

Chupi
06-30-2011, 03:27 PM
Hes coming to Miami. Bank on it

DoMeFavors
06-30-2011, 03:30 PM
Hes coming to Miami. Bank on it

Bibby
Wade
LeBron
Bosh
Nene

would have the most wins in NBA history.

Chupi
06-30-2011, 03:39 PM
He said he'd like to play in Miami, we're about to find out how badly.

Tony_Starks
06-30-2011, 03:44 PM
not real smart with the new cba pending. If the owners get their way he'll definitely be getting a paycut wherever he goes. I would've took that money and see what happens, it was only one more year....

LTBaByyy
06-30-2011, 04:10 PM
He will not sign a 5/6 year $25-30 million deal with Miami haha

He is leaving so much money on the line!!!! He is not like Wade or Lebron with so many endorsements where they can leave a lil bit on the table to sign with eachother

That would be crazy, especially if he does and Miami loses again lol

NBA_Starter
06-30-2011, 04:37 PM
Heat :pray:

Jewelz0376
06-30-2011, 04:48 PM
I love how some miami fans think every good free agency this upcoming off season is signing with the heat

Punk
06-30-2011, 04:51 PM
Yeah, because he's gonna sign with a Heat team when the CBA is gonna come down hard.

Heat fans were just on Dalembert's penis. Now, It's Nene. lol

I would LOVE it if he came to the Knicks. He has a better shot at coming due to Melo, Chauncey and Amare there but we live in REALITY and if he's opting out of a 50 win team. Then he wants to get paid and go to another team where he will make money like Houston, Indiana, Minnesota, etc.

NBA_Starter
06-30-2011, 04:52 PM
I love how some miami fans think every good free agency this upcoming off season is signing with the heat

Maybe he wants to win more than make a lot of $$$?

gbrl
06-30-2011, 05:08 PM

this nonsense can be said about your team as well

LTBaByyy
06-30-2011, 06:01 PM
How much does Minnesota have in cap space this summer?!?!?!

If he went there that team woupd be soooooo talented its not even funny

With a GOOD coach replacing Rambis that team would be a good playoff team

Punk
06-30-2011, 06:05 PM
Maybe he wants to win more than make a lot of $$$?

Denver was a 50 win team and he opted out. What does that tell you?

Young and Stupid
06-30-2011, 06:23 PM

Cleveland was a 61 win team and he opted out. What does that tell you?

All kidding aside -- like everything in life -- it's not black-and-white. Maybe he wants more money, maybe he wants to see if the grass is greener on the other side, maybe he wants a change of scenery, or maybe he feels that the team will never take the next step.

Whatever the case, he probably won't be signing a new deal until October or November; so, he'll have plenty of time to think it over.

djeller1139
06-30-2011, 07:00 PM

A full season of the Denver team that ended the season last year might not win 50 games again this coming year, and Nene could obviously see that.

Also, I'm pretty sure he felt slighted during the season when all the talks were about Carmelo extension, trade, etc. when he was expiring as well.

I still think there's a good chance he resigns with Denver, but we'll see.

FriedTofuz
06-30-2011, 09:35 PM
Bibby
Wade
LeBron
Bosh
Nene

would have the most wins in NBA history.

Thats what everyone said when miami signed lebron, wade, and bosh. Yet, they didnt have the most wins in the NBA history.

He said he'd like to play in Miami, we're about to find out how badly.

Who wouldnt want to play in miami? Not only is it a beautiful city, but shall be a contender for years to come. Players would like to play for miami, but not at the expense of their pay cheque.

I know, right? :facepalm: Next season dwight howard will sign for the MLE if they dont get nene :laugh:

Well then Derons leaving because Nene sucks. He should be making 7 million a year but will probably get a deal over 12 million. Dont want him anywhere near the Nets.

playoffs, Game 1 against OKC

RaiderLakersA's
06-30-2011, 09:48 PM
Good for Nene. A hard worker who deserves to be in the right situation that suits him, whether it leads to a title or not.

Chupi
06-30-2011, 09:55 PM
There's so many cons of him opting out its not even funny. For one, he left 12 mil on the table. Two, hes not gonna have a team for while so he is gonna have to practice all by himself. Three, in the new CBA, contracts are gonna be affected greatly in both aspects; the number of years and the amount of money per. And there's prolly a couple more...

The money was there and in the new CBA, he prolly wont ever get the type of money he just turned down. So what im saying is, he opted out to go to a better situation for himself to win, not to make money. He just turned the other cheek on it just now. I predict he goes to Miami, but i GUARANTEE wherever he goes its to win and will take a paycut.

netfan83
06-30-2011, 10:20 PM
I can't believe all the misinformed 'fans' that think players like Nene would have to take a pay cut. The last owners offer was to INCREASE the cap to $62 Mil from the current $58 Mil. Denver was supposedly only offering a 3 year contract starting at $12 Mil. There are teams like the Nets that would gladly offer Nene a starting salary of $13 Mil and a 5 year contract!

With a (hard) cap of of $62, the Nets could easily offer Nene $13 Mil and have DWill, Nene and Lopez as their core. There are other teams that would also compete for Nene and offer similar deals.

MTar786
06-30-2011, 11:26 PM
hed fit in san antonio. they like under sized centers. or he could even play center at golden state. same goes for new york. too bad none of those teams will get him. if he goes to miami for mle i will laugh

xabial
06-30-2011, 11:53 PM
Hopefully he'll sign with my Warriors.We could really really use a big man of his elk.:pray:

Then why would you give David Lee a $60M six year contract? I thought he was your big man. Besides aren't they both Power forwards? Nene is a luxury unless you find a way to trade Lee. Dont think neither are Suited for a NBA center Position.

GiantsSwaGG
07-01-2011, 12:08 AM
Mle to miami ?

:facepalm:

GiantsSwaGG
07-01-2011, 12:10 AM
He is going to the Nets or Warriors count on it

Nets have a center and I think they much rather have Howard!

THE GIPPER
07-01-2011, 12:13 AM

Yes nene has never once impacted a game in his entire career :facepalm:

GiantsSwaGG
07-01-2011, 12:13 AM
hope thats not true.. i think the Nets are banking on AK coming to NJ because of the Prokhorov connection

I heard AK-47 didn't like D-Will too...But money talks!

netfan83
07-01-2011, 12:14 AM
Then why would you give David Lee a $60M six year contract? I thought he was your big man. Besides aren't they both Power forwards? Nene is a luxury unless you find a way to trade Lee. Dont think neither are Suited for a NBA center Position.

While he can play center, he's much better at PF and more important, that's the position he WANTS to play. Denver played him at center because they signed that awful contract for injury-prone KMart. Since he's now a FA, anyone who thinks he'll sign for their team as a center is not being realistic.

GiantsSwaGG
07-01-2011, 12:15 AM

Lmao

hawks4
07-01-2011, 12:27 AM
Lets give my Hawks this one. They desperately need a center. Someone like Nene could help solve some problems for them.

netfan83
07-01-2011, 12:38 AM

Dude, please follow Favors and become a Utah fan. You're seriously embarrassing Nets fans and after the last couple of years, that's quite an accomplishment.

Nets have a center and I think they much rather have Howard!

Nene is a top PF. After we sign him, we can still trade Lopez for Howard.

Lets give my Hawks this one. They desperately need a center. Someone like Nene could help solve some problems for them.

I'm actually hoping for a full year lockout - yeah it sucks, but if it happens, then I think the Nets have a decent chance of signing Nene at PF, Howard at C (FA - send 2 1st round picks to ORL like MIA did for the Bosh and the Princess) and trade Lopez, Outlaw, Morrow and 1st pick for Josh Smith. Yeah, I know it's a 5% chance of happening, BUT, if there is a cap at $62 Mil, there is a chance it can happen.

CavsYanksDuke
07-01-2011, 12:50 AM
:laugh2:

Somebody needs to wake up. We may not like the Heat, but the players actually like DWade and LeBron, generally with exceptions.

Although, I think the Heat will have to settle for Samuel Dalembert, unless Nene would like to surprise us all and take a smaller paycheck.

tp13baby
07-01-2011, 12:54 AM
its funny people actually think the Nene is a BA...
His points are from penetration from JR or Ty. And his impact on the boards isn't as great as you want it too. Still a good player but someone will over pay him severly.

raiderNlakerfan
07-01-2011, 01:06 AM
Hope phoenix gets him Gortat/Nene would put us back into contention.

HAHAHHAHAA CONTENTION OF WHAT? the lottery?? Ahhaahhahahah suns fans

iggypop123
07-01-2011, 01:21 AM
heard sacramento wants chandler. if they strike out maybe they can entice him to sign. indiana has money but i think its going to go to west.

Kobes a Killer
07-01-2011, 01:31 AM
Take a pay cut and come to LA?? LOL not gonna happen, he would be a good player to have though backing up Bynum

KaganRS
07-01-2011, 01:31 AM
hey i heard they need a forward in Minnesota ...this has David Kahnnnn written all over it

Knicks21
07-01-2011, 01:41 AM
yeah turn down 12 mill for 5..makes sense.

Where did you get 12 mil from? That is a bit excessive.

IBleedPurple
07-01-2011, 02:20 AM
Nene has said he felt underappreciated, so this may just be to feel some love from the Nuggets players, fans, and FO