PDA

View Full Version : The Planking Game Featuring Dwight Howard

towlsmoke420
06-29-2011, 10:12 AM
http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22748484/30318324

Pictures of NBA players "planking," a new viral game that involves lying down. Posted by Ben Golliver.

The NBA players might not be taking their Collective Bargaining Agreement negotiations with owners lying down, but they are spending their summer flat on their faces. That's because a popular international game known as "planking" has gone viral throughout the NBA Twitterosphere.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to explain planking. The game boils down to taking a photograph of yourself lying down face first, like a plank, on an unusual object or in an unusual place. The fun comes in the innovation and one-upsmanship.

Who can pick the most unique place? Who can pose for the funniest picture?

It's no surprise that two of the NBA's biggest pranksters -- Orlando Magic guard Gilbert Arenas and center Dwight Howard -- are also two of the most prolific plankers. Here are a few photos the duo has posted to their respective Twitter accounts in the past few days.

lol. Check out the pics!!

MagicHero3
06-29-2011, 10:25 AM
lmao i love it

Slimsim
06-29-2011, 10:30 AM
lol funny stuff

ManRam
06-29-2011, 10:38 AM
Yeah, Gil and Dwight were tweeting these pictures all day yesterday. Kind of funny...

bal_ravens
06-29-2011, 10:46 AM
Oh how I miss him on the Wizards. Less planking, more rehabbing bud!

nightBULL
06-29-2011, 10:52 AM
Some places I'd like to see NBA players planking:

On top of Lebron's mom (pts to Delonte for already accomplishing this one)
On top of Lebron's fiance (pts to Rashard Lewis for already completing)
During the NBA finals (props to Lebron for already completing)

macc
06-29-2011, 10:58 AM
It's not called the "laying down game." It's called "planking" and it's the newest craze. If you don't plank than **** you!

allSUAVE
06-29-2011, 11:03 AM
Planking ..that Trend its type Corny ju digg

gwrighter
06-29-2011, 11:06 AM
hahaha, This is jokes.

The Final Boss
06-29-2011, 11:22 AM
Idiots

KnicksR4Real
06-29-2011, 11:23 AM
gotta love dwight

njnets
06-29-2011, 03:12 PM
love it! nice to see these guys have some harmless fun

Crackadalic
06-29-2011, 03:37 PM
Kick the can is more fun then planking. I mean really?

Sadds The Gr8
06-29-2011, 03:38 PM
wtf is the point of planking? it's not like it consists of skill or technique...

NYY 26 to 7
06-29-2011, 03:40 PM
Wow this is terrible. Also not creative at all - these are mostly in their house or training facility. At least if your going to act like your 12 get creative with it. I haven't heard of this until now but go "plank" at a red carpet event or crash a wedding while the bride is walking down or go find a random office building (who will care your Dwight Howard). This is worse than icing but just like that at least be creative if your going to do it.

godolphins
06-29-2011, 03:55 PM
Planking is a racist term, I don't know how this is suppose to be funny.

Plankin = slavers stacked slaves on plank beds face down, hands chained to their waste and called it planking the slaves. Still funny?

HeatBBall
06-29-2011, 04:06 PM

The term not so much isn't funny now that you've pointed that out to us, but the pics that they are posting are hilarious. lol

macc
06-29-2011, 04:14 PM
Dang, some of you never heard of planking till now? What rock are you living under? j/k. Anyways it got popular in the UK, here is a little vid on it. I think it's funny actually.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRHnTFesv7c

Sadds The Gr8
06-29-2011, 04:17 PM
Dang, some of you never heard of planking till now? What rock are you living under? j/k. Anyways it got popular in the UK, here is a little vid on it. I think it's funny actually.

i don't understand how i just heard of it now...i'm always on the internet.

JPHX
06-29-2011, 04:22 PM
a lot of people plank in california and arizona.

SportsFanatic10
06-29-2011, 04:27 PM
i gotta say this is pretty stupid. i have a sense of humor and everything but this just doesn't seem funny to me at all i don't get it.

six
06-29-2011, 04:29 PM
All the cool people plank here in Chicago. If you dont plank, you're a square.

NYtilIdie
06-29-2011, 04:34 PM
You guys really need to lighten up, its a lock-out right now so their trying to have some fun.

six
06-29-2011, 04:41 PM

Do you really think white people invented planking just to piss off black people? Actually that may be true :eyebrow:

Planking is hilarious though, there is nothing wrong with adults acting like children. I encourage planking, lets have a little fun and bring out the inner child that's inside all of us . =)

BTW this video is awesome, planking in UK.

JWO35
06-29-2011, 04:42 PM
On the local news, this 1 guy planked on an airplane, they thought he was some type of terrorist :laugh2:

KingPosey
06-29-2011, 04:43 PM
Some places I'd like to see NBA players planking:

On top of Lebron's mom (pts to Delonte for already accomplishing this one)
On top of Lebron's fiance (pts to Rashard Lewis for already completing)
During the NBA finals (props to Lebron for already completing)

lol OUCH! Thats pretty rough brotha. I imagine you might catch it a bit.

KingPosey
06-29-2011, 04:45 PM

I just have this feeling that these 2 takes on "planking" dont have much to do with one another in spirit.

And the Plank Beds in ships were not exclusive to slave ships during the time. It was a pretty common them in all ships.

I really think the term "planking" used this way simply means "lying face down while stiff like a board." Its just childish, stupid, yet mildly amusing fun. Nothing more to read into or be hyper sensitive about imo.

asandhu23
06-29-2011, 04:46 PM
walk the plank...

AnalyzeNShoot
06-29-2011, 04:50 PM
Uhmm, hope this translate to D12 to Agent0 pick and rolls.

dodie53
06-29-2011, 06:16 PM
do it in a more public place with lots of people

Lake_Show2416
06-29-2011, 06:27 PM
i remember 1st seeing this from race car drivers, i never got it ha

championships
06-29-2011, 06:41 PM
The point of this game is? :shrug:

Damn if your that bored, get in the Gym and work on your game.

Tony_Starks
06-29-2011, 06:51 PM
I sure would love to see Jameer Nelson planking on the bench so Gil can get some burn!!

Lake_Show2416
06-29-2011, 07:08 PM
I sure would love to see Jameer Nelson planking on the bench so Gil can get some burn!!

im sure Gilbert burns enough

dtmagnet
06-29-2011, 08:58 PM
I thought it was pretty funny, I liked the one where Dwight was on the counter at Subway or whatever and the manager was just laughing and taking a picture.

GoPacers33
06-29-2011, 10:19 PM
Dwights hilarious. Gilbert not so much

jtsunami
06-30-2011, 09:23 AM

Thanks, Debbie Downer. (http://www.hulu.com/watch/19280/saturday-night-live-debbie-downer-birthday-party)

I bet you like to tell your girlfriend 1 in 4 people get STDs in their lifetime while you are having sex, too.

The fact that black people are being goofy and funny about this clearly means you should lighten up.

3ballbomber
06-30-2011, 10:12 AM
practice your hook shots Dwight.

barreleffact
07-01-2011, 12:08 PM
Thanks, Debbie Downer. (http://www.hulu.com/watch/19280/saturday-night-live-debbie-downer-birthday-party)

I bet you like to tell your girlfriend 1 in 4 people get STDs in their lifetime while you are having sex, too.

The fact that black people are being goofy and funny about this clearly means you should lighten up.

So because a group of people are ignorant to the root, everyone should think it acceptable now? I see it the other way. Everyone should see the origin and go from there.

Anyway, what are the funniest places someone has planked?

jtsunami
07-01-2011, 12:15 PM
So because a group of people are ignorant to the root, everyone should think it acceptable now?

Ummm... yes. Or should we focus on the origin of the "Rule of Thumb" and everything else that is now part of our culture, regardless of what it used to be.

Give me a break.

barreleffact
07-01-2011, 12:19 PM
Ummm... yes.

lol. I seriously hope that was sarcasm.

PlezPlayDKnicks
07-01-2011, 12:22 PM
First Plank today on a truck at work.. It was fun.. I plan to do another on a public park rim. I like the creativity of trying to top ur last plank. I could see why some people are indifferent to it. But i personally liked it after trying it once

barreleffact
07-01-2011, 12:28 PM
Ummm... yes. Or should we focus on the origin of the "Rule of Thumb" and everything else that is now part of our culture, regardless of what it used to be.

Give me a break.

Good point. Instead of enlightening others, we should all just forget about the past and move on and sing Kumbaya together while throwing out former racist retorts intermittently. It's perfectly logical there. Sooner or later words such as ***, N-word, *****, ****, etc will all be acceptable because if everyone uses them, whats the problem. Call your mother a ***** tonight and see if she is okay with it, then come back and tell me I should be comfortable with former racist retorts being used loosely.

jtsunami
07-01-2011, 12:35 PM
:laugh:

All those words are insults though. Planking is a game. Rule of Thumb is a saying. You are generalizing way too much. Planking isn't a racist tort. It was something I bet 95% of people don't know what it was. And now people are doing it because it's funny. Nobody that is alive today should offended by this.

You truly are Debbie Downer. Gosh I'd hate to actually know you.

xxplayerxx23
07-01-2011, 12:35 PM
Yeah, Gil and Dwight were tweeting these pictures all day yesterday. Kind of funny...

whos that in ur sig lol :D

thephoenixson28
07-01-2011, 12:43 PM
Good point. Instead of enlightening others, we should all just forget about the past and move on and sing Kumbaya together while throwing out former racist retorts intermittently. It's perfectly logical there. Sooner or later words such as ***, N-word, *****, ****, etc will all be acceptable because if everyone uses them, whats the problem. Call your mother a ***** tonight and see if she is okay with it, then come back and tell me I should be comfortable with former racist retorts being used loosely.This is why there is still hate today. The past is the past. People try to make something out of nothing. Just people having a good time no matter how they spend it.

barreleffact
07-01-2011, 12:46 PM

All those words are insults though. Planking is a game. Rule of Thumb is a saying. You are generalizing way too much. Planking isn't a racist tort. It was something I bet 95% of people don't know what it was. And now people are doing it because it's funny. Nobody that is alive today should offended by this.

You truly are Debbie Downer. Gosh I'd hate to actually know you.

The feeling is mutual. I hate ignorant people, but those that promote ignorance are even worse. You are obviously one of the many idiots of our poorly educated society. I hope you are enlightened one day though. It's doubtful but possible. You probably believe 9-11 was done by "Al Qaeda," the Gulf of Tonkin incident was real, and the Fed Reserve are actually in place to help the nation. It's general knowledge so it must be correct, right? You probably use the term "Haji" as a discriminatory slur even though its actually a play on the Haj they take religiously.

You really remind me of the episode of Southpark where they dawned sheets in order to become "ghosts." The Klan isn't as big as in the past. Is it okay to wear the sheets?

barreleffact
07-01-2011, 12:49 PM
This is why there is still hate today. The past is the past. People try to make something out of nothing. Just people having a good time no matter how they spend it.

Good point. The past is the past. Why is there a history class then? What does this "past" matter to anyone. Obviously the past doesn't have any impact on today. Obviously!:rolleyes:

rapjuicer06
07-01-2011, 01:12 PM
The feeling is mutual. I hate ignorant people, but those that promote ignorance are even worse. You are obviously one of the many idiots of our poorly educated society. I hope you are enlightened one day though. It's doubtful but possible. You probably believe 9-11 was done by "Al Qaeda," the Gulf of Tonkin incident was real, and the Fed Reserve are actually in place to help the nation. It's general knowledge so it must be correct, right? You probably use the term "Haji" as a discriminatory slur even though its actually a play on the Haj they take religiously.

You really remind me of the episode of Southpark where they dawned sheets in order to become "ghosts." The Klan isn't as big as in the past. Is it okay to wear the sheets?

You're really going overboard man. Who the hell **** in your cherrios? What is your problem? How is it offensive when they aren't doing it in a offensive way? They are having fun while doing something with no harm intented. Yet for some reason you are up on this pedestal shaking your head because your taking it way out of context...just chill out man, its 2011, not the 1860's...

And what the hell did you mean by the bolded part?

rapjuicer06
07-01-2011, 01:14 PM
Good point. The past is the past. Why is there a history class then? What does this "past" matter to anyone. Obviously the past doesn't have any impact on today. Obviously!:rolleyes:

What do you want people to do? How are we supposed to change the past? Are you one of those people where if you make a mistake you can't laugh about it later on? If you do something wrong it is ALWAYS hung over your head? Jesus Christ...is that you?

x21x NiNJA x21x
07-01-2011, 01:15 PM
I Luv It

jtsunami
07-01-2011, 01:20 PM

Ok well my bachelor degree and I will go carry on with life being happy instead of focusing on the negatives that happened hundreds of years ago. Your reasoning is terrible. You are literally generalizing EVERYTHING. Because I find that planking is funny and don't care to get mad over it, now I'm a bigot and ignorant?

I mean, are you really comparing the KKK to planking? Really? Because they both have ties to racism, you group them together?

I'm sorry I'm SO ignorant. I wish I could omniscient like you. :rolleyes:

jtsunami
07-01-2011, 01:23 PM
This is why there is still hate today. The past is the past. People try to make something out of nothing. Just people having a good time no matter how they spend it.

Nope, sorry. Not according to barreleffact or whatever his name is. We should always associate the back of the bus with black people. We should always associated trains and railroads with the Chinese. Because if you don't you're ignorant.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

SpeeMN
07-01-2011, 01:28 PM
The two of them on the luggage cart is hilarious, along with the fast food counter top. If you can't find this funny, go see a therapist.

barreleffact
07-01-2011, 01:29 PM
You're really going overboard man. Who the hell **** in your cherrios? What is your problem? How is it offensive when they aren't doing it in a offensive way? They are having fun while doing something with no harm intented. Yet for some reason you are up on this pedestal shaking your head because your taking it way out of context...just chill out man, its 2011, not the 1860's...

And what the hell did you mean by the bolded part?

9-11 was a proven state funded, "false-flag" event, yet the media was never able to question the president to receive truth. The 9-11 commission omitted all discrepancies that weren't mutually greed on by literally every member, and the president never spoke under oath. Many discrepancies such as the supposed plane from PA is still listed as active under the FAA, the "pancake " collapse that was in no way pancake, secondary explosions, the loss of the wings and engines of the pentagon plane, building 7 in general, etc. MANY authors and media have expounded upon all this but are brushed off as unpatriotic. For proof, watch a documentary called "Zeitgeist", or I could PM you a message with about 5 or so documentaries and many books to read on the topic if you don't perceive it as valid.

Al Qaeda was originally a term for a computer file. It wasn't some hooded men out in the mountains terrorizing the helpless.

Back to the topic, I don't feel I have overreacted at all. My own people use the N word in an unoffensive way, but that's just it. It is still offensive. Regardless of the new found accepted meaning, it is still offensive. Tell a rape victim to let it go. Tell her children to let it go. It isn't that simple when it doesn't affect you.

I'm not one that can't get over the past. I readily accept and laugh at myself harder than anyone else, so I definitely laugh at others too. The past will never change, but it shouldn't be forgotten either. That is my point. Sooner or later there will be children playing tag while wearing white sheets. It will be called sheeting and everyone will think it's cute. Should I? Or should I politely enlighten others that it isn't right to prevent future idiotic events?

barreleffact
07-01-2011, 01:34 PM
Ok well my bachelor degree and I will go carry on with life being happy instead of focusing on the negatives that happened hundreds of years ago. Your reasoning is terrible. You are literally generalizing EVERYTHING. Because I find that planking is funny and don't care to get mad over it, now I'm a bigot and ignorant?

I mean, are you really comparing the KKK to planking? Really? Because they both have ties to racism, you group them together?

I'm sorry I'm SO ignorant. I wish I could omniscient like you. :rolleyes:

What's your degree in and where was it attained? I mean a degree in basket-weaving really isn't special. If you got it via a crap school, was the education really of quality. Further, do you actually work in your field that the degree was in? In short, you do not want to bring up education with me. I work in the field of my BS Degree, and am applying to medical schools. Why bring up education in this debate? It really isn't necessary to validate yourself with that.

rapjuicer06
07-01-2011, 01:55 PM
9-11 was a proven state funded, "false-flag" event, yet the media was never able to question the president to receive truth. The 9-11 commission omitted all discrepancies that weren't mutually greed on by literally every member, and the president never spoke under oath. Many discrepancies such as the supposed plane from PA is still listed as active under the FAA, the "pancake " collapse that was in no way pancake, secondary explosions, the loss of the wings and engines of the pentagon plane, building 7 in general, etc. MANY authors and media have expounded upon all this but are brushed off as unpatriotic. For proof, watch a documentary called "Zeitgeist", or I could PM you a message with about 5 or so documentaries and many books to read on the topic if you don't perceive it as valid.

Al Qaeda was originally a term for a computer chip. It wasn't some hooded men out in the mountains terrorizing the helpless.

Back to the topic, I don't feel I have overreacted at all. My own people use the N word in an unoffensive way, but that's just it. It is still offensive. Regardless of the new found accepted meaning, it is still offensive. Tell a rape victim to let it go. Tell her children to let it go. It isn't that simple when it doesn't affect you.

I'm not one that can't get over the past. I readily accept and laugh at myself harder than anyone else, so I definitely laugh at others too. The past will never change, but it shouldn't be forgotten either. That is my point. Sooner or later there will be children playing tag while wearing white sheets. It will be called sheeting and everyone will think it's cute. Should I? Or should I politely enlighten others that it isn't right to prevent future idiotic events?

So your a conspiracy theorist then? I guess Bin Laden taking credit for it doesn't really mean anything?

You are now comparing this to a rape victim? What the hell is wrong with you?

barreleffact
07-01-2011, 02:16 PM
So your a conspiracy theorist then? I guess Bin Laden taking credit for it doesn't really mean anything?

You are now comparing this to a rape victim? What the hell is wrong with you?

Conspiracy theorist. lol that term will forever live in infamy based off ignorance. Anyone that disagrees with the media regardless of evidence is a "conspiracy theorist." There is more evidence proving it's a state sponsored event than that it was a true attack.

"He" made that video, right? Have you ever seen it? I suppose he really did get about 8 shades darker for that video. I mean Iraq and Afghanistan are perpetually over 100 degrees and bright, but he darkened up and fattened up for that video, right? He also, wrote a letter to Pakistan and many nations, but decided to counter that with a video directly to the America, right? He also decided to no longer be left handed and to eat and write with his right hand instead of his dominant hand. He also decided to gain weight even though he was diagnosed with kidney failure and cancer in an American hospital in Dubai.

But yea, he "admitted" to it. :rolleyes: Precisely why the Pakistani gov't denies he was found there, and why his body was immediately "disposed of in the ocean" without anyone to see, right?

Please, don't speak until you have facts to back up your claim. Have something more than I saw it on the news so it must be right. Apply actual physics and LOGIC to the things you read and hear. That is what is so wrong with Americans. We as a people are collectively dumb. We rarely question accepted information and are so blissfully unaware or everything around us. But we are happy, right? In the middle of an economic depression, we are still "happy," right? That is all that matters. I have a degree; therefore, I must be "happy," right? :facepalm:

Seriously, I will enlighten anyone to these facts and much more if you like. I can even explain why the buildings were selected as targets. No one ever asks "why the towers?" Personally, I think that is HUGE. Why these towers and not the Washington monument, white house, the school the president was in at the time, etc etc etc. Don;t be a fool. READ, Research, and Evaluate the truth for yourself.

Edit: Yea, what is wrong with me. Terms that reference slavery in which men and women were forced to lie face down in their feces and urine in no way relates to rape. I mean many of those men and women were raped later, but you're right. What was I thinking?

Again. I detest ignorance.

rapjuicer06
07-01-2011, 02:20 PM
Someone needs to give this guy a hug :sad2:

I have a lot of pitty for you, for the pure fact that you think so negatively about the world. Someone really had to do you wrong for you to look at the world the way you do. Cheer up man, it'll be ok

barreleffact
07-01-2011, 02:26 PM
^ I pity you and the masses of people like you. You will never know the truths of the world. You will never know the truly great thing and people nor the truly wrong events. You refuse to have open eyes. You are uneducated, and closed minded. You cannot debate me with logic so you attack my demeanor. I implore you to educate yourself about Libya, Yemen, Afghanistan, Venezuela, Iraq, etc etc etc. Then...Look at America. lol. "The land of the free." Free to be ignorant

Shahrose
07-01-2011, 02:50 PM
Found this on reddit
http://i.imgur.com/Ftjo0.jpg

lmao and this:
http://i.imgur.com/MlIKK.jpg

rapjuicer06
07-01-2011, 03:09 PM
^ I pity you and the masses of people like you. You will never know the truths of the world. You will never know the truly great thing and people nor the truly wrong events. You refuse to have open eyes. You are uneducated, and closed minded. You cannot debate me with logic so you attack my demeanor. I implore you to educate yourself about Libya, Yemen, Afghanistan, Venezuela, Iraq, etc etc etc. Then...Look at America. lol. "The land of the free." Free to be ignorant

If you hate America so much then leave. No one is keeping you here. I am educated on the fact that the world isn't perfect. But we here have it better than A LOT of places, so I'm not going to sit and piss an moan about the country I live in when it is much, much worse other places. And forgive me for not thinking that the country I live in would kill its own people like what you are saying. I have faith in some people, and I don't think everyone in the world is corrupt as you do. Go to Africa, or any where else. Do us all a favor and take your disgusting negativity out of here. Peace

thephoenixson28
07-01-2011, 03:11 PM
Good point. The past is the past. Why is there a history class then? What does this "past" matter to anyone. Obviously the past doesn't have any impact on today. Obviously!:rolleyes:History shows you what happen in the past,it doesnt mean you have to dwell on it. Hahaha :rollseyes:

jtsunami
07-01-2011, 03:27 PM
What's your degree in and where was it attained? I mean a degree in basket-weaving really isn't special. If you got it via a crap school, was the education really of quality. Further, do you actually work in your field that the degree was in? In short, you do not want to bring up education with me. I work in the field of my BS Degree, and am applying to medical schools. Why bring up education in this debate? It really isn't necessary to validate yourself with that.

I hate ignorant people, but those that promote ignorance are even worse. You are obviously one of the many idiots of our poorly educated society.

Hmm... why bring up education in this debate? Well, because to you I am of the poorly educated society.

I received a Bachelor Degree of Science in Management with concentrations in Marketing and Human Resource from the Krannert School of Management at Purdue University. I work in Marketing and Sales at a small software firm in Indianapolis. Is that good enough for you The Almighty One?

I can't help but laugh at you when you assume a) I'm uneducated b) I have a degree from an online college c) I have a fine arts degree d) I work outside my field. Why are you even on this site? lol

But go on with your pessimistic outlook on life and study conspiracy theories authored by writers who are just trying to make money. :laugh: You really think these authors have accurate information? Like they are able to retrieve classified information from the White House and CIA. Holy **** you are a poor soul.

Your conspiracy authors are no better than Harold Camping.

barreleffact
07-01-2011, 05:08 PM
If you hate America so much then leave. No one is keeping you here. I am educated on the fact that the world isn't perfect. But we here have it better than A LOT of places, so I'm not going to sit and piss an moan about the country I live in when it is much, much worse other places. And forgive me for not thinking that the country I live in would kill its own people like what you are saying. I have faith in some people, and I don't think everyone in the world is corrupt as you do. Go to Africa, or any where else. Do us all a favor and take your disgusting negativity out of here. Peace
That's the reason why you will forever be blinded. "Ignorance is bliss." The truth scares people, so even when things are blatantly obvious, we still manage to avoid seeing it.

Go to Africa? Lol, because I am black I have to love Africa? Nice. Very eloquently put. It is really funny. The best quotes I can think of are " What is the best way to keep the people ignorant to knowledge? Put it in a book." and "When the generally accepted knowledge is believed by fools, the scholar is seen as ignorant." Its the funnies paradox in the worst of ways. Enjoy your accepted knowledge. Alternative theories are a driving force throughout history. Centuries ago, we believed the world to be flat. Anyone who disagreed was accepted as a fool. The world is pretty flat to you.

History shows you what happen in the past,it doesnt mean you have to dwell on it. Hahaha :rollseyes:
History details what happened in the past, and shows precautions for the future if the same mistakes are repeated.

Hmm... why bring up education in this debate? Well, because to you I am of the poorly educated society.

I received a Bachelor Degree of Science in Management with concentrations in Marketing and Human Resource from the Krannert School of Management at Purdue University. I work in Marketing and Sales at a small software firm in Indianapolis. Is that good enough for you The Almighty One?

I can't help but laugh at you when you assume a) I'm uneducated b) I have a degree from an online college c) I have a fine arts degree d) I work outside my field. Why are you even on this site? lol

But go on with your pessimistic outlook on life and study conspiracy theories authored by writers who are just trying to make money. :laugh: You really think these authors have accurate information? Like they are able to retrieve classified information from the White House and CIA. Holy **** you are a poor soul.

Your conspiracy authors are no better than Harold Camping.

That's why you bring up education, because I feel you are poorly educated? I could think you are actually twelve and are completely lying about your educational background too. Does that offend you, or make you want to bring up irrelevant information?

And lol. These authors, many of whom also have free information, videos, articles, and sources are only out to get money. The media obviously is different and much better informed. :rolleyes:

nightBULL
07-01-2011, 05:20 PM
Stick to talking basketball. We all have our own views on the way the world works, but this is an NBA forum. I came here to talk about Jason Kidd, alley oops, and Pat Riley.

barreleffact
07-01-2011, 05:24 PM
^Kidd did throw some nice oops back in the day

TrueFan420
07-01-2011, 05:34 PM
to those talking about planking and the racial context behind it... here is some lighter fluid for the fire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZCS5I80X-8

nycsports2
07-01-2011, 05:46 PM
lmao this is so stupid... but it is funny cant lie

jwmpine
07-01-2011, 09:06 PM
That's why you bring up education, because I feel you are poorly educated? I could think you are actually twelve and are completely lying about your educational background too. Does that offend you, or make you want to bring up irrelevant information?

And lol. These authors, many of whom also have free information, videos, articles, and sources are only out to get money. The media obviously is different and much better informed. :rolleyes:

barreleffact
I don't even know where to begin in this argument of the well educated people that want to believe that the government is so amazing at keeping secrets that something like the murder of over 3000 people could just be sealed up. Of Course CIA did kill bin laden without letting anything loose so yeah.

Either way I'd be curious as to know how you believe the tower's came down?

Or how planking is even close to what plank beds are in slave trader cargo bays.(also they didn't lay face down in their own feces lol they were on their backs in a closed space) and yes that isn't a very good point in our time but guess what the 3000+ years before the black slave trade the Jews where slaves for longer and actually lost more people if you want to be surprised oh and majority of Jewís in that period of time were white...coming from Europe and all..

Anyways going from there we should focus on the idea that being well educated doesnít mean you know what youíre talking about. I don't have a BA but what is a BA anyways when majority of jobs now would rather see someone walk through the door with a Masters.. Eh but what do I know I'm not Ivey league educated.

What I do know is that Conspiracy theorist is a term given to those who believe that the government is hiding something and like to give out their "theories" on what really happened. The fact is you and all the authors who have written about 9-11; have no real evidence and any sort of ideaís they do have can easily be explained.

I just hate people who are willing to turn something that everyone of all races are doing and make it a racist thing, I also hate people who bring up 9-11 and not actually give out real proof that America had anything to do with it but instead say. Read this person book he tells you everything.

If your going to say that. You should read the ****ing bible because itís totally real and everything thatís said in that happened. Like itís a theory and all but it really did happen.  You can see how that makes no sense..
But I could drop everything you said. Every word about the government about planking but you had go to and say..Ē Back to the topic, I don't feel I have overreacted at all. My own people use the N word in an unoffensive way, but that's just it. It is still offensive.Ē

I just want to say that as a community College Student with no BA. Unoffensive isnít a word. The word you were looking for is Inoffensive. Anyone whoís taken any sort of classes in composition would know that. And is it sad that even though you used the wrong word that Iím not upset about that. Iím more upset about the idea that a word that is seen unacceptable on all races part to use is okay for your people to use it? Does the meaning change when you guys use it on your own race?

jwmpine
07-01-2011, 09:06 PM
I'm sorry for the long post... :(

SRRY

forgot to add that we are not in a Economic depression; as we are in a Economic Recession. Depression is what happened in the 1930's and could also be fixed with anti-depressant medicine.. If you personally are in a Economic Depression I'd say you need to go see an accountant and get your funds adjusted so as to not try and bring us all down to your level...

^ <----you get how I like to poke fun with useless trivial facts..like who cares that bin laden gained weight? Also he is dead or the Haji's wouldn't be picking up speed on you know bombing us..also i like the word Haji's...don't try and take it away from me like you took porch monkey (don't worry I'm bringing it back)<-- now that's some racist terms...

rapjuicer06
07-01-2011, 09:17 PM
barreleffact
I don't even know where to begin in this argument of the well educated people that want to believe that the government is so amazing at keeping secrets that something like the murder of over 3000 people could just be sealed up. Of Course CIA did kill bin laden without letting anything loose so yeah.

Or how planking is even close to what plank beds are in slave trader cargo bays.(also they didn't lay face down in their own feces lol they were on their backs in a closed space) and yes that isn't a very good point in our time but guess what the 3000+ years before the black slave trade the Jews where slaves for longer and actually lost more people if you want to be surprised oh and majority of Jewís in that period of time were white...coming from Europe and all..

Anyways going from there we should focus on the idea that being well educated doesnít mean you know what youíre talking about. I don't have a BA but what is a BA anyways when majority of jobs now would rather see someone walk through the door with a Masters.. Eh but what do I know I'm not Ivey league educated.

What I do know is that Conspiracy theorist is a term given to those who believe that the government is hiding something and like to give out their "theories" on what really happened. The fact is you and all the authors who have written about 9-11; have no real evidence and any sort of ideaís they do have can easily be explained.

I just hate people who are willing to turn something that everyone of all races are doing and make it a racist thing, I also hate people who bring up 9-11 and not actually give out real proof that America had anything to do with it but instead say. Read this person book he tells you everything.

If your going to say that. You should read the ****ing bible because itís totally real and everything thatís said in that happened. Like itís a theory and all but it really did happen.  You can see how that makes no sense..
But I could drop everything you said. Every word about the government about planking but you had go to and say..Ē Back to the topic, I don't feel I have overreacted at all. My own people use the N word in an unoffensive way, but that's just it. It is still offensive.Ē

I just want to say that as a community College Student with no BA. Unoffensive isnít a word. The word you were looking for is Inoffensive. Anyone whoís taken any sort of classes in composition would know that. And is it sad that even though you used the wrong word that Iím not upset about that. Iím more upset about the idea that a word that is seen unacceptable on all races part to use is okay for your people to use it? Does the meaning change when you guys use it on your own race?

:worthy:

GoPacers33
07-01-2011, 09:37 PM
Hahaha

barreleffact
07-01-2011, 09:44 PM
barreleffact

You really believe some "terrorist" organization could come in to America and cripple national buildings and none of the four planes could be stopped? Ever heard of NORAD? look it up. They generally dont fail. In 2000 they had a 100% success rate with 67 incidents, but fail 4 times in one day. Generally it takes 8-10 minutes to intercept but 80 minutes elapsed and still no planes scrambled? Proof? Don't speak to me about proof. I could argue with you in detail for hours about proof if you really want to. We can debate. Please lets debate. Or can you explain to me how a "pancake" collapse occurred at freefall speed? If you can even explain that to me then I will conceid. The truth is, that is impossible btw.

It's called a controlled demolition. Building 7 had the patented crimp before it came down. How else would these massive towers have fallen and caused no damage to outlying buildings? you can even see the smoke every ten floors from the explosions and the thermite oozing from the building before it falls. the rods were even cut in demolition fashion, but I have no proof. certainly no google evidence with pictures nor video. I need proof by having bush himself admit it :rolleyes:

It occurred both ways. lmao how you attempt to validate slavery at all

So you don't have a BA/BS and you are talking to me about a masters which requires a BA/BS? That's logical...

No evidence aside from video, pictures, etc...what really is proof? What really would be necessary to show you?

I could provide documentaries if that would be easier for you...

You repeatedly have made zero sense so far. you continued it here

Lmao. you win this debate because one word proves my ineptitude? Hooray for you, billy. For the record, many blacks aren't educated and are very ignorant. At least they have societal excuses that I could detail as well. What is your excuse?

barreleffact
07-01-2011, 09:51 PM
I'm sorry for the long post... :(

SRRY

forgot to add that we are not in a Economic depression; as we are in a Economic Recession. Depression is what happened in the 1930's and could also be fixed with anti-depressant medicine.. If you personally are in a Economic Depression I'd say you need to go see an accountant and get your funds adjusted so as to not try and bring us all down to your level...

^ <----you get how I like to poke fun with useless trivial facts..like who cares that bin laden gained weight? Also he is dead or the Haji's wouldn't be picking up speed on you know bombing us..also i like the word Haji's...don't try and take it away from me like you took porch monkey (don't worry I'm bringing it back)<-- now that's some racist terms...

More proof of ignorance. Additionally, do you know what our national deficit is? So what if he gained weight? Do you know how hard it is for a terminally ill cancer patient with late stage kidney failure to gain weight? Plus how would he have gotten darker? Why would he have written pakistan and many other countries that he was not responsible for the attack. But okay. Lets speak about proof for a second. You speak a lot of proof. Prove to me he died a few weeks ago. Show me his body? Wait...you can't. It's "in the ocean." :rolleyes:

GOON MUSIC
07-01-2011, 09:54 PM

Hilarious

Pierzynski4Prez
07-01-2011, 10:16 PM
Idiots

This

jwmpine
07-01-2011, 11:10 PM
I'm sure you know what our national deficit is, but again everyone says itís a recession and since the banks have yet to fail it really doesnít bother me what it's at.
I did a quick Google search on norad, but either way to answer your question it was 4 of our own planes flying into our space. Why we didnít shoot them down is pretty simple. For the last 10+ years America and her allies all stated when a plane is hijacked you are to maintain a calm manner and negotiate with the terrorist and do as they said. We had no idea that the terrorist were willing to go as far as doing suicide crash landing. So there was no reason to scramble any form of jets to shoot them down epically when there wasnít any notice that they were planning on hitting the pentagon, or even the towers.
As for the pancake affect; if it did happen how is it impossible. So stop contradicting yourself. Anyways control demolition is a pretty big theory the idea you can see the smoke come out floors before it collapsed well that would make sense if it wasnít for the fact that the top building was on fire. As for the demolition part I canít actually agree with that being possible. As you said you got documentaries, Iíve watched a bunch and the ones that tried to prove its possible had asked dozen of companies who actually do demolitions and they said for something of that size it would have taken weeks to set it up.
So the fact it would of taken weeks would mean that there wouldnít need to be photos, or the president coming out and being like *in a G. Bush impression* he he yeah we blew it up.. No there were thousands of people working there and walking up and down stairs and in and out of office space for weeks before it went down; and thereís not one report or eye witness testimony stating that, ďhey yeah maintenance was working on like the beams like a few days before it went downĒ

For slavery I wasnít validating it, itís an awful thing to ever have. Even if it is cheaper than Chinese workers (oh snap) ÖÖ.anyways I was just pointing out that white people had a harder slave life then the blacks of the 18th century (by actually being slaves for a few thousand years instead of well 3-4 hundred years. Donít actually quote me on that my dates might be off). Shoot in the 1800 America passed a law stopping the slave trade, then 50+ years later Lincoln goes and abolishes it not because he was against slavery but because in the last months of the war he was trying to end it and said either rejoin or we take u by force and make it illegal. Then he got shot in the headÖActually pretty cool research to look into, if you ever want to put down the conspiracy books and read up on some interesting history of our country..

As for the BAís I think you need to reread what I said. Then reread and for the fun of it do it a few more times, just so I know you understand that I said I didnít have a BA and that a BA is nothing very special in this day an age when COMPANIES would rather see a MA walk through the doors for an interview over a BA. Shoot Iím sure by the time I get my Masters they would rather hire people with PHDs. Thereís just no pleasing the hiring managers and their associates..

I donít need your documentaries because Iíve read majority and seen the reports. Yes there black tape but not enough hidden evidence in my mind to be able to say.. Yeah bush is a genius and was able to pull something like this off... I would rather like to think that my president is a **** not a genius. Makes him more human to mistakes...

And I wasnít here to prove anything, in fact I donít have to defend anything because my only argument is that Planking isnít a racial thing, that 9-11 was done by a terrorist cell that America built to actually fight the Russians, that people have actually survived Terminal Cancer without any sort of transplant. There are unknown miracles. Plus Bin Laden was part of a very rich family background and probably had gotten some sort of treatment that helped him. Oh and that heís dead and I donít need to prove that either because well I donít got to defend anything because my beliefs are at this time consider True and not Theories..
You on the other hand must prove to me, how Planking is racistÖ(screw the 9-11 stuff because I donít want to be here all night trying to be like whereís the people who said this happened Öon scene people; eye witness.)
Also using big words to try and sound more educated doesnít make you look educated, makes you look arrogant. As for my excuse black people actually get more aid from government and society as a whole. As for my race the true holy gods of the world (yo donít take it to heart Iím just messing with you xD) I have to pay for school with my own money because I canít get any ďgo to school for free scholarships for just being whiteĒ..

As for this argument its sort of weak, I was hoping for some racial back and forth remarks and some true debating but your only reply was what everyone theorist has said, It was a control demolition, the moon landing wasnít real, Jesus was blackÖ< --- idk if that last one was real but Iíd like to think conspirators believe it..

barreleffact
07-01-2011, 11:42 PM
I'm sure you know what our national deficit is, but again everyone says it’s a recession and since the banks have yet to fail it really doesn’t bother me what it's at.
I did a quick Google search on norad,

You had to google what Norad is? That alone tells me you don;t know what you are talking about. This is why I literally cannot debate you. I would have to teach you too much just to get you to grasp some of the more important concepts

but either way to answer your question it was 4 of our own planes flying into our space. Why we didn’t shoot them down is pretty simple.

Huge difference between not shooting them down and being unaware of them. Not shooting them down would still mean you are around them in time to blow them up before they crash. Find out about the report with the FAA. They were completely oblivious because 2 battle drills were conspicuously going on at the same time with multiple attack targets. as many as 24 targets possible but only 8 available planes that must be dispatched in twos. you do the math.

For the last 10+ years America and her allies all stated when a plane is hijacked you are to maintain a calm manner and negotiate with the terrorist and do as they said. We had no idea that the terrorist were willing to go as far as doing suicide crash landing. So there was no reason to scramble any form of jets to shoot them down epically when there wasn’t any notice that they were planning on hitting the pentagon, or even the towers.

false again. There were reports. There has even been declassified attack scenarios. Most importantly the fact that it isnt the first time a plane has been used as a missile.

As for the pancake affect; if it did happen how is it impossible.

This is why I say I cannot debate you. I quoted "pancake" to let you know it was NOT a pancake collapse. A pancake collapse does not fall at freefall speed and ends up in large chunks. The Towers virtually disintegrated. A pancake style collapse gets its name because it looks like a stack of pancakes afterwards. The towers were nothing but rubble.

So stop contradicting yourself. Anyways control demolition is a pretty big theory the idea you can see the smoke come out floors before it collapsed well that would make sense if it wasn’t for the fact that the top building was on fire.

The towers were over 100 floors high and the attack occurred at around what level? like 80ish? Why would I see smoke from levels 50, 40, 30, etc?

As for the demolition part I can’t actually agree with that being possible. As you said you got documentaries, I’ve watched a bunch and the ones that tried to prove its possible had asked dozen of companies who actually do demolitions and they said for something of that size it would have taken weeks to set it up.

I can provide you with links to show you when it was set up. There is a video I would like you to see. I have to find it again tho, but seriously please let me know if you are interested and I will. I do not intend to come off as rude but this is a very serious subject. My intent really is o inform and nothing more. Summarized tho, there are security buffer floors every ten or so stories (where the puffs escaped from). They had the time and planed the explosives and cut the support beams there.

So the fact it would of taken weeks would mean that there wouldn’t need to be photos, or the president coming out and being like *in a G. Bush impression* he he yeah we blew it up.. No there were thousands of people working there and walking up and down stairs and in and out of office space for weeks before it went down; and there’s not one report or eye witness testimony stating that, “hey yeah maintenance was working on like the beams like a few days before it went down”

Research the power outages and maintenance going on a few weeks prior to the attack. Plus, what was the president doing when the planes hit? He was reading to kids at a school. What was he continuing to do AFTER the planes hit? Reading to kids at a school. That was general information that was televised. Therefore he could have been a target if it was an actual event. Thus, his secret service is obligated to protect him. Instead, they allowed him to continue reading AFTER he was informed of the attacks. He had a blank look and continued reading...This is on video btw.

For slavery I wasn’t validating it, it’s an awful thing to ever have. Even if it is cheaper than Chinese workers (oh snap) …….anyways I was just pointing out that white people had a harder slave life then the blacks of the 18th century (by actually being slaves for a few thousand years instead of well 3-4 hundred years. Don’t actually quote me on that my dates might be off). Shoot in the 1800 America passed a law stopping the slave trade, then 50+ years later Lincoln goes and abolishes it not because he was against slavery but because in the last months of the war he was trying to end it and said either rejoin or we take u by force and make it illegal. Then he got shot in the head…Actually pretty cool research to look into, if you ever want to put down the conspiracy books and read up on some interesting history of our country..

lol. I know a bit about that subject matter too. I also foud it interesting that the 3/5ths rule was actually in place to help the north. If the slaves were granted full voting rights, the south would have overpowered the north. It's all interesting.

As for the BA’s I think you need to reread what I said. Then reread and for the fun of it do it a few more times, just so I know you understand that I said I didn’t have a BA and that a BA is nothing very special in this day an age when COMPANIES would rather see a MA walk through the doors for an interview over a BA. Shoot I’m sure by the time I get my Masters they would rather hire people with PHDs. There’s just no pleasing the hiring managers and their associates..

Trust, I understood the first time. It was just, and still is, hilarious to be spoken about an MA from someone without a BA/BS. It depends on the job, but my fiance is dealing with that issue now so trust me I understand it completely. The day they require PHDs, we truly will be in a depression. lol.

I don’t need your documentaries because I’ve read majority and seen the reports. Yes there black tape but not enough hidden evidence in my mind to be able to say.. Yeah bush is a genius and was able to pull something like this off... I would rather like to think that my president is a **** not a genius. Makes him more human to mistakes...

lol. I think he was both. Or rather, he really is a ****, but the people he works for are very bright. Those Bilderbergs are the richest on the world. It's pretty scary.

And I wasn’t here to prove anything, in fact I don’t have to defend anything because my only argument is that Planking isn’t a racial thing, that 9-11 was done by a terrorist cell that America built to actually fight the Russians, that people have actually survived Terminal Cancer without any sort of transplant. There are unknown miracles. Plus Bin Laden was part of a very rich family background and probably had gotten some sort of treatment that helped him. Oh and that he’s dead and I don’t need to prove that either because well I don’t got to defend anything because my beliefs are at this time consider True and not Theories..

He is dead. WHEN he died is debatable. Miracles happen on occasion, but the odds of him surviving needing dialysis every 3 days aren't very high...pretty close to zero percent, but I'm not an nephrologist.

You on the other hand must prove to me, how Planking is racist…(screw the 9-11 stuff because I don’t want to be here all night trying to be like where’s the people who said this happened …on scene people; eye witness.)

The eye witnesses are everywhere. That's the funny part. Many questioned the secondary explosions in the basement that were set off before the plane hit. That is all on video. That's why it perplexes me so much that people are this unaware.

Also using big words to try and sound more educated doesn’t make you look educated, makes you look arrogant. As for my excuse black people actually get more aid from government and society as a whole. As for my race the true holy gods of the world (yo don’t take it to heart I’m just messing with you xD) I have to pay for school with my own money because I can’t get any “go to school for free scholarships for just being white”..

All five of those blacks are happy. The truth is, the system is against anybody poor, not just blacks. We are almost forced to live in the worst areas and go to schools where the funding is continually diminishing. Graduation rates drop annually. Etc. Etc. Etc. I do feel it is still possible to win, but it is more difficult.

As for this argument its sort of weak, I was hoping for some racial back and forth remarks and some true debating but your only reply was what everyone theorist has said, It was a control demolition, the moon landing wasn’t real, Jesus was black…< --- idk if that last one was real but I’d like to think conspirators believe it..
Personally I don't believe Jesus existed. If he did, his name was not Jesus. The letter J wasn't real until the 1400s I think. But your argument makes no sense to me. Why would I argue differently than what everyone else did? The fact that we all believe the same things should carry more weight.

rapjuicer06
07-02-2011, 12:15 AM
I think I now know who the most arrogant person alive is. William Shatner and The Donald have nothing on this guy. This guy was probably there when the "explosions" happened, hell, he probably set them off.

And back during the Revolutionary War...that was just a farce. Just an act by the British, they didn't really care if we started our own country, that's why they lost the war. They shot their own men and killed them off that way and reported back that they were losing and lost the war. Then the British asked the French to come over and throw a couple rocks at the them so they could say they were being attacked by both sides and they could withdraw from the war.

Abe Lincoln wasn't shot in the back of the head, in fact he actually sneezed so hard and got whiplash and fell to the ground were he landed on a bolt that stuck into the back of his head and it was confused with a gun shot.

Saddam Hussain wasn't caught and hung, that was a body double that DNA matches were faked to say they were a match.

Hitler actually loved Jews, he actually was seen holding hands with one and skipping...the Germans were so mad by the sight, they shot a Jew and he went nuts and went in to hiding. He's actually been reported to being found hiding in Israel, how ironic? He's alive an well at the tender age of 122.

The birds that were found dead in Arkansas was actually from the toxic trails from the plains flying over top of them.

And last but not least, the former President known as George W. Bush Jr., who wasn't smart enough to open up a ****ing door, was smart enough to plan attack on US soil and kill 1000's of people and keep a straight face while doing so....

jwmpine
07-02-2011, 12:19 AM
Well you are definitively educated.. I give you that, but beyond that I can't debate 9-11 with you not because I don't know the specific government branches at the top of my head, but because there is no straight forward answer to 9-11.. If it was a controlled demolition and even with all the power outages and work being done inside, there still is the problem of the average person who works there not noticing.

I can't believe that America is able to pull something so perfectly off. Even when bin laden was killed wasn't even a perfect mission they lost a heli during the operation. Like the Murphy law. Anything that can go wrong will go wrong. It's a fundamental problem inside the military and our government. What they plan to go down ends up now happening as it should.

As bush was reading to the children its possible that he may of not been a president but you got to look at it this way, He's the president of the united states even if he is killed the country is built to survive and move on. Plus its bush hes not the smartest one and maybe he didn't leave just for the simple matter of showing composure in a time where everything was going wrong. If he had just busted out of there without saying anything I'd been more freaked as to be like..Holy **** does he need to be on the command room to actually lead the operation..

(also 3/5 law was funny and it helped both sides really, the north didn't believe slaves should be considered and the south said they should)

But in any sense pre 9-11 if u were on a plane and it got hijacked the normal code was to just stay calm and let the people on the ground do their jobs..Post 9-11 people don't sit in their seats anymore and just let **** go down..Also to my knowledge no Civilian plane carrying passengers was ever shot down over American Soil..I do agree that there should of been some sort of launch of fighter planes.

In the end there's just too many variables your dealing with when your including everyday citizens. people see stuff and you can't silence everyone and you definitely cant silence the media, epically if they got real hard evidence to show that there could of possibly been a inside job to 9-11

Also i still have to ask how Planking is Racist...I can understand you might of jumped the gun on it being racist but your taking two separate things and trying to make a connection..I think your trying to make a conspiracy..

barreleffact
07-02-2011, 12:19 AM
I think I now know who the most arrogant person alive is. William Shatner and The Donald have nothing on this guy. This guy was probably there when the "explosions" happened, hell, he probably set them off.

And back during the Revolutionary War...that was just a farce. Just an act by the British, they didn't really care if we started our own country, that's why they lost the war. They shot their own men and killed them off that way and reported back that they were losing and lost the war. Then the British asked the French to come over and throw a couple rocks at the them so they could say they were being attacked by both sides and they could withdraw from the war.

Abe Lincoln wasn't shot in the back of the head, in fact he actually sneezed so hard and got whiplash and fell to the ground were he landed on a bolt that stuck into the back of his head and it was confused with a gun shot.

Saddam Hussain wasn't caught and hung, that was a body double that DNA matches were faked to say they were a match.

Hitler actually loved Jews, he actually was seen holding hands with one and skipping...the Germans were so mad by the sight, they shot a Jew and he went nuts and went in to hiding. He's actually been reported to being found hiding in Israel, how ironic? He's alive an well at the tender age of 122.

The birds that were found dead in Arkansas was actually from the toxic trails from the plains flying over top of them.

And last but not least, the former President known as George W. Bush Jr., who wasn't smart enough to open up a ****ing door, was smart enough to plan attack on US soil and kill 1000's of people and keep a straight face while doing so....

Finally, someone gets it :rolleyes:

SpeeMN
07-02-2011, 12:32 AM

Youre my new best friend. I am glad I don't have to say what you are saying. Americans can't take the awful truth, they'd rather watch their tv and receive their paycheck. IGNORANCE IS BLISS. so live it up while we still can, cause America is forever changing, things will get worse fast.

barreleffact
07-02-2011, 12:39 AM
Well you are definitively educated.. I give you that, but beyond that I can't debate 9-11 with you not because I don't know the specific government branches at the top of my head, but because there is no straight forward answer to 9-11.. If it was a controlled demolition and even with all the power outages and work being done inside, there still is the problem of the average person who works there not noticing.

Thank you for the compliment, and again, I apologize for coming off as snobbish at times. That was never my intention, and I should not have permitted myself to behave so poorly. You are correct. There will never be any truth to 9-11. Even if the people behind it came out and admitted it, there would still be questions as to why it was done and doubt would persist. I just hope any future tape with blame is executed far better. lol. As far as the ave worker not knowing, the power outages weren't during routine hours. It wasn't daytime. It was late at night and early morning. Most people probably weren't at work at 2-4 AM.

I can't believe that America is able to pull something so perfectly off. Even when bin laden was killed wasn't even a perfect mission they lost a heli during the operation. Like the Murphy law. Anything that can go wrong will go wrong. It's a fundamental problem inside the military and our government. What they plan to go down ends up now happening as it should.

That's the beauty of it (if there is any beauty). Things could go wrong and all you have to do is make anyone that questions it seem unpatriotic. The term terrorist was thrown around so much that nobody could question it. If you did question, he wouldn't answer. Bush and Cheyney even refused to abide by the 9-11 commissions requests: the did not testify under oath, the appeared together, allowed no recording, no transcripts, and no witnesses. Failure after failure of systems to prevent such an attack, and it all went unquestioned or unanswered.

As bush was reading to the children its possible that he may of not been a president but you got to look at it this way, He's the president of the united states even if he is killed the country is built to survive and move on. Plus its bush hes not the smartest one and maybe he didn't leave just for the simple matter of showing composure in a time where everything was going wrong. If he had just busted out of there without saying anything I'd been more freaked as to be like..Holy **** does he need to be on the command room to actually lead the operation..

True. Running out and scaring the children would have been bad, but saying excuse me children. I have important business to attend would have been acceptable.

(also 3/5 law was funny and it helped both sides really, the north didn't believe slaves should be considered and the south said they should)

But in any sense pre 9-11 if u were on a plane and it got hijacked the normal code was to just stay calm and let the people on the ground do their jobs..Post 9-11 people don't sit in their seats anymore and just let **** go down..Also to my knowledge no Civilian plane carrying passengers was ever shot down over American Soil..I do agree that there should of been some sort of launch of fighter planes.

True, I can;'t recall one being shot down. There are instances of them being handled in air, but not shot down.

In the end there's just too many variables your dealing with when your including everyday citizens. people see stuff and you can't silence everyone and you definitely cant silence the media, epically if they got real hard evidence to show that there could of possibly been a inside job to 9-11

They did. They silenced everyone by not silencing anyone. It sounds crazy, I know. But there are a plethora of witnesses and testimonies. But all questions were seen as unpatriotic or as you don't support our troops. We are at war. How are you gonna question the troops? lol. That logic worked pretty well.

Also i still have to ask how Planking is Racist...I can understand you might of jumped the gun on it being racist but your taking two separate things and trying to make a connection..I think your trying to make a conspiracy..

Truth be told, I do not know an extensive amount about planking. I read the little bit I found and have yet to really research it. It seemed logical. My original comment got blown up because someone else brought up the origin and I looked at it and questioned that if it is racial and most of society is ignorant, does our ignorance make it acceptable? I cannot allow myself to believe that ignorance should ever be accepted. But that is just me.

LionsFan..LOL
07-02-2011, 01:16 AM
God forgive me for what I'm about to but here it goes: Wow, Dwight and Gil players must be really board :)

barreleffact
07-02-2011, 01:17 AM
Youre my new best friend. I am glad I don't have to say what you are saying. Americans can't take the awful truth, they'd rather watch their tv and receive their paycheck. IGNORANCE IS BLISS. so live it up while we still can, cause America is forever changing, things will get worse fast.

Completely agree.

BigRoy
07-02-2011, 01:37 AM
Haha, Tosh.0 had this on his website today

http://tosh.comedycentral.com/blog/2011/06/30/urban-planking/?xrs=synd_facebook

KingPosey
07-02-2011, 03:01 AM

you are ruining this REALLY simple, EXTREMELY meaningless, joke for everyone, and not because you are making anyone "see the light".

Please go away. Just from this one thread.

Mplsman
07-02-2011, 11:23 AM

hahaha

rapjuicer06
07-02-2011, 11:31 AM
you are ruining this REALLY simple, EXTREMELY meaningless, joke for everyone, and not because you are making anyone "see the light".

Please go away. Just from this one thread.

I figured the one ruining it was the one calling Dwight and Arenas idiots for doing this because its racist :shrug:

Yanks All Day
07-02-2011, 11:44 AM
The plank inside the piano is the funniest one. On top of the barbells has got to be uncomfortable.

Wade>You
07-02-2011, 05:40 PM
I think planking makes for great population control when it goes wrong. And what better way to encourage idiot kids then by idiots athletes setting an example.