PDA

View Full Version : Under or Over appreciated

NihonJinDesu
06-28-2011, 03:29 AM
I thought I would but players out there and would like to hear if you think if the player is Under appreciated or over appreciated or just right... here we go..

LeBron James
Dwayne Wade
Chris Bosh
Dwight Howard
Deron Williams
Chris Paul
Kobe Bryant
Andrew Bynum
Pau Gasol
Lamar Odom
Blake Griffin
Lamarcus Aldridge
Aaron Brooks
Camelo Anthony
Amare Stoudemire
Kevin Durant
James Harden
Russell Westbrook
Danny Granger
Zach Randolph
Tim Duncan
Manu Ginobili
Steve Nash
Dirk Nowitzki
Jason Kidd
Stephen Curry
Monta Ellis
Andrea Bargnani
Derrick Rose
Carlos Boozer
Brandon Jennings
Ray Allen
Kevin Garnett
Paul Pierce
Rajon Rondo

thenetslegend
06-28-2011, 03:40 AM
over appreciated: lamar odom, granger, and bynum
under appreciated: lebron, eric gordon, and meeks

gaughan333
06-28-2011, 04:06 AM
way too many. Lebron is the best player though (I'm a bulls fan). But I'd love to have D12 on the bulls (assume hes on this ridiculous list).

NetsPaint
06-28-2011, 04:38 AM
Under appreciated: Steve Nash, Monta Ellis
Over appreciated: Rondo

I'd put LeBron in under appreciated, but that might be hate rather than under appreciation.

210Don
06-28-2011, 04:39 AM
LeBron James over
Dwayne Wade under
Chris Bosh over
Dwight Howard under
Deron Williams under
Chris Paul under
Kobe Bryant just right
Andrew Bynum under
Pau Gasol over
Lamar Odom over
Blake Griffin just right
Lamarcus Aldridge under
Aaron Brooks who cares...
Camelo Anthony under
Amare Stoudemire under
Kevin Durant under
James Harden under
Russell Westbrook over
Danny Granger under
Zach Randolph under
Tim Duncan under
Manu Ginobili under
Steve Nash under
Dirk Nowitzki under
Jason Kidd over
Stephen Curry who cares...
Monta Ellis over
Andrea Bargnani who cares...
Derrick Rose under
Carlos Boozer who cares...
Brandon Jennings who cares...
Ray Allen over
Kevin Garnett over
Paul Pierce under
Rajon Rondo over

John Walls Era
06-28-2011, 04:46 AM
^ Spurs fans don't appreciate TD or Manu?

210Don
06-28-2011, 04:48 AM
^ Spurs fans don't appreciate TD or Manu?

isnt it overall nba fans??
i think they are very underrated

John Walls Era
06-28-2011, 05:06 AM
isnt it overall nba fans??
i think they are very underrated

Overall? Why would teams of other fan bases appreciate what players are doing for their respective teams?

210Don
06-28-2011, 05:09 AM
Overall? Why would teams of other fan bases appreciate what players are doing for their respective teams?

idk maybe im readin wrong its very late.
but i can appreciate another player and what he does for another franchise... is that wrong?

TRF929
06-28-2011, 06:10 AM

This is a very screwy question. I can easily name players from other teams that are over or underrated. The question makes it seem as if your asking if a player in general (League perspective) is over or underrated. Otherwise anyone that would answer this thread would only apply to 1 or 2 players from their team.

I think you got it wrong bud.

The Spurs as a team are underrated, as they've never been favorites to win a championship. TP may be a little overrated if anything.

Bosh, highly overrated, Wade just right, Bron a little overrated just because he's all talk and hasnt won crap yet. Other threads already putting him as one of the best players ever...whatta joke, Duncan easily over him as of now.

Getting back on topic, any NBA fan can judge a players rating, but if your only a team fan you can only talk about that team.

Under appreciated- Nash, J Smith(love the guy), G Wallace
Over appreciated- Ronda, Bosh

Gotta say Durant is the next Duncan though, hugely under appreciated and taken for granted

John Walls Era
06-28-2011, 06:22 AM
This is a very screwy question. I can easily name players from other teams that are over or underrated. The question makes it seem as if your asking if a player in general (League perspective) is over or underrated. Otherwise anyone that would answer this thread would only apply to 1 or 2 players from their team.

I think you got it wrong bud.

The Spurs as a team are underrated, as they've never been favorites to win a championship. TP may be a little overrated if anything.

Bosh, highly overrated, Wade just right, Bron a little overrated just because he's all talk and hasnt won crap yet. Other threads already putting him as one of the best players ever...whatta joke, Duncan easily over him as of now.

Getting back on topic, any NBA fan can judge a players rating, but if your only a team fan you can only talk about that team.

Under appreciated- Nash, J Smith(love the guy), G Wallace
Over appreciated- Ronda, Bosh

Gotta say Durant is the next Duncan though, hugely under appreciated and taken for granted

:laugh: Lectures me and can't even read the thread. Appreciating players, is different from overrating them. Someone can be over appreciated, but that doesn't mean their skills are overrated. The fact that you think Bosh is still overrated is hilarious since so does everyone on PSD and the NBA world, which makes him underrated.

thenetslegend
06-28-2011, 06:26 AM

you have john wall in ur name and ur a raptors fan...right?

bdfbgbgb
06-28-2011, 06:57 AM
from this site:
( http://www.bingstore.us )

This is an online store operated for many years.have lots of new and old customers from United States and Europe now.
you can find many of cheap price,high quality,fashion brand products here .
All the products are sold to ex-factory price,Has a strong competitive advantage in the same industry.

we accept paypal payment and all the products and free shipping .
in order to requite customer ,if you order more .we will give gift be free.

1)if you purchase of more then two pairs of shoes or more than $100 once ,you can have a pair of socks worth $5 be free.
2)if you purchase of more than $200 once,you can have a pair of sunglasses or a cap be free.

more info of the products .please vist this site:
------------- http://www.bingstore.us

A good opportunity ,YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!!

TRF929
06-28-2011, 07:33 AM
:laugh: Lectures me and can't even read the thread. Appreciating players, is different from overrating them. Someone can be over appreciated, but that doesn't mean their skills are overrated. The fact that you think Bosh is still overrated is hilarious since so does everyone on PSD and the NBA world, which makes him underrated.

I'm not trying to lecture anyone, just explaing to you that its possible for fans to have an opinion about players that aren't on their team. IDK how you go from explaining to me that Bosh is underrated because everyone overrates him, to me that makes to sense, but whatever.
To get back to the topic about appreciation since your trying to attack my other post, I still find Bosh over appreciated. What does he bring to the table that the other Heat players can't, for him to be appreciated? Maybe when he was on the Raptors he was under appreciated but he's just a laugh now. He's so over appreciated that he has to have his on post game conference, still wondering why. He brings nothing special other than tears from losing games. He better hope the Heat win a ring otherwise he'll be forgotten 5 yrs after he retires, and theres still a possibility if they win rings for him to be forgotten.

You can try to explain to me how you think he's under appreciated, I'm curious and willing to listen. If you make a good arguement for him, I'll give you props.

And no I'm not trying to challenge you, so please don't try to attack me from "not reading the thread" or whatever else. I'm not trying to know everything and I like hearing people make sound arguements against me.

knicks_champ
06-28-2011, 08:08 AM
Lebron James = Under.

Don't let the dislike for him blind your eyes when you see his talent.

Law25
06-28-2011, 08:46 AM
I think Lebron came into last season over appreciated but ended his season under appreciated if that makes since. I still think Wade and Melo are under appreciated. Also Westbrooke is under but Durant is over. Bosh is extremly under appreciated. Rose is just right. Manu is just right as well as Duncan but Parker is under. CP3 is just right as well as Deron Williams and Dwight. Kobe is and will forever be under. He came in the league when leaving highschool was frowned upon by fans, players, and coaches, which made him an loner, and it didnt help he was cocky. Media compared him with Jordan to early in his career causing fans and other writers to scrutinize his every movement on the court more than other players at that time. His and Shaqs beef. It didnt help he was beefing with the leagues charismatic and lovable giant. That fact he played with Shaq also allowed people to downgrade his worth. Being acussed of rape didnt help. Ther was just so many things that contributed to him being under apperciated as an player and so much had nothing to do with the game. It got so bad that every turnover was him trying to do to mcuh, every missed shot was perceived as an forced jumper despite the fact he recieved the ball and and many times ther was no movment from other players and despite the fact that the shot was running down. Is he perfect no but his career has been so scrutinized that his game was and is so overlooked by many. Also Pau is under, and Lamar is under. Dirk is just right. Felton is under, and Stat is just right.