PDA

View Full Version : ESPN: Jason Terry - Matt Barnes feud

LTBaByyy
06-24-2011, 12:14 AM
http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/mavericks/post/_/id/4675900/jason-terry-matt-barnes-trade-barbs

As was the case in the altercation at the Staples Center, Terry took the first shot, dissing Barnes by referring to him as "The Charminator" on Colin Cowherd's ESPN Radio show.

"That is a guy who is as soft as Charmin toilet paper," Terry said.

"Also another thing NO ONES worried bout wat Jason Terry is talkn bout everyone remembers the 07 season," @Matt_Barnes22 tweeted. "Me & the Golden St homies laid out the blueprint on how to beat Dallas.. "PUNK'EM" Aint [expletive] changed homey.. So enough w/the small talk"

John Walls Era
06-24-2011, 12:15 AM
Worst thread. But no surprise coming from this user hahahahaha

marvILLous
06-24-2011, 12:17 AM
worst thread. But no surprise coming from this user hahahahaha

+238279348294289432

haha

LTBaByyy
06-24-2011, 12:17 AM
Worst thread. But no surprise coming from this user hahahahaha

I have 5 threads going on the NBA Forum main page that I made :)

But I am glad you still mad about us winning

drobe86
06-24-2011, 12:18 AM
Yea, that was the very beginning of the run of beatdowns we started to put on the league in the playoffs. As a veteran team you just gotta bounce back and go through the playoff wars every other night... We went through the Gauntlet. I remember early in the season when Dirk went down and the team hit that 2-9 bump in the road. Terry said we would be the last man Stadium and we certainly...

MiamiWadeCounty
06-24-2011, 12:18 AM
Lol. It seems like Terry started it so how can you knock Barnes for defending himself.

MacFitz92
06-24-2011, 12:20 AM
Not sure what kind of discussion this could lead to other than negative discussion.

showtym24
06-24-2011, 12:21 AM
Haha you idiot. This is like three months old...

Giraffes Rule
Lol. It seems like Terry started it so how can you knock Barnes for defending himself.

Because MAVS ARE CHAMPS SO DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THEM

John Walls Era
I have 5 threads going on the NBA Forum main page that I made :)

But I am glad you still mad about us winning

I am mad. But I also understand this might be the greatest thing thats ever happened to you in terms of sports. Probably couldn't even play, LT failed miserably, Mavs finally winning must've been like finally getting laid.

MrfadeawayJB
06-24-2011, 12:22 AM
Jason Terry = Champion Matt Barnes = Loser

Terry wins

Duncan = Donkey
Barnes is a Scrub

Hustlenomics
great quote by Barnes considering the Mavs ended up sweeping the Lakers. What an idiot

LTBaByyy
06-24-2011, 12:23 AM
I am mad. But I also understand this might be the greatest thing thats ever happened to you in terms of sports. Probably couldn't even play, LT failed miserably, Mavs finally winning must've been like finally getting laid.

You must be one of those people that start drama over the internet bc you were bullied as a kid

It's okay buddy :)

John Walls Era
06-24-2011, 12:23 AM
You must be one of those people that start drama over the internet bc you were bullied as a kid

It's okay buddy :)

Whats not ok was how weak your comeback was...

LTBaByyy
06-24-2011, 12:24 AM
great quote by Barnes considering the Mavs ended up sweeping the Lakers. What an idiot

Hahaha Yes!! :p

Punk
06-24-2011, 12:24 AM
Lol Punk em...While they punked you and blew you out by 40...

Gram
06-24-2011, 12:25 AM
lol wow what ****ed thread lol.

LTBaByyy
06-24-2011, 12:26 AM
Whats not ok was how weak your comeback was...

That shows me I was right bc it's not a "comeback"

It is actually a fact, I know you want an arguement and you aren't getting it so it makes you mad haha

I love it :)

It's called getting Mind ****ed

John Walls Era
06-24-2011, 12:27 AM
:laugh: This kid has the worst replies. Someone help him out.

Finfan1971
06-24-2011, 12:28 AM
I love how Maverick fans talk all this smack. As a Laker fan who is used to his team winning titles I don't try to start stuff. I accept that my team had NUMEROUS great seasons and move forward. Have Dirk call when he has 5 titles and we will talk. In fact, when the mavericks win 16 titles come and talk smack. Until then, enjoy your victory in silence!

John Walls Era
06-24-2011, 12:29 AM
I love how Maverick fans talk all this smack. As a Laker fan who is used to his team winning titles I don't try to start stuff. I accept that my team had NUMEROUS great seasons and move forward. Have Dirk call when he has 5 titles and we will talk. In fact, when the mavericks win 16 titles come and talk smack. Until then, enjoy your victory in silence!

That would be too logical.

Kobes a Killer
06-24-2011, 12:30 AM
You starting this thread to rub it in to laker fans cause you guys won? Grow up man it's over and done with. 99% of laker fans supported you guys and were thrilled Dallas won. I couldn't be happier for dirk and Kidd. Stop gloating and trying to bait. It's actually been nice with no lebron no homer ****** threads for a few days then you've just got to go and ruin it. I've alway hated you LT enjoy the only championship you'll ever see. Dallas ain't winning again for a looooooooong time, where as the lakers will always be relevant and always fighting for a chip

drobe86
06-24-2011, 12:31 AM

No offense bro no one cares about titles you won in the 80's. Or even the back to back you won a few years ago. In today's world it all about what have you done for me lately. And lately we just SWEPT the Lakers on the way to our first NBA title. Oh and by the way, the Mavs have been an NBA team for less than 30 years. And the Lakers have been around forever. So you should have more titles... Just sayin

tyfreaks brotha
06-24-2011, 12:33 AM
Wow this guy should get banned. He posted a thread months old to rub it in the Lakers face :pity: if anyone it should be me

drobe86
06-24-2011, 12:33 AM
You starting this thread to rub it in to laker fans cause you guys won? Grow up man it's over and done with. 99% of laker fans supported you guys and were thrilled Dallas won. I couldn't be happier for dirk and Kidd. Stop gloating and trying to bait. It's actually been nice with no lebron no homer ****** threads for a few days then you've just got to go and ruin it. I've alway hated you LT enjoy the only championship you'll ever see. Dallas ain't winning again for a looooooooong time, where as the lakers will always be relevant and always fighting for a chip

So you call that team you put on the floor this season Relevant?:eyebrow: If so relevant to whom?

Kobes a Killer
06-24-2011, 12:34 AM
That shows me I was right bc it's not a "comeback"

It is actually a fact, I know you want an arguement and you aren't getting it so it makes you mad haha

I love it :)

It's called getting Mind ****ed

The things you take pleasure in are childish and stupid, you need to grow up. If you really wanna show people up be humble unlike 99% of people on this site, you're ****ed up man

John Walls Era
06-24-2011, 12:36 AM
The things you take pleasure in are childish and stupid, you need to grow up. If you really wanna show people up be humble unlike 99% of people on this site, you're ****ed up man

Now you realize why I speak down on him? He made this thread awhile ago, it gets closed and then he wants to start trash talking so he decides to put it up again.

Giraffes Rule
06-24-2011, 12:37 AM
How is this thread still open? I saw a mod in here a minute ago...

drobe86
06-24-2011, 12:38 AM
Why are Lakers fans getting so butthurt? As much **** as yall talk? All I hear about is how when God invented Basketball Kobe was the first person he had in mind. And how the Lakers have 16 titles, and blah blah blah. So when we sweep yall and gloat back its a problem.... Lakers fans never cease to amaze me

Finfan1971
06-24-2011, 12:39 AM
Lol no offense bro but that is spoken like a person who likes a team that has not won a title. The Lakers are a dynasty! The mavericks are a flavor of the month. LA has a culture of winning. The difference is the Mavs took 30 years to win a title. LA is a disappointing if they take 3 years in between titles. LA has a culture of winning. The Mavs will go away.

LTBaByyy
06-24-2011, 12:40 AM
I have never made this thread Kobes a Killer and John Walls Era??

I think yall got me mixed up with someone else

And I put Barnes reply to it also, dont get mad at me for yalls problems

Its always Lakers, Spurs, and Heat fans (plus John Walls Era) that have a problem with me lol

"But at the end of the day they will have the same problems"

Kobes a Killer
06-24-2011, 12:41 AM
So you call that team you put on the floor this season Relevant?:eyebrow: If so relevant to whom?

Another Dallas homer, we were relevant until we got punked in the playoffs. It happens. After 3 straight finals appearances (something Dallas knows nothing about) we were tired and unmotivated. Next year well have a fire lit under our *** and come back for another championship. We will always be relevant wether you like it or not. I'm prepared to bet the house Dallas doesn't make it back to the finals, it just won't happen. Lakers will always be more relevant than Dallas. The finals are over deal with it, there's a new champ waiting to be crowned and it's not gonna be Dallas, you guys won't even be the team to beat next year, even if you are the champs

Finfan1971
06-24-2011, 12:42 AM
LOL LA got swept by the spurs too bro! Then they came back and won a championship. Enjoy your victory....as you should. The fact is that the lakers will win their next title long before the mavs win theirs.lol

LTBaByyy
06-24-2011, 12:42 AM
The Feud is between Terry and Barnes lol

Yall keep bringin it up like Terry talked about the Lakers he talked about Barnes! Not the Lakers

Barnes talked about the Mavs

Lakerhead4ever
06-24-2011, 12:43 AM
No offense bro no one cares about titles you won in the 80's. Or even the back to back you won a few years ago. In today's world it all about what have you done for me lately. And lately we just SWEPT the Lakers on the way to our first NBA title. Oh and by the way, the Mavs have been an NBA team for less than 30 years. And the Lakers have been around forever. So you should have more titles... Just sayin

dear mavs fans..

most of psd was hoping your team won the nba finals. mainly because we are either happy for dirk or kidd.

but i would suggest that you guys try to be as humble as possible. your team only has one ring to their name.

whats even more strange is that i vividly remember ALL of the psd mavs fans didnt even think they'll make it far this past season, after numerous reasons during the season. (typical for a team that has a trace of bad luck).

a lot of u said thing like "this is why mavs will never win a championship" or my fave "kidd is too old to lead us"

yes, your team is the best team in the league and have a chance to do really well for the next two yrs, but plz, don't boast or brag, teams are rapidly improving and gearing up

Kobes a Killer
06-24-2011, 12:44 AM
Why are Lakers fans getting so butthurt? As much **** as yall talk? All I hear about is how when God invented Basketball Kobe was the first person he had in mind. And how the Lakers have 16 titles, and blah blah blah. So when we sweep yall and gloat back its a problem.... Lakers fans never cease to amaze me

When god invented basketball he had MJ in mind idiot. Come on everyone knows that. Any Laker fan who thinks Kobe>Jordan is a bandwagon idiot

LTBaByyy
06-24-2011, 12:46 AM
dear mavs fans..

most of psd was hoping your team won the nba finals. mainly because we are either happy for dirk or kidd.

but i would suggest that you guys try to be as humble as possible. your team only has one ring to their name.

whats even more strange is that i vividly remember ALL of the psd mavs fans didnt even think they'll make it far this past season, after numerous reasons during the season. (typical for a team that has a trace of bad luck).

a lot of u said thing like "this is why mavs will never win a championship" or my fave "kidd is too old to lead us"

yes, your team is the best team in the league and have a chance to do really well for the next two yrs, but plz, don't boast or brag, teams are rapidly improving and gearing up

Show me quotes?????

I have never seen a mavs fan on here say that

This is my first season on PSD and I said we would go to the Championship against the Bulls or Heat since day 1

Kobes a Killer
06-24-2011, 12:47 AM
Props to the 3 mavs fans who are humble and realize they will not win another chip in a very long time and are just soaking in this victory and trying to enjoy it for as long as possible

Lakers + Giants
06-24-2011, 12:48 AM

This is all after the last game we played against the mavs in the REGULAR season. idk why this is being posted now. . .

LTBaByyy
06-24-2011, 12:50 AM
Props to the guy who has Howard and Paul in a Lakers jersey lol

But of course I am the one that his team needs players to get back to the championship

LTBaByyy
06-24-2011, 12:51 AM
I love how Kobes a Killer tells me to get a life, but he is trying to argue over the internet???? haha

It is a forum, calm down buddy :)

PC
06-24-2011, 12:52 AM
Incessant baiting/insults