PDA

View Full Version : Dwight Hardy

xxplayerxx23
06-24-2011, 12:00 AM
Shame not to see him drafted. Hopefully someone gives him a shot...

Gram
06-24-2011, 12:04 AM
Who? lol.

xxplayerxx23
06-24-2011, 12:05 AM
Not a sjohns fan :[ I liked this kid he played good for sjohns

Kashmir13579
06-24-2011, 12:24 AM
I liked Rick Jackson, he played for Syracuse. Syracuse owns St. Johns

/Thread.

xxplayerxx23
06-24-2011, 12:26 AM
not this year coming Up!

NYYCowboys
06-24-2011, 01:02 AM
I liked Rick Jackson, he played for Syracuse. Syracuse owns St. Johns

/Thread.

Not for long.

Kashmir13579
06-24-2011, 01:28 AM
not this year coming Up!

Not for long.

bahahaha. looks like somebody doesn't know about this years class. Plus our whole team is returning besides Jackson. Johnnies are the last thing CUSE is worried about you better believe that.

Sig bets? I've literally never done a sig bet before. but i can guarantee you that St. Johns doesn't win a game against Cuse this year. we're gonna beat you on your - our* home court like always.

xxplayerxx23
06-24-2011, 01:35 AM
bahahaha. looks like somebody doesn't know about this years class. Plus our whole team is returning besides Jackson. Johnnies are the last thing CUSE is worried about you better believe that.

Sig bets? I've literally never done a sig bet before. but i can guarantee you that St. Johns doesn't win a game against Cuse this year. we're gonna beat you on your - our* home court like always.

Im not sure how a sig bet works but im willing to bet u St. Johns has a better year, beats you guys at least once and gets further then Cuse in the tournament.

NYYCowboys
06-24-2011, 01:39 AM

They will be better next year but the year after that St. John's may be one of the best teams in the country especially if we get Kyle Anderson.

Kashmir13579
06-24-2011, 01:49 AM
Im not sure how a sig bet works but im willing to bet u St. Johns has a better year, beats you guys at least once and gets further then Cuse in the tournament.

LOL i don't know how they work either... so wait.. you're willing to bet that Johns has a better record than Cuse, beats Cuse once, and goes further in the tournament? my god, man. thats even more ridiculous for you than my proposed bet. All i said was you guys had to get 1 win against us... with your added stipulations this is going to be like taking candy from a baby.

Kashmir13579
06-24-2011, 01:51 AM
They will be better next year but the year after that St. John's may be one of the best teams in the country especially if we get Kyle Anderson.

Until Boeheim retires the Johnnies will never have a better year than Cuse. quote me on that.

Sry for derailing this thread btw, i couldn't resist.. :laugh2:

rurichie
06-24-2011, 01:52 AM
RUTGERS! lol

xxplayerxx23
06-24-2011, 02:06 AM
LOL i don't know how they work either... so wait.. you're willing to bet that Johns has a better record than Cuse, beats Cuse once, and goes further in the tournament? my god, man. thats even more ridiculous for you than my proposed bet. All i said was you guys had to get 1 win against us... with your added stipulations this is going to be like taking candy from a baby.

Lol Im willing to bet this.. :)