PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one who feels

YourTeamSucks
06-23-2011, 06:07 AM
ppl will be suprised by this rookie class?

YourTeamSucks
06-23-2011, 06:09 AM
i feel we hear the samething every year about how weak the rookie class is coming in but no one knew how good the players from the '03 draft would be. i think this draft is better than 09's draft and will suprise many ppl

ChiTownPacerFan
06-23-2011, 06:18 AM
Yes, but not for 3 or 4 years. A lot of these guys are really young. So, guys like Kawhi Leonard, Alec Burks, Jordan Hamilton, Tobias Harris, Tristan Thompson, etc, may become great players, but it's going to take some time.

hgtiger32
06-23-2011, 08:17 AM
i actually agree with you. lot of quality players in this draft who will become quality starters or bench players. and just in my opinion, i think kemba walker will be the best player in this draft.

CB29
06-23-2011, 08:42 AM
Maybe... i think knight and irving will be impressive but not yet... Walker will be a solid pro also and is prob most nba ready out of all of them... Players like valuncianas and vesely will surprise ppl for sure.

dnewguy
06-23-2011, 09:02 AM
Yes, you are the only one.

Drafts usually include 1 or 2 busts, this draft from top down is a complete embarrassment for the NBA. Ridiculously untalented pool of players, sad day for the NBA if you ask me. Write this down, the best player of this draft will come in the second round.

Irving, Walker? SMDH.....if Kwame brown was to declare for this draft, he will go first again.

daleja424
06-23-2011, 09:04 AM
I think this is a very impressive class in the sense that there are probably 45 guys who can actualy make a roster... but it is not a top heavy draft.

There aren't many stars in this group, but there are a ton of really solid players.

PhillyFaninLA
06-23-2011, 09:07 AM
ppl will be suprised by this rookie class?

I think that is all but a mortal lock. I think the reason this class is called bad is not because it won't have good players but because the top 5 aren't all projected stars.

I think Faried, Dontas, Honeycutt, Hamilton, and maybe Jeremy Tyler could all be special. I think the mid to late first round will be solid at worst.

Swashcuff
06-23-2011, 09:13 AM
IMO this draft is more of quantity rather than quality. Top to bottom it seems to me that there'd be quite a few solid/impactful players but none of who seems like they'll becoming superstars any time soon in the NBA.

I think due to the fact that so many people are looking at the draft as incredibly weak that they may indeed be surprised if 2 or 3 players have quality seasons in terms of production.

Heater4life
06-23-2011, 09:22 AM
This class has too many prospects that are very similar to each other. No seperation.

KnicksR4Real
06-23-2011, 09:34 AM
i agree. there are going to be a few guys we havent really discussed that will make their mark.

KnicksR4Real
06-23-2011, 09:34 AM
make note that.
STUPID SPAMMERS
no one wants to buy ur stuff u unsuccesful biatches

S-Dot
06-23-2011, 09:42 AM
Reminds me of the 2006 draft. It was full of sleepers and potential stars in Roy, Aldridge, and Rudy Gay, but people were looking forward to the stars of 2007 draft with Oden (yeah I know) and Kevin Durant.