PDA

View Full Version : Which NBA Stars Will Suffer Substantial Drop Offs In Their Play This Year?

ChumLee
06-22-2011, 10:58 PM
Which NBA stars do you feel are coming up to the end of the road as NBA stars and are starting to enter their days as reliable veteran leaders? For me I believe Kobe's play is really going to start to tail off this season. He's not that old but he's been playing in the league for so many years it's clearly starting to ware on him as evidenced by his play in the playoffs this previous season. Tim Duncan's decline has already started but it's just gonna get worse, he could barely jump over a phonebook in his athletic prime, now he's just way too slow. Steve Nash is another one who's in serious trouble, his defense which has always been horrendous is just getting worse and soon the offense he does provide won't account for his atrocious defense so he'll spend a lot of time on the bench this year. Just my predictions, what are yours?

LTBaByyy
06-22-2011, 11:11 PM
Kobe, Horford, Westbrook, and Ginoboli

Dont know why but I think those 4 will have drop offs from this past year

KnicksR4Real
06-22-2011, 11:14 PM
paul pierce

jaysfan46
06-22-2011, 11:17 PM
I have a feeling Derrick Rose isn't gonna be in MVP contention this year, he will have a great career but he's still young and I don't think he's gonna be quite as good as he was this year in back to back years.. Zach Randolph will not be a 20/10 player for the first time in a while. Kevin Garnett isn't getting any younger.

JamaicanYouth
06-22-2011, 11:18 PM
Half the celtics roster if they stay as is

Duncan = Donkey
06-22-2011, 11:46 PM
Which NBA stars do you feel are coming up to the end of the road as NBA stars and are starting to enter their days as reliable veteran leaders? For me I believe Kobe's play is really going to start to tail off this season. He's not that old but he's been playing in the league for so many years it's clearly starting to ware on him as evidenced by his play in the playoffs this previous season. Tim Duncan's decline has already started but it's just gonna get worse, he could barely jump over a phonebook in his athletic prime, now he's just way too slow. Steve Nash is another one who's in serious trouble, his defense which has always been horrendous is just getting worse and soon the offense he does provide won't account for his atrocious defense so he'll spend a lot of time on the bench this year. Just my predictions, what are yours?

lol. Nash is our offense, you have no idea what your talking about. Nash wont be spending alot of time on the bench for that reason. If he does spend alot of time on the bench it will be because of his back.

cle12152433
06-22-2011, 11:51 PM
Lamar Odom, Tony Parker, Carlos Boozer (he will still have a solid year, but I think this is ultimately the beginning of the end. He is 31).

Also maybe Tim Duncan, Tayshaun Prince, and Gilbert Arenas.

I'm also expecting JJ Barea to be the Dallas starting PG in playoffs '12. So Jason Kidd will be relegated to bench duties.

drobe86
06-23-2011, 12:04 AM
Tim Duncan fell of this year, next year he'll be a rotation player playing 20 minutes a game. Kobe's pretty much done too but he'll put together some solid games. Gasol will begin his decline as will Arenas. I get the feeling Wade will start to decline this year. He's young in age, but he slowed down in games 5 and 6 of the Finals and looked nothing like himself.

More-Than-Most
06-23-2011, 12:10 AM
Boston celtics...Kobe/Rose/Westbrook/Love... I say love because there is just no way he can put up numbers similar to last season.

5ass
06-23-2011, 12:18 AM
Why westbrook?

dodie53
06-23-2011, 03:44 AM
dirk
;)

ChiTownPacerFan
06-23-2011, 04:49 AM
Lamar Odom, Tony Parker, Carlos Boozer (he will still have a solid year, but I think this is ultimately the beginning of the end. He is 31).

Also maybe Tim Duncan, Tayshaun Prince, and Gilbert Arenas.

I'm also expecting JJ Barea to be the Dallas starting PG in playoffs '12. So Jason Kidd will be relegated to bench duties.

I don't think Gilbert Arenas could possibly fall off any further. Maybe if he literally died on the floor, and his teammates had to drag his corpse up and down the court...maybe.

akesh99
06-23-2011, 04:54 AM
Joe Johnson

210Don
06-23-2011, 04:59 AM
all the old mavs

dfgbdhbggyhg
06-23-2011, 06:41 AM
from this site:
( http://www.bingstore.us )

This is an online store operated for many years.have lots of new and old customers from United States and Europe now.
you can find many of cheap price,high quality,fashion brand products here .
All the products are sold to ex-factory price,Has a strong competitive advantage in the same industry.

we accept paypal payment and all the products and free shipping .
in order to requite customer ,if you order more .we will give gift be free.

1)if you purchase of more then two pairs of shoes or more than $100 once ,you can have a pair of socks worth $5 be free.
2)if you purchase of more than $200 once,you can have a pair of sunglasses or a cap be free.

more info of the products .please vist this site:
------------- http://www.bingstore.us

A good opportunity ,YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!!