PDA

View Full Version : B-EASY or D-WILL

emman03
06-20-2011, 10:33 AM
If you were the wolves you'll trade B-easy and draft D-will

or draft number 2 pick (D-will) and stick with B-easy

I'm beasley fan because he is a former heat and i want his play.
he has the star quality but the sad part is he played with superstar so that he is being limited but now i think he can proved it because love who is the star of wolves is younger not like D-Wade already invested a lot of reputation in miami i think if only the wolves can get out the potential of beasley i think they can make playoffs but ofcourse they need true center and a veteran proven two guard and they are set. if i were to the wolves i'll stick to their plan D-will is not a sure thing.

i heard them the bogut rumor imagine if bogut is healthy
then trade ridnour or flynn because they already have rubio

bogut for randolph + 2nd pick
ridnour for miller + 31st pick

bogut/milic/peckovic
love/tolliver/
beasley/webster/
miller/johnson/
rubio/flynn

or

milic/peckovic
love/tolliver/
d-will/webster/
miller/johnson/
rubio/flynn

AnalyzeNShoot
06-20-2011, 10:45 AM
B-easy ehh.. i keep b.cheesy he has proven to be a scorer william is not much better honestly, trade #2 for a Center who can be helpful.

Rubio
Wesley
Beasly
love
Bugot????

Hey that pretty good

confirmed
06-20-2011, 10:46 AM
d williams, i rather have scal than beasley

BallaDrake601
06-20-2011, 10:52 AM
Beasley cause he's a proven scorer that will only get better

twin4life
06-20-2011, 10:56 AM
Keep them both since Williams can play the 3 spot

Swashcuff
06-20-2011, 10:57 AM
If there was any chance that he would sign an extension in Minny I think they'd do it in a heart beat. Despite the fact that they got Rubio coming over. He's not what they need but getting a top 3 PG wouldn't hurt. All they'd need to do is get Marc Gasol to fill the hole at C and a vet like Taysaun Prince at the MLE for the 3. Can you say contenders? Lol

Wait? D-Will is Derron? My Bad.

If the Wolves could indeed upgrade at the 3 (swing a deal for Iggy) or the 5 (swing a deal for Bogut) I think they'd do it. Beasley was a black hole on offense for them this past season and really hurt them in a lot of ways.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
06-20-2011, 11:22 AM
Beasley cause he's a proven scorer that will only get better

:facepalm:

king4day
06-20-2011, 11:35 AM
We were hearing in the Suns forums from other sites that there may be a 'Beasley & 20th pick for Pietrus, Lopez, & 13th pick.

It came from a supposed person with ties to someone in management but of course, no link = no truth.

But still, I would like that deal from the Suns side.
It would also be contingent on the Wolve actually drafting Williams.

xabial
06-20-2011, 11:45 AM
I still dont know how the **** Kahn was able to get Beasley for just two second round picks. INSANE.

allSUAVE
06-20-2011, 11:55 AM
D-will..

mjm07
06-20-2011, 12:17 PM
I still dont know how the **** Kahn was able to get Beasley for just two second round picks. INSANE.

I thought it was just for one (the 31st pick) either way yes it was a steal. It was done to help sign Haslem/Miller.

theheatles
06-20-2011, 12:30 PM

because Beasley was a big stoner and he had a horrible work ethic, he lost a lot of value

Swashcuff
06-20-2011, 12:34 PM
because Beasley was a big stoner and he had a horrible work ethic, he lost a lot of value

Had it not been to clear $ for Bosh and Bron there is no chance in hell you guys would have given him up so cheap.

GreekFreak
06-20-2011, 01:17 PM
I'm not a Beasley supporter but I say Beasley because i think D-Will can bring a better piece in a trade.

GREATNESS ONE
06-20-2011, 01:24 PM
Who's the coach? What offense do they run? These are questions that should have been answered before the draft. I think if you can pull off a trade and get a legitimate 7 footer next to Love, You easily do it.

The Wolves are going into this draft with a ton of flexibility and plenty of moving parts. This can big a giant week for the Wolves franchise but if keeping Beasley means getting Bogut. Keep B Easy