PDA

View Full Version : Parise staying put

nets4lyfe
06-18-2011, 07:53 AM
Parise will be on the devils for at least one more year. devils offered him arbitration

Freekshow187187
06-18-2011, 12:07 PM
More concern about the long term not short even though they been in contract talks now still hoping this gets done this is his team he should know that especially when we give him the "C"

Volk44
06-20-2011, 12:41 AM
this was the devils only option so it was only a matter of time. Hopefully we can find a way to sign him long term ASAP

McJoe
06-20-2011, 10:02 AM
More concern about the long term not short even though they been in contract talks now still hoping this gets done this is his team he should know that especially when we give him the "C"

They probably shouldn't take their time doing that though. Devils need Parise and they know that and they will do their best to keep him. Parise stated earlier in the year that he was upset and even though I'm pretty sure it was just with the losing, they need to keep him happy and do that pretty quick IMO.

Freekshow187187
06-22-2011, 08:01 AM
Think with the cap getting raise I think the only question is if parise wants to play with us...I know he said ge was unhappy but that was about us losing and the frustration of the start. I mean if he feels like this isn't his team because we got kovy then I think he's being stupid and using that as a excuse cause he's gotta know this is his team especially since he and everybody knows that if he stays he will be the captain

joepfarley
06-29-2011, 09:48 PM
The Devils should trade Parise RFA rights to Toronto for Komisarek

Arbor12
06-30-2011, 09:19 PM
Devils need to sign him! Outstanding home grown player and should be the next captain. Lou is good at what he does and he knows the needs of the team, it's up to Parise if he wants to stay.