PDA

View Full Version : Twitter:JJ hickson about to be traded?

FriedTofuz
06-17-2011, 02:11 PM
WindhorstESPN report on @Cavs trading JJ Hickson. They insist they will get multiple picks or a player. Want unprotected pick in 2012

WindhorstESPN Brian Windhorst
2 players you can talk to Cavs about now: Ramon Sessions & JJ Hickson. Andy Varejao not available for just a draft pick. http://twitter.com/#!/windhorstespn

This could mean the cavs are making room for derrick williams. Hickson and Byron scott werent on good terms, this could also be why theyre trying to trade hickson?

Lil Half Dead
06-17-2011, 02:14 PM
Hickson's not the guy you want to build with anyways. Selfish and inefficient.

Swashcuff
06-17-2011, 02:16 PM
Irony, Cavs didn't want to trade Hickson two seasons ago now they are basically forced to do so.

JordansBulls
06-17-2011, 02:16 PM
JJ Hickson or AKA Karl Malone Jr, at least some have said.

210Don
06-17-2011, 02:18 PM
omg he would be great on the spurs. to bad we never do anything

AddiX
06-17-2011, 02:19 PM
Hickson is not that good. At least not as good as people make him out to be.

The ChILL
06-17-2011, 02:20 PM
Didn't the Cavs decline a deadline trade last year of Amare for JJ?

FriedTofuz
06-17-2011, 02:21 PM
I personally thought he had potential. That was, the reason why the cavs decided not to trade hickson for stoudemire. Unfortunatly, it looks like he will not live up to that 20/10 potential. A new team,could certainly inspire hickson.

FriedTofuz
06-17-2011, 02:21 PM

Yes. Amare didnt want to go to cleveland

North Yorker
06-17-2011, 02:22 PM
Wonder who would want him?

Maybe the Pacers do a JJ for Rush swap? Although he may not be that much of an upgrade over Hansbrough.

Yanks All Day
06-17-2011, 02:23 PM
Wondering if they're trying to either get that 2nd overall pick or looking at Derrick Williams at number 1.

Swashcuff
06-17-2011, 02:23 PM

They wanted Amar'e and initally didn't include Hickson in the deal, eventually it was too late the Suns were no longer shopping Amar'e. Had they included him in the offer from the very beginning Amar'e would have been a Cav more likely than not, he started playing well and the Suns decided not to go for the deal anymore.

LTBaByyy
06-17-2011, 02:25 PM
Mavs need a back up PF for Dirk in the future

But our draft picks arent worth anything since they arent in the lottery or anything

FriedTofuz
06-17-2011, 02:25 PM
Wondering if they're trying to either get that 2nd overall pick or looking at Derrick Williams at number 1.

This twitter source also indicates that the cavs will take irving, but are trying to aquire the 2nd overall pick to draft williams.

WindhorstESPN Brian Windhorst
Cavs going to draft Kyrie Irving with 1st pick. They're scheming to figure out how to get D. Williams but Irving is top of their board.

http://twitter.com/#!/windhorstespn

FriedTofuz
06-17-2011, 02:26 PM
Mavs need a back up PF for Dirk in the future

But our draft picks arent worth anything since they arent in the lottery or anything

The cavs are looking to aquire a lottery unprotected pick. I think thats too big of a value for hickson. On a good team, he 'd play for energy off the bench.

mjm07
06-17-2011, 02:27 PM

The reason the Wolves want to trade the pick is b/c they don't need another SF/PF when they have B-Easy and Love. Or pick another PG. That wont work.

EricU812
06-17-2011, 02:27 PM
I"m calling smoke screen for the time being. They hear all the talk that the Wolves are getting at #2 and want to see what trade options they could have at #1.

I guess the slight possibility of Hickson and the 4 to move up to 2 and pieces. That just seems like an awful large amount to move up 2 spots.

FriedTofuz
06-17-2011, 02:29 PM
The reason the Wolves want to trade the pick is b/c they don't need another SF/PF when they have B-Easy and Love. Or pick another PG. That wont work.

Precisely. Minesota has been looking to trade their current pick for a veteran big man.

King P
06-17-2011, 02:31 PM
Yes, they didn't wanna give up Hickson.

Plus, Lebron was pushing for Antawn Jamison to be traded to Cleveland. Hde got what he wanted.

FriedTofuz
06-17-2011, 02:36 PM

Plus, Lebron was pushing for Antawn Jamison to be traded to Cleveland. Hde got what he wanted.

It worked out for cleveland. They pretty much traded Big Z for antawn jamison and Big z :laugh2: . They technically traded big z for jamison, and then resigned big z. Pretty good trade if you ask me. Its unfortunate that cleveland still lost in the playoffs.

Swashcuff

They did offer Hickson but by the time they did it was too late

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4913305

The Cavaliers would send Zydrunas Ilgauskas and J.J. Hickson to Phoenix in exchange for Stoudemire

Khalifa21
JJ Hickson and #4 to the T'Wolves for their #2?

Cavs draft Kyrie Irving and Derrick Williams #1 and #2.

PG: Kyrie Irving
SG: Anthony Parker
SF: Derrick Williams
PF: Antawn Jamison
C: Anderson Varejao

6th man: Baron Davis

T'Wolves take Kanter with the #4 pick.

PG: Ricky Rubio
SG: Wesley Johnson
SF: Michael Beasley
PF: Kevin Love
C: Enes Kanter

6th man: JJ Hickson

Trade Flynn or Ridnour for a solid SG and have Johnson come off the bench.

I think this benefits both teams.

Swashcuff
06-17-2011, 02:38 PM
It worked out for cleveland. They pretty much traded Big Z for antawn jamison and Big z :laugh2: . They technically traded big z for jamison, and then resigned big z. Pretty good trade if you ask me. Its unfortunate that cleveland still lost in the playoffs.

They set the NBA record for most consecutive losses last season. I wouldn't say it worked out for em. Though unlikely had they pulled the trigger on Amar'e earlier they would have stood a better chance at at least making it to the finals. Maybe if they did LeBron would have stay :shrug:

Arch Stanton
06-17-2011, 02:40 PM
This has been a rumor for a little while now. Not sure this will actually happen. I actually don't see it happening before the draft. But if they could maybe get Derrick Williams out of it, I'm all for it.

Khalifa21
06-17-2011, 02:40 PM
The Wolves should really have no interest in the consensus #2 and #3 picks.

Derrick Williams is far too similar to Beasley for them to draft him, Brandon Knight is a PG... They obviously don't need one of them with Rubio, Ridnour and Flynn all under contract now.

A center is a big need, so why not trade down to the #4 pick, where Kanter should still be available and pick up another solid big whilst you're at it?

llemon
06-17-2011, 02:42 PM
Precisely. Minesota has been looking to trade their current pick for a veteran big man.

Would TWolves want Johan Petro?

jeter4president
06-17-2011, 02:45 PM

you really complaining about the management of the spurs?

210Don
06-17-2011, 02:50 PM
you really complaining about the management of the spurs?

last 4 years we have done nothing... and what we have done is give rj a horrible contract...
spurs love giving bad contracts but timmy made it look like it was all good.

Nesterovic
Turkoglu
RJ

3 huge contracts that were bust
we need some trades this year.... and i do what i want ima fan

Swashcuff
06-17-2011, 02:51 PM
last 4 years we have done nothing... and what we have done is give rj a horrible contract...
spurs love giving bad contracts but timmy made it look like it was all good.

Nesterovic
Turkoglu
RJ

3 huge contracts that were bust
we need some trades this year.... and i do what i want ima fan

Sometimes doing nothing and staying put is just what the doctor odered. Ask Knicks fans about the years they endured under Isiah.

nykobe24
06-17-2011, 02:53 PM
don't get this at all. What team would want him?
and i know they want draft picks but i highly doubt they get any tbh

John Walls Era
06-17-2011, 03:00 PM
Hickson is an energy guy. I remember when he was so overrated coming off the bench during the Lebron James Cavs era.

FriedTofuz
06-17-2011, 03:01 PM

Timberwolves would not do that trade. They want a veteran big man. They already have a HOF in the making in kevin love, i dont think they'd want hickson. They also have beasly who can play power forward too. Its unlikely that minesota would accept that offer too. They recieved better offers, like mcgee and the 6th for the 2nd.

mdm692
06-17-2011, 03:04 PM
Robin lopez and next years first for jj hickson =D

FriedTofuz
06-17-2011, 03:04 PM
They set the NBA record for most consecutive losses last season. I wouldn't say it worked out for em. Though unlikely had they pulled the trigger on Amar'e earlier they would have stood a better chance at at least making it to the finals. Maybe if they did LeBron would have stay :shrug:

I said the trade worked out for them because they pretty much gained jamison without losing a teamate( since big z returned). Obviously not this season. :confused: Why would I be talking about this season? we are all aware of clevelands expected struggles this season they dont even have big z anymore. Both lebron and amare could have bolted for a team with cap, and thats precisely what happend.

llemon
06-17-2011, 03:07 PM
They recieved better offers, like mcgee and the 6th for the 2nd.

Wizards say that is not the offer

Sadds The Gr8
06-17-2011, 03:08 PM

no way Twolves trade the #2 for a bench player...

FriedTofuz
06-17-2011, 03:11 PM
Wizards say that is not the offer

What did the wizards say theyre offer was?

Khalifa21
06-17-2011, 03:17 PM
no way Twolves trade the #2 for a bench player...

I'm sure the Wolves would love the #4 pick so they could take Kanter. A Love/Kanter frontcourt is pretty nice to build around with Rubio running the point and Beasley/Johnson filling the wings.

It's just a suggestion.

Who else are the Wolves gonna get by trading that pick?

llemon
06-17-2011, 03:21 PM
What did the wizards say theyre offer was?

They want something additional from TWolves.

robruss614
06-17-2011, 03:29 PM
I hope my suns go after him... hickson would make us contenders again and sessions could replace brooks and nash if they leave. Only thing that concerns me is the draft class for next year is gonna have some really good big men in it.

allSUAVE
06-17-2011, 03:55 PM
I want sessions just for a rental lol

Ebbs
06-17-2011, 03:56 PM
Hickson #4 for #2?

LTBaByyy
06-17-2011, 04:16 PM
Bucks should get in on this

Gooden + 10th pick for Hickson

Or

Pick Marcus Morris with the 10th pick

rurichie
06-17-2011, 04:32 PM
Hickson for Jordan Farmar and a pick

jeter 2
06-17-2011, 04:48 PM
I like it for the Wolves. The Cavs get to rebuild really quickly. Maybe Gilbert could win a title before Lebron lol.

jeter 2
06-17-2011, 04:49 PM
I want sessions just for a rental lol

The Knicks have enough PGs. Sessions only got minutes because he was playing for Cleveland lol.

djeller1139
06-17-2011, 04:53 PM
Wow...Cavs should have traded Hickson for Amare...maybe they would have kept LeBron then :pity:

FriedTofuz
06-17-2011, 05:01 PM
Bucks should get in on this

Gooden + 10th pick for Hickson

Or

Pick Marcus Morris with the 10th pick

JJ hickson is not worth a lottery pick. hes worth a mid first round pick, which is exactly where he was drafted, in the mid 1st round.

playmaker_41
06-17-2011, 05:20 PM
i wouldn't mind it if Phoenix made a bid for JJ, Pietrus for Hickson and Filler?

FriedTofuz
06-17-2011, 05:24 PM
i wouldn't mind it if Phoenix made a bid for JJ, Pietrus for Hickson and Filler?

If i were the cavs, i would consider that offer. They need to understand, realistically, what hicksons value is.

ne3xchamps
06-17-2011, 05:26 PM
Multiple picks for hickson? Good luck with that. He may be worth a late round 1st, but that's it. Unprotected pick, not even close. cleveland will have to settle for less than that if they really want to move him.

fadedmario
06-17-2011, 05:26 PM
Hickson is hands down the most overrated player in the league. No way is he worth a 2012 unprotected pick considering next year's draft will be loaded.

KiNgSuNs1
06-17-2011, 05:30 PM
Bring him to phoenix....

AI4MVP
06-17-2011, 05:40 PM
i wouldnt mind him on my suns at all....

knickfan33
06-17-2011, 05:44 PM
yes... the knicks will finally beat the cavs

towlsmoke420
06-17-2011, 05:47 PM
Trade shannon brown for jj

than trade bynum and odom for howard

LA would have a great big man backup

Lakerfrk
06-17-2011, 06:18 PM
The Lakers will give a 2012 unprotected pick ;)... not that it will be worth much. haha.

FriedTofuz
06-17-2011, 06:57 PM
Trade shannon brown for jj

than trade bynum and odom for howard

LA would have a great big man backup

A great backup big man? Ill pass.

king4day
06-17-2011, 07:06 PM
Please Suns don't try to deal for him!

FriedTofuz
06-17-2011, 07:37 PM

Thats exactly how I feel when laker fans are offering shanon brown for him :mad:

playmaker_41
06-17-2011, 07:40 PM

i wouldn't see whats the problem, we have excess wings, channing isn't starter material, as long as we're not giving up a 1st rounder like that stupid dragic trade i'd swap Pietrus for Hickson in a heartbeat

LTBaByyy
06-17-2011, 07:50 PM
JJ hickson is not worth a lottery pick. hes worth a mid first round pick, which is exactly where he was drafted, in the mid 1st round.

In this draft, 10th overall is just as good as a mid first round

gbrl
06-17-2011, 08:17 PM
i wouldnt mind swapping rush/ 15 or both for him

Stuckey#3
06-17-2011, 09:13 PM
I would be good with Detroit's #8 for Hickson.

FriedTofuz
06-17-2011, 09:27 PM
I would be good with Detroit's #8 for Hickson.

The cavs should trade him immediatly. Then they can trade their 4th pick, the 8th pick, and someone else for the 2nd pick. The cavs should give a 1st round pick for next year, that might be a much more convincing offer.

mgeise
06-17-2011, 09:27 PM
The Knicks have enough PGs. Sessions only got minutes because he was playing for Cleveland lol.

He would get a lot of minutes in NY. All the Knicks have at PG right now are Billups and Douglas, and I really don't like Douglas much as the primary ball handler off the bench. The Knicks need another solid backcourt player in the rotation, and Sessions would fit that bill.

I would welcome Hickson too, but the Knicks don't really have anything to offer that would entice the Cavs. I think he's actually being underrated now after the Cavs were overly reluctant to trade him and everyone has called him overrated. You've gotta remember he's still 22 and has a lot of upside.

We've pretty much established that #2+filler for #4 and Hickson doesn't make a lot of sense for the Timberwolves, so how about trying to figure out a three team deal. #2 goes to the Cavs, #4 goes to the Wolves, Hickson goes to another team, and another team gives up something to the Wolves?

faze38
06-17-2011, 09:43 PM
Expect a draft night trade that will send Kanter to the T-Wolves and Williams to the Cavs also expect some cash being exchanged and possibly a second round pick! That is what is most likely going to happen because Williams doesn't fill any of there needs and 3 mil plus Kanter and a second rounder will def be enough for The Wolves to send Williams to Cleveland!

Astronaut
06-17-2011, 09:50 PM
Irony, Cavs didn't want to trade Hickson two seasons ago now they are basically forced to do so.

That's absolute BS, Ferry pulled out because Sarver/Kerr had done the same thing the season earlier with Shaq in which they pulled out at the last minute, leaving the Cavs with nothing at the deadline.. Ferry(Cavs GM) didn't want that to happen again in a potential championship year, we needed a PF so that's why we got Jamison, our fallback, we would have traded J.J. Hickson for Amar'e Stoudemire..

The national perception is completely skewed.

--

As mentioned before, Hickson is a freak athlete but has terrible hands and doesn't have very good offensive awareness, the thing is, he's still young, that's why teams may want to take a chance with him.

NBA_Starter
06-17-2011, 09:57 PM
Sessions + Bobcats :pray:

FlakeyFool
06-17-2011, 10:00 PM

except win

Astronaut
06-17-2011, 10:24 PM
Another thing that Hickson lacks is the ability to spread the floor, he is a good small center because it forces him to stay in one place, he's often lost when playing PF..

However, if he had a distributor like Nash/Paul/Kidd,etc. he could average about 20-23 points a game, he just needs that point guard which the Cavaliers didn't have until Baron Davis got traded to them.

FriedTofuz
06-18-2011, 02:06 AM
Another thing that Hickson lacks is the ability to spread the floor, he is a good small center because it forces him to stay in one place, he's often lost when playing PF..

However, if he had a distributor like Nash/Paul/Kidd,etc. he could average about 20-23 points a game, he just needs that point guard which the Cavaliers didn't have until Baron Davis got traded to them.

he could spread the floor if he develops a better mid range jump shot. It could definatly help the offense when a big man is able to spread the floor due to their abilities to make mid range jump shots.

LA_Raiders
06-18-2011, 02:13 AM
nice, let that prick go

Arch Stanton
06-18-2011, 02:28 AM
That's absolute BS, Ferry pulled out because Sarver/Kerr had done the same thing the season earlier with Shaq in which they pulled out at the last minute, leaving the Cavs with nothing at the deadline.. Ferry(Cavs GM) didn't want that to happen again in a potential championship year, we needed a PF so that's why we got Jamison, our fallback, we would have traded J.J. Hickson for Amar'e Stoudemire..

The national perception is completely skewed.

--

As mentioned before, Hickson is a freak athlete but has terrible hands and doesn't have very good offensive awareness, the thing is, he's still young, that's why teams may want to take a chance with him.

Yeah and I will add that the trade with Amare and Hickson would've gone through if LeBron would've told Amare that he was staying with the Cavs. Amare didn't want to come to the Cavs unless LeBron was willing to commit.

Arch Stanton
06-18-2011, 02:32 AM

I'm not gonna lie I wouldn't mind keeping Hickson on the Cavs. However, after a 19 game winning season everyone is expendable.

Mane
06-18-2011, 02:34 AM
they're definitely trying to move up from 4 to 2 by packaging these guys. It could work.. if the wolves want Kanter instead of Williams.. Which would annoy me :sigh:

Daye#5
06-18-2011, 02:51 AM
I would totally love the trade that the pistons were rumored to do, getting rid of rip and the #8 but with hickson involved going to the pistons. This would be worth it. I think hickson has better potential than anyone at the #8.

NBA-GMaster
06-18-2011, 04:26 AM
There are 4 teams that could Minny and Cavs work out their trade:

1. Pistons http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=3vshwxf
Cavs trade: 4th pick and Hickson for 2nd pick and Hamilton
Minny trade: 2nd pick for 4th and 8th picks
Pistons trade: 8th pick and Hamilton for Hickson

2. Wizards http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=3e2vwjp
Cavs trade: 4th pick and Hickson for 2nd pick
Minny trade: 2nd pick for 6th pick and McGee
Wiz trade: 6th pick and McGee for 4th pick and Hickson

3. Kings http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=3bakh2v
Cavs trade: 4th pick,32nd pick and Hickson for 2nd and 7th picks
Minny trade: 2nd pick and Flynn for 4th pick,32nd pick and Thompson
Kings trade: 7th pick and Thompson for Flynn and Hickson

4. Raptors http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=6yu5d7w
Cavs trade: 4th pick and Hickson for J.Johnson and 2nd pick
Minny trade: 2nd pick and Flynn for 4th and 5th picks
Raps trade: 5th pick and Johnson for Flynn and Hickson

sventhedog
06-18-2011, 09:21 AM
they're really trying to get rid of lebron's puppies one by one. it's probably good for the team.

Witness06
06-18-2011, 12:54 PM
there are some great ideas here....i like g masters options all sound realistic and doable for both teams. I think the Cavs would rather trade sessions , but JJ is expendable if they get Williams and you can still trade sessions.

Mane
06-18-2011, 12:57 PM
There are 4 teams that could Minny and Cavs work out their trade:

1. Pistons http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=3vshwxf
Cavs trade: 4th pick and Hickson for 2nd pick and Hamilton
Minny trade: 2nd pick for 4th and 8th picks
Pistons trade: 8th pick and Hamilton for Hickson

2. Wizards http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=3e2vwjp
Cavs trade: 4th pick and Hickson for 2nd pick
Minny trade: 2nd pick for 6th pick and McGee
Wiz trade: 6th pick and McGee for 4th pick and Hickson

3. Kings http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=3bakh2v
Cavs trade: 4th pick,32nd pick and Hickson for 2nd and 7th picks
Minny trade: 2nd pick and Flynn for 4th pick,32nd pick and Thompson
Kings trade: 7th pick and Thompson for Flynn and Hickson

4. Raptors http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=6yu5d7w
Cavs trade: 4th pick and Hickson for J.Johnson and 2nd pick
Minny trade: 2nd pick and Flynn for 4th and 5th picks
Raps trade: 5th pick and Johnson for Flynn and Hickson

I think McGee holds a little too much value for a 2 pick trade up and swap for Hickson...

FriedTofuz
06-18-2011, 01:14 PM
As great a shot blocker mcgee is, he hasnt helped the wizards defense. They were one of the worse defensive teams this year. His value is overated because hes young, athletic, and has good shot blocking instincts.

DoJoTheSlasher
06-18-2011, 01:19 PM
The Mavs could use a 3rd string PF. ;)

He is a solid bench player. Anyone can score 15 a game on Cleveland.

About Cleveland I am actually excited for their future. Irving or Williams is gonna be a great pick plus if they were to get Enes Kanter with the 4th and they have another pick in the 1st.

SG: ???
SF: Christian Eyenga
PF: Anderson Varejao

FriedTofuz
06-18-2011, 01:21 PM
The Mavs could use a 3rd string PF. ;)

He is a solid bench player. Anyone can score 15 a game on Cleveland.

About Cleveland I am actually excited for their future. Irving or Williams is gonna be a great pick plus if they were to get Enes Kanter with the 4th and they have another pick in the 1st.

SG: ???
SF: Christian Eyenga
PF: Anderson Varejao

Dallas does not have the pieces to aquire a hickson, because the cavs want a first round unprotected lottery pick in 2012 or multiple draft picks :laugh2:

DoJoTheSlasher
06-18-2011, 01:53 PM
Dallas does not have the pieces to aquire a hickson, because the cavs want a first round unprotected lottery pick in 2012 or multiple draft picks :laugh2:

LOL unprotected lottery pick.. LOL J.J. Hickson... LOL multiple.

lamar2006
06-18-2011, 01:55 PM
Lakers should get him give him 2 seconds this year and a 1st rounder next year. He can back up Bynum or Dwight along with helping at PF.

FriedTofuz
06-18-2011, 03:30 PM
LOL unprotected lottery pick.. LOL J.J. Hickson... LOL multiple.

:laugh2: I felt the same way, They are overvaluing hickson. Hes a young player, theres no doubt he can get better. Its not what I wanted, its what cleveland wants.

FriedTofuz
06-18-2011, 03:33 PM
Lakers should get him give him 2 seconds this year and a 1st rounder next year. He can back up Bynum or Dwight along with helping at PF.

Slow down ! We dont have Dwight yet. I would not trade more than one first round pick for hickson.

Witness06
06-18-2011, 09:49 PM
Hickson is 22 yo. The Cavs arent trying to just trade him for a draft pick .....they want the number two pick for jj. He is a quality player and very young They arent trying to ditch him for just any pick. He was a steal and his contract is good. Cleveland wants to unload some salary B. Davis or A. Jamison to a contender that may need a solid veteran. Otherwise we hold onto both guys and wait till next year when both come off the books. Kanter would allow Andy to play PF and Davis can tutor Irving atleast one year. So they arent just trading to trade there is a plan.

JB0B0
06-18-2011, 11:31 PM
I think Hickson + #4 for the #2 pick would be fair.

drobe86
06-18-2011, 11:36 PM
Hickson is a solid player. People here are hating and clearly undervaluing him. He's a guy that can be a 18 and 9 guy in this league. He's only 22 years old.. He'll make a few all star games.

Witness06
06-18-2011, 11:37 PM

In fact its great for Minny if the Cavs value Williams that much, because at 4 they can still draft for need and get a proven asset in Hickson.

FriedTofuz
06-18-2011, 11:56 PM

Not at all, The timberwolves do not need another PF anyways.

celtics_4life
06-18-2011, 11:57 PM
what do you guys think of jj hickson to boston celtics for big baby!! jj hickson off the bench for kevin garnett! garnett will toughin him up and kg was jj's idol growin up!

FriedTofuz
06-19-2011, 12:04 AM
JJ Hickson averaged

19.5 ppg
12.2 rpg
52% FG
33 mpg..

cavs went 4-4 in the month of april.
keep in mind, majority of those teams were against teams under .500 . The only .500 team was the knicks, and the knicks could not be beaten by the cavs.

Perhaps hickson just might be worth at least a first mid round pick. Definatly not a lottery pick, but at least a draft pick.

gaughan333
06-19-2011, 12:11 AM
Yeah, I'd probably do that. I think it'll go irving, williams, knight. They don't need another pg at all and williams plays the same position as beasley/johnson

gaughan333
06-19-2011, 12:12 AM
what do you guys think of jj hickson to boston celtics for big baby!! jj hickson off the bench for kevin garnett! garnett will toughin him up and kg was jj's idol growin up!

why would Cleveland ever do this?

KnicksR4Real
06-23-2011, 11:04 PM

they sadly did

sventhedog
06-23-2011, 11:15 PM
another lebron's dog they want to get rid of.