PDA

View Full Version : This is why Cleveland hates LeBron..(Put a stop to the Cleveland/LeBron threads.)

Astronaut
06-17-2011, 01:15 AM
Once and for all. I see so much LeBron bs on here that has to do with Cleveland and nobody really addresses it that's a Cleveland fan, we see all the Heat fans portraying us as complete losers, well I want to actually give you an in depth explanation of WHY we indeed, hate LeBron..

Hopefully this can end all the Cleveland threads in the Cavs section/NBA talk.

Both questions will be addressed:

1) Will you ever get over LeBron?

2) Why do you hate him so much, he switched teams..

I see so much hate for Cleveland on here, portraying us as extremely butthurt, etc.

I often see the question asked, "Why are you so mad at the guy, he switched teams?"

This is why...

As you know.. Cleveland has sucked in the sports world since the 1960's, but its not just that, ever since the Cuyahoga River(which has been cleaned up,) Cleveland has been the nations whipping boy. Nobody can understand how great Cleveland is unless you've lived there, amazing food, people are VERY hospitable. The Browns/Cavs have been selling out every year(Browns for the past 50+, Cavs from 80's-early 90's, 2003-present.) Indians are a different story, look of the owner, Dolan, it's not because we don't support the team, it's because the owner doesn't deserve our money.. That's how intense Cleveland is about sports.

But it's more than sports.

LeBron was supposed to be one of us, for all those times we fell short, to Jordan's Bulls, to the Elway's Broncos, he was supposed to lead us into the promised land, think about it everytime we got somewhere far in the playoffs, they always played the same old BS, "The Fumble, The Play," etc. He was supposed to respect us for who we were, Cleveland. We should have seen it coming, saying he was a Bulls fan from childhood, wearing a Yankees cap, etc. We all thought he was different. Obviously he wasn't. He goes on TV and basically says that we aren't good enough to root for him, no offense to Miami fans but it really shows the true colors of the guy when he switches from a fanbase such as Cleveland to Miami. We may have given him a great 7 years, but what did he give us? He put Cleveland on the map? BULL. FYI, we won championships before him, we GOT to the World Series in the 1990's, we got close to the Super Bowl in the 80's.

The thing he gave us the most was pride, and that meant the world to us as Clevelanders. But that pride was gone when he announced that he was taking his talents to South Beach.

See in Cleveland, sports aren't just a game, they are life, it gives us something to go home to everyday from our working class jobs, Cleveland doesn't have all the glitz and glamor of NY and Miami but it certainly has the most heart.

It was just another era of disappointment. We will NEVER forgive him.

John Walls Era
06-17-2011, 01:21 AM
Yup this is going to put a stop to all those Lebron thread.

Cano4prez
06-17-2011, 01:23 AM
Did you even read what I wrote in its entirety or did you just read the first two words and come to troll....

I respect them because Cleveland because they're very passionate, but sportswise it's a joke..

Astronaut
06-17-2011, 01:24 AM
Yup this is going to put a stop to all those Lebron thread.

Well, they ALL asked 1 of 2 questions or both..

I don't care if the LeBron threads have to do with the Heat, I just don't want them having to do with Cleveland.. Or in Cavs talk for that matter.

hgtiger32
06-17-2011, 04:14 AM
I respect them because Cleveland because they're very passionate, but sportswise it's a joke..

at least cleveland has very passionate fans and a fan base. idk about the dolphins, but heat and marlins fans are down right pathetic.

here's a video for your enjoyment tho http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmwJipHdqpA

it's the miami heat's title celebration.

The Final Boss
06-17-2011, 04:54 AM

Says the kid with a Heat sig. but Cano (Yankees) profile name...

:facepalm:

CavsYanksDuke
06-17-2011, 04:58 AM
...Sigh.

DetroitRipCity
06-17-2011, 05:02 AM

you do know that the city of Cleveland has more major sports championships then Miami right?

effen5
06-17-2011, 06:43 AM
Cleveland is such a great sports town....just a boring *** city but they have such a rich sports history....and great sports fans.....

Miami on the other hand.....

Lim
06-17-2011, 07:06 AM
i still cant get over what he did and im not even a cavs fan. he had the opportunity to play his whole career from start to finish in his home town, how cool would that be if he played like 18 seasons in a cavs uni? even if he didnt win a single ring he would be a hero in cleveland FOREVER.

koreancabbage
06-17-2011, 07:53 AM
i still cant get over what he did and im not even a cavs fan. he had the opportunity to play his whole career from start to finish in his home town, how cool would that be if he played like 18 seasons in a cavs uni? even if he didnt win a single ring he would be a hero in cleveland FOREVER.

he knew he wasn't going to win a ring in Cleveland- not what Dan Dilbert had done with that team by filling it with aging players and players past their prime. All Dan Gilbert did was just draft Lebron James- which a 10 year old kid could do. and yes- i do believe Dan Gilbert is more of an idiot than anything.

i would blame Dan Gilbert before I blame LEbron for putting a pretty ****** team together. good enough to win now, but sustainability and playoff success depended way too much on Lebron.

proper
06-17-2011, 08:21 AM
no one cared when vince carter,damon stoudemire,tracey mcgrady,marcus camby,chris bosh. all left us but cleveland gets some next level sympathy from the lebron situation.

king4day
06-17-2011, 08:23 AM
Too much hate towards cleveland and it's fans. I'm giving this one more chance. I cleaned it up a bit but it's going to be on a short leash. Be respectful.

Evolution23
06-17-2011, 09:09 AM
who cares? just move to NY.

playaman
06-17-2011, 09:38 AM
I would be bitter as he** if I was a Cavs fan getting dumped the way (the decision) Lebron did it. He essentially pulled his girlfriend (a great fan base) out to the middle of the school playground and dumped her in front of the entire school to see. HOWEVER my advice to Cavs fans is to try TRY and let it go.... He clearly isn't the guy you thought he was. That's the bottom line. Apparently even if the Cavs made some big moves and got two of the best free agents out there last summer (uhhumm Bosh, Wade) you still would have lost this year. The day will come when you guys land another Jim Brown. What if this years 2 lottery picks turn out to be the next dynamic duo of the NBA? You'll be thanking James then.... everything does happen for a reason. He's a tool that can't win on his own, you didnt lose much other than some great regular season games and some exciting dunks. He's not a real winner though....

metsfan4ever
06-17-2011, 09:46 AM
who cares? just move to NY.

:clap::clap:

:jumpy::jumpy:

I'm leaving to tonight, going back to queens, jersey sucks. Can't wait to go back. There no other city like NY.

PlezPlayDKnicks
06-17-2011, 09:54 AM
he knew he wasn't going to win a ring in Cleveland- not what Dan Dilbert had done with that team by filling it with aging players and players past their prime. All Dan Gilbert did was just draft Lebron James- which a 10 year old kid could do. and yes- i do believe Dan Gilbert is more of an idiot than anything.

i would blame Dan Gilbert before I blame LEbron for putting a pretty ****** team together. good enough to win now, but sustainability and playoff success depended way too much on Lebron.

Lebron had his hands in the signings of his friend Boobie and Andy V.... He also felt he could win with the likes of Mo Williams and Company. Every year was a win now mode so they didn't have time to get cap space and win. If anything losing Boozer for nothing was the first pitfall for the cavs. The Larry Hughes signing also handicapped them.

proper
06-17-2011, 09:54 AM
I would be bitter as he** if I was a Cavs fan getting dumped the way (the decision) Lebron did it. He essentially pulled his girlfriend (a great fan base) out to the middle of the school playground and dumped her in front of the entire school to see. HOWEVER my advice to Cavs fans is to try TRY and let it go.... He clearly isn't the guy you thought he was. That's the bottom line. Apparently even if the Cavs made some big moves and got two of the best free agents out there last summer (uhhumm Bosh, Wade) you still would have lost this year. The day will come when you guys land another Jim Brown. What if this years 2 lottery picks turn out to be the next dynamic duo of the NBA? You'll be thanking James then.... everything does happen for a reason. He's a tool that can't win on his own, you didnt lose much other than some great regular season games and some exciting dunks. He's not a real winner though....

this whole post makes no sense i guess 2 finals appearances,ecf appearances, 60+win seasons = loser in that case more than half the league are losers.

go curl in a corner and die.

SteBO
06-17-2011, 10:01 AM
Lebron had his hands in the signings of his friend Boobie and Andy V.... He also felt he could win with the likes of Mo Williams and Company. Every year was a win now mode so they didn't have time to get cap space and win. If anything losing Boozer for nothing was the first pitfall for the cavs. The Larry Hughes signing also handicapped them.
People seem to forget this, but I disagree with the notion that LeBron could've won with that group the last two years. Mo Williams as a second option is not a championship winning team imo.

ChitownSports16
06-17-2011, 10:01 AM
:clap::clap:

:jumpy::jumpy:

I'm leaving to tonight, going back to queens, jersey sucks. Can't wait to go back. There no other city like NY.

I'm sure you never been to Chicago then... I'm a huge Chicago sports fan but, live in New York. And cant wait til I move back!

Chicago > New York

LakersIn5
06-17-2011, 10:13 AM
lebron gave cleveland 7 great years not the other way around.

metsfan4ever
06-17-2011, 10:17 AM
I'm sure you never been to Chicago then... I'm a huge Chicago sports fan but, live in New York. And cant wait til I move back!

Chicago > New York

Never been there, but iim pretty sure ny is better, where iin ny by the way?

PlezPlayDKnicks
06-17-2011, 10:18 AM
People seem to forget this, but I disagree with the notion that LeBron could've won with that group the last two years. Mo Williams as a second option is not a championship winning team imo.

I agree that he couldn't win either. But when they were winning a bunch of games and dancing on the sidelines they were a cocky confident bunch. Lebron had that team designed around his talent. Ego played a small role in why Clev didn't patiently build around Lebron and get that second star. They tried IMO to get the players Lebron wanted every offseason with limited cap space. Lebron lead a team of scrubs to the finals. I believe after winning 60 plus games and being a good defensive team HE believed that they could do it. When it became clear that they couldn't he had a very successful contingency plan..

sep11ie
06-17-2011, 10:20 AM
You need a hobby.

I-4_Fan
06-17-2011, 10:20 AM
"people are VERY hospitable"

I guess that guy at the Cleveland game was just "Hugging" that 8 year old after the Browns/Jets game?

Knickrocketsfan
06-17-2011, 10:22 AM

Chicago > New York

is that why Chicago in shambles (economy wise)?

Heater4life
06-17-2011, 10:25 AM
Once and for all. I see so much LeBron bs on here that has to do with Cleveland and nobody really addresses it that's a Cleveland fan, we see all the Heat fans portraying us as complete losers, well I want to actually give you an in depth explanation of WHY we indeed, hate LeBron..

I see so much hate for Cleveland on here, portraying us as extremely butthurt, etc.

I often see the question asked, "Why are you so mad at the guy, he switched teams?"

This is why...

As you know.. Cleveland has sucked in the sports world since the 1960's, but its not just that, ever since the Cuyahoga River(which has been cleaned up,) Cleveland has been the nations whipping boy. Nobody can understand how great Cleveland is unless you've lived there, amazing food, people are VERY hospitable. The Browns/Cavs have been selling out every year(Browns for the past 50+, Cavs from 80's-early 90's, 2003-present.) Indians are a different story, look of the owner, Dolan, it's not because we don't support the team, it's because the owner doesn't deserve our money.. That's how intense Cleveland is about sports.

LeBron was supposed to be one of us, for all those times we fell short, to Jordan's Bulls, to the Elway's Broncos, he was supposed to lead us into the promised land, think about it everytime we got somewhere far in the playoffs, they always played the same old BS, "The Fumble, The Play," etc. He was supposed to respect us for who we were, Cleveland. We should have seen it coming, saying he was a Bulls fan from childhood, wearing a Yankees cap, etc. We all thought he was different. Obviously he wasn't. He goes on TV and basically says that we aren't good enough to root for him, no offense to Miami fans but it really shows the true colors of the guy when he switches from a fanbase such as Cleveland to Miami. We may have given him a great 7 years, but what did he give us? He put Cleveland on the map? BULL. FYI, we won championships before him, we GOT to the World Series in the 1990's, we got close to the Super Bowl in the 80's.

The thing he gave us the most was pride, and that meant the world to us as Clevelanders. But that pride was gone when he announced that he was taking his talents to South Beach.

See in Cleveland, sports aren't just a game, they are life, it gives us something to go home to everyday from our working class jobs, Cleveland doesn't have all the glitz and glamor of NY and Miami but it certainly has the most heart.

Sounds to me like Cleveland fans need to fix their internal frustrations before blaming others for it.

Its like an ugly dude who gets dumped by a hot chick "She meant everything to me. You dont understand, after all we've been through. I thought she was different. Its not fair after all the heartbreak ive had."

Thats life, and more importantly this is sports, get over it!.

tjlipford
06-17-2011, 10:32 AM

I normally don't post about Lebron & I don't really care what people say about the city, but u have to get your facts straight before u speak. Do u know that Lebron was apart of every signing, trade or basically everything that had to do with making this team better. It's really too much to get into detail at this point, but Gilbert & Ferry didn't just do things without coming to Lebron first & that is what people need to understand.

Also Gilbert had the money to spend when the time was right and that was last summer, it's just Lebron had other plans.

I'm over it honestly. He's gone & that's it. It's funny because I can't remember 1 Cleveland fan posting about Lebron or the Heat when they lost yet they still find some way to link Lebron to Cleveland. It will be that way forever & I just come to accept it.

Also if the Heat won this site & the media would have bashed Cleveland.....They lost and now Lebron is getting hammered. It's just crazy to me & whenever/if he does win they will still bash Cleveland

I'm over the whole thing, really. He's an athlete who wanted to play for another team as a free agent. I respect that it's just the way in which he did it that's all, but again I'm over it.

mjm07
^^^Easy for one to say that, since its not our team that lost their superstar and i'm a heat fan. However, GET OVER IT, CLEVELAND!!

KnickFanSince91
The way these people in Cleveland go on and on about LeBron turning their back on them, you almost forget that dude was born and raised in Akron. Time to let it go.

ChetSteadman
QQ

At this point, I can't tell who I hate more; Lebron for being a pretentious douchebag or Cleveland's fans for being such whiners. You're not the only fanbase to lose a good player. Just stop it, you're embarrassing yourselves and someone needs to tell Dan Gilbert to shut his mouth. Every time he speaks, it's pathetic. At this point, I'd wonder what he focuses on more; hating Lebron or building the team back up. Better hope it's the second one...

SteBO
06-17-2011, 10:37 AM
I normally don't post about Lebron & I don't really care what people say about the city, but u have to get your facts straight before u speak. Do u know that Lebron was apart of every signing, trade or basically everything that had to do with making this team better. It's really too much to get into detail at this point, but Gilbert & Ferry didn't just do things without coming to Lebron first & that is what people need to understand.

Also Gilbert had the money to spend when the time was right and that was last summer, it's just Lebron had other plans.

I'm over it honestly. He's gone & that's it. It's funny because I can't remember 1 Cleveland fan posting about Lebron or the Heat when they lost yet they still find some way to link Lebron to Cleveland. It will be that way forever & I just come to accept it.

Also if the Heat won this site & the media would have bashed Cleveland.....They lost and now Lebron is getting hammered. It's just crazy to me & whenever/if he does win they will still bash Cleveland

I'm over the whole thing, really. He's an athlete who wanted to play for another team as a free agent. I respect that it's just the way in which he did it that's all, but again I'm over it.
One question for you. I agree with that LeBron was pulling some strings in Cleveland in regards to Cavs personnel, but I think the real issue here is, how serious was LeBron about the moves when managment approached him about it? If LeBron really had other plans, it would be hard to imagine him taking those personell decisions seriously, which is what makes the whole thing even more angering towards Cleveland fans.

JordansBulls
06-17-2011, 10:37 AM

This is why...

Good post!!!:clap::clap:

If Rose left the Bulls to go to LA or somewhere else Bulls fans would feel the same in a sense.

Arch Stanton
06-17-2011, 10:38 AM
I'm just glad LeBron didn't win in his first year. I think he will eventually win (perhaps next year). But this past finals experiment just reassured me that maybe it just wasn't LeBron's teammates in Cleveland that DIED IN THE MOMENT. Maybe it was LeBron? Maybe LeBron needed to join up with superior talent to win a ring or talent with more of a killer instinct (D.Wade).
Cleveland never wouldv'e won with LeBron and that team. They were handcuffed. I'm happy for the Cavs future.

Heater4life
06-17-2011, 10:39 AM
"people are VERY hospitable"

I guess that guy at the Cleveland game was just "Hugging" that 8 year old after the Browns/Jets game?

Im sorry i know this is slightly off topic, Ive been to Cleveland and Detroit. I dont care how "hospitable" people are, the towns are nothing short of depressing and i went in the summer time.

Ill take a backwoods country town with green pastures, atv's and a wide variety of animals running around than living in those city's. And im a city boy.

The OP says "were not New York, Miami, or Chicago...." You dont have to be, its just Cleveland, imo, had nothing that catches anyones attention. Hell Toronto, Charlotte, Seattle are all beautiful in there own right.

hineswardfan
06-17-2011, 10:42 AM
The food is great.

Arch Stanton
06-17-2011, 10:44 AM
One question for you. I agree with that LeBron was pulling some strings in Cleveland in regards to Cavs personnel, but I think the real issue here is, how serious was LeBron about the moves when managment approached him about it? If LeBron really had other plans, it would be hard to imagine him taking those personell decisions seriously, which is what makes the whole thing even more angering towards Cleveland fans.

The Cavs management was very naive and definitely should've handled it better. Hopefully, they learned their lesson.

Pinrod33
06-17-2011, 10:47 AM

This is why...

So no one finds it hypocritical that you're defending the Indian fan base for not showing up, because the owner "doesn't deserve your money", yet the Marlins fans are being trashed in every other post for being "pathetic"?

Remember that championship we won in '97 against your Indians?? Well that team was disintegrated by our owner, and when our great GM found ALL those young prospects, from the teams we gave our champs to, and those kids came out and shocked the world in '03 to beat the dynastic Yanks for another title, our ownder destroyed that team too.

So we're supposed to just shut up and sit in our seats and give the owner our money, while we get a mediocre product on the field, and again, even when our GM finds the right youngsters and puts out a competetive team, our owner won't spend the extra bucks on whatever hole needs to be filled in the lineup. All the while, it has now become known, that he (and the franchise) is making millions every year. The Marlins have by far the worst owner in sports, yet the fans are just supposed to take it, and be happy with what we got while spending our hard earned money?? But Indians fans are ok, cause your owner doesn't deserve your money, right?

Arch Stanton
06-17-2011, 10:48 AM
Im sorry i know this is slightly off topic, Ive been to Cleveland and Detroit. I dont care how "hospitable" people are, the towns are nothing short of depressing and i went in the summer time.

Ill take a backwoods country town with green pastures, atv's and a wide variety of animals running around than living in those city's. And im a city boy.

The OP says "were not New York, Miami, or Chicago...." You dont have to be, its just Cleveland, imo, had nothing that catches anyones attention. Hell Toronto, Charlotte, Seattle are all beautiful in there own right.

You know that Cleveland has suburbs. It's not just downtown. If you want backwoods try the Cleveland Metroparks. There are some unique and interesting places to go. You can also go to Lake Erie or Western New York in 2 hours. I'm not saying it's the best gettaway for a vacation. But it's not this shithole with fans burning LeBron jerseys. I've been all over the world, Cleveland isn't my favorite place but it definitely has character.

tjlipford
06-17-2011, 10:49 AM
QQ

At this point, I can't tell who I hate more; Lebron for being a pretentious douchebag or Cleveland's fans for being such whiners. You're not the only fanbase to lose a good player. Just stop it, you're embarrassing yourselves and someone needs to tell Dan Gilbert to shut his mouth. Every time he speaks, it's pathetic. At this point, I'd wonder what he focuses on more; hating Lebron or building the team back up. Better hope it's the second one...

90% of fans that post something on here are not even Cleveland fans so how are Cleveland fans whining? I never whined, I've never embarrassed myself through any of this. Some people see it different, but majority of people hate Lebron so there has to be some logic there just not Cleveland.

proper
06-17-2011, 10:49 AM

Toronto is a much better city than MIAMI FACT.

Arch Stanton
06-17-2011, 10:50 AM
So no one finds it hypocritical that you're defending the Indian fan base for not showing up, because the owner "doesn't deserve your money", yet the Marlins fans are being trashed in every other post for being "pathetic"?

Remember that championship we won in '97 against your Indians?? Well that team was disintegrated by our owner, and when our great GM found ALL those young prospects, from the teams we gave our champs to, and those kids came out and shocked the world in '03 to beat the dynastic Yanks for another title, our ownder destroyed that team too.

So we're supposed to just shut up and sit in our seats and give the owner our money, while we get a mediocre product on the field, and again, even when our GM finds the right youngsters and puts out a competetive team, our owner won't spend the extra bucks on whatever hole needs to be filled in the lineup. All the while, it has now become known, that he (and the franchise) is making millions every year. The Marlins have by far the worst owner in sports, yet the fans are just supposed to take it, and be happy with what we got while spending our hard earned money?? But Indians fans are ok, cause your owner doesn't deserve your money, right?

I feel your pain. Very aggravating. I wish Dick Jacobs was still alive and owned the Tribe.

justOmazing
06-17-2011, 10:56 AM
The way you stop Lebron vs Cavs threads is definitely not by not starting new ones.

Pinrod33
06-17-2011, 10:59 AM
I feel your pain. Very aggravating. I wish Dick Jacobs was still alive and owned the Tribe.

What makes it worse, I would love to enjoy watching our local hockey team too, but they are worse than the Marlins. They have had one team, one year, contend for a title. And that team was a group of gritty hustle-style players that just gelled at the right time, and had a hell of a run.

And now, the 15 of us that still somewhat follow them, had to sit there and watch all our good players that were given away, make runs in the playoffs with their teams and and even celebrate a title (Nathan Horton). I would NEVER want to be traded to the Panthers if I was a pro. That management is pathetic. I don't understand how there are any fans left in the stands. Those are some real fans. Must be Canadian imigrants or something.....

Big Zo
06-17-2011, 11:24 AM
you do know that the city of Cleveland has more major sports championships then Miami right?

The difference is ours came within our lifetime. Besides, who really cares about Pre-Super Bowl NFL championships?

Big Zo
06-17-2011, 11:27 AM

Yeah, if you're into shrinkage and having your head open when you talk. lol. :p

Arch Stanton
06-17-2011, 11:42 AM

Dude... do you like living in a sweat cave. Your shrinkage sounds like a personal problem. It's great that you love Miami but some people like season changes. Do you hate New York City too? They pretty much get the same weather as Cleveland and Toronto. Or do you just like the cities that are more well known. :facepalm:

proper
06-17-2011, 11:45 AM

its summer in toronto right now you have no advantages right now!

Knicks21
06-17-2011, 11:51 AM
Sounds to me like Cleveland fans need to fix their internal frustrations before blaming others for it.

Its like an ugly dude who gets dumped by a hot chick "She meant everything to me. You dont understand, after all we've been through. I thought she was different. Its not fair after all the heartbreak ive had."

Thats life, and more importantly this is sports, get over it!.

Easy for you to say.

tcav701
06-17-2011, 11:53 AM
Honestly, knowing what they know now Cleveland should be glad LeBron is gone.

Sure the team is terrible without him but all he was going to do in Cleveland was dissapoint. Not because he wouldnt win a ring there, I know the fans would love him even if he never won a ring for the Cavs. He would be a dissapointment because he is a quitter, a front runner and a man who passes blame.

He has been that way since he was a kid and it's not really his fault. He was told he was the best since he was 10 and got away with everything an was told nothing was ever his fault. He was also a front runner in sports, rooting for the Bulls, Cowboys and Yankees. He does not know how to deal with failure. We give PSD posters a hard time for being a bandwaggon fan or someone who roots for geographically scattered teams based on their sucess. We call people out who join the site when a team becomes good. Well LeBron was one of those kids.

And I will not speak poorly about his ability or talent, he is the most gifted player to ever play the game. The problem is he knows that.

This is why he quits when his team is down and is passive in crunch time. When he wins its because he is great, when he loses its because of everyone else. So if Im in Cleveland I say good riddance and build a team of winners. Look at the past few champions, they all had one thing in common. Heart.

swirl54
06-17-2011, 12:07 PM

Miami is overrated unless you are a millionaire. Really beaches and clubs filled with gold diggers is all miami has to offer. I'd go there for a weekend thats about it. Chicago>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Miami.

Heater4life
06-17-2011, 12:19 PM

Toronto is beautiful. But its got nothing on Miami. At least for a young guy like me.

Heater4life
06-17-2011, 12:21 PM
Easy for you to say.

Super. Horrible Dolphins, Canes football, Marlins being dismantled when ever they do make it somewhere, Heat having 5 years of mediocre basketball. Not exactly stunning success. Either way, again, their sports. Entertainment. Nothing to cry over.

swirl54
06-17-2011, 12:22 PM
Toronto is beautiful. But its got nothing on Miami. At least for a young guy like me.

All you doing is sight seeing those women want nothing to do with you admit it.

Heater4life
06-17-2011, 12:23 PM
Miami is overrated unless you are a millionaire. Really beaches and clubs filled with gold diggers is all miami has to offer. I'd go there for a weekend thats about it. Chicago>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Miami.

Says everyone who doesnt live here. Chicago is dope as ****. I like it better than New York. But its very different from Miami its hard to compare.

proper
06-17-2011, 12:26 PM

weather is the only thing better and night life. everything is better in toronto especially the girls they just have to take of their coats ya know?

Heater4life
06-17-2011, 12:27 PM
Dude... do you like living in a sweat cave. Your shrinkage sounds like a personal problem. It's great that you love Miami but some people like season changes. Do you hate New York City too? They pretty much get the same weather as Cleveland and Toronto. Or do you just like the cities that are more well known. :facepalm:

The seasons are wonderful to see. But i dont know one person that wouldnt trade in 3 months of shoveling snow, putting and taking off all the cold weather gear, salting the side walks and drive way, and dealing with dirty slush.

Thats 1/4 of the year id personally trade the seasons in for. In February i sent my friend in Chicago a picture of me and some chick at the beach on an 80 degree day. He sent me a picture of his middle finger. Its nice.

D1JM
06-17-2011, 12:30 PM
So this turned out from a lebron thread to who is a netter city? I like it. I am tired of the lebron/rose bashing threads

D1JM
06-17-2011, 12:33 PM
Nothing like california though

Heater4life
06-17-2011, 12:34 PM
weather is the only thing better and night life. everything is better in toronto especially the girls they just have to take of their coats ya know?

Girls in toronto are fire partner, i wont argue. the weather and nightlife in Miami are soooo outrageous that its ridiculous. But i have yet to see a place with better women than here. Not because i live here, im not one to pump up my town for no reason, but we have gorgeous women EVERYWHERE. Skinny, thick, blonde, brunette, hispanic, european, american, its just crazy. And they all dress awesome. From the beach to the grocery store you will find something that makes you want to end up on a porn flick. And theyre like that into they're 50's. IDK whats up with our milfs. genetic freaks of nature.

But toronto is fire, i have nothing against toronto. That place is the ****. Just wish it had Miami nightlife (no one has that, so its a mute point)

proper
06-17-2011, 12:39 PM
The seasons are wonderful to see. But i dont know one person that wouldnt trade in 3 months of shoveling snow, putting and taking off all the cold weather gear, salting the side walks and drive way, and dealing with dirty slush.

Thats 1/4 of the year id personally trade the seasons in for. In February i sent my friend in Chicago a picture of me and some chick at the beach on an 80 degree day. He sent me a picture of his middle finger. Its nice.

snow boarding,ice skating, skiiing, hanging out in cabin for a week end ,sitting near the fireplace with your girl,a white christmas, snow ball fight, hot chocolate, you're missing out BIG!

Heater4life
06-17-2011, 12:39 PM
All you doing is sight seeing those women want nothing to do with you admit it.

:confused:

I live here.

Are trying to say that I dont pick up women? Idk i just didnt get your post.

FOBolous
06-17-2011, 12:41 PM

i disagree. Dan Gilbert tries his hardest to add new talent EVERY year. He tries his hardest to get Lebron help EVERY year. What's funny about all this is that, before Cleveland decides to go after a player, they consul Lebron first and get his approval. So Cleveland was literally created in Lebron's image.

and really...their team was not that bad. They reached either the conference finals or the finals every year. They was THIIIIS close to winning the championship. There were only one or two good players away...and judging by how Cleveland add one or good player to this team after the end of this season...a championship was within reach.

Than Lebron backstabbed Cleveland. The manner in which he left was unprofessional too. If you know you are going to leave the team, do what EVERY other star player does: let the team you on know you're leaving and give them a list of teams you wanted to be traded to so they have the opportunity to get something back for you so they won't lose you for nothing. Lebron, on the other hand, gave Cleveland hope that he's going to return than BOOM...he left them with nothing. douche.

swirl54
06-17-2011, 12:41 PM
:confused:

I live here.

Are trying to say that I dont pick up women? Idk i just didnt get your post.

I am talking about the gold digging amazing looking women that go for men in Bentleys. That is the only kind of woman in Miami right?

proper
06-17-2011, 12:43 PM
I am talking about the gold digging amazing looking women that go for men in Bentleys. That is the only kind of woman in Miami right?

i heard a lot of them are transgendered.

Heater4life
snow boarding,ice skating, skiiing, hanging out in cabin for a week end ,sitting near the fireplace with your girl,a white christmas, snow ball fight, hot chocolate, you're missing out BIG!

Dont remind me :( Thats the ****! But that doesnt really apply for New York, Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit. And if it does, they're mediorce nothing like the colorados or north carolina. Where do you live?

swirl54
Says everyone who doesnt live here. Chicago is dope as ****. I like it better than New York. But its very different from Miami its hard to compare.

I am not saying anything about you personally it just appears to have a huge population of Dbags and gold diggers. The weather and beaches are beautiful but in all honesty I'd rather go to Clearwater LOLOLOLOL JKJK

swirl54
06-17-2011, 12:44 PM

Now thats HOT i wonder if LeBron has a girl i mean boyfriend

metsfan4ever
06-17-2011, 12:45 PM
New York is by far the best place, 24/7. The city that never sleeps.

Arch Stanton
06-17-2011, 12:45 PM

True but August in Florida is painful. I lived in Florida and most of the summer I wanted to stay in the AC.
Also snow is always nicer when you can ski. Which isn't the case with Cleveland but places like Vermont or Denver thrive on the winters.

proper
06-17-2011, 12:46 PM
Dont remind me :( Thats the ****! But that doesnt really apply for New York, Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit. And if it does, they're mediorce nothing like the colorados or north carolina. Where do you live?

im from Toronto you're missing out you should come up north sometime;)

The Flash
06-17-2011, 12:47 PM
You might be right about women here. I was in Denver couple months ago and felt that women there are so much more down to eArth and accessible plus the whole barscene experience downtown made it so much more special . That's why I keep a special place in my heart for Denver.

Heater4life
06-17-2011, 12:48 PM

You guys have to live down here, you just dont know! Hell ill concede every good quality away from the city. But you cant rank on my women. Not these women. Classy, clean, dressing dope as ****, hair did, nails done, deck out 24/7. Find a chick in a t-shirt or a hoody out here and ill give you 20 bucks. Rare as ****.

Heater4life
06-17-2011, 12:50 PM
im from Toronto you're missing out you should come up north sometime;)

Im good friends with 2 girls who live in toronto.There beautiful girls. SUPER down to earth. I would love to, i know its an amazing city. Very friendly people too.

Heater4life
06-17-2011, 12:54 PM
I am not saying anything about you personally it just appears to have a huge population of Dbags and gold diggers. The weather and beaches are beautiful but in all honesty I'd rather go to Clearwater LOLOLOLOL JKJK

We have our fair share, Miami residents can be a bit abbrasive. Thats true. Golddiggers? ehh.....just as much as any other place. Nothing that ive come across often.

swirl54
06-17-2011, 12:56 PM

New York is awesome. I'd say Chicago just as a homer pick. Lake Michigan is epic

Heater4life
06-17-2011, 01:02 PM

New York is historic, but it isnt the best place. Chi-Town, is ALOT nicer, ALOT cleaner, and people are down as hell. New Yorks ok at best.

As far as the city that never sleeps, that an old saying for an old city. Miami never f-ing sleeps. Go club hoping for 36 hrs straight with 24 hour everything. We never sleep.

Astronaut
06-17-2011, 01:02 PM
You guys realize that at the Browns/Jets game, the guy was absolutely hammered and pushed into the child on accident.. The guy admitted later that he was making too big of a deal about it.

Just stick to the thread topic and actually read what I wrote, don't say that "Oh, New York is better than Chicago, Miami's girls are the hottest, etc. etc."

That's not the purpose of the thread.. It seems as if you didn't read what I wrote and just picked one thing in the article that seemed wrong to you and started bashing Cleveland for it..

This thread has served its purpose as I see you guys are too immature to actually take this thread seriously and stay on topic...

SteBO
06-17-2011, 01:14 PM
This thread isn't even about LeBron anymore, it's about a silly and pointless competition between big market cities, which is essence, isn't the purpose of this thread......

Sorry, but I'm closing this.......