PDA

View Full Version : Superstar, Star,Elite, or on the Cusp of evolution?

Snapcracklepop
06-16-2011, 05:12 PM
herro, good morning gentelman,

today for our topics of discursion i would like to play a game with you guys today, to see how you evaluate players in the league. so how to play this game you ask me? easy

you pickup any amount of player and any nba player, and then you just state whether you think they are a Superstar, Star, Elite, or on the cusp of evolution(into any one of the categorys or if you this next season their game will evolve to a higher level)

so i may begin for you and you pickup after this posts, lets beigns:

Superstars:
Kobe "Bean" Bryant-Superstar

"King" James-Superstar

Dee Wade-Superstar

Dirk-Superstar

Rose-Superstar

Durant-Superstar

Howard-Superstar

CP3-superstar

Elite(compromised of Allstar caliber players who are 1 step away from becoming the superstar)

Carmleo Anthony-Elite

Stoudemire-Elite

Westbrook-Elite

On the cusp of becoming something greater(either entering one of the afformentioned classes, taking their ovverall game to a higher level, or just becoming a star)

Derrick Rose

Durant

Westbrook

Griffin

Tyreke Evan

now you turn, yes?

LTBaByyy
06-16-2011, 05:17 PM
D Will is not a superstar or even Elite?

Hmmm

Swashcuff
06-16-2011, 05:19 PM

Hmmm

What I wanna know if what level Derrick Rose and Kevin Durant are going to take their respective games to next.

Snapcracklepop
06-16-2011, 05:20 PM

Hmmm

obviously i didnt put everyone up, gasol, josh smith, genobili, etc. i just wanted to put up as example

allSUAVE
06-16-2011, 05:25 PM
Ok.

#FAIL

Gibby23
06-16-2011, 05:25 PM
What I want to know is why the OP's Location is: In bed with LeBron's Dad

Whats up with that?

Swashcuff
06-16-2011, 05:27 PM
What I want to know is why the OP's Location is: In bed with LeBron's Dad

Whats up with that?

Do you really want to know

Giraffes Rule
06-16-2011, 05:31 PM
I would put Ginobili in the Superstar category, because in Argentina he is. Same with Pau Gasol and Yao Ming. They're huge in their home countries.

allSUAVE
06-16-2011, 05:33 PM
1) Superstar
2) Elite
3) All star

yea i see it now

Snapcracklepop
06-16-2011, 05:35 PM
I would put Ginobili in the Superstar category, because in Argentina he is. Same with Pau Gasol and Yao Ming. They're huge in their home countries.

lets stick with the nba becaus people will start saying louis schola and other europeans because what they do in their countrys

Sadds The Gr8
06-16-2011, 05:41 PM
lol westbrook is in 2 categories. fail.

Snapcracklepop
06-16-2011, 05:42 PM

because he is elites and on the cusp of becoming a superstar

#Failed Fail attempts:cool:

nysportsfan30
06-16-2011, 05:43 PM
lets stick with the nba becaus people will start saying louis schola and other europeans because what they do in their countrys

I guess they don't teach spelling in bed with LeBron's Dad... Because, Let's, Luis, Countries, Because, Scola, Ginobili....

GeekInThePink
06-16-2011, 05:44 PM
Ok.

#FAIL

#WhyDoPeopleFeelIt'sNecessaryToUseHashTagsOutsideO fTwitterItMakesYouLookStupid.

Swashcuff
06-16-2011, 05:44 PM

He's not the only one in two categories and that really isn't and issue because a play could be a star on the cusp of becoming a superstar. It's when a player is a superstar and on the cusp of...... is when I start getting :confused:

What are they going to being a superduper star? :confused:

Snapcracklepop
06-16-2011, 05:46 PM
He's not the only one in two categories and that really isn't and issue because a play could be a star on the cusp of becoming a superstar. It's when a player is a superstar and on the cusp of...... is when I start getting :confused:

What are they going to being a superduper star? :confused:

superstars with more room to improve, not into another category, jsut mores room to improve and become more than what they are

Sadds The Gr8
06-16-2011, 05:46 PM
What I wanna know if what level Derrick Rose and Kevin Durant are going to take their respective games to next.

+1...this thread is a hot mess.

Ray_R
06-16-2011, 05:47 PM

Gods.

smith&wesson
06-16-2011, 06:20 PM
super stars

kobe
james
wade
durant
rose
howard
c.paul
d.will
dirk

stars

amare
randolph
rondo
westbrook
bosh
gino
ellis
granger
iggy
gay
deng
boozer

stars/superstars on the decline

allen
pierce
garnet
duncan
artest
nash
kidd
billups

Ebbs
06-16-2011, 06:30 PM
D-will is minimum elite.

Da Knicks
06-16-2011, 06:40 PM
Biggest fail of thread....

Rentzias
06-16-2011, 06:45 PM
I guess if we go by NBA 2K12 standards, the next step from superstar is hall of fame. And then Master Chief.