View Full Version : Jason Kidd backs LeBron James

godolphins
06-16-2011, 02:17 PM

llemon
06-16-2011, 02:22 PM
One d-bag backing another.

TylerSL
06-16-2011, 02:26 PM
not everybody has to hate us. Good for Kidd.

WeBallin
06-16-2011, 02:50 PM
Well said by a Freind,an also a opponent...Good job. The Hate for LBJ for me stopped once the whistle blown an they lost the finals. Now i wish him nothin but the best(until next season).

Ebbs
06-16-2011, 03:00 PM
Well said man. This is where you earn you're stripes fight through the hate and take a championship. Not even to a superteam are they given. I want to see Lebron come out like a new man motivated next year.

lakerboy
06-16-2011, 03:06 PM
You know I hate Lebron James like crazy, and I'd admit to enjoying every single of the bashing. But that's just the NBA fan in me talking.

If I were an NBA player, and I had known Lebron, I'd feel bad for him. I hate to kick people when their already on the ground. That's just adding insult to injury.

Tony_Starks
06-16-2011, 03:12 PM
J Kidd knows whatsup, thats respect. The actual players have mad love for Lebron. On team USA they said he was the biggest clown there, always crackin jokes on everybody. The senseless hate he gets outside the court has nothing to do with basketball....

kntresistheheat
06-16-2011, 03:18 PM
Hi! I'm here for the lebron bashing thread?!?! Wait! This isn't a lebron bashing thread? I must of clicked the wrong thread, I hate when that happens!

J/K. I am happy for kid on winning his ring (well deserved) but I am extremely happy seeing NBA players stick up for lebron, he has gone thru lots of pressure in his career especially this year with all the high expectation. With that being said, I think lebron will win 3 or 4 championships before his career is over?

njnets
06-16-2011, 03:23 PM
im glad people are starting to stick up for him. i am not a huge fan of him by any means, but he is getting so much hate lately that i am feeling really bad for him. if footage of him snoring in his sleep gets to the media, it will be reviewed for weeks. thats how much the media is covering this guy.

the man needs a little space in his life. i hated the decision, i think it was one of the dumbest things ive ever seen. he did come up short in the finals. hes not perfect though.

hes also very young. in time, he will become better with the media and playing in late game situations.

as much as i am against his decision, making fun of dirk (totally inappropriate), and other things, people are also losing sight of another thing. the MAVS won. stop concentraing on the heat losing and the big 3. the media should be concentrated on the mavs victory and talking about their team. i dont think ive ever seen the losing team receive more media attention than the winning team until this series (correct me if im wrong)

/end rant

ChitownSports16
06-16-2011, 03:45 PM
Whats your point?

J. Kidd also said that D.Rose was the best PG around and ya didnt agree with him... So Kidd is just full of S@it.:) Kidd just tell us the truth on how you really feel about James...

But, real talk. I have yet to see Kidd bad mouth a player...

smith&wesson
06-16-2011, 03:56 PM
im not suprized these guys all got tight playing together.

BklynKnicks3
06-16-2011, 04:02 PM
Kidd well deserved.

mlisica19
06-16-2011, 04:05 PM
All Kidd is doing is sticking up for LeBrons James legacy.

Theres no excuse for his attitude. His an immature kid... I heard LeBron was inches away from being sent home from the Redemption USA team that won the Olympics a few years back becuase of his work ethic and attitude. He was a young kid who thought he knew it all and didnt have to do much but step on the court. He didnt attempt to talk to the staff as told to and just a very cocky person. LeBron was even mailed a letter by Nike or a big brand sponsor saying that if he doenst shape up they would kick him out of their agreement which they very well could do under the apparent circumstances.

Coach K then assigned the immature LeBron to be room mates with the captain, Jason Kidd. So he can teach him a few things that doesnt always involve basketball or at least is 2nd degree in the success of basketball players. Whatever

Yet their is no excuse for his attitude, you can see his emotions. His reaction to this loss was nothing different from his emotions when he lost in any regular season game. With the Cavs, he was a man who took the pressure... tried his best... and when it failed he had nothing to hold him back from anger and sadness to even shake hands after a game. Why? Not because hes an A hole... but because he had so much pressure on him, so many resposnisbilities... that a leader should have and he took it. He just couldnt complete any championships. So he left to Miami, and as his responsibilities on the court dropped, so did his care. Which I think will hurt his future success... His talent def will get him far, but only saw far.

Dirk lost in 06, but he prepared like no other. He lost, because the other team was better. LeBron played so bad because the fire he use to have, seems to be gone.

I thought maybe... this finals loss will change some things but his answer to his haters after the game proved his immaturity. Hes the next Allen Iverson, not the Next Jordan.

OBredskin
06-16-2011, 04:18 PM
In a settle way. J Kidd is showing LBJ how to conduct yourselves after winning a championship and doing it by beating the "Fabulous 3". LBJ, Wade and Bosh would've been on a party boat if they would have won. They wouldn't have been humble about it at all. That is what J. Kidd is showing, humbleness as the victor. Maybe the lessons haven't been learned by the heat, therefore, no ring.

godolphins
06-16-2011, 05:34 PM

Supreme LA
06-16-2011, 05:44 PM
This is old news. None of this suggests that Kidd backs anything Lebron does. They're friends like almost every player in the league and this is what they do.

I'm pretty sure Kidd doesn't agree with a lot of things Lebron does or says out of his mouth. All he said was he was going to reach out to him after beating him and that he understands the ridicule and criticism Lebron is getting now after he lost.

Dirk had to deal with the same thing that Lebron is now only maybe not as much scrutiny. It's understandable why Lebron is under more scrutiny and partly it's because he brought it on himself and mostly because the MEDIA made him out to be the next Jordan when he is not.

All you Lebron fans should just look forward to the day Lebron develops his footwork, handle, a postgame, and a killer instinct. Until then, none of the hate will go away. With so much talent and athleticism, comes a ton of expectations and even responsibility to work hard and become the best. MJ put in the work and Lebron has yet to.

If Lebron ever does develop those parts of his game, he will win over the haters and they will all become fans I'm sure. That's what happened with MJ. If he doesn't, than people will continue to criticize him for not working hard enough when blessed with all the talent in the world.

godolphins
06-16-2011, 06:07 PM
^^Theres no room for trolling here

Holydiver
06-16-2011, 06:15 PM
wife beater, never can respect him

Durant is hype
06-16-2011, 09:01 PM
J Kidd knows whatsup, thats respect. The actual players have mad love for Lebron. On team USA they said he was the biggest clown there, always crackin jokes on everybody. The senseless hate he gets outside the court has nothing to do with basketball....

This!

NBA_Starter
06-16-2011, 09:06 PM
Jason Kidd is a classy guy!

gotoHcarolina52
06-16-2011, 09:27 PM
Jason Kidd to sign with the HEAT in 2013?

NBA-GMaster
06-16-2011, 09:33 PM
Huge respect for JKidd..

Raidaz4Life
06-16-2011, 09:39 PM
All Kidd is doing is sticking up for LeBrons James legacy.

Theres no excuse for his attitude. His an immature kid... I heard LeBron was inches away from being sent home from the Redemption USA team that won the Olympics a few years back becuase of his work ethic and attitude. He was a young kid who thought he knew it all and didnt have to do much but step on the court. He didnt attempt to talk to the staff as told to and just a very cocky person. LeBron was even mailed a letter by Nike or a big brand sponsor saying that if he doenst shape up they would kick him out of their agreement which they very well could do under the apparent circumstances.

Coach K then assigned the immature LeBron to be room mates with the captain, Jason Kidd. So he can teach him a few things that doesnt always involve basketball or at least is 2nd degree in the success of basketball players. Whatever

Yet their is no excuse for his attitude, you can see his emotions. His reaction to this loss was nothing different from his emotions when he lost in any regular season game. With the Cavs, he was a man who took the pressure... tried his best... and when it failed he had nothing to hold him back from anger and sadness to even shake hands after a game. Why? Not because hes an A hole... but because he had so much pressure on him, so many resposnisbilities... that a leader should have and he took it. He just couldnt complete any championships. So he left to Miami, and as his responsibilities on the court dropped, so did his care. Which I think will hurt his future success... His talent def will get him far, but only saw far.

Dirk lost in 06, but he prepared like no other. He lost, because the other team was better. LeBron played so bad because the fire he use to have, seems to be gone.

I thought maybe... this finals loss will change some things but his answer to his haters after the game proved his immaturity. Hes the next Allen Iverson, not the Next Jordan.

Outstanding post!