PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who think the NBA is rigged...

RaidersLakers24
06-16-2011, 12:22 PM
And if the next years finals would be lakers vs heat who would stern be trying to rig it for??

Would he want to help out Kobe get his 6th ring and help him finally cement his legacy as a top 5 player ever? Would he want the Jordan comparisons to start again??

Or would he want to help Lebron get crowned against who stern knows is the alpha dog of the league? Would he rig it as much as to say he wants Lebron to look unstoppable? Would he want those comparisons to MJ and Lebron really start?

Or would he favor the bigger market which is obviously LA?

gwrighter
06-16-2011, 12:23 PM
he'l rig it for the raptors.

RAptorsNExtYeaR
06-16-2011, 12:33 PM
Shaq will come out of retirement, go back to los angeles, joing up with the sparks, then stern rig it for the LA sparks to win.

smith&wesson
06-16-2011, 12:34 PM
yup, he is rigging the nba for the raptors. :rimshot:

Scheck
06-16-2011, 12:34 PM
If the NBA is rigged, then the Finals next year will probably be Grizzlies vs the Raptors

Sadds The Gr8
06-16-2011, 12:35 PM

+1

BrandonH
06-16-2011, 12:54 PM
He'll rig it for the storyline that you just stated in the opening post. As for which team wins, Stern wont really care because, in the end, people will tune in to see the finals. Except me... I think the NBA is becoming like European football. There will be four or 5 teams that are stacked and the rest of the teams struggling for middle ground. In five years, the NBA will be complete trash to watch.

3Blueforyou
06-16-2011, 01:11 PM

:clap:

DoJoTheSlasher
06-16-2011, 01:20 PM
Ed Davis will average 33 ppg 17 rpg 5 bpg next season.

BALLER R
06-16-2011, 01:25 PM

for some reason the 17 rebounds part doesnt seem impossible to me

tredigs
06-16-2011, 01:33 PM
He'll rig it for the storyline that you just stated in the opening post. As for which team wins, Stern wont really care because, in the end, people will tune in to see the finals. Except me... I think the NBA is becoming like European football. There will be four or 5 teams that are stacked and the rest of the teams struggling for middle ground. In five years, the NBA will be complete trash to watch.

The new CBA will impact this and undoubtedly create more parity throughout the league.

But honestly, I'd love every NBA conspiracy nut we can get to give up watching the game/posting on here. I 100% assure you that the teams in the finals/how the the season progressed has NOTHING to do with them claiming conspiracy. Anything short of their team not winning the title in their minds, and the league is a farce. It's hopeless ignoranace rationalized by ANYTHING other than their own teams play. And one of the main reasons why the NBA forum is considered such a dump. Doesn't have to be that way, but it's tough to imagine it changing so long as bitter 16 yr old homers make up a large demographic of this board.

3Blueforyou
06-16-2011, 01:36 PM

7 bpg, come on give the kid some credit.