PDA

View Full Version : Donte' Stallworth wishes you wouldn't bash Bosh for crying

FriedTofuz
06-14-2011, 01:02 AM
http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/baltimore-sports-blog/bal-sportsblitz-donte-stallworth-chris-bosh0613,0,2786730.story

Ravens wide receiver Donte’ Stallworth, who will become a free agent whenever the NFL lockout is finally lifted, is not very happy with basketball fans on Twitter who bashed Chris Bosh and other Miami Heat players for crying after they lost to the Dallas Mavericks in the sixth and deciding game of the NBA Finals.

“All y'all making fun of Bosh for crying need to shut your mouths!! Y'all don't understand how BAD it hurts to lose a world championship!!!” Stallworth said on Twitter on Monday morning. “For most of u, it's a GAME, when u play it's your LIFE... u put your heart, blood & sweat into training, preparation & playing... IT HURTS!!”

IF anything, bosh deserves some respect, he had it going and his teamates failed to involve him. The outcome of this game could have been different if he were more involved.

JNA17
06-14-2011, 01:04 AM
And i wish Mr. Stallworth didn't commit DUI manslaughter...

Phenomenonsense
06-14-2011, 01:32 AM
Bosh crying isn't bad. He did everything he needed to on that team to win game 6 and his team failed him.

FriedTofuz
06-14-2011, 01:34 AM
I disagree. He could have been more aggresive to look for touches.

chibulls1992
06-14-2011, 01:43 AM
Donte Stallworth isnt this the guy who got a DUI manslaughter
he's the last one to start talking

PrettyBoyJ
06-14-2011, 01:49 AM
I'm not bashing him for crying but he is a little bit of a drama queen falling to the floor on his knees.. I understand if tears start coming but damn your a MAN control your emotions at least in front of cameras.. Now im starting to believe the rumors of him being queer..

hugepatsfan
06-14-2011, 01:50 AM
He's right. I played football in HS. When we lost our playoff game I cried. Now how important that game was to me, multiply it by 100 times for Bosh and basketball. Losing hurts. All season myself and other have ripped into Bosh for just wanting to "chill," complaining about Asik diving for a ball, and basically not caring enough about winning. Now, when he shows emotional involvement in team success, he's getting bashed. SMH...

Korman12
06-14-2011, 01:51 AM
He's right. Manslaughter is much worse than crying.

hugepatsfan
06-14-2011, 01:51 AM
And Donte' was on the Pats team that lost the SB after going 18-0 so I think he knows a little about devastating losses...

redsox0717
06-14-2011, 01:52 AM
Bosh played great, I have no problem with him crying

The guy has been pounded more than a red-headed step child by the media and the fans, but did a great job in the playoffs for the large part, and him crying just showed how much he wanted to win.

Hustlenomics
06-14-2011, 01:58 AM
he's right but didn't he kill someone?