PDA

View Full Version : The Real Lebron Exposed

Bornknick73
06-13-2011, 06:18 PM
For all his skill the Mavericks exposed all his weaknesses...

After watching James, with a superior team, it is indisputable that he is by far and away nothing close to Jordan/Kobe. He was Jordan for the first few minutes of the game then... The Mavs undressed him for all the world to see.

His jump shot is streaky
Lacks elite level 1v1 skills
He has the demeanor of a sidekick
Lacks testicular fortitude when the lights are hottest
Has trouble creating his own shot
He's not a true sportsman

Storming off the court instead of being congratulatory to Kidd, Dirk and Terry justs shows what a real child he is. He tried to fix the odds in his favor and he still lost.

Give him a full head of steam in transition and he is unstoppable, but in a halfcourt he has trouble creating space. Hes got no cross over or signature dribble move to get him past defenders. All his highlights are in transition, all his most insane dunks are off the break.

In terms of football players he is a wide receiver, let him run and he can go deep at anytime but he lacks the shake and bake of a running back able to elude defenders ala Carmelo.

Wade has shake and bake, he wiggled through the trees countless times and most of his dunks are going to the rim in a halfcourt set. Wade has the elite dribble drive skills to score at will, James needs to be lead with timely passes as hes going to the rim to be efficient.

Lebron has no ankle breaker moves which is why he couldnt get past the perimeter of the Dallas defense while Wade for the most part was making it look easy. Wade is a killer, I think his hip was hurting more than he let on but even still he was going hard most of the game fighting till the last. Lebron's 1v1 skills consist of putting his shoulder into the guys chest and letting the refs let him get away with another charge.

James shrank from the moment. Dirk couldnt throw it in the ocean for most of the game but when it was crunch time and the game was on the line he came through like a true superstar, like a champion who wanted it more, willing to lay it all down to acheive victory.

The evidence is in. When the game was on the line he couldnt come through, he didnt have the stomach to seize the moment ala Jordan/Kobe/Wade.

Is he the best player in the NBA? Maybe. Does he have the heart of a Champion? No. He chose to ride Wade's coat tails to a chip because he couldnt lead a team to a chip.

In 2006 Wade pulled a Jordan-esque performance out of his butt on the way to the title. I see why Bosh and James wanted to join him, they want/need to be led by a superior heart.

"Sometimes you have it and some times you dont"

Youre kidding right? Thats the excuse from the Chosen One on why he didnt show up for the Finals? I think somewhere Wade is having second thoughts about his boy.

So let this be proof. He is a legend in his own mind and the comparisons to Jordan and Kobe have to stop immediately. He was given their stage and he failed miserably like he has in every playoff year he has participated since he was drafted. And then he storms off the court again refusing to congratulate the real Champions. Grow up already.

Ban me, flame me, close my thread...just know that no matter what you may think or thought of his greatness he is nowhere near the Greats of the game.

Dirk is the definition of a champion caliber player. Lebron Pippen stil has a ways to go to be mentioned.

And for those fans who are offended by what I have to say I just have 1 thing to say to you....

Ray_R
06-13-2011, 06:21 PM
Damn that a lot of writing you shouldn't have bother bro its just going to get closed or moved.

justinnum1
06-13-2011, 06:23 PM
if you feel this way why did you want him on your team?

asandhu23
06-13-2011, 06:25 PM
damn good thread... about to be locked though.

LA_Raiders
06-13-2011, 06:26 PM
lol, agree, leave it open Mods

jockrider
06-13-2011, 06:26 PM

inb4theneverwantedhimonmyteamlie.

BDawk4Prez
06-13-2011, 06:28 PM
Dirk left the court before LeBron, just sayin.

PhillyFaninLA
06-13-2011, 06:33 PM
I'm starting to think this Lebron hate and obsession is not hate and not love....its irrational the amount of topics and posts we are seeing on this. I really am started to think this is a Lebron fetish for many many of you. This is getting ridiculous and every one of these topics say the same exact things.

I'm not clicking on anymore Lebron links, at least not for a while and those of you that don't see them adding anything to the NBA board should move on as well. Leave the Lebron fetishist to there fun and move on.

gaughan333
06-13-2011, 06:33 PM
Yeah why did dirk leave like that? We figured either he didn't want the cameras to see him cry, or he had to poop.

coryd238
06-13-2011, 06:34 PM
This is what I've been trying to say for the last year and a half, but I couldn't put it into words. Props.

And there's definitely a reason why all of Kobe's, Wade's, Melo's highlights are in the the half court while Lebron's are in transition.

Edit: Dirk said in his press conference that he didn't want his teammates to see him emotional/crying.

asandhu23
06-13-2011, 06:35 PM
inb4theneverwantedhimonmyteamlie.

for him that's probably true. for me, no. my hatred for LeBron is well documented on PSD.

gaughan333
06-13-2011, 06:38 PM
This is what I've been trying to say for the last year and a half, but I couldn't put it into words. Props.

And there's definitely a reason why all of Kobe's, Wade's, Melo's highlights are in the the half court while Lebron's are in transition.

Edit: Dirk said in his press conference that he didn't want his teammates to see him emotional/crying.

Alright thanks.

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 06:38 PM

After watching James, with a superior team, it is indisputable that he is by far and away nothing close to Jordan/Kobe. He was Jordan for the first few minutes of the game then... The Mavs undressed him for all the world to see.

His jump shot is streaky

Storming off the court instead of being congratulatory to Kidd, Dirk and Terry justs shows what a real child he is. He tried to fix the odds in his favor and he still lost.

Give him a full head of steam in transition and he is unstoppable, but in a halfcourt he has trouble creating space. Hes got no cross over or signature dribble move to get him past defenders. All his highlights are in transition, all his most insane dunks are off the break.

In terms of football players he is a wide receiver, let him run and he can go deep at anytime but he lacks the shake and bake of a running back able to elude defenders ala Carmelo.

Wade has shake and bake, he wiggled through the trees countless times and most of his dunks are going to the rim in a halfcourt set. Wade has the elite dribble drive skills to score at will, James needs to be lead with timely passes as hes going to the rim to be efficient.

Lebron has no ankle breaker moves which is why he couldnt get past the perimeter of the Dallas defense while Wade for the most part was making it look easy. Wade is a killer, I think his hip was hurting more than he let on but even still he was going hard most of the game fighting till the last. Lebron's 1v1 skills consist of putting his shoulder into the guys chest and letting the refs let him get away with another charge.

James shrank from the moment. Dirk couldnt throw it in the ocean for most of the game but when it was crunch time and the game was on the line he came through like a true superstar, like a champion who wanted it more, willing to lay it all down to acheive victory.

The evidence is in. When the game was on the line he couldnt come through, he didnt have the stomach to seize the moment ala Jordan/Kobe/Wade.

Is he the best player in the NBA? Maybe. Does he have the heart of a Champion? No. He chose to ride Wade's coat tails to a chip because he couldnt lead a team to a chip.

In 2006 Wade pulled a Jordan-esque performance out of his butt on the way to the title. I see why Bosh and James wanted to join him, they want/need to be led by a superior heart.

Youre kidding right? Thats the excuse from the Chosen One on why he didnt show up for the Finals? I think somewhere Wade is having second thoughts about his boy.

So let this be proof. He is a legend in his own mind and the comparisons to Jordan and Kobe have to stop immediately. He was given their stage and he failed miserably like he has in every playoff year he has participated since he was drafted. And then he storms off the court again refusing to congratulate the real Champions. Grow up already.

Ban me, flame me, close my thread...just know that no matter what you may think or thought of his greatness he is nowhere near the Greats of the game.

Dirk is the definition of a champion caliber player. Lebron Pippen stil has a ways to go to be mentioned.

And for those fans who are offended by what I have to say I just have 1 thing to say to you....
U MAD?

your not in the nba, U MAD?

who are you to evalute what he can and cannot do? Your not in the nba. If lebron signed with the knicks you wouldnt be saying U MAD?

Cano4prez
06-13-2011, 06:41 PM
Throughout their first two finals LeBron has outplayed Kobe so stfu Kobe stans

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 06:42 PM

Exactly.

llemon
06-13-2011, 06:45 PM

who are you to evalute what he can and cannot do? Your not in the nba.

Is that a joke?

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 06:48 PM

His jump shot is streaky

U MAD?

Your the one whos mad. Your just upset your "NY BIG 3" couldnt be created. You wanted lebron on your team and now your just jealous that he isnt on your team.

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13626458#post13626458

The Knicks in my opinion are in a better positon than any team in the NBA(no not the Lakers or Celtics) With all the current FA and S&T possiblities available to us, what would your perfect Big 3 look like?

A perfect world for me would have us get

James
Bosh
Melo

James and Bosh this year, Melo next year. Or trade Gallo and Curry's expiring this year for Melo. Would love Cp3 but with lebron you dont really need a conventional PG. And I think Melo is the only player that can be Lebron's Pippen. His ego doesnt seem to be as big as Bron or Wade. I can see Melo taking less shots to be on a champion.

Your just mad your team doesnt have lebron and now your telling people " U MAD"?

marlinsfan24
06-13-2011, 06:50 PM
your the one whos mad. Your just upset your "ny big 3" couldnt be created. You wanted lebron on your team and now your just jealous that he isnt on your team.

your just mad your team doesnt have lebron and now your telling people " u mad"?

owned!

Eagles4Lyfe
06-13-2011, 06:55 PM

Kobe has more rings through their first 2 finals so why don't you take your own advice

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 06:58 PM
owned!
:hi5:
I Dont understand how people are going to talk negetive things about lebron when they wanted him on their team in the first place. Then have the nerve to tell people " U MAD??" when clearly they were MAD over not aquiring lebron via free agency.

NYsFinest
06-13-2011, 06:59 PM

Because no matter how much i dislike the man he was still a HUGE upgrade over Wilson Chandler....

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 07:03 PM
Because no matter how much i dislike the man he was still a HUGE upgrade over Wilson Chandler....

exactly. The negetivity sourounding lebron needs to stop, everyone in the nba would want lebron on their team and they know it.

Cano4prez
06-13-2011, 07:08 PM
Kobe has more rings through their first 2 finals so why don't you take your own advice

Means nothing considering he wasn't finals mvp for either and basketball is a team game but ok

plastikman
06-13-2011, 07:10 PM
Best line I heard all day. . . . . .
Shhhhhh! Everyone put your phone in LeBron mode. No Ring. :)

KingPosey
06-13-2011, 07:12 PM

who are you to evalute what he can and cannot do? Your not in the nba. If lebron signed with the knicks you wouldnt be saying U MAD?

you have NEVER had an opinion on a player after watching them lol?! I find that impossible...

coryd238
06-13-2011, 07:15 PM

Kobe's first two finals were in his 4th and 5th years, Lebron's were in his 4th and 8th. Use your head, godamn.

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 07:17 PM
you have NEVER had an opinion on a player after watching them lol?! I find that impossible...

it was a joke. ofcourse ive had opinions about players.

Cano4prez
06-13-2011, 07:19 PM
Kobe's first two finals were in his 4th and 5th years, Lebron's were in his 4th and 8th. Use your head, godamn.

With two stacked teams

Bornknick73
06-13-2011, 07:21 PM
owned!

Owned is losing 4-2 with 2 of top 3 players in the league on your team.

Owned is having the supposed best player in the game averaging 3 pts every 4th quarter.

Owned is blowing a 15 pt lead in the final quarter of a championship game. Then choking another lead away and losing again.

Owned is trying to rig the league so you can get an easy ring and losing anyway.

Owned is having a 38 yr old pg hold you down 1v1

Owned is saying 4..5..6..7.. Chips when you cant even win the 1st one.

Owned is telling everyone "U MAD?" Then in the end youre mad.

Owned is thinking everyone in the league was gonna roll over and hand you the trophy.

Owned is a insta-fan who acts die hard and just bought his jersey July 8th 2010 and then created a PSD account the same day with a "U MAD?" sig.

Owned is the Miami Cheat when they woke up this morning.

That my man is...

OWNED!!

KingPosey
06-13-2011, 07:21 PM

lol no it wasnt.

If it was, I dont see how you could think any person in the world would think that was a joke.

Bornknick73
06-13-2011, 07:23 PM
:hi5:
I Dont understand how people are going to talk negetive things about lebron when they wanted him on their team in the first place. Then have the nerve to tell people " U MAD??" when clearly they were MAD over not aquiring lebron via free agency.

If you had half a brain you would know your arrogant choking no championship having ***** were the ones who started that stupid *** "U MAD?" ******** then get mad when they spit it back in your no rings having faces.

Now do like Bosh and lay on the floor and cry.

jockrider
06-13-2011, 07:25 PM

Owned is having the supposed best player in the game averaging 3 pts every 4th quarter.

Owned is blowing a 15 pt lead in the final quarter of a championship game. Then choking another lead away and losing again.

Owned is trying to rig the league so you can get an easy ring and losing anyway.

Owned is thinking everyone in the league was gonna roll over and hand you the trophy.

Owned is a insta-fan who acts die hard and just bought his jersey July 8th 2010 and then created a PSD account the same day with a "U MAD?" sig.

That my man is...

OWNED!!

no you got owned like the ugly girl on prom night:laugh:

coryd238
06-13-2011, 07:25 PM
With two stacked teams

Kobe would've been 22... right? Lebron's 26 with a lot more experience. You're a dumbass if you think age and experience doesn't affect anything.

And stacked? You do know who Lebron's teammates with right?

JayAllDay
06-13-2011, 07:26 PM

Butt hurt much?

Kobe won both of them.

Bornknick73
06-13-2011, 07:28 PM
no you got owned like the ugly girl on prom night:laugh:

HAHAHAHAHA I love it. Keep it coming!!! I can see why you have 2k posts in 3 months. Youre full of zany 1 liners.

Cano4prez
06-13-2011, 07:29 PM
Kobe would've been 22... right? Lebron's 26 with a lot more experience. You're a dumbass if you think age and experience doesn't affect anything.

And stacked? You do know who Lebron's teammates with right?

It obviously does... And that's why i'm not making an excuse for LeBron right now

Butt hurt much?

Shaq won both of them.

fixed

knicks4life33
06-13-2011, 07:39 PM
I heard lebron skipped college cuz he doesnt know how to deal with finals

bmd1101
06-13-2011, 07:39 PM

His biggest problems.

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 07:43 PM

That my man is...

OWNED!!

You got owned because your thread contradicted this thread since you wanted lebron and now your hating on him. U MAD?

Bornknick73
06-13-2011, 07:44 PM
I heard lebron skipped college cuz he doesnt know how to deal with finals

Next to the frontrunning insta Miami fans who coined the phrase "U MAD?" then woke up this morning mad, this is one of the funniest things Ive seen/heard today.

I love it when ringchasers try to rig the league in thier favor, get their rings fitted, plan the parade, hand out the MVP trophies, make all the late night shows...all in July, only to wake up at the end of the season trying to pull the big choke bone out of thier mouths.

YEAH.....IM MAD!!!:clap:

BALLER R
06-13-2011, 07:45 PM
I FOR ONE AS A LAKERS AND RAPTORS FAN HAS NEVER WANTED LEBRON ON EITHER OF MY TEAMS.....its documented search all you want but there is no shred of proof i wanted him so when i say negative things about him don't come with that argument

Jonathan2323
06-13-2011, 07:46 PM
LeBron could not figure out the zone defense in this series plain and simple, he dominated the Bulls and Celtics who played man to man defense.

BKdoubleStacker
06-13-2011, 07:46 PM

awww r u mad???

and no he hasnt. he hardly played in game 2 of the 2000 because of an injury and that pacers defense was incredibly insane. his second finals was much better than lebrons.

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 07:47 PM
If you had half a brain you would know your arrogant choking no championship having ***** were the ones who started that stupid *** "U MAD?" ******** then get mad when they spit it back in your no rings having faces.

Now do like Bosh and lay on the floor and cry.

Im a laker fan :confused: Yes, we did get swept but that isnt about what this thread is about. The knicks got sweept too, so why call other teams out for choking? Lakers have plenty of rings. How many do knicks have? 1? :laugh2:

Your just mad because i brought up your thread and it contradicts your current thread. Now when people are saying owned, you got nothing to say but insult another persons team and say a pointless argument that makes literally no sense, since im a laker fan, and not a heat fan.

Kashmir13579
06-13-2011, 07:47 PM
Say what you want about Bornknick, but this is quality stuff. His responses to your posts may be over the top as well; but still quality. The "owned" list he made are all indisputable facts.

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 07:49 PM
HAHAHAHAHA I love it. Keep it coming!!! I can see why you have 2k posts in 3 months. Youre full of zany 1 liners.

:facepalm:

javsvt
06-13-2011, 07:49 PM
Im so glad he didnt win, maybe he will be humbled by this and not act like an *** like in this vid....
http://www.therundown.tv/videos/wtf-files/lebron-james-disrespects-the-towel-boy-during-game-jerk/

Bornknick73
06-13-2011, 07:50 PM
You got owned because your thread contradicted this thread since you wanted lebron and now your hating on him. U MAD?

Keep padding your post count troll.

My hours are MON-SUN from sun up till sundown.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love it!!!!

Say it again...UMAD?UMAD?UMAD?UMAD?UMAD?UMAD?!!!!

This is awesome!!!

ANd everyone wanted him until they realized he was a choker/sidekick who couldnt hit a big shot if his life depended on it, who tried to rig it so he can grab a ring through the back door by riding his boys dick.

Ahh the irony. The creators of the U MAD? nonsense are now mad!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Keep it coming junior im sure you'll have another 2000 posts by tomorrow trying to fend off all the real fans who know what a bunch of chokers you are!!

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 07:51 PM
Say what you want about Bornknick, but this is quality stuff. His responses to your posts may be over the top as well; but still quality. The "owned" list he made are all indisputable facts.

where do you see quality in a post where he insimply states " U MAD?"

coryd238
06-13-2011, 07:51 PM
It obviously does... And that's why i'm not making an excuse for LeBron right now

Then why are you comparing them? Jesus Christ, Miami Fans...

Eagles4Lyfe
06-13-2011, 07:52 PM
Means nothing considering he wasn't finals mvp for either and basketball is a team game but ok
So you say lebron out performed kobe, now your saying its a team sport, could you stop contradicting yourself

With two stacked teams
Oh ya cause heat don't have a stacked team right, kobe's never had a wade or a bosh..

LeBron could not figure out the zone defense in this series plain and simple, he dominated the Bulls and Celtics who played man to man defense.

I thought he was a good shooter??

Cano4prez
06-13-2011, 07:53 PM
Then why are you comparing them? Jesus Christ, Miami Fans...

Because of the OP

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 07:55 PM
Keep padding your post count troll.

My hours are MON-SUN from sun up till sundown.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love it!!!!

Say it again...UMAD?UMAD?UMAD?UMAD?UMAD?UMAD?!!!!

This is awesome!!!

ANd everyone wanted him until they realized he was a choker/sidekick who couldnt hit a big shot if his life depended on it, who tried to rig it so he can grab a ring through the back door by riding his boys dick.

Ahh the irony. The creators of the U MAD? nonsense are now mad!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Keep it coming junior im sure you'll have another 2000 posts by tomorrow trying to fend off all the real fans who know what a bunch of chokers you are!!

Im not mad. I saaw a thread that posted negetive information from a knick fan, and you know what i realized, at one point you probably wanted lebron on your team. Turns out i was right, and found your thread from a while ago. Your thread from a while back contradicted what you said and now your upset an baiting and calling people out as a troll :laugh2:

If you are going to talk about choking, rewatch the Boston Vs New york series where the knicks got swept 4-0 . :laugh2:

coryd238
Because of the OP

So you made the most illogical comparison you could? Keep reaching brah.

Eagles4Lyfe
IMO and not baiting here, Lebron James is going to be the Dan Marino of basketball, great player will put up stats but never win the big one..

BKdoubleStacker
06-13-2011, 08:00 PM
So you made the most illogical comparison you could? Keep reaching brah.

lol hes just attacking kobe because he mad

coryd238
06-13-2011, 08:00 PM
IMO and not baiting here, Lebron James is going to be the Dan Marino of basketball, great player will put up stats but never win the big one..

Except he's with Dwyane Wade, who's a proven winner. He'll definitely win a couple.

3RDASYSTEM
06-13-2011, 08:01 PM
BornKnick73 gave marlinsfan24 the biz,OWNED

javsvt
06-13-2011, 08:03 PM
Im not mad. I saaw a thread that posted negetive information from a knick fan, and you know what i realized, at one point you probably wanted lebron on your team. Turns out i was right, and found your thread from a while ago. Your thread from a while back contradicted what you said and now your upset an baiting and calling people out as a troll :laugh2:

If you are going to talk about choking, rewatch the Boston Vs New york series where the knicks got swept 4-0 . :laugh2:

Knicks were underdogs, Miami wasnt....

Eagles4Lyfe
06-13-2011, 08:05 PM
Except he's with Dwyane Wade, who's a proven winner. He'll definitely win a couple.

I dunno bro, wade's always playing and going hard so injuries are always a worry with him.
But you have to also factor in other teams catching up, bulls, celtics retooling a little. It's going to be very difficult for them

Kashmir13579
06-13-2011, 08:05 PM
where do you see quality in a post where he insimply states " U MAD?"

All i see is a grown *** man who knows his basketball fending off hordes of "post padders". If you look at Bornknicks well thought-out, well written op, then look at the posts following - its just a shame.

its to be expected, i guess.

mttwlsn16
06-13-2011, 08:06 PM
Im so glad he didnt win, maybe he will be humbled by this and not act like an *** like in this vid....
http://www.therundown.tv/videos/wtf-files/lebron-james-disrespects-the-towel-boy-during-game-jerk/

nice guy :facepalm:

Kashmir13579
06-13-2011, 08:09 PM

It truly didn't come off as a joke. Not at all. I actually highly doubt you intended it to be a joke.

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 08:10 PM
Knicks were underdogs, Miami wasnt....

why do I care? hes acting like im a heat fan. :confused:

coryd238
06-13-2011, 08:10 PM
I dunno bro, wade's always playing and going hard so injuries are always a worry with him.
But you have to also factor in other teams catching up, bulls, celtics retooling a little. It's going to be very difficult for them

I know, but Wade's the man. He has that Jordan/Kobe fire. I guess time will tell.

Eagles4Lyfe
06-13-2011, 08:13 PM
I know, but Wade's the man. He has that Jordan/Kobe fire. I guess time will tell.

Yup, the guy comparing him to kobe is crazy IMO..
Lebron carried his team to the finals when he was on the cavs, then the excuse was he had no help, he practically helped his team again to the finals and the excuse this time is its the first year the heat are together.
This guys being put on a freaken pedistol with no reasoning at all, always an excuse for him crapping the bed.

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 08:13 PM
It truly didn't come off as a joke. Not at all. I actually highly doubt you intended it to be a joke.

Regardless if it didnt, i do have opinions about nba players. But im not one to critique them and "expose them" because im not even in the nba , so who am i to state such critques about a player? apparantly that one knick fan was :laugh2: Yet hes only mad because his team didnt aquire lebron.

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 08:15 PM
All i see is a grown *** man who knows his basketball fending off hordes of "post padders". If you look at Bornknicks well thought-out, well written op, then look at the posts following - its just a shame.

its to be expected, i guess.

A grown man? His actions speak louder than words, and he clearly isnt acting like a grown man.

Bigbadmoffo
06-13-2011, 08:17 PM
You should be a sports writer. If you really wrote that i am impressed.

Kashmir13579
06-13-2011, 08:22 PM
Regardless if it didnt, i do have opinions about nba players. But im not one to critique them and "expose them" because im not even in the nba , so who am i to state such critques about a player? apparantly that one knick fan was :laugh2: Yet hes only mad because his team didnt aquire lebron.
Using character assassination attempts like "he's a NY fan so his opinion doesn't matter, here" is one of the lowest forms of argument. It isn't even just the teams that missed out on him, the whole world hates Lebron right now. If you don't, well - you are clearly in the minority.

A grown man? His actions speak louder than words, and he clearly isnt acting like a grown man.

ironic. especially seeing that you apparently went snooping through his posts dating back to before the decision. (a period in time that has absolutely no relevance to what is happening now)

Kashmir13579
06-13-2011, 08:23 PM
You should be a sports writer. If you really wrote that i am impressed.

He did. He drops these spirit bombs from time-to-time in the Knicks forum.

Bornknick73
06-13-2011, 08:27 PM

Yo Kash he sounds like a 12 year old.

He brings up the Lakers and being swept when I never mentioned anything about them, he claims hes a Lakers fan but is grinding hard on James shaft. And he pulls out old notes like a woman scorned.

The difference between July 8th and now is

He's a choker
He's not a leader, hes a follower
He's a quitter
He's a liar
He's a crybaby
He's a frontrunner

Let me point out some things that have been found out since his Miami signing. Things that werent pertinent information when everyone was writing love letters to him, including myself.

1) It was all a lie. From the start it was a setup, he never had any intention to sign with anyone but Miami. He wasted everybodies time and resources and he played them all like fools. Including his close friend Jay-Z.

2) His first season in Miami confirmed the rumors, hes a choker who cant hit a big shot when its needed. If you dont believe it look at his playoff career and this past Finals which he choked again. He had one great game against Detroit and he hit one big shot against Orlando and they still lost that game. While most chalked it up to growing pains, he choked again in the Finals.

3) He deferred to Wade, we all thought he was a leader only to find out he left Cleveland because he didnt want to lead because he couldnt. Like Bosh, he's a follower. Any Jordan-esque player worth their salt would want to beat Wade and every other superstar in the League. Not Bron Bron. If you cant beat em.....

4) His deceitful exit from Cleveland confirmed what most believed at the time, he quit on his team in Game 5. He knew he couldnt beat the Celtics so he quit on his teammates so he could have an excuse to leave. He let his team, his city, his hometown down. All so he could rig the league in his favor so he didnt have to do the work like Dirk did.

5) He's immature and a crybaby. After the Orlando loss he refused to congratulate D12 and stormed off the court like a little girl. We all thought nothing of it except he did it again last night. He lost and like a loser he took his ball and went home.

But most of all....he shitted on his hometown and all the people who cared, worshipped and watched over him all his life. Those are the people who made King James and he tossed them away like yesterday's garbage.

All he had to do was say " I gave the state of Ohio my whole life and I will always love you, but I want to expand my life away from Cleveland, Ill always be a Cav and Ill always be there for the people of Ohio and this doesnt change that"

Would it have hurt him to just be honest with the people who made him? This is what turned me off the most about him. He turned his back on people who loved him and put a big piece of **** in thier mouths as he walked out the door.

Lebron broke my heart, but not because he didnt join my team, becuase he wasnt the person I thought he was. I argued all the time that he was the anti-Kobe. He was one of the good guys. It turns out he was worse.

So yes I wanted him at the time, we all did...until the real James reared his ugly head and all his nasty misdeeds and shortcomings came to light. If he would **** on people who loved and supported him his whole life what do you think hes gonna do with you guys when he doesnt win a ring in a year or 2?

LakersA's49ers
06-13-2011, 08:30 PM
lebron acted like this wouldnt happen. hah!

rickyk13
06-13-2011, 08:31 PM
From now on June 12th will be known as Lebron James Day...... everyone gets to leave work 12 minutes early

Bornknick73
06-13-2011, 08:32 PM
why do I care? hes acting like im a heat fan. :confused:

You're acting like a Heat fan!! If I was to cover your avatar and sig and read your posts....

They scream Miami.

Kashmir13579
06-13-2011, 08:34 PM
Bornknick, you have no arguments here. I think you have the ability to put the distaste into words better than anyone in this forum - to the point that nothing i say here will be an adequate response.

when he quoted me i looked back and read that thing he said about the Lakers. i have no clue what he was talking about.

Bornknick73
06-13-2011, 08:36 PM
Bornknick, you have no arguments here. I think you have the ability to put the distaste into words better than anyone in this forum - to the point that nothing i say here will be an adequate response.

when he quoted me i looked back and read that thing he said about the Lakers. i have no clue what he was talking about.

For real...

I was like Lakers? Wha? This kid is confused!

Kevj77
06-13-2011, 08:40 PM
Throughout their first two finals LeBron has outplayed Kobe so stfu Kobe stansWrong Kobe has completely outplayed Lebron through his first two finals. Kobe came up big in both his first two finals. In 2000 he was on such a bad sprained ankle he only played 9 minutes in game 2 and missed game 3, but he was a hero game 4 scoring 28 and taking over the game in OT after Shaq fouled out to help the Lakers take a commanding 3-1 lead. He showed the heart of a champion with that performance on a badly sprained ankle.

In 2001 Kobe averaged 24.6 points, 7.8 rebound and 5.8 assist if Shaq wasn't on the team those are finals MVP type numbers. In his first 10 finals games Kobe had scoring games of 28, 26, 31, 32 and 26. Has James ever even got over 25 yet in a finals game?

Voodoo Alchemy
06-13-2011, 08:41 PM
who ever said lebron was great? he's a superfreak but greatness? kidd, terry, marion and hell even brian cardinal locked him down lol

PhlyHighPhilly
06-13-2011, 08:43 PM
Did anybody else see him hug Kidd before he walked off the court? I thought he left the court without congratulating anyone also, but under further review he did indeed hug atleast Kidd. I wasn't sure if he said anything to anyone else before Kidd, but I know he did atleast say something to Kidd.

Voodoo Alchemy
06-13-2011, 08:45 PM
jordan 6 (would've had 8 if he didn't retire)
kobe 5 (none of which were jordan-like but what the hell)
lebron -2

knightstemplar
06-13-2011, 08:46 PM
lechoke

DaBear
06-13-2011, 08:47 PM
He was never close to Jordan. Before the Finals, last year, the year before, the day he was born...

It's all NBA ******** hype to find another Jordan since the league was dying when he left. In fact, Kobe in his prime is still clearly better than LeBron.

Bornknick73
06-13-2011, 08:48 PM
Did anybody else see him hug Kidd before he walked off the court? I thought he left the court without congratulating anyone also, but under further review he did indeed hug atleast Kidd. I wasn't sure if he said anything to anyone else before Kidd, but I know he did atleast say something to Kidd.

He hugged Kidd because he was in his path to the tunnel.

Eagles4Lyfe
06-13-2011, 08:48 PM
Hey friedtofuz is a raptors fan or thats what he told us :laugh2:

Bornknick73
06-13-2011, 08:49 PM
If the NBA refs called a charge everytime he put his shoulder in a guys chest going to the rim he would be a bum.

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 08:49 PM
You're acting like a Heat fan!! If I was to cover your avatar and sig and read your posts....

They scream Miami.

if you looked through the posts of everything in this thread, i didnt defend the heat, i JUst said its ironic that your talking such negetive things about lebron when you wanted him on your team in the first place. I never defended the heat or lebron. :laugh2:

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 08:50 PM
Hey friedtofuz is a raptors fan or thats what he told us :laugh2:

us? Why bait? you can be a fan of multiple organizations. You dont have to be from an area to be a fan of that team.

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 08:51 PM

I said im a laker fan, not a heat fan. Your buddy said My team coined the term " u mad?".When clearly, lakers never made that term. if you cant comprehend that, than i cant help you.

nacdaddy
06-13-2011, 08:57 PM

That my man is...

OWNED!!

this post was far from OWNED. yeah... this PWNED. you miami fans really make me laugh. almost as much as all the airballs lebron threw up. i guess he has something in common with jordan. the "AIR". hahaha

Eagles4Lyfe
06-13-2011, 08:58 PM
us? Why bait? you can be a fan of multiple organizations. You dont have to be from an area to be a fan of that team.

ya and the definition of that is a bandwagoner

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 09:00 PM

No it isnt. So anyone who is a fan of multiple teams is a bandwagon? That means your a bandwagon for being an eagles fan and raptors fan? :laugh2:
Pointless argument.

Gibby
06-13-2011, 09:12 PM

My favourite team is raptors but i cheered but the heat that doesnt mean i am bandwagoner.

Gibby
06-13-2011, 09:13 PM
Look Junior, Ive been watching the NBA and its players since 1973. The year I was born a Knicks fan. If you can count thats almost 40 years of watching games, players, coaches etc.

I like to think after almost 40 years of watching NBA basketball I know a little something on the subject. Now while some of my posts were over the top and silly im happy to report I am giddy as a school girl knowing some cheaters and frontrunners tried to rig the League in their favor and it blew up in thier faces. I especially am taking unmeasureable pleasure in watching the creators of the "U MAD?" moniker suffer.

Now run along and go play in traffic.

you still haven't answered his question.

Eagles4Lyfe
06-13-2011, 09:13 PM
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS guy put me in his sig hahahahahaha

Eagles4Lyfe
06-13-2011, 09:15 PM
My favourite team is raptors but i cheered but the heat that doesnt mean i am bandwagoner.

Ya obviously, when you already have a favourite team, then why is their a need to cheer for another team in a sport.
You can like another team i get that, but to rep and support that team like your a real die hard of that team is bandwagoning

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 09:15 PM
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS guy put me in his sig hahahahahaha

Since when does being a fan of multiple teams make soemone a bandwagoner? :laugh2:

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 09:17 PM
Ya obviously, when you already have a favourite team, then why is their a need to cheer for another team in a sport.
You can like another team i get that, but to rep and support that team like your a real die hard of that team is bandwagoning
Oh now your changing your definition ?

didnt you say the definition of a bandwagoner is this? :laugh2:

"being a fan of multiple organizations. You dont have to be from an area to be a fan of that team. "

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 09:18 PM

That isnt what i said, therefore im not a bandwagoner.

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 09:19 PM

exactly, maybe i should listen to him and play in traffic, wont that be fun? :D

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 09:20 PM

based on what eagles baby said, it apparantly does :confused:

Bubba313
06-13-2011, 09:20 PM
Just because someone wanted Lebron on their team does not completely ruin their argument or make the claims in the OP false whatsoever

They may be biasly generated, but look at the facts of the original post

Now, if you believe that what he said in the OP is not true then thats another story, but don't call the argument illegitimate based on the fact that he is a Knick fan and was shunned in free agency

Kashmir13579
06-13-2011, 09:21 PM

you need work on your usage of the :laugh2: emoticon and proper emoticon placement. It doesn't apply the way you are using it.

Big Game Son
06-13-2011, 09:22 PM
Oh stop hating LeBron....If I was building a team for 36 minutes of basketball I'm picking him!

FriedTofuz
Just because someone wanted Lebron on their team does not completely ruin their argument or make the claims in the OP false whatsoever

They may be biasly generated, but look at the facts of the original post

Now, if you believe that what he said in the OP is not true then thats another story, but don't call the argument illegitimate based on the fact that he is a Knick fan and was shunned in free agency

i merely said, why is he talking negetive thigns about lebron when he wanted lebron in the first place. hes saying to people" U Mad?" when clearly he was just mad that his team failed to sign lebron.

Eagles4Lyfe
Since when does being a fan of multiple teams make soemone a bandwagoner? :laugh2:
Do you even know what a bandwagoner means?? HOpping on from team to team when your teams not having any success..
No true die hard of a team would want to cheer for another team, maybe a player who they idolized ya but not the team exclusively. Im a raptors fan and like no other team but I love kobe bryant and when raptors are out I hope he wins a ring but i don't go around defending the lakers and stuff..

Huh changing there is nothign changing

That isnt what i said, therefore im not a bandwagoner.
If you like the heat and lakers then ofc you are

RB#20
06-13-2011, 09:24 PM
Your the one whos mad. Your just upset your "NY BIG 3" couldnt be created. You wanted lebron on your team and now your just jealous that he isnt on your team.

Your just mad your team doesnt have lebron and now your telling people " U MAD"?

:laugh: This post seriously made me laugh out loud. I laughed so loud that my cat told me to stfu. Nothing like getting owned over some **** you said a year ago. I took time out of my PF list to read this and I'm glad I did for the simple reason of this post. Well, this topic has reached 7 pages soooooooooo.......looks like it's time for me to do my duty as a good RB 20 and end this ****. :up:

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 09:25 PM
Do you even know what a bandwagoner means?? HOpping on from team to team when your teams not having any success..No true die hard of a team would want to cheer for another team, maybe a player who they idolized ya but not the team exclusively. Im a raptors fan and like no other team but I love kobe bryant and when raptors are out I hope he wins a ring but i don't go around defending the lakers and stuff..

Thats not what you said when you qouted my post about being a fan of multiple organizations. I never hoped from team to team. So your argument failed.

last i check, i wasnt cheering for anyone. I was merely saying to the thread creator that he wanted lebron on his team and yet hes talking negetive things about him.

I never said i liked the heat :confused: Your inability to comprehend is making you look foolish. I Only said, " you wanted lebron on your team , and now your hating on him" i never said i was a fan of miami. Please, if your going to argue, at least have your facts straight.

Gibby
06-13-2011, 09:26 PM

so are all the bulls and knicks fans bandwagoners since they were cheering for the mavericks?

Bandwagoner fan is some who switches their favourite team when things aren't going so well.

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 09:27 PM
:laugh: This post seriously made me laugh out loud. I laughed so loud that my cat told me to stfu. Nothing like getting owned over some **** you said a year ago. I took time out of my PF list to read this and I'm glad I did for the simple reason of this post. Well, this topic has reached 7 pages soooooooooo.......looks like it's time for me to do my duty as a good RB 20 and end this ****. :up:

Glad to provide you with laughter? :laugh2:

Big Game Son
06-13-2011, 09:28 PM
I like how Dallas is the "Mavericks" even though Miami plays like a bunch of ISO'd Mavericks. Miami is called the "Heat" too.....guess it was a cold climate in Miami this year cuz Dallas was much hotter.

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 09:29 PM
so are all the bulls and knicks fans bandwagoners since they were cheering for the mavericks?

Bandwagoner fan is some who switches their favourite team when things aren't going so well.

exactly. But apparantly it means just being a fan of more than one team. Thats what eagles baby guy said :laugh2:

He thinks because i Said to the thread creator " why are you talking negetive things about lebron when you wanted him on your team", meant i was a heat fan. :laugh2:

javsvt
06-13-2011, 09:30 PM
IF they rigged it and came to new york, you wouldnt be complaining, would you?
If you knew how Knick fans were, we wouldnt be talking nicely about Lebron if he didnt show up in the 4th. Unfornately, Knick fans like myself are very demanding, and we would want his head on a platter . So yes, we would be complaining....
As of now, we didnt make the playoffs, but I would much rather have Melo than Lebron in the 4th.

RB#20
06-13-2011, 09:31 PM
Do you even know what a bandwagoner means?? HOpping on from team to team when your teams not having any success..
No true die hard of a team would want to cheer for another team, maybe a player who they idolized ya but not the team exclusively. Im a raptors fan and like no other team but I love kobe bryant and when raptors are out I hope he wins a ring but i don't go around defending the lakers and stuff..

:facepalm: :eyebrow::laugh2: Sure thing. Now you told him. That's the same thing as me saying "I drink coke, but when coke is not available I will buy a Pepsi but I won't drink the Pepsi I will just hold it in my hand with the cap off and the bottle up to my nose so I can inhale the fumes."

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 09:32 PM
If you knew how Knick fans were, we wouldnt be talking nicely about Lebron if he didnt show up in the 4th. Unfornately, Knick fans like myself are very demanding, and we would want his head on a platter . So yes, we would be complaining....
As of now, we didnt make the playoffs, but I would much rather have Melo than Lebron in the 4th.

I meant, if bosh wade and james formed their big 3 in new york, knick fans wouldnt be complaining that it was fixed.

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 09:36 PM
:facepalm: :eyebrow::laugh2: Sure thing. Now you told him. That's the same thing as me saying "I drink coke, but when coke is not available I will buy a Pepsi but I won't drink the Pepsi I will just hold it in my hand with the cap off and the bottle up to my nose so I can inhale the fumes."

:laugh2: His argument makes no sense, since i wasnt even defending lebron. I merly said to the thread creator, that he shouldnt be saying negetive things about lebron when he infact wanted lebron on his team.

javsvt
06-13-2011, 09:38 PM
I meant, if bosh wade and james formed their big 3 in new york, knick fans wouldnt be complaining that it was fixed.

If they lost like they just did, yes we would.:laugh2:

RB#20
06-13-2011, 09:38 PM
:laugh2: His argument about soupporting kobe bryant only when the raptors are out determined that he was a bandwagon fan

:laugh2: I know right? That was the most creative way to say "I have been an avid Lakers fan between the months of February to June since 1996."

Eagles4Lyfe
06-13-2011, 09:39 PM
Thats not what you said when you qouted my post about being a fan of multiple organizations. I never hoped from team to team. So your argument failed.

last i check, i wasnt cheering for anyone. I was merely saying to the thread creator that he wanted lebron on his team and yet hes talking negetive things about him.

I never said i liked the heat :confused: Your inability to comprehend is making you look foolish. I Only said, " you wanted lebron on your team , and now your hating on him" i never said i was a fan of miami. Please, if your going to argue, at least have your facts straight.
The Knicks guy said your a heat fan so i said i thought you were a raptors fan cause thats what you told us in our forum, then you said you like multiple teams and i said thats what a bandwagoner is, now how is that wrong by any means??
Im not calling you a bandwagoner because of what you've been saying this whole thread im saying your a bandwagoner if you like the multiple teams..

Answered your own question much??

No it isn't because kobe can get traded from the lakers to the heat and i wouldn't give a rats but about the lakers still. There is a humangous difference between liking a player and liking a team, not to mention theres a difference between coke and pepsi, but nice try.

Bornknick73
06-13-2011, 09:39 PM

To answer the question...no I would not be mad. On the contrary I would have a parade followed by a stage show regaling my new players, then I would create a obnoxious " U PISSED?" moniker to show what a bad *** I am.

Then I would expect every team in the league to lay down and hand over the trophy to us while my players "Chilled out" I would have my champion shirts and hats made and ordered by January. I would go on sites like PSD and tell everyone who didnt pull it off "U PISSED?" and I would answer every question posed to me with it.

Then I would call every fake bandwagon fan who wouldnt know a 3 second rule from a 8 second rule into my insta-fan brotherhood, all while gloating to anyone who would listen how great my team and players are and how bad thiers are. While I run out and buy a jersey for a team I havent watched in 10 years.

Again I would answer any intelligent critique of my players with "U PISSED?" cuz im too stoopid and homerish to see whats true due to the big box truck loaded with NBA championship trophies parked in front of my stadium.

Then I will over rate my players and start putting them in the top 3 of GOAT players. And again I will support my position by telling anyone intelligent "U PISSED?" to hide my lack of knowledge for the game.

I would make excuses for every loss on everything under the sun except my players and their deficiencies. Chemistry, chilling, the coach, the dog ate the ball etc.

And I would lay claim to any FA player, because my team is the greatest team ever and everyone would play for us....FREE.

So to answer your question...

No I would not be mad.

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 09:40 PM
If they lost like they just did, yes we would.:laugh2:

Yes they would be, i would too . We were just talking about how one wouldnt complain about tampering or stuff being fixed if the big 3 came to our home team.

TO to the CHI
06-13-2011, 09:43 PM

This is the most rational post that I have seen from a Heat fan. But I ave to ask, other than problems with zone, why did he defer so totally?

FriedTofuz
To answer the question...no I would not be mad. On the contrary I would have a parade followed by a stage show regaling my new players, then I would create a obnoxious " U PISSED?" moniker to show what a bad *** I am.

Then I would expect every team in the league to lay down and hand over the trophy to us while my players "Chilled out" I would have my champion shirts and hats made and ordered by January. I would go on sites like PSD and tell everyone who didnt pull it off "U PISSED?" and I would answer every question posed to me with it.

Then I would call every fake bandwagon fan who wouldnt know a 3 second rule from a 8 second rule into my insta-fan brotherhood, all while gloating to anyone who would listen how great my team and players are and how bad thiers are. While I run out and buy a jersey for a team I havent watched in 10 years.

Again I would answer any intelligent critique of my players with "U PISSED?" cuz im too stoopid and homerish to see whats true due to the big box truck loaded with NBA championship trophies parked in front of my stadium.

Then I will over rate my players and start putting them in the top 3 of GOAT players. And again I will support my position by telling anyone intelligent "U PISSED?" to hide my lack of knowledge for the game.

I would make excuses for every loss on everything under the sun except my players and their deficiencies. Chemistry, chilling, the coach, the dog ate the ball etc.

And I would lay claim to any FA player, because my team is the greatest team ever and everyone would play for us....FREE.

So to answer your question...

No I would not be mad.

You act like i said a " moniker" when im not even a heat fan :laugh2:

You need to realize, im not a heat fan, therefore, i didnt say any " moniker" like " YOU PISSED?" :laugh2:

javsvt
Yeah, but there wasnt any tampering. Lecon wouldnt be able to handle the bright lights of NYC anyways. He cant even handle them at South Beach....

RB#20
06-13-2011, 09:44 PM
The Knicks guy said your a heat fan so i said i thought you were a raptors fan cause thats what you told us in our forum, then you said you like multiple teams and i said thats what a bandwagoner is, now how is that wrong by any means??
Im not calling you a bandwagoner because of what you've been saying this whole thread im saying your a bandwagoner if you like the multiple teams..

No it isn't because kobe can get traded from the lakers to the heat and i wouldn't give a rats but about the lakers still. There is a humangous difference between liking a player and liking a team, not to mention theres a difference between coke and pepsi, but nice try.

With that comment alone, you have now proven how superior you are to me. :facepalm:

Gibby
06-13-2011, 09:45 PM

but that wasn't your definition of a bandwagoner.

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 09:47 PM

Your forum? Buddy i never once came into "your forum " and said " IM A RAPTORS FAN" ive said im a fan of multiple teams and the raptors are included in an argument with you and your " buddies" in an nba thread i posted about bosh.

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 09:49 PM

exactly, and yet hes saying to others" do you even know what a bandwagoner is?" :laugh2: its funny when people dont have their facts straight and change what theyre saying :laugh2:

RB#20
06-13-2011, 09:49 PM
What would happen if I ate Twinkies and then switched to eating Star Crunch, would that make me a sell-out or an equal opportunist? They're both made by Hostess. :shrug:

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 09:51 PM
What would happen if I ate Twinkies and then switched to eating Star Crunch, would that make me a sell-out or an equal opportunist? They're both made by Hostess. :shrug:

According to eagles baby, that would make you a bandwagoner.

Eagles4Lyfe
06-13-2011, 09:51 PM
With that comment alone, you have now proven how superior you are to me. :facepalm:
Yup coke and pepsi both have blue coloured cans:clap:

Hows that not close to the same definition that you said???

lobster
06-13-2011, 09:53 PM
Lebron proved once again that he is the biggest coward I have ever seen !! When the going gets tough Lechoke gets going...................Can you imagine how much that diving ***** Bosh cried.

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 09:54 PM

Hows that not close to the same definition that you said???[/

because you said

when i said

:laugh2:

RB#20
06-13-2011, 09:55 PM

Hows that not close to the same definition that you said???

Did you just quote yourself in order to prove/crush your point??? :confused:

Eagles4Lyfe
06-13-2011, 09:56 PM
Whatever floats your boat

According to eagles baby, that would make you a bandwagoner.

Ya because food bangwagoning is the same as team bandwagoning :facepalm:

Eagles4Lyfe
06-13-2011, 09:57 PM
Did you just quote yourself in order to prove/crush your point??? :confused:

He said my definition was off and how i changed it, so i was quoting what my definition was. Hows that crushing my point:confused:

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 09:57 PM
Whatever floats your boat

theres food bandwagoning now? SO YOU CAN ONLY LIKE ONE TYPE OF FOOD /BRAND ONLY?:laugh2:

based on your reply, thats what you said

RB#20
06-13-2011, 09:59 PM
theres food bandwagoning now? SO YOU CAN ONLY LIKE ONE TYPE OF FOOD /BRAND ONLY?:laugh2:

Ah man...does this mean I can't be a fan of the NY strip steak and the Texas Prime-rib too? :(

Eagles4Lyfe
06-13-2011, 09:59 PM

:clap: Just as i expected, flew totally over your head, but you just made your friend look stupid

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 10:00 PM
Ah man...does this mean I can't be a fan of the NY strip steak and the Texas Prime-rib too? :(

based on the term that eaglesbaby coined " food bandwagoning" , yes that means you cant be a fan of both or your a "food bandwagoner" :laugh2:

RB#20
06-13-2011, 10:01 PM

This has got to be the greatest post ever!

Sadds The Gr8
06-13-2011, 10:01 PM

that's sounds like a bandwagon jumper to me...

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 10:02 PM
:clap: Just as i expected, flew totally over your head, but you just made your friend look stupid

You disregarded what i said in my post and clap to reply to it? that makes zero sense. Whos my friend? :confused: just because hes qouting you and talking about waht you said, because he doesnt agree with what you said , doesnt mean hes my friend. It just means, your arguments arent valid, and another poster noticed it and qouted you.

Eagles4Lyfe
06-13-2011, 10:03 PM
based on the term that eaglesbaby coined " food bandwagoning" , yes that means you cant be a fan of both or your a "food bandwagoner" :laugh2:

This has got to be the greatest post ever!

Both of you are still trying to figure it out ehh :laugh2: Don't stump yourselfs this isn't soduku

RB#20
06-13-2011, 10:03 PM

You are absolutely divine! Whatever your job is, quit it. I'm going to hire you as my personal assistant.

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 10:04 PM
that's sounds like a bandwagon jumper to me...

How so? so i cant be a fan of the Lakers and the new england patriots? Afterall, thats two different teams.
Theres no reason why we cant be a fan of more than one team. There are plenty of peopel on here who follow and soupport multiple teams, that doesnt make them a bandwagoner. Your telling me your not a fan of at least two sports teams?

Eagles4Lyfe
06-13-2011, 10:05 PM
You disregarded what i said in my post and clap to reply to it? that makes zero sense. Whos my friend? :confused: just because hes qouting you and talking about waht you said, because he doesnt agree with what you said , doesnt mean hes my friend. It just means, your arguments arent valid, and another poster noticed it and qouted you.

Ok just cause I feel bad for you, I'll let the cat out of the bag, who the heck compares foods when were comparing teams??? I thought he was being sarcastic and joking so i made a sarcastic post and your still disecting it, lol pretty hilarious but hey if it tickles your mini pickle then go at it all night..
The guy who's just like you comparing twinkies to liking teams.

Eagles4Lyfe
06-13-2011, 10:07 PM
How so? so i cant be a fan of the Lakers and the new england patriots? Afterall, thats two different teams.
Theres no reason why we cant be a fan of more than one team. There are plenty of peopel on here who follow and soupport multiple teams, that doesnt make them a bandwagoner. Your telling me your not a fan of at least two sports teams?

Oh so now you conveniently change it from multiple teams in one sport to a liking a team in different sports, I never thought I'd find a comedian funnier than russel peters but i just did..
Gibby gets it but you 2 clearly don't

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 10:08 PM
Ok just cause I feel bad for you, I'll let the cat out of the bag, who the heck compares foods when were comparing teams??? I thought he was being sarcastic and joking so i made a sarcastic post and your still disecting it, lol pretty hilarious but hey if it tickles your mini pickle then go at it all night..
The guy who's just like you comparing twinkies to liking teams.

he was being sarcastic and joking, i feel bad for you, have a sense of humor. Tickles my mini pickle? :laugh2: :laugh2::laugh2:

I didnt compare anything. Read over the posts carefully, i feel sorry for you that you cant comprehend english.

Sadds The Gr8
06-13-2011, 10:09 PM
those are 2 different sports wise-guy.

to be a fan of multiple teams in the same sport? that's a bandwagon fan...having a little liking a 2nd team because of a certain player(s) is respectable, but to 100% REP 2 teams in the same league is bandwagon jumping IMO.

I'm a fan of 1 team in EACH sport (Colts, Blue Jays, Raptors). I'm an NBA fan and watch as much games as anybody. I like players around the league and guys that are entertaining to watch, but i don't cheer for ANYONE but the Raps. fpr example, Me wanting the Mavs to win in the finals was more of me wanting the Heat to lose because i hate them. I was happy to see Kidd, Dirk, and Terry get a ring, but i could really care less about the Mavericks.

Raps 4 LYFE.

Sadds The Gr8
06-13-2011, 10:11 PM
i'm surprised this thread wasn't closed...this got derailed from the start. i don't even think there's 5 comments that are on-topic to the discussion.

Eagles4Lyfe
06-13-2011, 10:12 PM
I like how all my examples have conveniently been involving NBA teams, and this guy has mentioned a football team and a team from another sport :laugh2:

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 10:13 PM
Oh so now you conveniently change it from multiple teams in one sport to a liking a team in different sports, I never thought I'd find a comedian funnier than russel peters but i just did..
Gibby gets it but you 2 clearly don't

I never changed anything. This is what i said:

Based on what i said, you said that was the definition of a bandwagoner:

I said you can be a fan of multiple ORGANIZATIONS. you dont have to be from that area to be a fan of that team.

Last i check, The lakers and the patriots are both two organizations. Nice, you still cant read. :laugh2:

Eagles4Lyfe

to be a fan of multiple teams in the same sport? that's a bandwagon fan...having a little liking a 2nd team because of a certain player(s) is respectable, but to 100% REP 2 teams in the same league is bandwagon jumping IMO.

I'm a fan of 1 team in EACH sport (Colts, Blue Jays, Raptors). I'm an NBA fan and watch as much games as anybody. I like players around the league and guys that are entertaining to watch, but i don't cheer for ANYONE but the Raps.

Raps 4 LYFE.
Chyeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dawg haha...
But ya this is what i been saying the whole thread but somehow we've gone from food to bringing up teams in different sports..:crazy:

RB#20
he was being sarcastic and joking, i feel bad for you, have a sense of humor. Tickles my mini pickle? :laugh2: :laugh2::laugh2:

I didnt compare anything. Read over the posts carefully, i feel sorry for you that you cant comprehend english.

Yeah this. lol

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 10:14 PM
I like how all my examples have conveniently been involving NBA teams, and this guy has mentioned a football team and a team from another sport :laugh2:

Thats because i said

Where i do mention about any specific sport? i said any organization. Please read :facepalm:

Regardless, if im a fan of more than one nba team, that doesnt mean im a bandwagon fan.

RB#20
06-13-2011, 10:14 PM
i'm surprised this thread wasn't closed...this got derailed from the start. i don't even think there's 5 comments that are on-topic to the discussion.

Hey....I've been doing my part here, what can I say? :shrug:

Eagles4Lyfe
06-13-2011, 10:15 PM
I never changed anything. This is what i said:

Based on what i said, you said that was the definition of a bandwagoner:

I said you can be a fan of multiple ORGANIZATIONS. you dont have to be from that area to be a fan of that team.

Last i check, The lakers and the patriots are both two organizations. Nice, you still cant read. :laugh2:

I don't know whether to die laughing or to just try responding as seriously as I could.
Seriously?? After all that after saying how I thought you were a heat fan and a laker fan and a raptor fan which is what probably makes you a bandwagon you bring up how the term organization meant sports wide :facepalm:

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 10:16 PM

I'm a fan of 1 team in EACH sport (Colts, Blue Jays, Raptors). I'm an NBA fan and watch as much games as anybody. I like players around the league and guys that are entertaining to watch, but i don't cheer for ANYONE but the Raps. fpr example, Me wanting the Mavs to win in the finals was more of me wanting the Heat to lose because i hate them. I was happy to see Kidd, Dirk, and Terry get a ring, but i could really care less about the Mavericks.

Raps 4 LYFE.

Yes they are two differnet sports, but like i said

The lakers and the patriots are both two organizations. And that apparantly means im a bandwagon.

Regardless, if im a fan of the lakers and a fan of the raptors, that doesnt mean im a bandwagon fan, because you can be a fan of multiple sports teams. Its not like im jumping from team to team :facepalm:

RB#20
06-13-2011, 10:18 PM
Chyeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dawg haha...
But ya this is what i been saying the whole thread but somehow we've gone from food to bringing up teams in different sports..:crazy:

Yeah but you're the one who started it with the food by saying Pepsi was blue and Coke was red. I didn't know you were going to discretely bring gang warfare into this...

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 10:18 PM
I don't know whether to die laughing or to just try responding as seriously as I could.
Seriously?? After all that after saying how I thought you were a heat fan and a laker fan and a raptor fan which is what probably makes you a bandwagon you bring up how the term organization meant sports wide :facepalm:

You qoute me but say nothign revelant to the post. amazing. :facepalm:

josh81589
06-13-2011, 10:19 PM
Im so glad the Mavs beat Lebron and the Heat! I hope he never wins a ring!

Eagles4Lyfe

Did you read my whole post, where i said i was being sarcastic too or did you miss that part to continue making yourself look lost????
I countered a joking post with a joking post of my own and your quoting it around :facepalm:

Sadds The Gr8
Yes they are two differnet sports, but like i said

The lakers and the patriots are both two organizations. And that apparantly means im a bandwagon.

don't tell me you're this naive. obviously u can like more than one sports organization, but if they're in the same league, that's bandwagoning IMO.

Regardless, if im a fan of the lakers and a fan of the raptors, that doesnt mean im a bandwagon fan,
in my opinion it does. it'd be hard for me to believe you'd be a fan of both teams if the Raptors were contenders. if they were rivals and battled in the finals year in and year out, it'd be impossible to be a fan of both teams i don't care what anyone says.

because you can be a fan of multiple sports teams. Its not like im jumping from team to team :facepalm:

being a fan of multiple teams in the same league is a form of bandwagoning IMO...and i'm pretty sure alot of other people would agree.

FriedTofuz
Did you read my whole post, where i said i was being sarcastic too or did you miss that part to continue making yourself look lost????
I countered a joking post with a joking post of my own and your quoting it around :facepalm:

Countered? this isnt a game kid:laugh2:

RB#20
06-13-2011, 10:21 PM
Im so glad the Mavs beat Lebron and the Heat! I hope he never wins a ring!

By far, the most out of place post in the last 5 pages.

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 10:22 PM
don't tell me you're this naive. obviously u can like more than one sports organization, but if they're in the same league, that's bandwagoning IMO.

in my opinion it does. it'd be hard for me to believe you'd be a fan of both teams if the Raptors were contenders. if they were rivals and battled in the finals year in and year out, it'd be impossible to be a fan of both teams i don't care what anyone says.

being a fan of multiple teams in the same league is a form of bandwagoning IMO...and i'm pretty sure alot of other people would agree.

last i recall, the raptors have never been contenders, and have only made the playoffs 5 times total in 16 years. I soupport them, but at the end of the day , if it was them in the finals against the raptors, id stick with my lakers since it is my home team.
Your entitlted to your opinion, but that doesnt mean its true. There are many people here who are fans of more than one team, mods included.

Rego247
i'd rather live and die with my raps then support another team.

being a fan of two teams in one sport, isn't for me.

FriedTofuz
By far, the most out of place post in the last 5 pages.

yeah , hes getting it back on track though. Dan gilbert hopes lebron never wins a ring as well .

Eagles4Lyfe
06-13-2011, 10:23 PM
I don't knwo what to say to this guy anymore he just doesn't get it

RB#20
06-13-2011, 10:25 PM
hahahhahaah you resorted to making false quotes? Nice! You have been great in this whole ordeal. I appreciate your help. :)

RB#20
06-13-2011, 10:26 PM
So Eagles baby do you yourself enjoy eating fried nuts?

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 10:27 PM
I don't knwo what to say to this guy anymore he just doesn't get it

this guy is mad he got qouted and edited a post that i never said. Pathetic :laugh2: Whatever makes you feel better eagles

RB#20
yeah , hes getting it back on track though. Dan gilbert hopes lebron never wins a ring as well .

Dan Gilbert is a serial killer. Time and evidence will tell.

Eagles4Lyfe
Well you love comparing food and eating fried nuts all i was doing is quoting your posts..
Your quoting sarcastic posts so why can't I ;)

FriedTofuz
hahahhahaah you resorted to making false quotes? Nice! You have been great in this whole ordeal. I appreciate your help. :)

Exactly. False qoutes is how hes going to be like now. he cant qoute anything legit so he trys to be slick, funny :laugh2:

Eagles4Lyfe
06-13-2011, 10:28 PM
Y'all love to hate but learn to loveeeeee yaa hahah

RB#20
Eagles Baby, i didn't mean to make you this upset I'm sorry. Let's be friends. I'll buy you a pony. :)

Eagles4Lyfe
I can quote all of your posts basically but i figured ill cut to the funny stuff

RB#20
06-13-2011, 10:30 PM
Well you love comparing food and eating fried nuts all i was doing is quoting your posts..
Your quoting sarcastic posts so why can't I ;)

:facepalm: Because that's nothing that I said. I actually directly quoted something that you said, there's the difference. I could have quoted the pepsi and coke thing...in fact I should have since that was your only post that made logic.

Sadds The Gr8
06-13-2011, 10:30 PM
last i recall, the raptors have never been contenders, and have only made the playoffs 5 times total in 16 years. I soupport them, but at the end of the day , if it was them in the finals against the raptors, id stick with my lakers since it is my home team.
Your entitlted to your opinion, but that doesnt mean its true. There are many people here who are fans of more than one team, mods included.

i never said raps were contenders..i said IF. if that scenario were to come up, i'd find it hard to believe someone would stick with both teams. that's like someone being a Lakers and Celtics fan, or Patriots and Colts fan, or Yankees and Red Sox fan...

I never said my opinion was true, but i know more people would agree with me than with you...there are some people that are fans of multiple teams here, but not as much as u think. and why would mods matter anyways?

RB#20
06-13-2011, 10:33 PM
I can quote all of your posts basically but i figured ill cut to the funny stuff

Can you quote the one a few pages back; referenced "avid Lakers fan"? That would be sweet. :)

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 10:34 PM
i never said raps were contenders..i said IF. if that scenario were to come up, i'd find it hard to believe someone would stick with both teams. that's like someone being a Lakers and Celtics fan, or Patriots and Colts fan, or Yankees and Red Sox fan...

I never said my opinion was true, but i know more people would agree with me than with you...there are some people that are fans of multiple teams here, but not as much as u think. and why would mods matter anyways?

IM pretty sure many people would be fans of more than one team of the same sport. You can like multiple nba teams. Im saying mods because i know some mods who are fans of multiple nba teams. If you were to call them a bandwagoner they wouldnt agree with you as well.

evadatam5150
06-13-2011, 10:34 PM

They just showed a comparison between Kobe, Jordan and James.. LBJ's numbers pale in comparison to both (not my words this was the NBA analysis).. Instead of telling other to shut up you should really do some fact checking..

Just saying..

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 10:35 PM
They just showed a comparison between Kobe, Jordan and James.. LBJ's numbers pale in comparison to both (not my words this was the NBA analysis).. Instead of telling other to shut up you should really do some fact checking..

Just saying..

LBJ is not even close to jordan.

Allstar21
06-13-2011, 10:39 PM
lebron > kobe

kobe had a way better team surronding him and he couldnt even make it to the finals

RB#20
06-13-2011, 10:41 PM
LBJ will never = Jordan.

Eagles4Lyfe
06-13-2011, 10:42 PM
LBJ will never = Jordan.

i agree with this

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 10:44 PM
lebron > kobe

kobe had a way better team surronding him and he couldnt even make it to the finals

Kobe has 5 rings, lebron has none.

Bornknick73
06-13-2011, 10:45 PM
You act like i said a " moniker" when im not even a heat fan :laugh2:

You need to realize, im not a heat fan, therefore, i didnt say any " moniker" like " YOU PISSED?" :laugh2:

Once again my clever literary stylings are lost upon the souls who dwell in the land of the comprehension-less

Im gonna leave you alone because its becoming quite obvious, especially after skimming over your material, my train is running a little faster than yours.

Reading your stuff reminds me of a Pee-Wee Herman movie....

"I know you are, but what am I? I know you are , but what am I? I know you are, but what am I?.....

RB#20
06-13-2011, 10:49 PM
Once again my clever literary stylings are lost upon the souls who dwell in the land of the comprehension-less

Im gonna leave you alone because its becoming quite obvious, especially after skimming over your material, my train is running a little faster than yours.

Reading your stuff reminds me of a Pee-Wee Herman movie....

"I know you are, but what am I? I know you are , but what am I? I know you are, but what am I?.....

Hey, welcome back to your own topic. :clap: Now clean this **** up! :mad:

Sadds The Gr8
06-13-2011, 10:50 PM
IM pretty sure many people would be fans of more than one team of the same sport. You can like multiple nba teams. Im saying mods because i know some mods who are fans of multiple nba teams. If you were to call them a bandwagoner they wouldnt agree with you as well.
there are more people who are fans of one team, than there are people who have fans of several.

ok lol well that's their opinion. Mods don't have higher regards, and their arguments don't hold anymore weight than the normal posters...if they don't think being a fan of multiple teams is bandwagon jumping, then good for them...

OG "Dee" LOCc
06-13-2011, 10:50 PM
yo guys did the heat lose? everyones so mad right now

kingbrentg
06-13-2011, 11:04 PM
I can hardly find a handful of posts actually on topic in here.