PDA

View Full Version : On the Positive Side, Im Glad Lebron and Wade are Friends...

Tony_Starks
06-13-2011, 04:45 PM
At first I thought this whole notion of them being cool was way overblown but what I noticed throughout the season and even more so in the playoffs, is these guys appear to have a legit friendship. You get the vibe that Lebron kind of looks up to Wade as a big brother. You don't see too much of that in the NBA these days. That's good because they have a bond but also bad because Lebron defers to Wade sometimes too much.

(both of their girls are hot too btw)

That being said I think thats a good situation for Lebron with all the hate coming his way. As much as he fronts like it doesn't bother him, you know it does. He's still a human being. But playing with a good friend there's an advantage because at least you have someone you can relate to that's basically in the same predicament. Same with Wade. Even though Lebron takes the bulk of the hate, they still didn't get it done together.

I think at the end of the day they're going to encourage each other and come back next year like a beast! (hopefully not at my Lakers expense of course.)