PDA

View Full Version : What excuse are LeBron fans going to make now?

zn23
06-13-2011, 02:04 PM
LeBron is still the best in the game, don't get wrong. But honestly its time to stop making excuses for this guys failures. Even though his fanboys will continue to make the same old story...

In the past its always been, "He's never had the best coaches," "His 2nd best player was Mo Williams," "He's never had the best teammates, and has had to carry his loser squad." All those bailouts by his fanboys are done, finished, can't use them anymore after what just happened.

In 2007, he was apparently good enough to beat the best defense in the game, In Detroit. Yet he when he went up against the Spurs it was "Well his teammates sucked." It was hilarious, he was a legend when he got past the Pistons yet when he got swept it was the teammate card being played.

2008, his coach.

In 2009, after he had arguably the greatest, 2nd greatest season in NBA history, With the best record, best defense It was his teammates and coach.

In 2010, it was Mo Williams and his coach.

and Now??? He has the 2nd best player in the game, and he came up short.

So I'm wondering what excuse will it be? The coach? Dwyane Wade "hogging?" The reffing ? (LOL)

Sadds The Gr8
06-13-2011, 02:04 PM
agree

Young2Kinsler
06-13-2011, 02:06 PM
LeBron's excuse on twitter was that " The big man upstairs know what he doin, and this time just wasn't my time."

Hiding behind God, awesome LBJ. How about a..."My team got outplayed. We didn't work as hard or want it as much, and to our fans we promise to work all offseason to get back here"

dnewguy
06-13-2011, 02:08 PM
Another Lebron bashing thread......and I am the baiter here LMAO.

GiantsSwaGG
06-13-2011, 02:09 PM
LeBron new excuse was:

"I've could of sworn there was 3 quarters to an NBA finals game"

macc
06-13-2011, 02:14 PM
Another hour goes bye another Lebron bashing thread. Very original.

GiantsSwaGG
06-13-2011, 02:15 PM
Okay I think it about hit its course!

Close thread plz!

Hawkeye15
06-13-2011, 02:16 PM
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeenty of threads open to talk about this. No need to start a thread with a title like that.