PDA

View Full Version : Not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7' titles...None?

ddhulett
06-13-2011, 11:41 AM
How great would it be to see these guys never win!

It's not for the Hatred it's for the pure fact that they have it in their minds that they will win multiple championships and to keep them from that would be awesome!

Young players need to stop going to the EAST and go to the WEST and stop the HEAT every year in the FINALS!:D

What do you think?

SwaggaIke
06-13-2011, 11:45 AM
If you're a Mavs fan this thread is truly pathetic. Go enjoy your team winning the championship.

jp611
06-13-2011, 11:45 AM
Remember guys, it's gonna be easy when they step foot on the court, Pat Riley could suit up for them, remember that?

Arrogant jackasses

ManRam
06-13-2011, 11:47 AM
Remember guys, it's gonna be easy when they step foot on the court, Pat Riley could suit up for them, remember that?

Arrogant jackasses

It was pretty easy for the first three rounds.

Can't build a team overnight. They'll get better role-players, maybe a better coach...and with more practice and experience under their belts this is easily not the best team they'll throw on the court over the duration of their contracts.

There is no way I can envision them not winning at least 1 ring.

They'll be judged at the ends of their careers or time with the Heat, not after one season.

jetsforever
06-13-2011, 11:49 AM
I'd bet money that they will eventually win a championship with those 3 players as the core of their roster.

Its the first year... they have many more years to go.

AddiX
06-13-2011, 11:49 AM
They'll probably get one next year.

But the truth is they need more than 1 to really get respect.

They basically went to the settings, dropped the difficulty level to easy and than resumed playing. IMO it was a weak move, but it does make the NBA better to have someone to root against, I can admit that.

NYK|NYY
06-13-2011, 11:51 AM
Best decision Lebron ever made was not coming to NY. The amount of criticism has gotten is insane (much of it warranted), he would have never survived.

dnewguy
06-13-2011, 11:52 AM
You really need to create this thread? Guys you're seriously baiting Heat fans here.

jp611
06-13-2011, 11:52 AM

Can't build a team overnight. They'll get better role-players, maybe a better coach...and with more practice and experience under their belts this is easily not the best team they'll throw on the court over the duration of their contracts.

They'll be judged at the ends of their careers or time with the Heat, not after one season.

I'd be shocked if they don't get one, but Wade's fall from the top is going to be a hard one, when he loses his athleticism, he'll have a hard fall, he can't shoot, he'll be 30 soon... They're going to face some big time adversity if they don't win it next season, It'll be interesting to see what happens if they fail again

And remember, they didnt predict 1 ring, Lebron said there would be 8 of them

Tarheels23
06-13-2011, 11:58 AM

Arrogant jackasses

Yeah because it was so hard for them to beat Philly, Boston and Chicago...

Arch Stanton
06-13-2011, 11:59 AM
You really need to create this thread? Guys you're seriously baiting Heat fans here.

This is a bit ironic coming from you. Didn't you make a thread reveling in the Cavs losing streak earlier in the year? If you can't take the Heat get out of Miami!

Jarvo
06-13-2011, 12:00 PM
Arrogant arent we?

Da Knicks
06-13-2011, 12:02 PM
No one needs to go to the west the east will start making the heat bounce in the first or second rounds for years to come. The only guy on the heat that can shoot is Bosh and he is soft and will not command the ball.

jp611
06-13-2011, 12:03 PM
Yeah because it was so hard for them to beat Philly, Boston and Chicago...

That has no bearing on anything, that didnt give them the championship now did it? They still have 8 more to go before living up to their expectations

justinnum1
it sure did look easy vs. the celtics and bulls

ManRam
I'd be shocked if they don't get one, but Wade's fall from the top is going to be a hard one, when he loses his athleticism, he'll have a hard fall, he can't shoot, he'll be 30 soon... They're going to face some big time adversity if they don't win it next season, It'll be interesting to see what happens if they fail again

And remember, they didnt predict 1 ring, Lebron said there would be 8 of them

Wade's fall will be hard, but it won't be for a few more years. LeBron's will be hard as well...but again, that's down the road.

KmB728
06-13-2011, 12:04 PM

A Heat fan since June 2010 eh? You've been through a lot I know

dnewguy
06-13-2011, 12:04 PM
If you're a Mavs fan this thread is truly pathetic. Go enjoy your team winning the championship.

Their 12 seconds of fame is almost over anyways, ask anyone in 2 weeks who won the title, i'll bet you they won't say it's the Mavs.

jp611
06-13-2011, 12:06 PM
Their 12 seconds of fame is almost over anyways, ask anyone in 2 weeks who won the title, i'll bet you they won't say it's the Mavs.

What exactly will they say?

Hawkize31
06-13-2011, 12:08 PM
People still don't understand this quote? He wasn't really saying hes winning eight titles. He was saying they don't have a set goal in mind for how many titles they want.

This is so simple, and people are just too dumb/angry to understand it.

NYK|NYY
06-13-2011, 12:08 PM

I don't think any Mav fan will care since, you know, they won.

dnewguy
06-13-2011, 12:09 PM
What exactly will they say?

I could care less but I could guarantee you they won't say Dallas. Miami gave them their little 10 minutes exposure, they'll get another 30 minutes for the championship and after that no one cares who they are anyways. They've used up 10 of their 12 seconds of fame, 2 seconds remaining.

daleja424
06-13-2011, 12:09 PM
People still don't understand this quote? He wasn't really saying hes winning eight titles. He was saying they don't have a set goal in mind for how many titles they want.

This is so simple, and people are just too dumb/angry to understand it.

yup... he didnt say they were going to win 7... he said their goal wasnt to get 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7...

LakersIn5
06-13-2011, 12:10 PM
why the f would i never want to see them win a championship??? its not often that 2 of the top 3 or even maybe the 2 best players in the league team up. i definitely want lebron to win a ring just because of the haters. lebron wasnt born to please you guys. lebron doesnt owe cleveland anything. lebron was a free agent he can go anywhere he wants. he took less money, he sacrificed his stats and even legacy knowing that people would think that he sucks because of teaming up with another superstar. well he went where he thought he has the biggest chance of winning a championship and thats with miami. yeah the heat lost but he would have been eliminated earlier if he had stayed in cleveland. and this is just the first season of lebron in miami. even jordan said that if you want to beat the heat, this season would be the best time for you to beat them because they would just get better through the years.

and just to add up i think lebron wanted to win the finals more than wade. yes wade wanted to win too but it looked like wade cared much in winning the finals mvp award instead of just focusing on winning the game.

daleja424
06-13-2011, 12:11 PM
A Heat fan since June 2010 eh? You've been through a lot I know

When did you become a Celts fan? According to your join date you didn't become a Celtics fan until they were midway through their title run...

phoenix_bladen
06-13-2011, 12:11 PM
I could care less but I could guarantee you they won't say Dallas. Miami gave them their little 10 minutes exposure, they'll get another 30 minutes for the championship and after that no one cares who they are anyways. They've used up 10 of their 12 seconds of fame, 2 seconds remaining.

why haven't you deleted your account yet?

dnewguy
06-13-2011, 12:12 PM
why the f would i never want to see them win a championship??? its not often that 2 of the top 3 or even maybe the 2 best players in the league team up. i definitely want lebron to win a ring just because of the haters. lebron wasnt born to please you guys. lebron doesnt owe cleveland anything. lebron was a free agent he can go anywhere he wants. he took less money, he sacrificed his stats and even legacy knowing that people would think that he sucks because of teaming up with another superstar. well he went where he thought he has the biggest chance of winning a championship and thats with miami. yeah the heat lost but he would have been eliminated earlier if he had stayed in cleveland. and this is just the first season of lebron in miami. even jordan said that if you want to beat the heat, this season would be the best time for you to beat them because they would just get better through the years.

and just to add up i think lebron wanted to win the finals more than wade. yes wade wanted to win too but it looked like wade cared much in winning the finals mvp award instead of just focusing on winning the game.

Thanks. :clap:

jp611
06-13-2011, 12:15 PM

I'm pretty sure everyone will be saying the Mavs won the championship, you're the only clown that will be saying the refs won, even though the refs clearly favored your team in game 6

dnewguy
06-13-2011, 12:18 PM
I'm pretty sure everyone will be saying the Mavs won the championship, you're the only clown that will be saying the refs won, even though the refs clearly favored your team in game 6

You can say all you want, your 12 seconds is almost over.

daleja424
06-13-2011, 12:18 PM

he actually kinda has a point... already the story lines are revolving around Miami still... even Carlisle said that in his press conference.

and next years title odds were announced today and guess who is the favorite... yup... Miami

Miami is the story line win or lose...

It is stupid... but that is how it is...

jp611
06-13-2011, 12:21 PM
Miami fans :laugh:

You guys are just as arrogant as Lebron

Mavs are champs, get over it

ThornMo
not convinced they'll have a dynasty, but 3 championships is very realistic.

jp611
he actually kinda has a point... already the story lines are revolving around Miami still... even Carlisle said that in his press conference.

and next years title odds were announced today and guess who is the favorite... yup... Miami

Miami is the story line win or lose...

It is stupid... but that is how it is...

Good for them... odds don't win championships, players do... Lebron has yet to prove he can win one

Sadds The Gr8
06-13-2011, 12:22 PM
it'd be amazing if they never won.

TO to the CHI
06-13-2011, 12:23 PM

What exactly is a guarantee from you worth? Your credibility is nonexistent.

Also, I am pretty sure that in 2 weeks, 2 months, and even 2 years, everyone will remember that the Mavs won the 2011 NBA Championship. Pretty sure that during all those times, people will also remember that Miami lost (though they might yet add a different ending to the story).

Either way, Heat fans, this type of troll is why you have a bad reputation on PSD. He totally ruins it for guys like Stebo and Beasted (in the same way that certain Bulls fans sour people on the group, or domefavors sours everyone on the Nets).

daleja424
06-13-2011, 12:23 PM
Good for them... odds don't win championships, players do... Lebron has yet to prove he can win one

I don't disagree... I am just telling you how it is. Even you folks here on PSD are more centered on Lebron's collapse...on the HEAT not winning... than on the Mavs actually winning.

dnewguy
06-13-2011, 12:25 PM
What exactly is a guarantee from you worth? Your credibility is nonexistent.

Also, I am pretty sure that in 2 weeks, 2 months, and even 2 years, everyone will remember that the Mavs won the 2011 NBA Championship. Pretty sure that during all those times, people will also remember that Miami lost (though they might yet add a different ending to the story).

Either way, Heat fans, this type of troll is why you have a bad reputation on PSD. He totally ruins it for guys like Stebo and Beasted (in the same way that certain Bulls fans sour people on the group, or domefavors sours everyone on the Nets).

It's no secret, no one knows the Mavs outside of Dallas.

Cubs Win
06-13-2011, 12:28 PM

Still not deleted?

KmB728
06-13-2011, 12:29 PM
When did you become a Celts fan? According to your join date you didn't become a Celtics fan until they were midway through their title run...

I actually found this site to talk about the Red Sox pal, but thanks for trying to look like a tough guy in front of everyone :cool:

If only you knew about my Ricky Davis Celtics shirt, or my Antoine Walker Jersey..

daleja424
06-13-2011, 12:30 PM
I actually found this site to talk about the Red Sox pal, but thanks for trying to look like a tough guy in front of everyone :cool:

If only you knew about my Ricky Davis Celtics shirt, or my Antoine Walker Jersey..

You are the one calling people out based on join date...

You have no idea how long someone was a fan before they found this site... and that was my point.

I have no idea why you joined this site or what kind of fan you are by simply looking at your join date... and neither do you

JoeyBoy718
06-13-2011, 12:31 PM
Let's look at this realistically. I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't find it hilarious if LeBron never won a title. Odds are this Miami Heat team will get at least 1 or 2. I definitely don't see them getting as many as they or others expected. I'd be surprised if they got more than 3. They have all been in the league for 8 years now. I believe LeBron is 26, Bosh is 27, and Wade is 28. Usually people are considered "old" in the NBA at around 32-33, so that means, considering Wade's age, that their window is only 4-5 years. Bosh is very helpful, but he isn't going to be the difference maker. The key to their success is going to be a healthy and relatively young LeBron leading the way with the assistance of a healthy and relatively young Wade. I don't see LeBron slowing down for another 7 years or so. The problem is, if Wade isn't playing at a high caliber, LeBron will basically have to do it by himself, which he proved in Cleveland that he can't do. It all comes down to how long Wade can be a helpful #2 to LeBron's #1. As people mentioned, Wade has no shot, he has always had health issues, and he is already nearing 30, so I highly doubt this Big 3 can come anywhere close to 6, 7, 8 championships. So if their window is 4-5 years, they have to win all their titles within that timespan. I think it all comes down to what other teams do this year in free agency. Meaning where Deron, Dwight and Chris Paul go. If the Knicks can form a big 3, the Lakers can add another star, and/or the Bulls can add a shooting guard, there's no guarantee that the Heat will be winning the championship these next 4-5 years.

Rego247
06-13-2011, 12:32 PM

im curious to see what bull **** excuse ur gonna come with now.

KingPosey
06-13-2011, 12:32 PM
hey OP, way to be a good winner....

And there is no way in hell this team doesnt win a title. But it would be funny. Wade already has one, and him I like.

And I also love how all the "brand new" Miami fans, and the ones that maybe were fans already, but forgot that they needed to win one before bragging, and the fan base that started an awful "U Mad?" campaign that was horribly unfunny and not creative, got a slice of humble pie. In fact their mouths must be pretty full of it because they have been pretty quiet.

But that team will win one without a doubt, just not yet.

jp611
06-13-2011, 12:36 PM

im curious to see what bull **** excuse ur gonna come with now.

Just read my sig

m26555
06-13-2011, 12:37 PM
People need to stop being so quick to point out that they beat Boston, because, let's face it; if Rondo is healthy, there's a VERY good chance the Celtics win that series.

daleja424
06-13-2011, 12:39 PM
People need to stop being so quick to point out that they beat Boston, because, let's face it; if Rondo is healthy, there's a VERY good chance the Celtics win that series.

ummm...HEAT were up 2-0 against a healthy Celtics team... with an average margin of victory of 10 ppg...

BkOriginalOne
06-13-2011, 12:43 PM

It's not for the Hatred it's for the pure fact that they have it in their minds that they will win multiple championships and to keep them from that would be awesome!

Young players need to stop going to the EAST and go to the WEST and stop the HEAT every year in the FINALS!:D

What do you think?

The best way to keep from the winning is to NOT allow them to get back to the finals. So ALL the young players need to go to the Knicks, Nets, Bulls, magic.

m26555
06-13-2011, 12:43 PM
ummm...HEAT were up 2-0 against a healthy Celtics team... with an average margin of victory of 10 ppg...
And the Celtics blew them out in game three and nearly won games four and five with Rondo playing with a dislocated elbow (he didn't even play in OT of game four because of it). You really think Boston loses games four and five if Rondo is healthy? I know it doesn't matter because it is what it is, but still, to use the fact that they beat Boston as a supporting argument is a tad ridiculous.

daleja424
06-13-2011, 12:45 PM
And the Celtics blew them out in game three and nearly won games four and five with Rondo playing with a dislocated elbow (he didn't even play in OT of game four because of it). You really think Boston loses games four and five if Rondo is healthy? I know it doesn't matter because it is what it is, but still.

I don't know... and neither do you...

I do know this...the heat won game 1 and 2 against a healthy rondo... and that is all I have to go on

what would have happened... who knows? But the HEAT were in control of the series long before Rondo got hurt...

dnewguy
06-13-2011, 12:45 PM
And the Celtics blew them out in game three and nearly won games four and five with Rondo playing with a dislocated elbow (he didn't even play in OT of game four because of it). You really think Boston loses games four and five if Rondo is healthy? I know it doesn't matter because it is what it is, but still.

We got through the Celtics with no Haslem, and Miller hurt. It was basically 3 against 8. James Jones had a good game 2 but that's about it.

m26555
06-13-2011, 12:46 PM
I don't know... and neither do you...

I do know this...they lost game 1 and 2 with a healthy rondo... and that is all I have to go on
Like I said; we'll never know for sure, but then don't justify Miami's postseason by saying they beat Boston, because you and me both know they didn't beat the real Celtics.

We got through the Celtics with no Haslem, and Miller hurt. It was basically 3 against 8. James Jones had a good game 2 but that's about it.
I'll give you Haslem, but Miller is relatively useless aside of the occasional three. And if you wanna go that far, Boston didn't have Shaq, either. Anyway, you can't possibly compare Haslem and Miller's impact on the game to Rondo's.

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 12:47 PM

exactly. We all know what lebron said, and unfortunatly, they didnt win the first year together.

BALLER R
06-13-2011, 12:48 PM
i'm still on the side that says if boston was healthy they would of won that series.

SteBO
06-13-2011, 12:49 PM
Rondo being hurt certainly helped the Heat out alot, but the Celtics were just too old to keep up with Miami. Even with a healthy Rondo for Games 1 & 2, the difference in athleticism and speed was evident. That was more of the difference to me in that series. Moreso than Rondo playing with one arm. That's just my view though.

On topic, I see the Miami hate parade has continued :)

m26555
06-13-2011, 12:49 PM
i'm still on the side that says if boston was healthy they would of won that series.
I think a lot of people are, to be honest. I know a couple of Heat fans that have even admitted this.

Tony_Starks
06-13-2011, 12:53 PM

Why do their role players catch so much flack? Any team in the league would take Haslem, Mike Miller, and Chalmers coming off the bench.

At the end of the day the team was built to compete for championships and so far they did. Why all the panic? They'll get theirs, it takes time.....

Rego247
06-13-2011, 12:54 PM
Just read my sig

:facepalm: of course.

Pierzynski4Prez
06-13-2011, 12:55 PM
Rondo being hurt certainly helped the Heat out alot, but the Celtics were just too old to keep up with Miami. Even with a healthy Rondo for Games 1 & 2, the difference in athleticism and speed was evident. That was more of the difference to me in that series. Moreso than Rondo playing with one arm. That's just my view though.

On topic, I see the Miami hate parade has continued :)

I feel bad for the mess that you will have to deal with on this site. That and it appears a select few Heat fans are only making it worse for themselves.

knickfan33
they could still possably get one or two.... depending on what kinda luck they get in the few draft picks they have over the next couple years... wade and lebron and bosh are all only 3 years from 30... there window isn't as big as everyone makes it out to be.

this year hurts them big though, cause teams like the knicks,bulls,thunder.... are only gonna get better.... and lets no forget if the lakers and celtics do a good job rebuilding they will be there too.... their path to the finals will never be as easy as it was this year.

sharqstealth
Despite the loss, the Heat Fans remain arrogant. How could you say it's going to be easy out there in the East??? The Knicks and Bulls are coming up, Orlando will definitely rebuild around Howard and give him his pieces, some changes in Atlanta and they could make some noise. Being overconfident made you fail, remember game 2??? And who says when Pat suits up the Heat can win easily??? Don't go ahead of yourselves. Do what Mark Cuban did, he shut his mouth, remained humble throughout the playoffs, and good karma came to him...

Pierzynski4Prez
06-13-2011, 12:59 PM
they could still possably get one or two.... depending on what kinda luck they get in the few draft picks they have over the next couple years... wade and lebron and bosh are all only 3 years from 30... there window isn't as big as everyone makes it out to be.

this year hurts them big though, cause teams like the knicks,bulls,thunder.... are only gonna get better.... and lets no forget if the lakers and celtics do a good job rebuilding they will be there too.... their path to the finals will never be as easy as it was this year.

The heat don't have a draft for the next couple of years. Bulls own this years pick they got from the Raptors, and pretty sure the cavs and/or raptors own the 1st round picks for a few more years.

Basically the only way this team improves is via the MLE if it still exists this summer, and guys willing to sign for the vet. minimum.

Pistol_Pete
06-13-2011, 01:00 PM
If I had to bet, I'd bet they win at least one championship together in Miami, not not multiples. This was their first year together, after each player was "the man" on their own teams, and they easily make it to the Finals. Again, first year together.

They'll learn, their coach will learn. They'll get better and adjust. I don't want them to win, but let's be realistic. Whatever you think about performance, in terms of talent, LeBron is the best player in the NBA. When he has a bad game, lots of time it ends up being a triple double. We'll just have to see how well they can adjust.

ddhulett
06-13-2011, 01:01 PM

Oh are you in Dallas...haha You know them well now!!! 2011 Champs!

Dirk didn't need to jump ship and ride on other super stars backs! He brought the Championship to him!

nycsports2
06-13-2011, 01:02 PM

What do you think?

hahaha i thought the same thing this am

knickfan33
06-13-2011, 01:03 PM
Why do their role players catch so much flack? Any team in the league would take Haslem, Mike Miller, and Chalmers coming off the bench.

At the end of the day the team was built to compete for championships and so far they did. Why all the panic? They'll get theirs, it takes time.....

agreed... everyone is using that excuse for them, but haslem,miller,chalmers,bibby,house all very good role players when you consider the strength of your top three players... the cap isnt going to get any bigger, so as i said i before they need to get some really good talent in the draft, and they dont have many picks with all the sign and trades..... in FA they will only continue to get ring chasers and journeymen similar to what they have already.....

not to mention the time it takes for draft picks to develop, again, as i said in previous post, bron,wade,and bosh dont have many years left in there prime...3 maybe... how quickly is any young player they get with a late draft pick going to develop to help them.... this very well could have been the best shot.

Pierzynski4Prez
06-13-2011, 01:03 PM
Laugh with me guys, some dude just said "The Knicks......are coming up"

They are. And everybody is laughing at you. Nobody is laughing with you. Quite a difference.

knickfan33
06-13-2011, 01:04 PM
The heat don't have a draft for the next couple of years. Bulls own this years pick they got from the Raptors, and pretty sure the cavs and/or raptors own the 1st round picks for a few more years.

Basically the only way this team improves is via the MLE if it still exists this summer, and guys willing to sign for the vet. minimum.

yeah i agree completely, you didnt read me correctly... i said with th few picks they have.... read that post again... and my next one

knickfan33
06-13-2011, 01:07 PM
Laugh with me guys, some dude just said "The Knicks......are coming up"

they got amare and melo this year, and as of now they have the largest 2012 cap.... id say they are in pretty good position....

Pierzynski4Prez
06-13-2011, 01:10 PM
I know Stebo's gonna have to clean this all up, but you know he deserves it man.

dnewguy
06-13-2011, 01:11 PM
You should have seen him crying when Stebo was made a mod and he wasn't. :cry::cry::cry:

I took that loss tougher than the Heat loss. Stebo and I are different type of posters, he's tries to be more objective, I don't see a point in objectivity as a fan. Unfortunately for me, they don't make people that are too passionate about their team, a MOD.

Rego247
06-13-2011, 01:11 PM
Well since I am laughing and they're laughing, they're basically laughing with me.;)

flawless logic.

Pierzynski4Prez
06-13-2011, 01:12 PM
I took that loss tougher than the Heat loss. Stebo and I are different type of posters, he's tries to be more objective, I don't see a point in objectivity as a fan. Unfortunately for me, they don't make people that are too passionate about their team, a MOD.

Are you trying to set us up to rip you apart here? I think its clearly obvious why you weren't chosen.

MalZee24
06-13-2011, 01:14 PM
Wasn't everyone saying the Heat wouldn't win the title first year before the season even started? I said the same thing. The heat even exceeded expectations this year by making the finals. A lot of ppl said they wouldn't make it first year but starting in year 2, they would win multiple rings. So why all the harsh criticism now if they weren't supposed to win it this year? You delusional homers gotta get all the hate out now cuz you sure won't be able to do that in the next few years when they win. I'm not a heat fan but some of your idiots make me sick. And for the mavs fan that started the thread, let's be realistic. This will be the only mavs title for awhile. Great team and they deserve it. But they need to make sure they enjoy their 4 seconds of fame.

dnewguy
06-13-2011, 01:18 PM
your jun 2010 join date says enough about your passion.....this is why everyone hates you(and all bandwagon fans)...

im happy for everyone who has been dallas fan through thick and thin, cause they will enjoy this moment more then you evr could if it where the heat....

the team and most if its fans have the same thing in common.... tried to take a shortcut and failed.e

Failure makes some of us stronger, their story is still unfolding.

dnewguy
06-13-2011, 01:18 PM
dnewguy wanted to be a mod :laugh:

:(

knickfan33
06-13-2011, 01:19 PM
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showpost.php?p=18180459&postcount=104

Wow that was sooooooo hard. And that was from game 5 lol.

Now go away and never come back, the site would be much better for it.

your the man!!!!!

Sadds The Gr8
06-13-2011, 01:20 PM
wow..............................................i actually agree with something u say

dnewguy
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showpost.php?p=18180459&postcount=104

Wow that was sooooooo hard. And that was from game 5 lol.

Now go away and never come back, the site would be much better for it.

:facepalm:

And that's a bet? what were the terms for Heat winning, me keeping my account but nothing else? You said I make multiple bets, and you came up with a statement I made.

mdm692
Funny how this guys would rather see a Heat fan act sad, and because they see me still here, stronger than ever, they're mad. I didn't get the memo, was it supposed to be "laugh at the Heat" day?

how are you passionate?? All youve done is say the mavs got lucky and you cant give them credit. Then you go and bash the knicks because they pose a threat to your team. Nobody wants you to be sad, we just want you to man up give credit to the champs(who will be champs for next 12 months), and stop talking thrash.

Missing56&33
06-13-2011, 01:21 PM
I'd bet money that they will eventually win a championship with those 3 players as the core of their roster.

Its the first year... they have many more years to go.

I think Rex Ryan should trade for Lebron to join the Jets because the two think so much alike .......crowning themselves champions before they win one. :laugh2:

knickfan33
06-13-2011, 01:22 PM
Failure makes some of us stronger, their story is still unfolding.

well it doesnt seem to make lebron stronger.... or wade, guy hasnt done **** without shaq:speechless:

SteBO
06-13-2011, 01:25 PM
well it doesnt seem to make lebron stronger.... or wade, guy hasnt done **** without shaq:speechless:
I can probably give you LeBron, but Wade, when Shaq left had an absolute garbage supporting cast. Nobody would have won anything with some of the players he had around him in '07-'10. Our best player since Shaq was a tie between one-legged Jermaine O'Neal and Michael Beasly. I could put Shawn Marion in there too, but he's nota second-option type player anymore, if he ever was one.

kobebabe
06-13-2011, 01:26 PM

finally somebody talking sense about this miami hate brogs. I mean give the team a break. I ain't a fan of theirs but i aint dumb to think they can be judged by 1 series. Sad how this miami hate fever is getting out of control!

JNA17
06-13-2011, 01:27 PM
:facepalm:

And that's a bet? what were the terms for Heat winning, me keeping my account but nothing else? You said I make multiple bets, and you came up with a statement I made.

You made a guarantee, you used your word. A **** load of times in fact, which is even worse than just making a bet. Now it shows your unreliable person (not like we didn't know that already) and you show that no matter what you say, you will never be taken seriously. Which is why good people like Stebo that is a heat fan is a mod and your not and never will be. Instead you become a pariste to the site and the Internet itself like 4chan. Nothing more, nothing less.

OUbigdaddy
06-13-2011, 01:28 PM
Wasn't everyone saying the Heat wouldn't win the title first year before the season even started? I said the same thing. The heat even exceeded expectations this year by making the finals. A lot of ppl said they wouldn't make it first year but starting in year 2, they would win multiple rings. So why all the harsh criticism now if they weren't supposed to win it this year? You delusional homers gotta get all the hate out now cuz you sure won't be able to do that in the next few years when they win. I'm not a heat fan but some of your idiots make me sick. And for the mavs fan that started the thread, let's be realistic. This will be the only mavs title for awhile. Great team and they deserve it. But they need to make sure they enjoy their 4 seconds of fame.

I think your mistaken, I believe the Heat said it themselves that they would start winning champioships from day 1. not next year or the year after. And realistic??? How do you know this will be their only title for awhile???? Who are you nostradamus??? Do you know what the Mav's will do in the offseason? No then your doind the same thing that you are calling the creator of this thread your an idiot. And as for 4 seconds of fame??? Get real the Mavs won and the Heat lost. That's 0-2 for James.:facepalm:

Eagles4Lyfe
06-13-2011, 01:28 PM
When your supposed to be a hall of fame player, or better yet a top tier player like people say, you make those around you better.
How did celtics win dont quote me on this i believe their first year after forming the big 3??
Not to mention they made guys like rondo, posey look good too

dusty98
06-13-2011, 01:31 PM

I really didnt want to get involved in this but how can you even run your mouth when Dallas won 4-2 ?? that should be enough said IMO and im not even a Dallas fan.

smith&wesson
06-13-2011, 01:32 PM
When your supposed to be a hall of fame player, or better yet a top tier player like people say, you make those around you better.
How did celtics win dont quote me on this i believe their first year after forming the big 3??
Not to mention they made guys like rondo, posey look good too

remember ? lebron was a king before he even stepped foot on a basketball court.

when two of the top 5 players unite to play on one team, they should have considered the amount of pressure they are putting on them selves. any thing short of a championship is a fail!

IN this case, any things short of "not 5, not 6, not 7 " ect.. is a fail!

Chi StateOfMind
Its been one year together and probably the worst team they will have and almost won. To me all the other teams better stack up.

ManRam
finally somebody talking sense about this miami hate brogs. I mean give the team a break. I ain't a fan of theirs but i aint dumb to think they can be judged by 1 series. Sad how this miami hate fever is getting out of control!

People act like the war against the Heat has been won because they didn't win it in their first season. But really, it hasn't. This wasn't a one-year plan, not at all. This team will get better. These players will be judged at the end of their careers in Miami and at the end of their careers in general....not now.

This will all be forgotten if they win a few rings in the next few years. We forget all the times the great lost, and remember the times they won. Even with the excessive levels of hate, the same will be held true for these guys. Once they start winning, the losing will be forgotten (rightfully so).

sharqstealth
06-13-2011, 01:33 PM

Hey maybe you can look back on what the newguy has been saying, that the east is going to be easy for the Heat in the future? And that they will surely win championships? That's a total disrespect to other teams. He's the one judging.

SteBO
06-13-2011, 01:37 PM
dnewguy, it's okay to be passionate about the Heat. I am too, but do so without trying to get under other fanbases' skin. Your baiting of other fanbases, especially your Knicks comment, was not necessary and you aren't making yourself look too good right now. Not trying to be crude.

Chi StateOfMind
06-13-2011, 01:39 PM
Give Dallas credit they were the better team. To think that Miami wont be back or the Bulls,Celtics,Knicks etc are just irrational thoughts. Whether or not those teams win a title are up to them.

dnewguy
06-13-2011, 01:47 PM
dnewguy, it's okay to be passionate about the Heat. I am too, but do so without trying to get under other fanbases' skin. Your baiting of other fanbases, especially your Knicks comment, was not necessary and you aren't making yourself look too good right now. Not trying to be crude.

That's not my objective as a poster. I speak my mind, I dont have to be politically correct on a forum. I wasn't elected to this position.

SteBO
06-13-2011, 01:50 PM
That's not my objective as a poster. I speak my mind, I dont have to be politically correct on a forum. I wasn't elected to this position.
That's fine. But do it without baiting others is my point. It's your decision whether you want to take it to heart or not. I can't really stop you.

MagicHero3
06-13-2011, 01:51 PM

your sig makes no sense and makes you just look bitter. take a loss for christs sake, just bc Lebron cant take it doesnt mean you all have to do the same.

mRc08
06-13-2011, 01:52 PM
"That's fine. But do it without baiting others is my point. It's your decision whether you want to take it to heart or not. I can't really stop you."

listen to good poster^

JNA17
06-13-2011, 01:55 PM
That's not my objective as a poster. I speak my mind,

you can do that without trolling and baiting other posters. It's pretty damn simple.

knickfan33
06-13-2011, 01:55 PM
and baiting after an epic fail is like bragging after winning the special olympics.

dnewguy
06-13-2011, 01:59 PM
and baiting after an epic fail is like bragging after winning the special olympics.

If I respond to you, the'll call foul. I guess Heat fans have to live by a code other fans dont have to abide by.

knickfan33
06-13-2011, 02:00 PM
i dont care im a master baiter.... i hate the heat...

IM THE BIGGEST HATER!!!

raiderfaninTX
06-13-2011, 02:01 PM
it is sad to see fans of the mavericks still focusing on the heat more than their team actually winning. I called out the heat fan base earlier but Jesus your team won I am starting to wonder if some of these people are actual mavs fans or bandwagon fans because they hate the heat.

Am I blind or are there more post from mavs fans about the heat then there are post about their own team.

I see a bunch of mavs fans talking about lebron, wade and heat this and that no mention of dirk, kidd, and terry. Please give your team its dues dirk is the man and kidd deserved a ring being able to play this long

MagicHero3
06-13-2011, 02:11 PM

lol dnew guy your a riot.

SteBO
06-13-2011, 02:11 PM
You know, for as bad as LeBron played down the stretch of these games, how about giving the Mavs some credit for defending him near perfectly? Their team defense on him was great this series. Give Marion credit too. He is the only guy on that team to me that's athletic and quick enough to least stay in front of him.

jockrider
06-13-2011, 02:15 PM
it is sad to see fans of the mavericks still focusing on the heat more than their team actually winning. I called out the heat fan base earlier but Jesus your team won I am starting to wonder if some of these people are actual mavs fans or bandwagon fans because they hate the heat.

Am I blind or are there more post from mavs fans about the heat then there are post about their own team.

I see a bunch of mavs fans talking about lebron, wade and heat this and that no mention of dirk, kidd, and terry. Please give your team its dues dirk is the man and kidd deserved a ring being able to play this long

duh!

heathonater
06-13-2011, 02:58 PM
i think miami will win 1-2 rings with lebron, wade, and bosh. they still need to get some depth on that team, which is one area where dallas blew away miami. if lebron or wade have a subpar series, like lebron in this series, the heat dont have enough depth to make it up.

SteBO
06-13-2011, 03:01 PM
i think miami will win 1-2 rings with lebron, wade, and bosh. they still need to get some depth on that team, which is one area where dallas blew away miami. if lebron or wade have a subpar series, like lebron in this series, the heat dont have enough depth to make it up.
Also note that Miller and Haslem were far from healthy all year. How big a difference that would've made remains to be seen, but I'm just throwing that out there. Those two guys were supposed to be our two best impact players coming off the bench.

OUbigdaddy
06-13-2011, 03:16 PM
Also note that Miller and Haslem were far from healthy all year. How big a difference that would've made remains to be seen, but I'm just throwing that out there. Those two guys were supposed to be our two best impact players coming off the bench.

But they where healthy in the finals...And the Mav's where without Caron Butler, BHaywood and Rodrigue. No excuses, not that your giving any, The Heat where beat by a better team and better coach. The Mav's did what no other team in the playoffs were able to do shut them down and score. Way to go Mav's. Let's go for two!!!!:clap:

SteBO
06-13-2011, 03:20 PM
But they where healthy in the finals...And the Mav's where without Caron Butler, BHaywood and Rodrigue. No excuses, not that your giving any, The Heat where beat by a better team and better coach. The Mav's did what no other team in the playoffs were able to do shut them down and score. Way to go Mav's. Let's go for two!!!!:clap:
Oh no. No excuses from me. I was just explaining that our bench wasn't at it's best all year. Haslem and Miller were healthy enough to play, but they were 80% at best. Haslem, more do to rust. Dallas was better than us, no doubt about that. If Caron and Rodrigue were healthy, then that would've been two more problems the Heat would have to deal with. Not that it mattered in the end.

drobe86
06-13-2011, 03:22 PM
Heat were weak lol.... The Thunder and Blazers gave us a better series... Just saying. Lebron isn't 1/4th of what they say he is. Wade is solid but he's lost a step athletically. Bosh is a crybaby, and the rest of the team is chock full of league minimum bums. Chalmers has an opportunity to be a decent player nothing more nothing less.....

SoxBearsBulls!
06-13-2011, 03:29 PM
it sure did look easy vs. the celtics and bulls

That's because the Celtics are old and the Bulls are young, you can prolly write off the C's while they rebuild but the Bulls will be better next year.

Even in defeat, they are still arrogant...

SoxBearsBulls!
06-13-2011, 03:33 PM

FAIL

I know you'll know who are NBA champs though! LOL

OUbigdaddy
06-13-2011, 03:34 PM
Oh no. No excuses from me. I was just explaining that our bench wasn't at it's best all year. Haslem and Miller were healthy enough to play, but they were 80% at best. Haslem, more do to rust. Dallas was better than us, no doubt about that. If Caron and Rodrigue were healthy, then that would've been two more problems the Heat would have to deal with. Not that it mattered in the end.

I think your Heat would be better off trading Labron and Bosh to the Magic for Howard and Lewis. That would make them a depper team and harder to deal with.

SteBO
06-13-2011, 03:35 PM
That's because the Celtics are old and the Bulls are young, you can prolly write off the C's while they rebuild but the Bulls will be better next year.

Even in defeat, they are still arrogant...
He's just looking at the fact that those series' ended in 5 games. But if you look closely, those series' could have gone either way, especially against the Bulls.

Game 2: HEAT in 85-75 with late run
Game 4: HEAT win 101-93 in OT
Game 5: HEAT come from behind and win 83-80

Those games three games especially were close and could've gone the Bulls way. If there's one team in the east that will for sure, without knowing the changes, give the Heat the most hell for years to come, it's the Bulls. The Celtics are too old already, and the Knicks are too big a question mark for me, though they should be a top 4 team next season.

Bob_at_york
06-13-2011, 03:39 PM
I think your Heat would be better off trading Labron and Bosh to the Magic for Howard and Lewis. That would make them a depper team and harder to deal with.

Lewis isn't on the magic anymore.

MagicHero3
06-13-2011, 03:44 PM
If the Magic dont trade massively to keep Dwight, I will drive up to the front office myself and smack otis smith in the mouth.

mjt20mik
06-13-2011, 03:45 PM
They are going to win. No one in the East can really stand up to them right now, and they aren't even playing at their best yet.

nbafan180
06-13-2011, 03:48 PM

12 seconds more than the heat

jockrider
06-13-2011, 03:50 PM
Heat were weak lol.... The Thunder and Blazers gave us a better series... Just saying. Lebron isn't 1/4th of what they say he is. Wade is solid but he's lost a step athletically. Bosh is a crybaby, and the rest of the team is chock full of league minimum bums. Chalmers has an opportunity to be a decent player nothing more nothing less.....

but thunder lost in 5?:confused: and agreed.

MagicHero3
06-13-2011, 03:54 PM
They are going to win. No one in the East can really stand up to them right now, and they aren't even playing at their best yet.

thats what they said about this season. how did that turn out?

cutiepie80
06-13-2011, 03:54 PM
He's just looking at the fact that those series' ended in 5 games. But if you look closely, those series' could have gone either way, especially against the Bulls.

Game 2: HEAT in 85-75 with late run
Game 4: HEAT win 101-93 in OT
Game 5: HEAT come from behind and win 83-80

Those games three games especially were close and could've gone the Bulls way. If there's one team in the east that will for sure, without knowing the changes, give the Heat the most hell for years to come, it's the Bulls. The Celtics are too old already, and the Knicks are too big a question mark for me, though they should be a top 4 team next season.

This man proves again that there are truely great heat fans.

Also, he is 100% correct, the bulls/heat series was a shot or two in any given direction that ended the outcome. Lebron played insane in that series, and if he played like he did vs. Dallas the bulls could have been in the finals. Those two teams aren't that far off and just because the Heat won 4-1 doesn't mean they blew out the bulls.

Sadds The Gr8
06-13-2011, 03:55 PM
Lewis isn't on the magic anymore.

that was a fail.

SoxBearsBulls!
06-13-2011, 04:15 PM
I will say that I do believe the Heat will win a ring or two but a sustained dynasty of 5-6 ships is outta the question because we have seen enough of Bron to conclude he isn't very clutch on the biggest stage unless he gets mentally stronger.

The Heat's window of opportunity is as long as Wade is healthy and elite, 3-4 years tops...

jp611
06-13-2011, 04:34 PM
Did you guys see the new Lebrons coming out?

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/19000/Brick-Shoes-19037.jpg

Sadds The Gr8
06-13-2011, 04:45 PM

hahahahahhahahahahahaha

jockrider
06-13-2011, 04:46 PM

i like roses new show is it called 9.8?? how accurate same shooting % he had in the fourth in the ECF.

TylerSL
06-13-2011, 04:49 PM
wow your a Mavs fan :facepalm: I was going to come in here and say the Mavs won so why cant you guys make a thread about Dirk or how good the Mavs are or congrats Mavs. I would expect that you would want to. Dude, the Mavs are the LEAST talked about team to win a title....... Stop talking about Miami, Dallas won the title........

JNA17
06-13-2011, 04:52 PM
wow your a Mavs fan :facepalm: I was going to come in here and say the Mavs won so why cant you guys make a thread about Dirk or how good the Mavs are or congrats Mavs. I would expect that you would want to. Dude, the Mavs are the LEAST talked about team to win a title....... Stop talking about Miami, Dallas won the title........

u mad?

jp611
06-13-2011, 04:53 PM
i like roses new show is it called 9.8?? how accurate same shooting % he had in the fourth in the ECF.

Cool story bro

SoxBearsBulls!
06-13-2011, 05:12 PM
u mad?

u sad?

That also works too...:)

TylerSL
06-13-2011, 05:23 PM
u mad?

lol no. Im pretty happy seeing that we destroyed the East in our first year. I would just think people would want to talk about the Mavs since they WON. Especially Mavs fans......

jp611
06-13-2011, 05:26 PM
lol no. Im pretty happy seeing that we destroyed the East in our first year. I would just think people would want to talk about the Mavs since they WON. Especially Mavs fans......

Well, you guys didnt meet expectations, it was supposed to be easy remember? Remember Lebron said Pat Riley could suit up and play it didnt matter, they were going to suit up and just win 8 championships