PDA

View Full Version : Bosh emotional after lost

Knickrocketsfan
06-13-2011, 08:52 AM
After the heat lost in the tunnel Bosh broke down and started to cry and needed to be help by Dampier.

Now im a big bosh hater, but after seeing this I gained a lot of respect for him. He was one of the only heat players to show how much this meant to him and he balled out this series. Anyone feel the same?

NYKnickFanatic
06-13-2011, 08:56 AM
Emontional.

:)

Bulls_fan90
06-13-2011, 08:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZC0DBzfDko&feature=player_embedded

MFFL==FML
I think he was crying because he understood how his fans in Toronto felt when he turned his back on them. I suppose he felt guilty for being the 1/2 in the big 2 1/2. Maybe he regretted celebrating the championship back last year before they even had a practice together. I think he envies Dirk Nowitzki for sticking with the same organization and bringing home the title instead of jumping ship when the crap hits the fan.

I think those are all the reasons he was crying if you ask me. :)

Slimsim
No

BOsh Defense on dirk is why they lost in the first place.

dayman
06-13-2011, 08:58 AM
Well me being a raps fan, I actually quite enjoyed it.

jockrider
06-13-2011, 08:59 AM
lol he doesn't give a **** he knows how much of disappointment he's been this year. he just wanted to chill for a moment.

Teeboy1487
06-13-2011, 08:59 AM
I have much respect for Bosh. He is a better shooter than Wade and Bron combined. He should get more touches but he won't. It's such a shame they don't run more plays for that guy.

avrpatsfan
06-13-2011, 09:00 AM
It showed he truly does want to win desperately so I gained some respect for him.

kozelkid
06-13-2011, 09:01 AM
It showed he truly does want to win desperately so I gained some respect for him.

Agreed.

After that loss, I think he finally gets it. Can't say the same for Lebron though.

scottie
Hopefully he feels stupid he let Wade, LeIDIOT, and Riley swindle him into playing 3rd option on a **** team, where millions now have no respect for him.

nstojic
:cry:

Mile High Champ
06-13-2011, 09:03 AM
I love seeing Bosh upset, as a Raptor fan it took the sting of last the off-season away. Maybe next year Bosh...haha

SteBO
06-13-2011, 09:04 AM
I was very happy to see this honestly, and it's a real shame that Bosh only got 9 shots last night. He hit 7 of them, and we need to involve him in the offense more. BIG TIME!

JasonJohnHorn
06-13-2011, 09:06 AM

Ya know, I'm not normally one for the gay jokes, but this video is kinda funny. Nothing wrong with it if he is, just asking a question.

As for crying. I cry. Its ok to cry.
*hugs* for Bosh.

mttwlsn16
06-13-2011, 09:06 AM
change your tampon and move on w life. there is always next season, after the lockout of course

jockrider
06-13-2011, 09:07 AM
you guys feel good lebron lost but you don't even how good raptor fans feel that not only did bosh lose but he starting crying like a little girl good luck next year bosh!!

Sly Guy
06-13-2011, 09:15 AM
meh, it can't have helped his 'crybaby' image. Sure, he cares, but care by upturning some garbage cans, or otherwise f*c**** S*8t up.

Badluck33
06-13-2011, 09:18 AM
I hate the heat, I hate LBJ, I hate Wade, I hate Pat Riley but i've got a new respect for Chris Bosh.

northsider
06-13-2011, 09:20 AM
I know it is fun to have jokes and make fun of these guys but, at the end of the day they are just as much human as me and you. They bleed the same as we do, cry the same as we do, and feel emotion the same as we do.

I am not the biggest fan of the Heat but, I did see the passion that Bosh displayed and it kind of cracks the enemy shell for me and I do kind of feel bad. The guy wants to win and was let down that he didn't and it showed how much of a toll it took on him. I am not going to ever bash a person who has passion something allot of players lack anymore.

omdigga
06-13-2011, 09:23 AM
i hated on bosh all season.. he actually annoyed me more than bron and wade for some reason.. but after this series i definately have respect for the dude..
he played a great game 6.. and probably should have demanded the ball more.. sucks he has to defer so much..
some guys are more emotional than others... im sure they will all get another chance..

AnalyzeNShoot
06-13-2011, 09:24 AM
Bosh Produced. He shouldnt be blamed for Heat Short Commings. Its just they got beaten by a hungrier team. Team that was missing 2 key players. This is good for the NBA and it give players and owner to think about something in the up coming CBA.

Knickrocketsfan
06-13-2011, 09:26 AM
i know it is fun to have jokes and make fun of these guys but, at the end of the day they are just as much human as me and you. They bleed the same as we do, cry the same as we do, and feel emotion the same as we do.

I am not the biggest fan of the heat but, i did see the passion that bosh displayed and it kind of cracks the enemy shell for me and i do kind of feel bad. The guy wants to win and was let down that he didn't and it showed how much of a toll it took on him. I am not going to ever bash a person who has passion something allot of players lack anymore.

this

xbrackattackx
06-13-2011, 09:31 AM
I was very happy to see this honestly, and it's a real shame that Bosh only got 9 shots last night. He hit 7 of them, and we need to involve him in the offense more. BIG TIME!

x 2 everyone is hating on Bosh, But he was very efficient in the play offs. He never had a dip in his game like Wade and Bron did but everyone is still calling his 1/2 or whatever of the big 2. It is deff a Big 3 Bosh has proved that.

ne3xchamps
06-13-2011, 09:44 AM
It should be no surprise, we all know he is an emotional little dinosaur.

Jarvo
06-13-2011, 09:44 AM
I respect him for it because he did what he had to do in the finals and tried his best to help, People should lay off bosh with the gay jokes and all that becuase its immature and childish. He been got it and he knew what this meant to him unlike lebron and wade *sad to say it* he should get a bigger role in the offense nxt season.

carnage101
06-13-2011, 09:50 AM

is the funniest thing i've seen oh man thank you for making my day

jockrider
06-13-2011, 09:50 AM
didn't mean **** to him he just wanted to chill the sympathy being showed to him right now disgusts me

-signed bosh's biggest hater

jockrider
06-13-2011, 09:54 AM

is the funniest thing i've seen oh man thank you for making my day

lovin it!

Jarvo
06-13-2011, 09:58 AM
I know it is fun to have jokes and make fun of these guys but, at the end of the day they are just as much human as me and you. They bleed the same as we do, cry the same as we do, and feel emotion the same as we do.

I am not the biggest fan of the Heat but, I did see the passion that Bosh displayed and it kind of cracks the enemy shell for me and I do kind of feel bad. The guy wants to win and was let down that he didn't and it showed how much of a toll it took on him. I am not going to ever bash a person who has passion something allot of players lack anymore.

:clap: Well ****ing said, I dont know how anyone can crack jokes at him crying. You work all season for this & fight through the playoffs, Go to the finals and come up short, Thats how much passion he has and showed he wanted it bad.

BDawk4Prez
06-13-2011, 10:14 AM
I like Bosh, just not with LBJ.

jockrider
06-13-2011, 10:15 AM
:clap: Well ****ing said, I dont know how anyone can crack jokes at him crying. You chill all season for this & fight through the playoffs, Go to the finals and come up short, Thats how much passion he has and showed he wanted it bad.

fixed.

DaBear
06-13-2011, 10:18 AM
Bosh is a crybaby. He asked for it the day he joined LeBron.

Crackadalic
06-13-2011, 10:26 AM
Bosh seem like the 2nd best player in the series IMO. Still think he's soft but he wants to win so ill give him that

justinnum1
06-13-2011, 10:29 AM
Hopefully he feels stupid he let Wade, LeIDIOT, and Riley swindle him into playing 3rd option on a **** team, where millions now have no respect for him.

lmao, that **** team will probably be in the finals for the next half decade

vblewis
06-13-2011, 10:35 AM
After the heat lost in the tunnel Bosh broke down and started to cry and needed to be help by Dampier.

Now im a big bosh hater, but after seeing this I gained a lot of respect for him. He was one of the only heat players to show how much this meant to him and he balled out this series. Anyone feel the same?

No!!!!! I am glad that they lost and glad that he was crying.

GO LAKERS!!!!!

cbilecik
06-13-2011, 10:36 AM
:clap: Well ****ing said, I dont know how anyone can crack jokes at him crying. You work all season for this & fight through the playoffs, Go to the finals and come up short, Thats how much passion he has and showed he wanted it bad.

Passion for working hard all season? Are you serious? Look at Jason Kidd, the man went 17 seasons without winning a ring, you ever see him cry? Soo stupid. The only reason Bosh is crying because he know's he's going to be traded next year cause he's a role player making more money than Wade. Kid's these days want everything right away, and when they don't get it they f*cking cry. That's why these super puss' got together, so they can win a ring 6-7 years into the league. F That. You have to earn it. And Bosh is a little ******.

NYK|NYY
06-13-2011, 10:38 AM
Can't make fun of him for that. In case you were looking for reasons to be angry with Bosh just re-watch the Miami pep rally thing.

ttam68
06-13-2011, 10:41 AM

lol

DaBear
06-13-2011, 10:41 AM
lmao, that **** team will probably be in the finals for the next half decade

Yeah the same team that was supposed to win the next 7+ titles, right?

Jarvo
06-13-2011, 10:44 AM
Passion for working hard all season? Are you serious? Look at Jason Kidd, the man went 17 seasons without winning a ring, you ever see him cry? Soo stupid. The only reason Bosh is crying because he know's he's going to be traded next year cause he's a role player making more money than Wade. Kid's these days want everything right away, and when they don't get it they f*cking cry. That's why these super puss' got together, so they can win a ring 6-7 years into the league. F That. You have to earn it. And Bosh is a little ******.

Wowwww ok?? that right there was the most immature, ignorant, childish thing a I ever read on here. Bosh and Kidd are two different people how do you know he didnt cry in the locker room or at home etc?? The time is different now and the cameras are always gonna be on the heat to see what they gonna do. Anybody in the damn NBA go there to win a ****ing ring thats there main goal :facepalm:

ALS5
06-13-2011, 10:51 AM
Well let this be a lesson to other teams who might be so lucky to get 3 super stars. STFU and dont brag about how many championships you gonna get.

King P
06-13-2011, 10:56 AM
Well let this be a lesson to other teams who might be so lucky to get 3 super stars. STFU and dont brag about how many championships you gonna get.
:clap:

BDawk4Prez
06-13-2011, 11:00 AM
The Decision.

Bwahahahahahaha!

bosox_mattyice3
06-13-2011, 11:01 AM
Adam Morrison Cried...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NoeH_RkmcA

LionsFan..LOL
06-13-2011, 11:09 AM
I don't blame Bosh for being upset and crying after the loss. I've lost in finals before (flag football, not professional lol) and I understand how upset he felt after the loss. Some people have different ways of dealing with a loss, and if Bosh is crying so beat it. It showed he cared about winning.

BDawk4Prez
06-13-2011, 11:10 AM
Maybe he was told he would no longer be cast in the new upcoming Star Wars as Jar Jar Binks. :shrug:

Duddy
06-13-2011, 11:14 AM
I don't understand why are u guys criticizing him so much for showing his emotions. If every Heat player was as passionate as him, we'd probably still be playing

Jay16
06-13-2011, 11:18 AM
We want our superstars to care but when they get emotional over a loss we kill them for it ?? You people criticizing him are just that much more pathetic. The guy takes this game to heart and you mock him for it? Seriously? How much of that is hate and jeolousy and how much of those insults are sincere.

AddiX
06-13-2011, 11:19 AM
I'm no bosh fan, but he should of gotten the ball a lot more than he did, that's for sure.

VikesTwinsWolve
06-13-2011, 11:20 AM
Since when do we respect for crying after a BIG loss? If he and his fans wouldn't have crowned themselves, there would be no crying. Imagine how much I told you so was coming from heat fans lol. Congrats Mavs!!!!!

DoJoTheSlasher
06-13-2011, 11:22 AM
Don't really like him but let's just say I respect him the most out of the Big 3. Especially more than Wade.

ALS5
06-13-2011, 11:25 AM
Crying?
Are you crying?????
There's no crying in basketball!!!

kenzo400
06-13-2011, 11:25 AM

His problem is expecting to get it. Maybe now he will realize how hard it actually is to win a championship and maybe he will learn something from the Mavericks.

His crying was nonsense. I understand he is emotional after they lost the game, but there is a limit. He went from not even making the playoffs on the Raptors, to playing for a championship. Things take time and if he wasn't such a spoiled brat he would see that. So he needs to take out his tampon and stop being a baby. This guy cried when the Heat were 8-8, he cried a few games after that and now he is crying again like a little girl.

ne3xchamps
06-13-2011, 11:34 AM

this pretty much sums it up.

jp611
06-13-2011, 11:38 AM
I actually have some respect for Bosh now, he has said all the right things and sort of distanced himself from Lebron and Wade's childish games

twoearl
06-13-2011, 11:44 AM

I feel the opposite. Emotional was a understatment. The guy almost had a massive breakdown, like somebody just told him his dog is missing. That was a little over the top for me.

I think it's pretty obvious who was "crying" earlier in the season too. lol

The only person who handled last night correctly was Wade. Bron walked off the court AGAIN and shook no one's hand while Bosh cried like a school girl.

Hitman21
06-13-2011, 11:53 AM
I think he was crying because he understood how his fans in Toronto felt when he turned his back on them. I suppose he felt guilty for being the 1/2 in the big 2 1/2. Maybe he regretted celebrating the championship back last year before they even had a practice together. I think he envies Dirk Nowitzki for sticking with the same organization and bringing home the title instead of jumping ship when the crap hits the fan.

I think those are all the reasons he was crying if you ask me. :)

yea im sure thats exactly what he was thinking about right after his loss in the finals..torontos fans, and how they felt. give me a break

shep33
Bosh has been an scapegoat this whole year, and that's BS. I don't like Bosh, but he played well in these playoffs

Tuck&Rolle
50 cent voice

"Bosh is so emotional, he reminds me of my *****"

GiantsSwaGG
06-13-2011, 12:04 PM
I always had a feeling, that LeBron and Wade never treated Bosh as the 3rd Star...Hell they don't even do interviews together!

justinnum1
06-13-2011, 12:05 PM
Yeah the same team that was supposed to win the next 7+ titles, right?

lmfao, just know the heat will be representing the east in the finals for the next 5 years.

Tuck&Rolle
06-13-2011, 12:13 PM
lmfao, just know the heat will be representing the east in the finals for the next 5 years.

Cause you can see the future? That kind of arrogance is why people have come to hate your fan base.

TO to the CHI
06-13-2011, 12:32 PM

Posts like this are so embarassing. The Heat had, overall, a great year even though it didn't end in a title. By acting so defensive and giving credence to the haters makes it clear that you are, in fact, mad. I am sorry that your team lost. That is always disappointing. I am more sorry that your maturity level is such that your response is to make boasts about the future that are as unsupportable at this time as prior pledges about a championship this year.

Bragging is uncouth at any time. But the smart braggarts at least wait until they actually have something to brag about.

daleja424
06-13-2011, 12:35 PM
and yet if Lebron was crying you would all be calling him a P***y...

smith&wesson
06-13-2011, 12:36 PM
going in to the season i had less respect for bosh then i did for wade and lebron.

ACTIONS speak louder then WORDS.

- bosh played well all play offs long.
- he did not redicule anyone or mimick any one
- he actually showed that he cared and gave a dam that they lost.

I have more respect for chris bosh now then i do for wade and or lebron. bosh put it all out on the floor, gave his all and kept his mouth shut. thats more then you can say about the other two.

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 12:37 PM
I have much respect for Bosh. He is a better shooter than Wade and Bron combined. He should get more touches but he won't. It's such a shame they don't run more plays for that guy.

He is, thats only because he only takes jumpshots :laugh2:

People, there doesnt need to be a thread about a player being emotional. why? Because everyone was emotional about losing. You dont need to cry to be considered emotional. Just feeling down and upset is an emotion..

Draco
06-13-2011, 12:38 PM
"So it's like, well, in my case, I'm going to have fun with it. I'm going to play with people's emotions. I'm going to be high and low." [...]
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Chris-Bosh-I-played-with-people-s-emotions-du?urn=nba-262662

just thought i'd throw that out there...

Draco
06-13-2011, 12:39 PM

Naw.. F bosh.

Sadds The Gr8
I love seeing Bosh upset, as a Raptor fan it took the sting of last the off-season away. Maybe next year Bosh...haha

i loved seeing rupaul cry like the little ***** he is.

FriedTofuz

He's a capable scorer as much as wade and lebron. Miami doesnt give him enough touches and everyone has been getting at him being the 1/2 man. All that hate, can get to a person.

DaBear
06-13-2011, 12:40 PM

Even if they do, that's the farthest they'll get with LeBron.

boogieman
06-13-2011, 12:40 PM
GREAT to see the heat choke away the series! Will people remember that the mavs won, or that the heat lost?

DaBear
06-13-2011, 12:41 PM

http://www.dailybooz.com/images/lebron/lebroncrying.jpg

chicago lulz

irrelevant really...

Sadds The Gr8
didn't mean **** to him he just wanted to chill the sympathy being showed to him right now disgusts me

-signed bosh's biggest hater

pfft....u wish u were.

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 12:42 PM
I always had a feeling, that LeBron and Wade never treated Bosh as the 3rd Star...Hell they don't even do interviews together!

Yeh, they treat him like dirt. Thats what the heat get, they wont get a championship when they arent respecting all their players.

DaBear
06-13-2011, 12:42 PM
GREAT to see the heat choke away the series! Will people remember that the mavs won, or that the heat lost?

Both. It's similar to the 18-1 Pats season. People still talk about it.

The Best Around
06-13-2011, 12:43 PM
I hate Bosh so I was happy to see him owned. But that aside, I think people underrate him a little bit. He is still a definite all-star, borderline superstar and gets no recognition because he's the third best player on his team, when he'd be the best player on about half the teams in the league.

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 12:45 PM
I hate Bosh so I was happy to see him owned. But that aside, I think people underrate him a little bit. He is still a definite all-star, borderline superstar and gets no recognition because he's the third best player on his team, when he'd be the best player on about half the teams in the league.

why do you hate him so much? I dont understand why people hate him so much. If you were a toronto raptor fan, that would make sense. But outsiders like myself, dont understand why people hate him so much :laugh2:

Rego247
06-13-2011, 12:46 PM
Cause you can see the future? That kind of arrogance is why people have come to hate your fan base.

ur talking to the guy who predicted miami will win at least 2 in dallas.

hes a regular miss cleo.

king4day
06-13-2011, 12:50 PM
Trade Bosh for Nash. Then sign Dalembert and move Lebron to the 4. Win win for everyone.

Sadds The Gr8
06-13-2011, 12:51 PM
ur talking to the guy who predicted miami will win at least 2 in dallas.

hes a regular miss cleo.

lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1PRQwGh2E&feature=related

The Best Around
06-13-2011, 12:53 PM
why do you hate him so much? I dont understand why people hate him so much. If you were a toronto raptor fan, that would make sense. But outsiders like myself, dont understand why people hate him so much :laugh2:

He mailed it in at the end with Toronto. He acted like a diva the whole off-season. Their whole WWE-like entrance was very irritating. Bosh has become a pretty dirty player as well. In-game whenever he is doing well he makes sure the crowd and other team knows about it.

marvILLous
Maybe he was told he would no longer be cast in the new upcoming Star Wars as Jar Jar Binks. :shrug:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

don't ever try.. to make a joke.... again.

king4day
going in to the season i had less respect for bosh then i did for wade and lebron.

ACTIONS speak louder then WORDS.

- bosh played well all play offs long.
- he did not redicule anyone or mimick any one
- he actually showed that he cared and gave a dam that they lost.

I have more respect for chris bosh now then i do for wade and or lebron. bosh put it all out on the floor, gave his all and kept his mouth shut. thats more then you can say about the other two.

Couldn't have said it better.
I never understood why Lebron and Wade both took to the podium at the same time without Bosh. I wonder if that's Bosh's decision.

Rego247
06-13-2011, 12:57 PM
im so glad i got to see rupaul on his hands and knees cry like a *****.

:laugh:

TO to the CHI
06-13-2011, 12:59 PM
Trade Bosh for Nash. Then sign Dalembert and move Lebron to the 4. Win win for everyone.

A really awful idea. I love Steve Nash and he is by far my favorite PG currently playing. But based on his age and the fact that the Heat would have nothing in the frontcourt, that is just not the right idea. Perhaps if the Suns were including a Gortat or other bigs as well it might make some sense, but otherwise, the Suns get a young all star big in exchange for an aging all star point. Why would the Heat do that? They would be better served to keep Bosh and sign a guy like Dalembert while inking a vet free agent point guard or to trade Bosh for a package that includes a guard and a big (i.e. to Denver for a package that includes Felton/Lawson and Nene).

Sadds The Gr8
06-13-2011, 01:00 PM
im so glad i got to see rupaul on his hands and knees cry like a *****.

:laugh:

yup he's a joke. and u need a rupaul sig.

Tony_Starks
06-13-2011, 01:01 PM
Never really liked Bosh game but this season was impressive to me. He's very effecient and he brought it in the playoffs as well. Can't hate on him for crying, shows me his desire to win.

Next year they'll involve him more, believe that......

jEtS60
06-13-2011, 01:01 PM
I really do hate the Heat, but i really feel bad for Bosh, expectually after reading this

http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/07/chris-bosh-nba-judge-custody-war-battle-miami-heat-fight/

his daughters first game is a lost in the Finals, i would cry too.

Avenged
06-13-2011, 01:17 PM
Respect Bosh because he cried????

What about when the Heat players were crying during the regular season after a tough loss? where's the respect there? No, instead you have the majority making fun of them. There shouldn't be any double standards at all just to make Lebron look even worse.

Bosh was weeping, and now I want that gif!

jockrider
06-13-2011, 01:27 PM

What about when the Heat players were crying during the regular season after a tough loss? where's the respect there? No, instead you have the majority making fun of them. There shouldn't be any double standards at all just to make Lebron look even worse.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view5/2652575/rupaul-crying-o.gif
:dance::cry:

Missing56&33
06-13-2011, 01:36 PM
Bosh is going to need a lot of tissues because he obviously don't know anything about the Knick - heat rivalry yet. Pat Riley did the same thing when the Knicks knocked them out of the playoffs two years in a row. Riley couldn't even talk to his team after the loss.

twoearl
06-13-2011, 01:41 PM
50 cent voice

"bosh is so emotional, he reminds me of my *****"

lol.

Arch Stanton
06-13-2011, 01:44 PM
It's the finals. I have no problem with Bosh losing it emotionally.

Sadds The Gr8
06-13-2011, 01:59 PM

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/2652575/rupaul-crying.html

desertrat218
06-13-2011, 02:20 PM

It's amazing how much the world has changed in 30 years. There once was a time when members of the media had enough class to leave someone alone after they lose.

Lake_Show2416
06-13-2011, 02:33 PM
i have no problem with this, he was showing real player emotion after losing on the biggest stage. There is 1 thing about Bosh that can be said & appreciated & thats his passion for the game

Jobe
06-13-2011, 03:04 PM
i have gained a lot of respect for bosh; unlike the other two, he took it on the chin the entire year and his press conferences werent self indulged pitty parties; losing it emotionally was a culmination of a tough year coming to an end; he did nothing wrong going to miami; he was a free agent and a perfect fit; he seems to be a modest guy that got caught up in the showtime aspect of it all but once the season started he played(sure he had a couple of bad games). Too many of the heat players get tied into the antics/arrogance of wade and lebron and that is where I believe the hatred of the heat stems from; if they shut up and played instead of mocking and taunting their opponents and joking around with the media i believe the perception of the heat would be entirely different; as it stands now they are incredibly difficult to route for; but bosh and the rest of the heat players dont get enough credit for how they handled themselves throughout the season and especially the playoffs.

LA_Raiders
06-13-2011, 03:11 PM
no need to cry bosh, thats what you wanted after all

billyocean15
06-13-2011, 03:13 PM
Bosh is the only "real" one on that team

franey25
06-13-2011, 03:15 PM
im the biggest raps fan alive and i lvoed bosh but lost allot of respect for him the way he left toronto but seeing him cry and after the game he seemed so humbled i gained all my respect back for him the fact that they lost made me like them more :)

Cano4prez
06-13-2011, 03:16 PM
He was ripping the whole team during a TO in the 4th, he seemed to be the only one who cared he was 7-9 yesterday too

Kashmir13579
06-13-2011, 03:22 PM

This is why it makes 0 sense for them to all be on the same team. Bosh was 7-9 last night played better than Wade or James. Its impossible to run the offense through whoever is hot when those 3 are on the floor together. Not enough shots to go around and it hurts all of their rhythms.

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 03:23 PM
how do you put gif's on Msn display pictures?

gaughan333
06-13-2011, 03:26 PM
I have hated on bosh all season. I must say though that I actually mentioned something like this to my friends when it happened. It was nice to see him show emotion, especially because I think he played well this series.

Tmath
06-13-2011, 03:26 PM
At least he showed he cared unlike Lebron. As a raptor fan I didn't want him to resign with the raps as we didn't get very far with him but at the same time I didn't want to see him win a championship in his first season with the heat.