PDA

View Full Version : So the offseason has begun !

RedRicanoBx
06-13-2011, 04:53 AM
What are you guys looking forward to this offseason ? for your team possibly ? me im hoping the Knicks get a Big in the draft ! and maybe trade up for a better 2 guard and sign a big maybe Dalemburt ? or whatever his name is... but yeah what about you guys ? Good Luck next season btw

Iron24th
06-13-2011, 04:55 AM
Hoping the Knicks get a C,the Lakers get a PG.

RedRicanoBx
06-13-2011, 01:35 PM
Hoping the Knicks get a C,the Lakers get a PG.

Heard lakers might get b Jennings !

DeyAce
06-13-2011, 01:39 PM
Bulls get a shooting guard

Missing56&33
06-13-2011, 01:40 PM
Hoping the Knicks can get a good solid big man in the draft. I like the prospect of drafting Matt Howard, Butler's hustle man.

Hawkeye15
06-13-2011, 01:40 PM
Many fans love the offseason. Its when we are all 0-0 again, and can have misguided aspirations and optimism for our team :)

Chi StateOfMind
06-13-2011, 01:42 PM
That the Bulls upgrade the SG position and maybe get Dwight. Dreaming I know.

Car Ramrod
06-13-2011, 01:46 PM
Hoping the Raptors get a few more NBA players.

Marc Gasol:pray:

Cano4prez
06-13-2011, 01:48 PM
A center, also just hoping there's no lockout

mttwlsn16
06-13-2011, 01:49 PM
the clippers get something resembling a legit SF would be nice...ryan gomes, yaaaa no thanks

gocubs2118
06-13-2011, 01:49 PM
You guys realize there is going to be a lockout, right?

wjmoffatt
06-13-2011, 01:52 PM
Lakers,
-Trade Gasol for any of these options
1.) Gasol for CP3
2.) Gasol, Character, Ebanks, and all 3 2nd round picks for Love, Flynn, Pekovic, Tolliver, Hayward, and the #2 overall pick (draft Williams or knight)
3.) Gasol for Bargnani, Johnson and Calderon
4.) Gasol and picks for Horford and Smith

-Trade Bynum for Dwight Howard

-If we can't get rid of Gasol find away to add more Spaniards; Marc Gasol, Rubio, or Rudy Fernandez

-Find youth on the bench in FA or draft picks in the 2nd round: hopefully Shelvin Mack, JaJuan Johnson, Nolan Smith, or Singler

-Listen to coach Brown about team unity and Defense!

-Come back with hunger!

RaiderLakersA's
06-13-2011, 01:55 PM
First, hoping there isn't a lockout.

But as far as the team goes, the Lakers improving the PG spot and the bench scoring, getting some rest, and learning how to play consistent lockdown defense should be a good start. And if on top of all of that they add Howard, Iguodala, or even finally getting some kind of production in the draft would be nice.

GoPacers33
06-13-2011, 02:15 PM
I hope the Pacers draft a SG preferably Marshon Brooks. Maybe trade DG33 for a legitimate PF.

Giraffes Rule
06-13-2011, 02:33 PM
Like Knicks fans, I'm hoping the Spurs can sign Dalembert with the MLE (assuming there's no lockout and the MLE still exists). As far as the draft goes, I'd like to see JaJuan Johnson and David Lighty land with the Spurs. Johnson is a real possibility, I think he's projected to go around where the Spurs will be drafting. Lighty is not though, they'd have to move up in the second to get him.

wjmoffatt
06-13-2011, 02:34 PM
I hope the Pacers draft a SG preferably Marshon Brooks. Maybe trade DG33 for a legitimate PF.

Or trade Granger for AI.
Or to the T'Wolves for Beasley Rubio and #2 Pick

GoPacers33
06-13-2011, 03:01 PM
By Al did u mean al jefferson

Rivera
06-13-2011, 03:04 PM
im not excited by the nba offseason...we just had one of the most compelling seasons in nba history and not to mention the labor mess is much much much worse in the nba than it was for the nfl

were gonna b**** and moan about a CBA and how theres no basketball...i wouldnt be surprised to see no basketball maybe at all next year....im expecting about half the season to be missed

njnets
06-13-2011, 03:40 PM
Lakers,
-Trade Gasol for any of these options
1.) Gasol for CP3
2.) Gasol, Character, Ebanks, and all 3 2nd round picks for Love, Flynn, Pekovic, Tolliver, Hayward, and the #2 overall pick (draft Williams or knight)
3.) Gasol for Bargnani, Johnson and Calderon
4.) Gasol and picks for Horford and Smith

-Trade Bynum for Dwight Howard

-If we can't get rid of Gasol find away to add more Spaniards; Marc Gasol, Rubio, or Rudy Fernandez

-Find youth on the bench in FA or draft picks in the 2nd round: hopefully Shelvin Mack, JaJuan Johnson, Nolan Smith, or Singler

-Listen to coach Brown about team unity and Defense!

-Come back with hunger!

laughed extremely hard at that one. love and the second overall pick for gasol? forget the rest of the guys in there. that trade would never happen.