PDA

View Full Version : Why The Heat Won...

NihonJinDesu
06-13-2011, 02:42 AM
Before I get to the real topic of the thread I want to say congratulations to the Dallas Mavericks for winning and also Udonis Haslem was HUGE in this series if it weren't for his play this series probably would have not been one.

The Heat lost the battle but may have won the war... them making it to the finals in their first year just validates that "The Decision" was the correct one that is a line up constantly changing... non stop coverage of "The Heatles" their suffocating defense is very good and on fast break they cannot be stopped Chalmers is a great fit for this team and Haslem off the bench is the energy they need... the offseason will be a interesting one because veteran free agents will be intrigued to play for a team that can win multiple ship's... lets not blame the coach either because honestly who would need to coach a team that has LeBron and Wade... and I guess Bosh but anyways when I look at it the oddman out will always be Bosh and if there is a Nene being dangled out there Bosh would be a interesting trade piece...

I just want to point out NY Knicks fans your core of Amare and Carmelo is no where comparable to the Heat and adding CP3 does not push you there either because Carmelo and Amare dont play defense...

towlsmoke420
06-13-2011, 02:43 AM
close

knickfan33
06-13-2011, 02:46 AM
Before I get to the real topic of the thread I want to say congratulations to the Dallas Mavericks for winning and also Udonis Haslem was HUGE in this series if it weren't for his play this series probably would have not been one.

The Heat lost the battle but may have won the war... them making it to the finals in their first year just validates that "The Decision" was the correct one that is a line up constantly changing... non stop coverage of "The Heatles" their suffocating defense is very good and on fast break they cannot be stopped Chalmers is a great fit for this team and Haslem off the bench is the energy they need... the offseason will be a interesting one because veteran free agents will be intrigued to play for a team that can win multiple ship's... lets not blame the coach either because honestly who would need to coach a team that has LeBron and Wade... and I guess Bosh but anyways when I look at it the oddman out will always be Bosh and if there is a Nene being dangled out there Bosh would be a interesting trade piece...

I just want to point out NY Knicks fans your core of Amare and Carmelo is no where comparable to the Heat and adding CP3 does not push you there either because Carmelo and Amare dont play defense...

this is almost as big as a fail as the heat.... lmao... you managed to get by one washed up tea(celtics)... a one man team (bulls).. then they played a real team (dallas) and failed.....

noone is going to fear that team... and now they will question themselves... they will be worse next year

LA_Raiders
06-13-2011, 02:47 AM
close

MTar786
06-13-2011, 02:48 AM
if the heat won they would be getting rings

close thread

nykobe24
06-13-2011, 02:49 AM
lmaoooooo #FAIL

TheRunKiller
06-13-2011, 02:49 AM
:facepalm:

GiantsSwaGG
06-13-2011, 02:50 AM

Close thread plz!

MFFL==FML
06-13-2011, 02:50 AM
Heat won battle --> forming big 2 1/2
Heat lost war --> Dirk put his nuts on James' and Wade's chin

Ace23
06-13-2011, 02:53 AM

ADD much?

Saad
06-13-2011, 02:54 AM
I think it actually brings more doubt into creating a super team. Traditional 1-2 stars with a solid bench + great defense is the way to go

Kashmir13579
06-13-2011, 02:59 AM
wackass rant.

LA_Raiders
06-13-2011, 03:00 AM
Heat won battle --> forming big 2 1/2
Heat lost war --> Dirk put his nuts on James' and Wade's chin

lol

Rego247
06-13-2011, 03:07 AM

keep this in the heat forum.

knickfan33
06-13-2011, 03:08 AM
the heathave apperently accomplishd one thing... signing three "great" players... and still needing moral victories

TylerSL
06-13-2011, 03:24 AM
this probably should have been put in the Heat forum. That said, I am disapointed we didnt win this year. But looking at it, its not all bad. If the East dont get considerably better Miami will dominate the East. The Heat destroyed everybody in the East and this is probably the worst Heat team we will ever see in the Big 3 era. I'm just ready to get next year started so we can get back to winning a championship.

Tuck&Rolle
06-13-2011, 03:25 AM

Chi StateOfMind
06-13-2011, 03:25 AM

Sadds The Gr8
06-13-2011, 03:27 AM

GiantsSwaGG
06-13-2011, 03:29 AM

NetsPaint
06-13-2011, 03:42 AM
Let's see if LeBron can take teams playing zone defense on him.

Storch
06-13-2011, 03:45 AM
You make the heat fans look bad. :facepalm:

Just congratulate and move on.

DoJoTheSlasher
06-13-2011, 03:49 AM
Can we please stop talking about Miami and focus on the mother ****ing team who just took down Miami to win the championship? Jesus....

croce_99
06-13-2011, 03:51 AM
You're better off posting this in the Heat forum if you want to talk about the season as being a success. Looking at the replies in this thread, this topic doesn't look like it's going over so well here....