PDA

View Full Version : Where are the peeps who said MJ would never be touched?

cutiepie80
06-13-2011, 01:25 AM
A few people thought I was sick in the head because I thought the comparison to LBJ and MJ was comical. Where you at?

Only person that comes close and that is Kobe. To compare the queen and the GOAT should be put to bed forever. MJ never missed two free throws in a finals game.

Congrats mavs, so happy for the entire team/organization.

kArSoN RyDaH
06-13-2011, 01:30 AM
True.

Il Mago50
06-13-2011, 01:33 AM
I got you man, no one's gonna stand up for this because there's no way they leaving here without getting torn up for it.

There will never be another Michael Jordan and Pippen should get community service or something just because he said something so stupid about a guy that made him relevent.

krazylegz
06-13-2011, 01:38 AM
^^^true

LA_Raiders
06-13-2011, 01:42 AM
"The Black Mamba"

smokeosama
06-13-2011, 01:44 AM
Nobody will ever touch Michael...period. LeBron needs to get on Kobe's level, before he can even enter the discussion. I don't see LBJ getting near Kobe, much less Michael. Kobe and Michael did it where they started, so that opportunity is gone. Jordan never lost a Finals series...LeBron has lost 2 already. Can we officially put an end to the MJ comparisons until, let's say, 2020. We'll talk then and the result of that talk will be the same: Michael Jordan is the greatest player to ever touch a basketball court.

cutiepie80
06-13-2011, 01:51 AM
Lebron is just weak. He should be able to take over a game. He ruined his career anyways by moving to south beach.

Another overrated player, d wade. In the clutch he fell apart. Bosh was the only one that played solid till the end if you ask me. As soon as Lebron and Wade got a foul called on them their game changed.

Regardless, this was the best thing to happen to the NBA.

Evolution23
06-13-2011, 01:52 AM
Kobe isn't even close to MJ.. what u smoking?

Wrigheyes4MVP
06-13-2011, 01:53 AM
LeBron is a long ways away from being on Kobe's level (career wise) before we even mention MJ...and to be honest, Kobe is no where near MJ either.

From now on...when referring to MJ...we should say "You know who" (Harry Potter reference for those of you who don't get it).

All I know is, King James needs a crown before we even consider him a King. What a dumb nickname for a coward who celebrates leaving his home town team, and then fails on the greatest stage of them all.

mlisica19
06-13-2011, 01:55 AM
Ive said this countless times... LeBron James has all the talent to be the best of all time, but he doesnt pack the attitude or emotion it takes to have that title. He reminds me a whole lot like Allen Iverson. All the flash, none of the fire.

Jordan showed more attitude and determination in college than James does now. 4th quarter, game on the line... Jordan was ready on both sides of the ball. Look at the emotions on his face during those moments, during any moment of any challenge.

cutiepie80
06-13-2011, 02:01 AM
Ive said this countless times... LeBron James has all the talent to be the best of all time, but he doesnt pack the attitude or emotion it takes to have that title. He reminds me a whole lot like Allen Iverson. All the flash, none of the fire.

Jordan showed more attitude and determination in college than James does now. 4th quarter, game on the line... Jordan was ready on both sides of the ball. Look at the emotions on his face during those moments, during any moment of any challenge.

Pretty much and that pissed me off about Pippens comments. Jordan was an absolute beast on d, there is no reason to compare the two. Jordan was a first team d player how many times?

He played with the flu and hit the biggest shot ever? Like MJ would ever fake an illness? Like he would never get enough publicity?

Such a joke, Kobe is somewhat close, but he's not at the same time, ya dig.

People need to start recognizing Dirk.