PDA

View Full Version : ode to heat fans

raiderfaninTX
06-13-2011, 01:01 AM
Even as someone who likes lebron there is no way you cant be happy for kidd and dirk getting their rings. Now back to business

I am sorry, heat fans are embarrassing how do you get shown up at your home court in a deciding game in the finals by the away teams fans. It really does show how many bandwagon fans there are. I seriously asked a heat fan tonight at the bar how long have they been a fan does it go back to the mourning days and he seriously asked me who is mourning. As a raider fan I know about horrible fans lol.

It is really sad though to watch people who started cheering for a team only when they thought they were guaranteed a championship.

Evolution23
06-13-2011, 01:05 AM
Miami has pretty bad fans but they were never a basketball city anyway. I mean they had to send a email to fans, telling them to "not be late and cheer loudly" at game 6. That pretty much sums up the Heat fan base in general, although theres obviously some die hard fans out there.

Cano4prez
06-13-2011, 01:05 AM
Dirk is and has been my favorite non-Heat player so i'm happy for him but it still hurts

Bring The Heat
06-13-2011, 01:06 AM
I hear you and I know its annoying.... But just know there are true fans out there like me who been rooting since even before the days of Mourning... Try Rony Seikaly lol... Theres nothing we can do about these type of fans I just root for my team knowing I truly care and been there all along

Bring The Heat
06-13-2011, 01:07 AM
Dirk is and has been my favorite non-Heat player so i'm happy for him but it still hurts

I agree... This loss hurts but I'm happy for Dirk because I know how hard he has worked to get here and finally accomplish this goal

raiderfaninTX
06-13-2011, 01:09 AM
I am not trying to start a bunch of drama but when mark cuban can go on sportscenter and brag about how the Dallas fans punk'd the **** out of the heat fans because they were louder that's sad

Sadds The Gr8
06-13-2011, 01:11 AM
:laugh: agreed

daleja424
06-13-2011, 01:11 AM
mark Cuban ust have been smoking before the game.

I was at the HEAT game and the HEAT fans were 100x louder than the Mavs fans...

The HEAT fans were actually rocking AAA tonight...

Bring The Heat
06-13-2011, 01:13 AM
Too be honest not sure why Mark Cuban said that I guess he just wants to rub it in because watching from TV it looked like the arena was pretty loud

CountSackula
06-13-2011, 01:22 AM
mark Cuban ust have been smoking before the game.

I was at the HEAT game and the HEAT fans were 100x louder than the Mavs fans...

The HEAT fans were actually rocking AAA tonight...

You can't judge the fans and how loud they are by watching them on TV, especially since you were at a Heat game recently and witness how loud they can be in person. The stations lower the volume of the fans so you can hear the play-by-play guys. I bet you all of the NBA crowds are pretty loud in person. Cuban is just being Cuban.

DeyAce
06-13-2011, 01:26 AM
Miami has pretty bad fans but they were never a basketball city anyway. I mean they had to send a email to fans, telling them to "not be late and cheer loudly" at game 6. That pretty much sums up the Heat fan base in general, although theres obviously some die hard fans out there.

wow that's sad

DaBear
06-13-2011, 01:28 AM
Worst bandwagon fan base ever.

kingbrentg
06-13-2011, 01:30 AM
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=626209

Same discussion.