PDA

View Full Version : Why is peja stojakovic playing

unbiasedfanofbb
06-13-2011, 12:19 AM
I have never seen someone play so miserable in the NBA finals in my life. No defense, misses shots, just a horrible player shouldn't be on the court.

unbiasedfanofbb
06-13-2011, 12:39 AM
Actually have nothing against peja and think he is a good dude. Just posted this to prove a point. Create a thread bashing any player except wade and watch is stay open, if not forever for some time. Create a topic just posting Lebron's actuall numbers and make a comment on him being short of expectations and watch it be closed or deleted in a matter of a minute. Im not going to say anything else, it is what it is around here.

Lim
06-13-2011, 12:52 AM
who cares? hes past his prime and cant guard anybody.. but he still contributed to this championship, torched the lakers in the elimination game, 7 for 7 , 6 for 6 from 3

JLynn943
06-13-2011, 01:00 AM
He didn't really get the minutes to even be able to contribute. :shrug:

Doesn't take away that he contributed elsewhere in their playoff run.

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 01:02 AM
hes still playing because he had a huge paycheck. Its safe to say that he will retire now. he has his ring, and made alot of money and now its time for him to move on and retire :clap:

Wrigheyes4MVP
06-13-2011, 01:25 AM
He didn't really get the minutes to even be able to contribute. :shrug:

Doesn't take away that he contributed elsewhere in their playoff run.

This

LTBaByyy
06-13-2011, 01:28 AM
He came up big!!!!!

You are just looking at the Finals, Peja just cant play with Lebron and Wade on the court

But he came up big in the earlier rounds

Wrigheyes4MVP
06-13-2011, 01:28 AM
hes still playing because he had a huge paycheck. Its safe to say that he will retire now. he has his ring, and made alot of money and now its time for him to move on and retire :clap:

I dont know about this.

I think Dallas could still use him as a bench player.

He can still shoot and he helped them at times this season.

The Mavs can easily sign for a really cheap 1 year contract.

Also, I don't really understand the point of this thread.

Wrigheyes4MVP
06-13-2011, 01:30 AM
He came up big!!!!!

You are just looking at the Finals, Peja just cant play with Lebron and Wade on the court

But he came up big in the earlier rounds

I agree. :clap:

Do you think he will be a Mav next season (if there is a season).

He will probably sign for really cheap, and I would assume he would want to play with Dallas again.

Also, I think he is still a very good fit off the bench for this team assuming he doesn't choose to retire.

What do you think?

On a side note: Dallas has to resign Chandler and Barea.

DoJoTheSlasher
06-13-2011, 01:34 AM
Dude he was very good in the Lakers series. There was a game in which he actually played very good defense on Lamar Odom. He was also good in the OKC series as well.

Someone who doesn't belong in the NBA? Erick Dampier, Juwan Howard, Eddie House.

GiantsSwaGG
06-13-2011, 02:14 AM
:facepalm:

Close thread plz