PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Peja Stojakovic

asandhu23
06-12-2011, 11:58 PM
He finally got his ring too. He can finally forget 2002 Western Conference Finals.

:clap:

phoenix_bladen
06-12-2011, 11:59 PM
Except he barely did jack in the finals but happy for him still

asandhu23
06-12-2011, 11:59 PM
Mike Bibby on the other hand....

StriveGreatness
06-13-2011, 12:00 AM
Who cares? He did jack **** in the Finals. Didn't contribute a thing.

Hey, while you're at it; why don't you make one for Brian Cardinal too?....

swirl54
06-13-2011, 12:02 AM
Brian Cardinal had a good series he did what he's paid to do.

Jewelz0376
06-13-2011, 12:03 AM
yea right...efff peja

RB#20
Congrats to Ian Minhimini. He can now forget about the entire void that has been his basketball career.:clap:

blastmasta26
Peja held down that bench like a true professional.

FriedTofuz
06-13-2011, 12:04 AM
I dont see the point to this thread. There is already a thread to congradulate the dallas mavericks players. THis thread is just to mock peja and you know it.

asandhu23
06-13-2011, 12:04 AM

Wow... ok sure he didn't do **** these playoffs but you have to feel happy for him because of the disgusting way he and his fellow 2002 kings players were taken out of the playoffs.

asandhu23
06-13-2011, 12:05 AM
THis thread is just to mock peja and you know it.

Mock Peja? really? are you serious?

CityofTreez
06-13-2011, 12:07 AM
Wow... ok sure he didn't do **** these playoffs but you have to feel happy for him because of the disgusting way he and his fellow 2002 kings players were taken out of the playoffs.

You're disgusting! Go Peja!

phoenix_bladen
06-13-2011, 12:08 AM
I'm happy he gets a ring but I wish he had contributed more and not sat on the bench but still he did contribute in the playoffs in the previous 3 series prior to the finals but I wish he was on the court more

And for those idiots bashing cardinal he actually DID contribute in the finals as the custodian!!!!! Go cardinal!!!!

Il Mago50
06-13-2011, 12:12 AM
Stojooooooooooooooooooo

Chi StateOfMind
06-13-2011, 12:12 AM
His seat was probably so warm and comfy.

Il Mago50
06-13-2011, 12:14 AM
Congratulations to Corey Brewer who made the Adam Morrison impersonation he could make in not playing a minute and takingf home what Malone, Barkley, Stockton, Niq, etc. don't have.

Cardinal was a huge part in these last two games, I honestly think he earned that fat cheque of his, no sarcasm intended.

maddBat
06-13-2011, 12:14 AM
is there n e 1 on the mavs that already had a ring? or is it every1s 1st?

king4day
06-13-2011, 12:17 AM
I thought Peja had a great post season run considering his role up until the finals.
A ring is a ring.

KmB728
06-13-2011, 12:18 AM

Cardinal has more rings then your boy Lebron so id watch what you say pal

Sadds The Gr8
06-13-2011, 12:19 AM

lol y are u so mad? u wanted Miami to win really badly didn't u.

JLynn943
06-13-2011, 12:20 AM
Wow, what's with the haters in this thread? Peja played well and helped the Mavs advance in the earlier rounds. It's not like he didn't contribute at all. All this thread is doing is pointing out that one of the Kings players who had their ring robbed from them finally got one - which I'm ecstatic he did.

Lakerfan8032
06-13-2011, 12:20 AM
I thought this was a joke thread. The reason he didn't play was because he was useless against this team. He did help in the Lakers series but was worthless in these finals. Way to make another useless thread about former Kings players and their minimal contributions to success.

Lakerfan8032
06-13-2011, 12:25 AM
Wow, what's with the haters in this thread? Peja played well and helped the Mavs advance in the earlier rounds. It's not like he didn't contribute at all. All this thread is doing is pointing out that one of the Kings players who had their ring robbed from them finally got one - which I'm ecstatic he did.

Robbed? Are you kidding me? If that team could make a free throw when it mattered or had any one step up besides Bibby then they would have had their chance. And don't sell me that **** about the game being fixed. I'm not buying. Everyone on that team save for Bibby shrunk from the moment and couldn't handle the pressure and that's why the Kings lost. Not some grand scheme to screw them over in favor of the Lakers.

JLynn943
06-13-2011, 12:26 AM
I thought this was a joke thread. The reason he didn't play was because he was useless against this team. He did help in the Lakers series but was worthless in these finals. Way to make another useless thread about former Kings players and their minimal contributions to success.

Minimal? Sure he was in the finals, but ask the Lakers and Blazers players if he was minimally important. You're just being a sore loser.

JLynn943
06-13-2011, 12:30 AM
Robbed? Are you kidding me? If that team could make a free throw when it mattered or had any one step up besides Bibby then they would have had their chance. And don't sell me that **** about the game being fixed. I'm not buying. Everyone on that team save for Bibby shrunk from the moment and couldn't handle the pressure and that's why the Kings lost. Not some grand scheme to screw them over in favor of the Lakers.

27 free throws in the 4th quarter alone? I can't see how anyone could deny it was fixed. Could the Kings still have won game 7? Sure. But they shouldn't have even had to. That was their series and year and everyone other than biased Lakers fans knows it.

Crackadalic
06-13-2011, 12:32 AM
He was rob in that 2002 series. Justice has been serve!!!!

Lakerfan8032
06-13-2011, 12:34 AM
Minimal? Sure he was in the finals, but ask the Lakers and Blazers players if he was minimally important. You're just being a sore loser.

I'm glad Dallas beat Miami. The Lakers deserved to lose that series and obviously did. But you have to admit this thread is stupid and doesn't honor anyone. If I would have made an Adam Morrison appreciation thread last year it would be the same thing, but a bit worse since he's never done anything of note in the NBA. Peja was a fine player in his heyday but is not deserving of any praise.

Now if this would have been for Mitch Richmond in those same playoffs for finally getting a ring even though he did nothing to earn it on the court then I wouldn't say anything but agree. He was the rock and a hell of a player for some terrible Kings teams for many years and was more deserving of ending his career with a token ring then Peja ever will be.

Lakerfan8032
06-13-2011, 12:37 AM
Kings fans and Laker haters will always whine about that but they had plenty of chances and blew it. All the ridiculous accusations of a fix job won't ever change that. The Kings blew it and that is what really happened. Just accept it.

DeyAce
06-13-2011, 12:49 AM
Well deserved

JTIVO
06-13-2011, 12:58 AM
Congrats to Brian Cardianl! the next Scalabrine!

Kyle N.
06-13-2011, 01:01 AM
No ring for Bibby though. :cry:

PHX2daDEATH
06-13-2011, 01:05 AM
Dallas has a whole collection of players who are deserving of a Ring

Don't forget Marion and his failures in Phoenix and how the suspensions in 07 hurt his chances... he was traded for an aging 36 year old center..and then traded again for another injury prone Center..nobody wanted the guy except Dallas..

Tyson Chandler, traded how many times over the last two years? Once to OKC which fell through then again to Toronto which fell through also..another smart move by Dallas..

Rick Carlisle was a guy i seriously doubted as a coach, could never take that Detroit team over the hump, Larry Brown comes aboard and does it instead... i felt Indiana should of been in the finals the years he was there..and then Dallas' failures the last couple years...had they not won it all this year or had fallen early to Portland or the Lakers, I think Rick would probably getting the axe.

I hope the Mavs set a blue-print of adding hungry veterans around a great player instead of adding 2 or 3 All-Stars..I hope somewhere Robert Sarver and his GM's are taking notes..

Wrigheyes4MVP
06-13-2011, 01:12 AM
My boy Peja finally got the ring he deserved in 2002.

I have been a fan of his since he came into the league. He will go down as one of the best 3 point shooters ever and had a very nice career.

As far as this season goes, he was a nice addition to the Mavs, and helped them tremendously against Portland and LA during this playoff run.

He certainly deserved a ring this year, and I for one am happy for him.

Congratulations to Peja!!! :win:

And to all the people hating on him in this thread...do me a favor...stop whining and get a life. :moon:

$ NyC $
06-13-2011, 01:12 AM
If i recall correctly Peja was the one who dropped 6/6 from beyond the arc Vs. the Lakers..just saying. It's a team effort to get the team through each minute of each game to reach the ultimate goal of a championship. Peja did his part.

Wrigheyes4MVP
06-13-2011, 01:14 AM
One last thing...Peja has more rings than Lebron! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUvMNPHjaWo

I thought I would post this video of Peja breaking Lebron's ankles LMAO!

Wrigheyes4MVP
06-13-2011, 01:15 AM
If i recall correctly Peja was the one who dropped 6/6 from beyond the arc Vs. the Lakers..just saying. It's a team effort to get the team through each minute of each game to reach the ultimate goal of a championship. Peja did his part.

Exactly...everyone on this team did their part.

Unlike Miami, Dallas is all about team.

Total team effort...every member of the team contributed an important role at some point during the season/playoffs.

thedfactor
06-13-2011, 01:22 AM
Peja did his thing versus the Lakers though. Glad for all our Dallas vets

Law25
06-13-2011, 01:24 AM
It crazy though how both Peja and Bibby was benched in the close out games. Bibby got zero run. Even though he's an prior Sac Queen I felt bad for them.

LionsFan..LOL
06-13-2011, 01:26 AM
A lot of the guys on the Dallas team deserved to win a ring and I'm glad they did.

nstojic
06-13-2011, 01:41 AM
to brate!!!:clap: miami su pederi! zna se, kad imas srbina, sve je blje!