PDA

View Full Version : What does Miami need to do in the offseason?

FriedTofuz
06-12-2011, 10:42 PM
We know miami has 3 all stars, two MVP included, but what can they possibly do to beat a championship team like the dallas mavericks? Is it time to trade chris bosh? is it time for a coaching change? what should miami do?

There has been several threads once teams lost in the playoffs. There was one for the knicks and the bulls, so why cant there be one for the heat?

dnewguy
06-12-2011, 10:43 PM
Nothing.

FriedTofuz
06-12-2011, 10:46 PM
You have to do something to improve.

nr19
06-12-2011, 10:47 PM
I'd trade the guy they just showed crying like a 5 year old girl who had her bike stolen... Chrissy Bosh.

infernoscurse
06-12-2011, 10:48 PM
they have to get howard and paul

BradHolt4CYoung
06-12-2011, 10:50 PM
They need a small forward.

DR. Pepper
06-12-2011, 10:50 PM
Dwight Howard

29$JerZ
06-12-2011, 10:51 PM
Work on Free throws and never go about winning more than 7 titles before even being a complete team

hugepatsfan
They could use some help at PG and C. They also need full healthy seasons from Mike Miller and Udonis Haslem. Chalmers and Anthony are solid role players. Combined w/ the Big 3, that's a great 7 man start. They need a starting PG and a starting C to push Chalmers and Anthony to bench roles. I feel a 9 man rotation is the best way to go (2 PGs, 3 SG/SFs, 4 PF/Cs).

fishfan79
mle use it on shooters to address their 3 pt issues with perhaps a PG, could also go for a C

Got plenty of cash to spend and time.

TMacIsNumba1
06-12-2011, 10:53 PM
MIA needs to get good size upfront. They also need Lebron to seriously work on his jumpshot as Dallas very much exposed him in this series playing the zone which forced him to become a jumpshooter which in my opinion showed unless he can get the basket and dunk the ball, he's just overrated.

imagesrdecievin
Pray there is still a MLE in the new CBA - otherwise...

nr19
mle use it on shooters to address their 3 pt issues with perhaps a PG, could also go for a C

Got plenty of cash to spend and time.

We'll see how much cash they have to spend in the new CBA.

DwayneMVPwade
Trade bosh to bring in better support and role players

LA_Raiders
06-12-2011, 10:54 PM
Trade LeBrick or Soft for a PG or a C...

HouRealCoach
06-12-2011, 10:57 PM
I have no doubt that Amare and Melo can beat these guys

shep33
06-12-2011, 11:00 PM
trade Lebron for D12

Holydiver
stack the deck more, cheat some more, deceive some more teams, have another preseason ring smoke and laser dance

knickfan33
i have no doubt that amare and melo can beat these guys

absoltely.. If that team if 30 year olds can beat them... Anyone can

ldawg
06-12-2011, 11:01 PM
Trade Lebron for a center, pg and his replacement and build the team more balance like i said all year. Wade is the soul of this team as you can see you need a big and Bosh is that but he need a bruser with him up front. Lebron and Wade don't play will together but being so talented even if they stay together they might win depending on who they face.

CountSackula
06-12-2011, 11:02 PM
Lick their wounds and come out with a chip on their shoulder. Hopefully this loss humbled them greatly.

Lindystud36
06-12-2011, 11:02 PM
Bring in more talent
If there is a MLE I would Pray that David West opts out of his contract to go down to Miami to play with winners, then keep the same team.
Also I would try and trade for the Casspi kid out in sacremento to play small forward.

A trade I would see is Mike Miller, Pittman to Sac for Casspi and S&T for Dalembert

topdog
06-12-2011, 11:03 PM
Lebron and Wade somewhat need to learn to stick with what got them there - attacking the basket. You aren't great jumpshooters, don't try to be. Who cares if people knock you for it?

topdog
06-12-2011, 11:04 PM
Trade bosh to bring in better support and role players

At least he played down to the last minute...

I think Bosh gets too much crap. It's hard for a PF when your wings have to live in the paint.

xabial
06-12-2011, 11:07 PM
Trade Mike Miller for a Center.

Korman12
It won't have anything to change from LeBron, Wade, or Bosh. They're solidified.

I would suggest for some youth and energy from the bench, but that doesn't work all the time. They have the 31st overall pick in the draft, which can be a valuable asset, but not quite a guarantee.

Yanks All Day
Get a post presence and hit their free throws?

DR. Pepper
06-12-2011, 11:08 PM
try to get David West
or
try to add Nene
or
Trade a star for Dwight Howard

JasonJohnHorn
06-12-2011, 11:09 PM
They need to call up Orlando and give them LBJ and Randolph for Howard. And if Orlando wants Miller and to hand over a bad contract like Arena of Hedu, then take it.

Vee-Rex
06-12-2011, 11:09 PM
Miami needs a lot. Hate to break it to everyone, but Lebron's gonna quit every time he loses confidence.

JerseysFinest
06-12-2011, 11:10 PM
I have no doubt that Amare and Melo can beat these guys

No they cannot.

Miami really does not have to do anything. People are underrating how good Dallas is, they were hungry, they defeated Miami with depth, tough defense, and heart. Unfortunately, the Heat struggled on the defensive glass and had some bad and very costly turnovers. But it should be clear that this is motivation for them, and next year the Miami Heat are going to come out much stronger.

Bluffmasta
Pray there is still a MLE in the new CBA - otherwise...

Pray their is no hard cap either cuz then lakers and celtics and any other team over the cap is screwed.

xabial
absoltely.. If that team if 30 year olds can beat them... Anyone can

Umm Im not a Mavs fan.

But that team of "30 year olds" Swept the two time defending Champs LA Lakers a team many had as their favorite.

AnalyzeNShoot
06-12-2011, 11:11 PM
Why David West? he plays the same position as bosh. D12 get outta here, Orlando wont hand u the Rings for the next 6 years! Nene Possible but dunno with the new CBA.

I would trade Bosh, For a Avg Center and a PF. Chalmers will learn and be better next year for the point guard.

TRADE BOSH...... or Lebron he brings badluck. lol

THE GIPPER
06-12-2011, 11:12 PM
I'd trade the guy they just showed crying like a 5 year old girl who had her bike stolen... Chrissy Bosh.

he was their most efficient player tonight BY FAR

Yanks All Day
06-12-2011, 11:12 PM
Miami needs a lot. Hate to break it to everyone, but Lebron's gonna quit every time he loses confidence.

I hate to break it to everyone that doesn't want to believe it, but when the series was still at a very winnable 2-2, Dwyane Wade flopped and played the injury game in Game 5 and then played a very bad Game 6. It's not like it was only LeBron James. Both of their stars failed in Games 5 and 6. People are also too hard on Chris Bosh. He played well, if not the best of the Big 3. He was far from the problem.

ne3xchamps
06-12-2011, 11:13 PM
Trade bosh to get the pieces they need to get over the hump.

gotoHcarolina52
Implement an offense.

Chronz
Nothing but improve from within, they lost to a more complete and clutch yet less talented team. That team doesn't figure to stay atop the mountain so tove got to gamelan for rising powers.

DaBear
06-12-2011, 11:15 PM
Get rid of the cancer (LeBron). Use the money you're paying LeBron to get some solid role players. Miami can win with Wade, Bosh, and some good role players.

Lindystud36
06-12-2011, 11:16 PM
Mike Miller, Pittman, Joel Anthony to Nuggetts for Nene and Chandler/ Gallo

Hangtime
06-12-2011, 11:17 PM
To be honest, they ran up against a veteran squad in the finals who played excellent strategic defense and got better production out of the bench. It was just Dallas' time this year. Dirk had the post season of his life. Miami ran through the eastern conference with little problem so they should be back in the finals. Guys like Howard and Ilgauskas will not be back. Other than that they will still be in contention with the 3 guys anchoring the team.

97NYer
06-12-2011, 11:18 PM
Bosh for Nash and Gortat

Lindystud36
try to get David West
or
try to add Nene
or
Trade a star for Dwight Howard

I forgot about Nene, Joel Anthony Mike Miller and Pittman for Nene and even Felton works for Miami

The L Train
they need to mouthify my proverbial wangpiece, that's what they need to do.

GoferKing_
06-12-2011, 11:20 PM
Bring in more talent
If there is a MLE I would Pray that David West opts out of his contract to go down to Miami to play with winners, then keep the same team.
Also I would try and trade for the Casspi kid out in sacremento to play small forward.

A trade I would see is Mike Miller, Pittman to Sac for Casspi and S&T for Dalembert

Yes, because we need them (MM & Pitty). :facepalm:

THE GIPPER
06-12-2011, 11:21 PM
Mike Miller, Pittman, Joel Anthony to Nuggetts for Nene and Chandler/ Gallo

do you really think the nuggs would do that?

Stuckey#3
Trade Lebron for a top ten PG and Center.

Gideon
Man this feels good. All the **** the Miami fans were talking about. Miami fans U Mad?!!! Lebron seems to have the Mike Tyson syndrome of backing down when anyone stands up to him. Except, Tyson was a champion and I actually liked him.

RCarlson85
06-12-2011, 11:23 PM
You have to do something to improve.

That's not true. They could keep this exact same team next year and be better easily. First off, they had the injury problems with Miller and Haslem. Miller wasn't right all season and Haslem missed all season. Those were supposed to be the first two guys off the bench and in the game to close along with Wade, Lebron, and Bosh. Just having those guys healthy plus more time with Wade, Lebron, and Bosh to play together equals improvement.

I'm not saying they shouldn't try to get a couple pieces, like a center and a pg, but they could easily improve with just more time together and a healthy Miller and Haslem.

Stuckey#3
06-12-2011, 11:23 PM
Learn how to play five on five instead of three on five and stop taking bad three's when there is 20 seconds left on the shot clock.

gotoHcarolina52
06-12-2011, 11:27 PM
Learn how to play five on five instead of three on five and stop taking bad three's when there is 20 seconds left on the shot clock.

This would help a lot

Vee-Rex
06-12-2011, 11:28 PM
I hate to break it to everyone that doesn't want to believe it, but when the series was still at a very winnable 2-2, Dwyane Wade flopped and played the injury game in Game 5 and then played a very bad Game 6. It's not like it was only LeBron James. Both of their stars failed in Games 5 and 6. People are also too hard on Chris Bosh. He played well, if not the best of the Big 3. He was far from the problem.

Wade is allowed to have a couple bad games. Everyone is.

Lebron quit the WHOLE series. Bosh did the same thing he did all playoffs. Sorry, Lebron's the reason they lost. It's clear.

ne3xchamps
06-12-2011, 11:28 PM
How did all that u mad, 7 chips in a row work out for you Lebrick?

Dash
06-12-2011, 11:30 PM
Trade LeBron Wade and Bosh

Korman12
06-12-2011, 11:30 PM

Lebron quit the WHOLE series. Bosh did the same thing he did all playoffs. Sorry, Lebron's the reason they lost. It's clear.

No, it's not. It's part of it, but never the whole thing.

Just because you want it to be doesn't make it completely true.

Vee-Rex
06-12-2011, 11:33 PM
No, it's not. It's part of it, but never the whole thing.

Just because you want it to be doesn't make it completely true.

Ok, Lebron is the biggest part of it?

If Lebron had played like he did against Boston and Chicago, the Heat would be celebrating a championship right now. Lebron is the main reason why they lost. Perhaps it sounds better when I put it that way, thought that was obvious.

Stuckey#3
06-12-2011, 11:34 PM
Man this feels good. All the **** the Miami fans were talking about. Miami fans U Mad?!!! Lebron seems to have the Mike Tyson syndrome of backing down when anyone stands up to him. Except, Tyson was a champion and I actually liked him.

Normally I would think this was rubbing salt in the wounds... but they deserve it.

Miami needs to NOT fire Spoelstra and trade one of the big 2.5. They already have Wade and Bosh discounted so a Lebron and Miller for CP3 and Okafor works IMO.

Lineup:

CP3
DWade
Bosh (I think would play better at the 3)
Haslem
Okafor

12evolution 9
06-12-2011, 11:35 PM

U still mad? ...

we need to get size... Work Dexter in, we signed him for 3 years so we gotta atleast attempt it...
Miller needs to be the player we signed... come back healthy... physically healthy...

as for pg.... we need a back up shooter pg and let chalmers develop ... or still have chalmers come off bench and get a Healthy starting pg who can hit shots... problem is who will be available???

we need a steve kerr ... & AN Athletic tall Center

Korman12
06-12-2011, 11:35 PM
Ok, Lebron is the biggest part of it?

If Lebron had played like he did against Boston and Chicago, the Heat would be celebrating a championship right now. Lebron is the main reason why they lost. Perhaps it sounds better when I put it that way, thought that was obvious.

I'll take that.

RaiderLakersA's
06-12-2011, 11:36 PM
Some of these responses are hilarious.

What will happen is Coach Spo will get relieved of duty.

What SHOULD happen is that the Heat will retool that bench and give the Wade, Bosh, James experiment a couple more years to pan out.

12evolution 9
06-12-2011, 11:38 PM
Normally I would think this was rubbing salt in the wounds... but they deserve it.

Miami needs to NOT fire Spoelstra and trade one of the big 2.5. They already have Wade and Bosh discounted so a Lebron and Miller for CP3 and Okafor works IMO.

Lineup:

CP3
DWade
Bosh (I think would play better at the 3)
Haslem
Okafor

really.. how can you say we deserve it??? Some of you are acting like you have a perfect classy fan base... get real ... some fans are idiots... some are respective....

If Dallas lost i wouldnt be blabbing this and that... i would congrat dallas and move on to celebrate....

since i lost ... I already congratulated Dallas.. and now im venting thinking bout the future...

Stuckey#3
Or trade Lebron and Bosh for Jeff Teague, Josh Smith, and Al Horford

Teague
Wade
JSmooth
Haslem
Horford

THE MTL
Get Reggie Evans. That teams needs some rebounding lol. But seriously though, they need to work on chemistry and they are still filling out their team.

Dallas is a complete product while Miami isnt.

gotoHcarolina52
Some of these responses are hilarious.

What will happen is Coach Spo will get relieved of duty.

What SHOULD happen is that the Heat will retool that bench and give the Wade, Bosh, James experiment a couple more years to pan out.

Some rationality right here

Rego247
06-12-2011, 11:40 PM
try and trade rupaul.

PHX2daDEATH
06-12-2011, 11:41 PM
Trade Lebron for Kobe

TheRunKiller
06-12-2011, 11:42 PM
Nothing.

:laugh2:

Yanks All Day
06-12-2011, 11:42 PM

That's actually completely inaccurate. Want to have a couple of bad games? He did in the Chicago series. Wade was horrible then. 4 good games to start the finals doesn't mean anything considering he sucked in the final 2 games. I saw LeBron play poorly, Wade play poorly, role players miss shots, the defense allow way too many 3 pointers, and a hungry Dallas team take every opportunity given to them. TEAMS win and lose championships, not players. LeBron was just a big contributor to the failures.

NYKnicksAllDay
06-12-2011, 11:45 PM
I honestly think they might consider trying to trade one of the 3 for D12.

daleja424
06-12-2011, 11:46 PM
7 footer, a couple athletic wing players, and a veteran PG who can hit an outside shot.

hugepatsfan
06-12-2011, 11:48 PM
Pray their is no hard cap either cuz then lakers and celtics and any other team over the cap is screwed.

As a BOS fan I'm actually hoping for a hard cap... We'd be set up pretty nicely after next season.

The Final Boss
06-12-2011, 11:48 PM
I honestly feel they should trade James across the street to Orlando for Howard and Nelson. This is the best deal either side can get. It essentially rids the Heat of a clown while addressing PG and C.

C- Howard
"PF"- Bosh
SF- Haslem
SG- Wade
PG- Nelson

Bench- Bibby, Chalmers, Anthony, Miller, Howard, Z

toovey107
06-12-2011, 11:49 PM
A legit C.

toovey107
06-12-2011, 11:50 PM
I honestly feel they should trade James across the street to Orlando for Howard and Nelson. This is the best deal either side can get. It essentially rids the Heat of a clown while addressing PG and C.

C- Howard
"PF"- Bosh
SF- Haslem
SG- Wade
PG- Nelson

Bench- Bibby, Chalmers, Anthony, Miller, Howard, Z
:laugh2: Haslem at SF?

Mell413
06-12-2011, 11:53 PM
They don't need a lot. I think they should give the big 3 more than a 1 year run to see if it can work. They need a center and a PG. I think Chalmers can play, but they need another PG whether to start or come off the bench.They basically just need some role players to make their team deeper. They aren't far away.

Il Mago50
06-12-2011, 11:53 PM
They need to grow a scrodum and those two little balls where sperm come from.

rds1488
06-12-2011, 11:54 PM
miami is not going to trade Wade or Lebron, and anybody that thinks Orlando will trade Howard to the East let alone Miami hahaha is smoking that crack

Il Mago50
Miami needs a lot to get them to win it all. They need a legitimate starting center, a bench scorer, healthy Haslem/Miller, and a Shane Battier like-grindy-do-it-all player.

towlsmoke420
how do i enlarge my sig pic?

Raps26
06-12-2011, 11:55 PM
Work on Free throws and never go about winning more than 7 titles before even being a complete team

Nice Sig

Il Mago50
06-12-2011, 11:55 PM
Do Heat fans realize that you have nothing other then Lebron or Wade that would get Howard back in return?

No straight thinking person will take on Bosh and that softness and owed money.

Raps26
06-12-2011, 11:56 PM
To improve they need to fix their egos first.

Il Mago50
06-12-2011, 11:56 PM
Other then Wade, the Heat have no backbone and no one fought for the win. I didn't see any urgency or desire from Lebron until there was literally a minute left when he hit that three.

lilboytwister99
06-12-2011, 11:57 PM
In my most honest of honest opinions, I would trade Lebron James. I thought from the beginning that he and Wade would clash, and while it may not seem so apparent on camera, you gotta know it's happening behind the scenes. Lebron was the captain of the Cavs, and then he moved to Miami thinking with Wade and Bosh, he could finally win a title. IMO, that was a cheap way out. Lebron is meant to win a title with a team he can call his own. Miami isn't HIS team. It's Wade's team.

Right now, I'm sure Miami can trade Lebron, and get whatever missing pieces they really do need to win a championship. Lebron had so many options as to where to go, and he should have known Miami wasn't the place for him.

I want to see Lebron win a title, but he does have quite a bit of growing up to do. He's showing very little class on the court whenever he is on the losing end of a game, and walks off without shaking hands or anything. Not only that, he needs to go to a team that he can carry on his own. I still believe in Lebron, but if he wants to be a champ, he needs to have his own team, and not jump on someone else's bandwagon. Jordan didn't do it. Neither did Kobe.

Il Mago50
06-12-2011, 11:57 PM
If they get Reggie Evans, they'll win it all next year. He has a way of inspiring people and getting everyone to play hard. His toughness and rebounding would fit ideally with Bosh and would shore up the weaknesses they have.

Evolution23
06-13-2011, 12:00 AM
they should take some meditation classes so they can learn to calm down in the fourth quarter.

Tuck&Rolle
06-13-2011, 12:00 AM
Therapy... a lot of therapy

Il Mago50
06-13-2011, 12:01 AM
In my most honest of honest opinions, I would trade Lebron James. I thought from the beginning that he and Wade would clash, and while it may not seem so apparent on camera, you gotta know it's happening behind the scenes. Lebron was the captain of the Cavs, and then he moved to Miami thinking with Wade and Bosh, he could finally win a title. IMO, that was a cheap way out. Lebron is meant to win a title with a team he can call his own. Miami isn't HIS team. It's Wade's team.

Right now, I'm sure Miami can trade Lebron, and get whatever missing pieces they really do need to win a championship. Lebron had so many options as to where to go, and he should have known Miami wasn't the place for him.

I want to see Lebron win a title, but he does have quite a bit of growing up to do. He's showing very little class on the court whenever he is on the losing end of a game, and walks off without shaking hands or anything. Not only that, he needs to go to a team that he can carry on his own. I still believe in Lebron, but if he wants to be a champ, he needs to have his own team, and not jump on someone else's bandwagon. Jordan didn't do it. Neither did Kobe.

They won't lol.

If you got within two games of the title with them together and a few meltdowns in Dallas from taking this series, it's not happening.

I said from the start that they are too similar of players but the fact that Wade finally took his position as who this team relies upon late in games fixed that somewhat. Two great players can co-exist if they can be unselfish and that's been the case with them.

They need a post presence, not a mid range shooter pre-madonna who cries every fourth game and can't play a lick of defense.

They're not that far off but Chicago, OKC, Boston and LA are in the same position as them and they have more flexibility to change things.

RapOZo
06-13-2011, 12:03 AM
oh yeah, they need chris paul, dwight howard, and kevin durant
and they also need a good bench, with ray allen and stoudamire, and maybe, phil could go help with the coaching position, him and pat riley for co-coaches

[sarcasm/end]

I get amused by all of you talking about they need this, they need that, they have 3 damn all-stars!! they don't need isht!! is like they "need" to have a dream team in order to win. wow!

UnWantedTheory
06-13-2011, 12:05 AM
Quality size.

gwrighter
Coach Spo has got to go!

LakersA's49ers
haha!!!!! ppl all want to get more pieces when their team loses. cmon guys. If you made it to the playoffs/finals, then theres no change needed!

Tuck&Rolle
06-13-2011, 12:07 AM
Honestly Wade and lebron score the same way. They're drivers who have a good jump shot that needs to be respected. Chris Bosh only gets his points from wide open layups, dunks, or jump shots. The balance isn't good. They made it as far as they did cause they have so much talent.

What I'm trying to say is Lebron, Wade and Bosh are all better with out eachother has individual players. As a team they're obviously good but it just seems like they have a lack of balance.

AIRMAR72
06-13-2011, 12:07 AM
they(heat) need a bigman like mcgee(wizard C) who can run with bron and wade with descent post game with the WILL n EFFORT to protect the paint a jokim noah type... a pentrating pass 1st high IQ pg to make the game easier for the star guys wade N bron and they might have a chance to be a true dynasty

AIRMAR72
06-13-2011, 12:10 AM
Coach Spo has got to go!

I AGREE... spo is one sorry ***** coach 4sure

Mambo Kings
06-13-2011, 12:10 AM
The Heat lost due to lack of focus, bad execution, poor hustle, and mental breakdowns. That's a symptom of bad coaching. Spoelstra once again proved he's an empty suit.

xabial
06-13-2011, 12:17 AM
Trade Bosh For Howard.

Then you have a trio of Howard, Lebron, Wade, Haslem at PF.

Honestly would the magic rather lose howard to FA for nothing or trade him for bosh? I think bosh is the best they can get. A Young PF locked up in his prime that will probably lead you to the playoffs in the low seedings year after year.

blastmasta26
06-13-2011, 12:23 AM
Miami doesn't need to do anything major in the offseason, trading one of the big 3 is unnecessary really. They should look to add a backup PG/combo guard that can shoot and defend, Bibby and House are too old and one dimensoinal. They could also add a cheap C that can defend and rebound.

Other improvements that should be made are on a smaller level. LeBron and Wade should look to solidify their jumpshots during the offseason, and the coaching staff should figure out an offensive scheme to help develop chemistry of the team, there's a lot of talent but not much fluidity.

Otherwise, they were very close to a title this year and were probably the favorites. Underperformance by key players prevented that championship, not necessarily a lack of talent or pieces.

LA_Raiders
06-13-2011, 12:30 AM
Getting some class would be a good start...

We all Witnessed the "King" Class...

AIRMAR72
06-13-2011, 12:31 AM

wake little BOY kobe got pau and artest and odam kobe wasnt able to win or get OUT the 1st rd till pau join the team and when pau struggle in the 2011 playoffs so DID the lakers LOOK its too HARD for anyone in todays NBA to be like MIKE r DO-IT like MIKE..mike made is mates into better players todays players count on highly talented free agents its JUST simply too hard my friend to be like mike so many tired and FAIL... MICHEAL JEFFREY JORDAN was unreal his skill cant be dupilcated his WILL to win IS unmatch his EFFORT unseen till this day nobody brings it like MJ dont you EVER MENTION KOBE along with JORDAN so you KIDS need to STOP bringing tobe name along with jordan tobe is kobe and jordan is jordan

wmudford
06-13-2011, 12:33 AM
Trade Wade and Bosh to the Clippers for Gordon and Griffin. Then use the extra $ to sign Marc Gasol.

Chalmers
Gordon
Lebron
Griffin
Gasol

MTar786
06-13-2011, 12:37 AM
lebron had no help.. its all the heats fault. its not fair. jordan had help. kobe had help. its only fair to give lebron dwight and cp3 now. maybe for big z and a second round pick. I think miami wouldnt mind tat trade! Then, and only then can you truly say it was lebrons fault. if lebron had real help only. bosh, dwight cp3 and wade is enough help i guess. at least for lebron. lebron can do it with these scrubs

AIRMAR72
06-13-2011, 12:41 AM
The Heat lost due to lack of focus, bad execution, poor hustle, and mental breakdowns. That's a symptom of bad coaching. Spoelstra once again proved he's an empty suit.
dallas is just a better team and team win championships dallas PG made the diffrence kid leadership and playmaking jj barea(tiny powers) and JT getting hot at the rite time tru-out the series the games dallas lost they were still in the game bron needs work on dribble in traffic N changing direction IN a halfcourt set with defenders on him and his post game

La11
06-13-2011, 12:41 AM
Getting some tougher guys(cough cough..Bosh) and a PG. Chalmers, Bibby and House is three horrible pg who makes bad decisions in crunch time.

MTar786
06-13-2011, 12:43 AM
seriously? its hard to say. some say they need a center who's a post threat. why? wade lebron and bosh will always be ur 1st second n 3rd options. pg? why? chalmers is good enough and has the defense? he proved to be clutch. and you can put lebron at the pg at times. the team also as enough depth so why change things there?
the team really has nothing to do. they need to work on their chemistry. work on the minutes management behind lebron and wade.
there isnt much to do with this team. the 8 man core is great here. the only possible thing to do is get another defensive center who is better than anthony. but that difference wouldnt be significant enough to have me consider them much better than they are now.

AIRMAR72
06-13-2011, 12:44 AM
lebron had no help.. its all the heats fault. its not fair. jordan had help. kobe had help. its only fair to give lebron dwight and cp3 now. maybe for big z and a second round pick. I think miami wouldnt mind tat trade! Then, and only then can you truly say it was lebrons fault. if lebron had real help only. bosh, dwight cp3 and wade is enough help i guess. at least for lebron. lebron can do it with these scrubs
wade has prove in series that the heat is wade team not bron

GiantsSwaGG
06-13-2011, 12:44 AM
Trade Bosh...They don't need the crying!

mohye
06-13-2011, 12:51 AM
Trade Lebron for Dwight...

JLynn943
06-13-2011, 12:52 AM
Samuel Dalembert would do wonders for that team. He was great for Sacramento this year, and even though I would love if he stayed, Miami should pursue him.

Also, I'm not sold on Spoelstra. There wasn't really any semblance of a real offense on that team.

ClipperfanKevin
06-13-2011, 01:35 AM
Trade Wade and Bosh to the Clippers for Gordon and Griffin. Then use the extra $ to sign Marc Gasol.

Chalmers
Gordon
Lebron
Griffin
Gasol

Lol no thanks, they're not going anywhere.

king james
06-13-2011, 01:52 AM
Samuel Dalembert would do wonders for that team. He was great for Sacramento this year, and even though I would love if he stayed, Miami should pursue him.

Also, I'm not sold on Spoelstra. There wasn't really any semblance of a real offense on that team.

Very smart man. Dalembert would do wonders for the heat, and getting rid of SPORON would help a lot(never made adjustment until it was too late). Also trying to get a younger athletic bench would help out bigtime.

To all those who think the Heat will/should try and trade LBJ is crazy. Why would u even entertain such a ridiculous ideal. You don't just trade that kind of player away. Especially with Wade soon to be 30 in a year.

Most of the times when a team trades that kind of player they normally are the ones that ends up getting burned.

Keys
1. Fire Sporon.
2. Draft a pg or c and sign a vet. pg to play behind Chalmers.
3. Sign Dalembert (depends on CBA
4. get some younger athletic players for the bench.

TheRunKiller
06-13-2011, 01:54 AM
Trade Lebron for Dwight...

naw orlando wants some one good for Dwight

FlashMacker
06-13-2011, 02:04 AM
stack the deck more, cheat some more, deceive some more teams, have another preseason ring smoke and laser dance

They didn't cheat

Iceman_9
06-13-2011, 02:08 AM
They need to get dh12, cp3, deron, kd35, drose, etc. they need all the help. :D

IndiansFan337
06-13-2011, 02:16 AM
They just need to get healthy.

They need Miller to be a shooting threat for them. They need Haslem to be a defender/rebounder/energy guy for them.

Sure, they could use a big man too. Ultimately though, they already have enough talent on this roster to win it all next season.

knickfan33
06-13-2011, 03:06 AM
invest in kleenex for lebron and bosh.....

FriedTofuz
06-14-2011, 12:36 AM
invest in kleenex for lebron and bosh.....

I'm sure every team is well stocked up on that. As for what the miami heat can improve on..

1. Chemistry- The miami heat play well, but they at times dont go the hot hand. In game 7, bosh was 7-9 and had it going and he wasnt involved as much. Bosh was producing and wade and lebron tried to take over and it didnt end well. The heat need to learn how to play better and learn how to involve everyone

2. FREETHROWS- the heat missed at least 10 free throws. In the off season, everyone should be working on their freethrows.

3. BENCH- The bench produced but it can get better. Pat riley should try to sign bench players for the Mid level expception. Or at least, a point guard.