PDA

View Full Version : Dirk's response to Wade and Lebrons antics

jp611
06-11-2011, 02:51 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nba/news/story?id=6651707&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines

MIAMI -- Dirk Nowitzki didn't find anything funny about the Miami Heat's Dwyane Wade and LeBron James coughing and cracking jokes about being sick in front of cameras, calling it "childish."

Wade and James didn't mention Nowitzki's name, but it appeared they were mocking the Dallas Mavericks superstar while walking out of the American Airlines Center following Thursday's shootaround, before Game 5 of the NBA Finals. That's certainly how Nowitzki, who battled a sinus infection that caused a 101-degree fever during Dallas' Game 4 win, perceived the incident when he watched the video.

"I just thought it was a little childish, a little ignorant," Nowitzki said before Saturday's practice at AmericanAirlines Arena. "I've been in this league for 13 years. I've never faked an injury or illness."

Wade, who referred to Nowitzki's sinus infection Thursday as "the fun-loving story of him being sick," claimed Saturday that he didn't pretend to cough.

"I actually did cough," Wade said. "And with the cameras being right there, we made a joke out of it because we knew you guys were going to blow it up. You did exactly what we knew.

"We never said Dirk's name. I think he's not the only one in the world who can get sick or have a cough. We just had fun with the cameras being right in our face about the blowup of the incident, and it held to be true. You blew it up."

James did not clarify whether his cough was fake or not. He declined to discuss the incident.

"I'm not feeding into that," said James, who has been heavily criticized for performing well below his standards during this series. "If you guys want to feed into everything that not only myself or D-Wade or the Miami Heat do, I think that's a non-issue. There's bigger issues in this series than that."

Nowitzki, who is averaging 27.0 points and has consistently dominated in crunch-time during the series, agrees with that point. With the Mavericks up 3-2 in the Finals, Nowitzki's focus is solely on closing out the series to claim his first championship.

While the coughing and joking by Wade and James annoyed Nowitzki, he said it wouldn't influence his demeanor during Game 6.

"It's over to me," Nowitzki said. "It's not going to add anything extra to me. This is the NBA Finals. If you need extra motivation, you have a problem.

"So we're one win away from my dream, what I've worked for half of my life. This is all I'm really worried about. This is all I'm focusing on."

jp611
06-11-2011, 03:25 PM
Glad Dirk came out and said something

He's exactly right though, these 2 are childish and ignorant, I thought it was funny how Wade said they did it to get a rise out of the media... ********, grow the **** up and act your age, Lebron's really rubbing off on Wade, this kid came into the league and was a humble guy, now he just sounds like a *******

knicks4life33
06-11-2011, 03:26 PM
good to see them joking when they are 1 win away from an elimination and it was childish.

Trace
06-11-2011, 03:28 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nba/news/story?id=6651707&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines

Yeah right, Wade. You MADE it look like you were mocking Dirk through your body language and by acknowledging Lebron's response with laughter. Had you just "coughed", why would you act in such a way or elicit such a response from Lebron? It's obvious, you had joked about Dirk's illness or expressed your doubts with Lebron in private.

Kashmir13579
06-11-2011, 03:41 PM
LMAO Dwade says he actually coughed.

smith&wesson
06-11-2011, 03:48 PM
dirk 1 game away from a ship and remains focused.

wade & lebron 1 game from elimination and they're kicking jokes.

Sadds The Gr8
06-11-2011, 03:50 PM
Yeah right, Wade. You MADE it look like you were mocking Dirk through your body language and by acknowledging Lebron's response with laughter. Had you just "coughed", why would you act in such a way or elicit such a response from Lebron? It's obvious, you had joked about Dirk's illness or expressed your doubts with Lebron in private.

this

jockrider
06-11-2011, 03:52 PM
it would be cool if they just came out and said yes we were mocking him denying it is a punk move.

Master Mind
06-11-2011, 03:53 PM
Oh I thought this was the look alike thread...Silly me

gotoHcarolina52
06-11-2011, 03:53 PM
I agree with the majority of the responses in this thread, and especially with Dirk's comments.

Wade and James need to wake the **** up and stop being such prima donna *****es. You're a game away from being sent packing in a series you could very well have won by now. That's what you get for being childish and feeling entitled.

I still hope to see them turn it around, but it's bull **** like this that makes this HEAT team very unlikeable.

Or perhaps it was just a brilliant ploy to get the media to focus on something other than LeBron's disappearing act in the 4th quarter. :shrug:

koLohe2133
06-11-2011, 03:55 PM
Didn't lebron say something about karma this season?

Seriously, the heat have the worst excuses...

My twitter was hacked...

I actually did cough...

Pathetic

Muttman73
06-11-2011, 03:56 PM
Not that I need another reason to hate these two, but I guess I have one. It's so hard for D Wade to be a "Super-Star and a single father"...loved that story too

AddiX
06-11-2011, 03:57 PM
Dirk should charge onto a guy, sell the foul, laugh, get the call, shoot the free throws, and than roll around on the ground like a btch and out a towel on his head.

At least that's what wade did game 5.

FriedTofuz
06-11-2011, 03:58 PM
"I actually did cough," Wade said. "And with the cameras being right there, we made a joke out of it because we knew you guys were going to blow it up. You did exactly what we knew.
"We never said Dirk's name. I think he's not the only one in the world who can get sick or have a cough. We just had fun with the cameras being right in our face about the blowup of the incident, and it held to be true. You blew it up."

Yeah right wade, thats complete bs. They fully well know what theyre intentions were, theyre only denieing it. Dirk is right, its childish and unessasary. we'll see who keeps laughing when dirk wins a ring.

m26555
06-11-2011, 04:12 PM

Yeah okay Wade. ****ing scumbag.

Dirk is gonna go OFF in game six. He should also get a booboo on his hip and miss an entire quarter because of it.

DerekRE_3
06-11-2011, 04:16 PM
LMAO Dwade says he actually coughed.

Pretty much the same reaction a parent gets from a five year old when they catch them doing something wrong.

Slimsim
06-11-2011, 04:20 PM
lol Can't Defend This. Wade is more of a villain than LBJ.

sportscrazy34
06-11-2011, 04:22 PM
"And with the cameras being right there, we made a joke out of it because we knew you guys were going to blow it up. You did exactly what we knew.

there get out of jail card from here on out in there eyes. Oh i acted like a little punk cause the camera's were there. oh i talked crap cause of the camera's.

blastmasta26
06-11-2011, 04:51 PM
Damn, what happened to Wade? He used to be such a classy guy.

pd1dish
06-11-2011, 04:52 PM
I agree with the majority of the responses in this thread, and especially with Dirk's comments.

Wade and James need to wake the **** up and stop being such prima donna *****es. You're a game away from being sent packing in a series you could very well have won by now. That's what you get for being childish and feeling entitled.

I still hope to see them turn it around, but it's bull **** like this that makes this HEAT team very unlikeable.

Or perhaps it was just a brilliant ploy to get the media to focus on something other than LeBron's disappearing act in the 4th quarter. :shrug:

i had a big sigh of relief when i read this because its finally a Heat fan saying that they are prima donas because if it isnt a Heat fan saying it, then we are labeled as a "hater". but its true.

they need to get serious if they want to win this series. people are have been quick to say that Lebron is the next Jordan and people were agreeing with Scottie when he said Lebron is better than Jordan and thats all nonsense. if Jordan were in this situation he would have never been cracking jokes or gloating like they already had the series in the bag.

RB#20
06-11-2011, 05:09 PM
Wade has been taking shots at Dirk for 6+ years now. This isn't a surprise that he continued now, the two have never been friends nor will they ever be. Wade has criticized Dirk as a leader before and now he is questioning his toughness. The guy has always been an *** it's just becoming more noticeable because he has an *** the size of Kim Kardashian's to feed into his antics (LeBron).

cammo17
06-11-2011, 05:17 PM
I admire the Mavericks for their mindset throughout these finals. They didnt celeberate when they won the conference finals and are still very much focused being one win away. I love where Dirk's head is at, "If you need motivation for the finals you shouldnt be here"...Lebron and Wade could learn something from this veteran team that will help them achieve their goal if they would simply open their eyes and see what it takes. They have a perfect example before them, I just worry their immaturity will continue to hold them back...a lot of God given talent on that team if they would just use it the right way.

effen5
06-11-2011, 05:22 PM
Bron and Wade are immature....really nothing else to say.

Fargus
06-11-2011, 05:25 PM
wade has been taking shots at dirk for 6+ years now. This isn't a surprise that he continued now, the two have never been friends nor will they ever be. Wade has criticized dirk as a leader before and now he is questioning his toughness. The guy has always been an *** it's just becoming more noticeable because he has an *** the size of kim kardashian's to feed into his antics (lebron).

this

South Sided
06-11-2011, 05:28 PM
nah it's always lebron its never about the heat, jealousy and hate corrupt these guys in funny ways.

Your screen name seems to fit u very well. Get off LBJ's jock, as much as he chokes i'm surprised he's not the 1 coughing constantly. As for wade no Shaq no ring must be hard for reality to set in

Jonathan2323
06-11-2011, 05:29 PM
I can feel the hate in this thread. I don't remember a team being hated more and as a fan of the Heat I love it.

Seamhead
06-11-2011, 05:33 PM
:laugh2:

That's ****ing hilarious. I like the confidence.

Trace
06-11-2011, 05:33 PM
I can feel the hate in this thread. I don't remember a team being hated more and as a fan of the Heat I love it.

It's not hating, most of us just find their actions to be quite immature to say the least. There are also a lot of haters when it comes to MJ and the Bulls but at least they weren't remembered for being immature punks that lacked sportsmanship. Fans will remember Lebron not shaking hands with the Orlando Magic, they will remember the obnoxious parade and they will now remember this.

The 916 Guy
06-11-2011, 05:36 PM
Man, I loved Dirk's response.

"It's over to me," Nowitzki said. "It's not going to add anything extra to me. This is the NBA Finals. If you need extra motivation, you have a problem.

Just perfect.

JasonJohnHorn
06-11-2011, 05:37 PM
haters gonna hate
james get 8 points, dirk gets the game winner
just sayin

TheHighLife
06-11-2011, 05:37 PM
That'd be funny if Dirk mocked them by missing every shot he takes in shoot around and then left the court staring at the ground shaking his head.

metsbulls1025
06-11-2011, 05:45 PM
I wish he would have expanded on the "faking injuries" part. lol

Dash
06-11-2011, 05:47 PM
LeBron complains when he knew what was gonna happen?

Ok.

RB#20
06-11-2011, 05:54 PM

I personally enjoy watching both of them play. They are two great talents however all of the things they say and do outside of the game is a different story. I enjoyed it when LBJ went to the Heat cause the Cavs weren't doing **** for him. The Heat went out and got better I give them credit for that. What I can't understand is how LBJ was more humble and mature at the age of 18 than he is now. What also bothers me is how Wade keeps taking shots at Dirk for what appears to be no good reason at all. You've been talking **** to the man for long enough now and he has never said anything vulgar towards your direction. I don't get it. They made themselves the villains, not anyone else. That cocky-*** Decision, the whole "it's gonna be easy, we're not gonna win 1, not 2, not 3 championships..." comment was just a spit in the face to every player in basketball. They are arrogant as hell, thought that they won the championship before even playing any games and they are as paranoid as they come. As great as their game is, their character is on opposite ends of the spectrum. Wade's response to "cough-gate" is one of the most out-landish things I've ever heard from another professional athlete, it's right up there with "mis-remembered": "we did it so that the media could blow it up because we knew that they were going to blow it up so we gave them what they wanted and we're the smart ones because we baited them into getting a reaction that was over the top and that's what we wanted because we wanted them to say that we look bad but we don't look bad because we planned the whole thing. True story. I coughed. :)" Yeah Wade...you are the coolest person in the world and everyone wants to be just like you, not really you're actually an ***. A great player, but an *** none-the-less. :facepalm:

justOmazing
06-11-2011, 05:55 PM
Dirk is one classy guy. My respect level for him just continues to go up; not just from play on the court, but because of the man he is off the court. And Dwade better stop letting Lebron's ridiculous ego and classless behavior rub off on him.

levignjw
06-11-2011, 05:56 PM
Dirk is the ****ing man and deserves a championship way more then those two ****ing clowns.

levignjw
06-11-2011, 05:57 PM

Glad you do, and I am going to love it just as much when I see Dirk raise that trophy.

desertrat218
06-11-2011, 06:00 PM
I already knew what kind of person Lebron James is, now it's coming to light just what kind of person Dwayne Wade is.

justOmazing
06-11-2011, 06:07 PM
I already knew what kind of person Lebron James is, now it's coming to light just what kind of person Dwayne Wade is.

It's sad. I don't think DWade really has been this way over his career. Normally he has been pretty classy... but that was kinda low. He needs to stop acting like Lebron.

D Roses Bulls
06-11-2011, 06:13 PM
I liked Dirks response to this. I am starting to really become disappointed with wades antics. Wade was my favorite basketball player, but I just can't stand immature *** athletes and ever since he teamed up with lebron, it's like he is following lebrons lead or something when it comes to acting immature.. even lebron I'm a little surprised about since he made such a big deal about his damn elbow last year. yet though, lebron isn't the smartest person so i guess i shouldn't be surprised at all.

ne3xchamps
06-11-2011, 06:14 PM
i had a big sigh of relief when i read this because its finally a Heat fan saying that they are prima donas because if it isnt a Heat fan saying it, then we are labeled as a "hater". but its true.

they need to get serious if they want to win this series. people are have been quick to say that Lebron is the next Jordan and people were agreeing with Scottie when he said Lebron is better than Jordan and thats all nonsense. if Jordan were in this situation he would have never been cracking jokes or gloating like they already had the series in the bag.

agreed. but especially the bolded part. Jordan was all business when it came to showing up at the arena. He didn't act like a teenage girl in the bathroom of high school.

I hope dirk goes off for almost 50 like he did against OKC in game 6. I would love to see the heat fans (and players) cry.

gotoHcarolina52
06-11-2011, 06:20 PM
agreed. but especially the bolded part. Jordan was all business when it came to showing up at the arena. He didn't act like a teenage girl in the bathroom of high school.

I hope dirk goes off for almost 50 like he did against OKC in game 6. I would love to see the heat fans (and players) cry.

What happened to the sig? Backing down on that lost bet?

LOOTERX9
06-11-2011, 06:21 PM
Simply put Lebron is the biggest fraud in the NBA. He is a frontrunner with no drive or killer instict. Its too bad cause he is physically gifted but his weak mentality is his downfall. very weak minded

jockrider
06-11-2011, 06:24 PM
Simply put Lebron is the biggest fraud in the NBA. He is a frontrunner with no drive or killer instict. Its too bad cause he is physically gifted but his weak mentality is his downfall. very weak minded

lol how is he a fraud?

marj987
06-11-2011, 06:26 PM
wow the anger in this post is quite hilarious LOL, and it's really funny you blame lebron for wades actions like hes some little kid lol if someone 2 yrs younger influences me to act like this than i must be some little ***** maybe he was always a *******?

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/2011/images/06/11/wade-james-t1.jpg
It's quite hilarious A star player is joking with another when he nneds to be needed most.

TheDiggler
06-11-2011, 06:29 PM
dirk ftw !

Shareeb_omac2
06-11-2011, 06:31 PM
Doesn't matter they have both already tarnished their legacy... Wade's body is going to breakdown soon and Lebron will always struggle with his identity on the court. Bosh may be the only player they walks away from this whole thing as a better player.

SportsFanatic10
06-11-2011, 06:37 PM
lol this whole thing is a dumb...wade and lebron shouldn't of joked about that but whatever dallas has been talking more **** than any other team has in these playoffs. only reason i don't fully defend this is because it was about dirk who doesn't talk bad about anyone. i thought it was funny when he said he was trying to put JET on a no interview policy. kidd and dirk are classy but stevenson and terry are worse than anything miami says/does.

levignjw
06-11-2011, 06:37 PM

x2, never really would have expected stuff like this from D Wade....oh well, he's just in the same boat as LeBron & Bosh for me now.

gaughan333
06-11-2011, 06:57 PM
www.follo-me.com/2011/06/11/dwyane-wade-lebron-james-drama-queen/

I will forever refer to him as q wade after reading this.

sf-fanatic
06-11-2011, 07:15 PM
lol this whole thing is a dumb...wade and lebron shouldn't of joked about that but whatever dallas has been talking more **** than any other team has in these playoffs. only reason i don't fully defend this is because it was about dirk who doesn't talk bad about anyone. i thought it was funny when he said he was trying to put JET on a no interview policy. kidd and dirk are classy but stevenson and terry are worse than anything miami says/does.

I must have missed Dirk making fun of Wade's rib injuries. Did Dirk show up to the game 5 interviews with a rib brace and wheelchair mocking Wade?

Difference is Dallas problem is internal with Dirk calling out Terry. That is totally different.

Not even close to Miami/Lebron/Wade antics.

Mambo Kings
06-11-2011, 07:18 PM
Dirk is focused and hungry while Wade and James make childish jokes and Twitter about which shoes to wear for their elimination game. Is it any wonder that Dirk is one win away from his championship and playing for a Finals MVP?

saucy1
06-11-2011, 07:23 PM
wade is the biggest douche i ever met

metsbulls1025
06-11-2011, 07:23 PM
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/2011/images/06/11/wade-james-t1.jpg
It's quite hilarious A star player is joking with another when he nneds to be needed most.

Your sig looks like Lebron just queefed and Wade can smell it.

Master Mind
06-11-2011, 07:41 PM
Lol @ you people...This goes to show how this country's out of tune and out of whack (symbolically speaking)

daricoliver
06-11-2011, 07:44 PM
This is being totally overblown. I am neutral, don't care for either team, but this should be a non issue. Did you watch the interview, it was a little comical, and the media overreacted to it. Lebron and Wade were reacting to that and made a joke about that. Those two also made some kind of comment about Jason Kidd being old too that was kind of funny. There was nothing malicious about any of this, although I do see the side that says that Lebron and Wade are not taking any of this serious enough.

marj987
06-11-2011, 07:47 PM
Your sig looks like Lebron just queefed and Wade can smell it.

Are you rejecting or helping the cause of my pic with that statement?......Just asking...

The Prodigy
06-11-2011, 08:01 PM
For the life of me I cant figure out why this has everyone so upset. It's been overblown by the media, just like Wade stated. This isn't a shot at Dirk, but more likely the media that was acting like Dirk was god-like for playing sick. Everyone should calm down and just enjoy this great series.

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 08:02 PM
Some of you kill me,
If this was the other way around you would have been praising DIRK for calling out a fake illness. Remember the story of the ONE DAY FLU, or whatever its been called now sinus infection only broke after DIRK shot poorly after hiting his first 3 shots.. After that it was breaking news of dirk being sick. Wasnt like when MJ had the FLU it was reported before the game. Listening to DIRK during his press conference he didnt look sick at all, even during the breaks in that same game DIRK looked fine to me.

Thats why i think mods need to get involve here. The bias nature on this page is unreal. Im sorry chicago miami beat you guys and reveled that its only ONE player on that team thats worth the hype.

I again say sorry to the celtics fans who didnt realize your window closed once perkins was traded.

I also send a extended im sorry for the lakers fans who still have splinters by the team who is actually in the finals.

But this bitter bias fans on here are silly.. If dirk called out wade for being injuried you guys would say YEA HE IS RIGHT.

What ever happened to this site used to be fans who didnt agree, but can see things from both sides of the fence.

With it stated continue to hate miami, and if miami does pulls this off.. What will you have to say then?

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 08:06 PM
This is being totally overblown. I am neutral, don't care for either team, but this should be a non issue. Did you watch the interview, it was a little comical, and the media overreacted to it. Lebron and Wade were reacting to that and made a joke about that. Those two also made some kind of comment about Jason Kidd being old too that was kind of funny. There was nothing malicious about any of this, although I do see the side that says that Lebron and Wade are not taking any of this serious enough.:clap::clap::clap:

towlsmoke420
06-11-2011, 08:06 PM
Some of you kill me,
If this was the other way around you would have been praising DIRK for calling out a fake illness. Remember the story of the ONE DAY FLU, or whatever its been called now sinus infection only broke after DIRK shot poorly after hiting his first 3 shots.. After that it was breaking news of dirk being sick. Wasnt like when MJ had the FLU it was reported before the game. Listening to DIRK during his press conference he didnt look sick at all, even during the breaks in that same game DIRK looked fine to me.

Thats why i think mods need to get involve here. The bias nature on this page is unreal. Im sorry chicago miami beat you guys and reveled that its only ONE player on that team thats worth the hype.

I again say sorry to the celtics fans who didnt realize your window closed once perkins was traded.

I also send a extended im sorry for the lakers fans who still have splinters by the team who is actually in the finals.

But this bitter bias fans on here are silly.. If dirk called out wade for being injuried you guys would say YEA HE IS RIGHT.

What ever happened to this site used to be fans who didnt agree, but can see things from both sides of the fence.

With it stated continue to hate miami, and if miami does pulls this off.. What will you have to say then?

what does boston, chicago, and LA has to do with wade & lebron acting like children?

towlsmoke420
06-11-2011, 08:07 PM
Remember when you where a kid and your mom would smack you upside the head if you made fun of someone sick?

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 08:08 PM
what does boston, chicago, and LA has to do with wade & lebron acting like children?

thats the fan bases that continue to talk smack..

also jerry terry must be a child as well..

and also stevenson if you going to call out one, then call out EVERYONE

towlsmoke420
06-11-2011, 08:10 PM

agreed. lol at the championship tattoo he has

towlsmoke420
06-11-2011, 08:11 PM

yet lebron and wade acted childish in a way you shouldnt

avrpatsfan
06-11-2011, 08:14 PM
Just imagine if one of Jordan's teammates was making a joke about an opposing player who's made the Bulls his *****. Jordan would've probably cursed him out and yelled at him. Lebron just doesn't have the winning attitude. He has no business making jokes about Dirk. I can't wait to see Dirk win a championship.

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 08:17 PM
Just imagine if one of Jordan's teammates was making a joke about an opposing player who's made the Bulls his *****. Jordan would've probably cursed him out and yelled at him. Lebron just doesn't have the winning attitude. He has no business making jokes about Dirk. I can't wait to see Dirk win a championship.

celtics fan.. hmm

Ebbs
06-11-2011, 08:23 PM
Lol Wade trying to play it off now. That drives me nuts. If you **** up man up and admit it.

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 08:24 PM
yet lebron and wade acted childish in a way you shouldnt

championship trophy tattoo isnt childish... all the trash talking he does *terry, and even marion* they even showed that on tv.. marion running his mouth.

my thing is just because this is wade/lbj this is an issue.

if this was anyone else no one would probably care.

for the most part miami has been quit.

not calling ppl out that they checked out, and they couldnt guard them for 7 games.. this and that

im like this if you like trash talking then dont bash ONE for doing and other one yea thats ok.."bias"

Doogolas
06-11-2011, 08:25 PM
Are you kidding? Did you watch the game? It was pretty clear Dirk was sick. Just because they didn't announce it before the game doesn't mean ****. He was being treated like a sick person every time he went to the sidelines.

Bruno
06-11-2011, 08:27 PM
Dirk is the man.

towlsmoke420
06-11-2011, 08:28 PM
championship trophy tattoo isnt childish... all the trash talking he does *terry, and even marion* they even showed that on tv.. marion running his mouth.

my thing is just because this is wade/lbj this is an issue.

if this was anyone else no one would probably care.

for the most part miami has been quit.

not calling ppl out that they checked out, and they couldnt guard them for 7 games.. this and that

im like this if you like trash talking then dont bash ONE for doing and other one yea thats ok.."bias"

It wouldnt be no problem if LBJ and wade talked smacked. It was that they were giggling and coughing, than said it was a real cough when it clearly was not. On top of that fake cough he said it was not aimed at dirk.

what was the point of doing that

towlsmoke420
06-11-2011, 08:30 PM
I prefer lebron talking smack and tryna back it up. not making fun of someone which has nothing to do with them winning.

why are they complaining? its not like all the heat players and staff told eachother to kae it easy on dirk

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 08:31 PM
It wouldnt be no problem if LBJ and wade talked smacked. It was that they were giggling and coughing, than said it was a real cough when it clearly was not. On top of that fake cough he said it was not aimed at dirk.

what was the point of doing that

thats a form of "trash talking" also i felt the same way.. even if one of my guys i cheered for had a "DAY FLU" and the story only broke when he had a bad half....

again if wade did this.. betta yet james did this "had a FLU" that was over in a day and wasnt even mentioned til after a bad quarter do you think PSD wouldnt have hopped on that.

not to mention they already said wade was "faking a injury" whats the difference really?

BluejaysFan08
06-11-2011, 08:32 PM
This thread doesn't even need any explanations....

"Dirks response to Wade and Lebrons antics"

= Game 5.

Nuff said.

towlsmoke420
06-11-2011, 08:34 PM
thats a form of "trash talking" also i felt the same way.. even if one of my guys i cheered for had a "DAY FLU" and the story only broke when he had a bad half....

again if wade did this.. betta yet james did this "had a FLU" that was over in a day and wasnt even mentioned til after a bad quarter do you think PSD wouldnt have hopped on that.

not to mention they already said wade was "faking a injury" whats the difference really?

I agreed with you dude. but he should have said it in a interview. not mocking

wade is not injured. but during game 5 he was. the guy missed mad minutes

Seamhead
06-11-2011, 08:35 PM
Usually when an big time, great player is attacked, it is done with subjective, arbitrary comments that are pulled out of the commentee's ***.

"LeBron isn't a big time player."

"LeBron is a choker."

"LeBron is a horrible human being."

C'mon, if you don't have anything substantial to say, keep your stupid, biased remarks at the water cooler or with your friends, who probably process information in the same ridiculous, illogical manner.

5 games, and not even 5, to be realistic, is an incredibly small sample of games, and not enough to draw any conclusions from. Here you go. Dispute this:

James — the man without It — set the postseason record for Win Shares per 48 in 2009.

James has already authored eight of the top-75 playoff games by Game Score (since 1991). That’s as many as Michael Jordan, only LeBron has done it in fewer games.

http://www.backpicks.com/2011/05/25/cognitive-bias-in-the-lebron-narrative/

LeBron and Wade will probably go on to both have 2 fantastic games, along with LeBron shredding the Mavs in both 4th quarters. Then, people will move on to attacking LeBron for something else completely unrelated to his greatness on the court.

And hopefully this is one of my lasts posts in the basketball forum. Idiocy and ignorance might be contagious.

MTar786
06-11-2011, 08:36 PM
Some of you kill me,

worst long post in PSD history. ok mrs. detective woman. Firstly, No one cares how dirk looked according to you. secondly, how do you know how things would have been the other way around? U sound like one of those i think i know it all types. BTW dirks flu wasnt reportded after the game and it wasnt one day. he was feeling symptoms in game 5 but nothing that would affect his play or fatigue him. that what happens when you're temp goes down from 101 to 98 or whatever it was.

BTW practice what you preach. you say we should see things from both sides of the fence yet you just went and made assumption after assumption about lakers, celtics and bulls fans and then you have a miami heat sig :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

also, is it only possible for wade's hip to hurt for one game and carry over slightly to the next but not possible for dirk to be sick for a game? (i believe them both) but according to you.. are miami heat players the only ones allowed to have an illness or an injury? i bet you think caron butler and haywood and beabuios are all faking their injuries too? In my opinion I think wade and dirk have better things to do than fake illnesses and injuries. its the finals.

HeaTxRipZz
06-11-2011, 08:44 PM

LOL Sinus Infection isn't a flu. From what I heard it was a head cold and Sinus Infection (That he's still recovering from)

Anyways this latest thing from Wade and Lebron doesn't make me hate them why should it? It's a form of trash talk whether people like it or not. When you trash talk you can talk out of your *** or you can mock people as well and they were mocking and making fun of. It is what it is. I like things like this because it fuels the rivalry even more even if it was a childish thing to do. Terry and Stevenson have been doing their talking, Wade and Lebron took their shots at the Mavs let's continue the series now

Tony_Starks
06-11-2011, 08:44 PM
People still taking shots at Laker fans? Wow. Most of us are actualling pulling for Dallas because they beat the Lakers....?

But anyway to the topic what Wade and Lebron did was corny but at the end of the day looking at the responses quite a few of you are going to hate on them regardless so I guess thats just more motivation for you. Some of you sound like they actually killed your relative or something, it's pretty sad.

Also I like the double standard of praising Dirk for being classy when he stooped low enough to acknowledge the incident and name called them to boot. Yeah, real classy. A real class act would've been to ignore it and keep winning.....

GiantsSwaGG
06-11-2011, 08:46 PM
wow the anger in this post is quite hilarious LOL, and it's really funny you blame lebron for wades actions like hes some little kid lol if someone 2 yrs younger influences me to act like this than i must be some little ***** maybe he was always a *******?

:facepalm: Wow

GiantsSwaGG
06-11-2011, 08:51 PM
Your screen name seems to fit u very well. Get off LBJ's jock, as much as he chokes i'm surprised he's not the 1 coughing constantly. As for wade no Shaq no ring must be hard for reality to set in

Lmao

Scarified
06-11-2011, 08:53 PM
I think LeBrick pretty much said it all already. "Crazy. Karma is a b****. Gets you every time. It's not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything!"

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 08:54 PM
worst long post in PSD history. ok mrs. detective woman. Firstly, No one cares how dirk looked according to you. secondly, how do you know how things would have been the other way around? U sound like one of those i think i know it all types. BTW dirks flu wasnt reportded after the game and it wasnt one day. he was feeling symptoms in game 5 but nothing that would affect his play or fatigue him. that what happens when you're temp goes down from 101 to 98 or whatever it was.

BTW practice what you preach. you say we should see things from both sides of the fence yet you just went and made assumption after assumption about lakers, celtics and bulls fans and then you have a miami heat sig :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

also, is it only possible for wade's hip to hurt for one game and carry over slightly to the next but not possible for dirk to be sick for a game? (i believe them both) but according to you.. are miami heat players the only ones allowed to have an illness or an injury? i bet you think caron butler and haywood and beabuios are all faking their injuries too? In my opinion I think wade and dirk have better things to do than fake illnesses and injuries. its the finals.

Doesnt matter if i had a bobcats sig, the fact reminds. This site used to be about something.

But the bitter nature of "some" not all of what miami did last summer is crazy.
But if another team does the exact same thing its different. Its ok.
Now yes iam a heat fan, and the story was presented at HALFTIME if you want to be correct please give the full story.

I just think it was odd how it broke, which left room for it to be not true.

I do believe wade took a shot at dirk, but miami has shots taken at them all of the time.

The most hated team for what, since when did miami become the PSD team to post about.

Ive been on here for years PLAYBOI. this aint no bandwagon fan here.

Ive seen what it has become and its sicken. The mods let people who dont like miami get away with murder.

Need proof look on the topics on this main page 99.9 of them are miami related or baiting thread. So you bitter fans can cry and cry about how miami sucks.

All fan bases should have the chance to post here, and should be protected with the same respect as anyone else.

My point is like wade said the media blew it up.. and so did many haters such as yourself

ldawg
06-11-2011, 08:54 PM
Lebron silly antics is starting to rod off on Wade. Wake the hell up wade stay away from the bright light.

ldawg
06-11-2011, 08:55 PM
Lebron should go back to Cavs but i am not sure they want him there.

HeaTxRipZz
06-11-2011, 08:56 PM
Doesnt matter if i had a bobcats sig, the fact reminds. This site used to be about something.

Now yes iam a heat fan, and the story was presented at HALFTIME if you want to be correct please give the full story.

I do believe wade took a shot at dirk, but miami has shots taken at them all of the time.

The most hated team for what, since when did miami become the PSD team to post about.

Ive seen what it has become and its sicken. The mods let people who dont like miami get away with murder.

Need proof look on the topics on this main page 99.9 of them are miami related or baiting thread. So you bitter fans can cry and cry about how miami sucks.

All fan bases should have the chance to post here, and should be protected with the same respect as anyone else.

My point is like wade said the media blew it up.. and so did many haters such as yourself

Reading more of what you have wrote why would Dirk fake a sickness after only missing 3 shots? Really 3 shots? The guy got hurt in game 1 of this series did he use that as an excuse? Has it stopped him from averaging 27 pts 9.4 rbs in the finals so far so why would he fake a sickness after 3 missed shots? LOL that's comical to me

I'm not trying to take any sides at all but I found ur insinuations kinda out there a bit. Like i said in my initial post I don't really care what Wade and Lebron said I actually like the storylines but as far as what you are trying to say is a bit out there.

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 08:58 PM
LOL Sinus Infection isn't a flu. From what I heard it was a head cold and Sinus Infection (That he's still recovering from)

Anyways this latest thing from Wade and Lebron doesn't make me hate them why should it? It's a form of trash talk whether people like it or not. When you trash talk you can talk out of your *** or you can mock people as well and they were mocking and making fun of. It is what it is. I like things like this because it fuels the rivalry even more even if it was a childish thing to do. Terry and Stevenson have been doing their talking, Wade and Lebron took their shots at the Mavs let's continue the series now

first they said it was the "flu"
then it became a sinus infection...

MTar786
06-11-2011, 09:01 PM

you dont make sense in your posts. you call me a hater? when i said i believe wade was injured and dirk was sick. so the only way im not a hater is if i say wade was injured and dirk lied about being sick? :facepalm:
ps. u said dirks illness was repoted after the game. now ur fine with halftime? lolol ur running circles around ur self :clap:

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 09:01 PM
Reading more of what you have wrote why would Dirk fake a sickness after only missing 3 shots? Really 3 shots? The guy got hurt in game 1 of this series did he use that as an excuse? Has it stopped him from averaging 27 pts 9.4 rbs in the finals so far so why would he fake a sickness after 3 missed shots? LOL that's comical to me

I'm not trying to take any sides at all but I found ur insinuations kinda out there a bit. Like i said in my initial post I don't really care what Wade and Lebron said I actually like the storylines but as far as what you are trying to say is a bit out there.

did you watch the game..

he MADE the first 3, and then played like crap going into the half. also the finger issue was brought up by who? dirk.. after a question was asked. im just saying i call a spade a spade HOMEY..

and most of these people are just bias, and bitter.. If these same events happened to james, it wouldnt be the same reaction. thats the point of the rant.

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 09:04 PM
you dont make sense in your posts. you call me a hater? when i said i believe wade was injured and dirk was sick. so the only way im not a hater is if i say wade was injured and dirk lied about being sick? :facepalm:
ps. u said dirks illness was repoted after the game. now ur fine with halftime? lolol ur running circles around ur self :clap:

negative PRIVATE,
reread the first post i said the "flu" was reported at halftime.

and the point isnt for you then so why are you commenting.

the point is the bias nature on psd, that everything wade and the miami heat do is wrong.

and thats not the truth, im not saying they are perfect but come on you guys "some" are just crazy.

dwyane took a breath, oh he is soft why did he take a breath. <-- example
its just old to me, i just wish the MODS would clean up some of this stuff.

Heat fans just like any other fans base shouldnt have to endure these crappy threads.. ijs

MTar786
06-11-2011, 09:04 PM

only a bit? :crazy:

id say shes a little more than a bit :cheers:

HeaTxRipZz
06-11-2011, 09:06 PM
did you watch the game..

he MADE the first 3, and then played like crap going into the half. also the finger issue was brought up by who? dirk.. after a question was asked. im just saying i call a spade a spade HOMEY..

and most of these people are just bias, and bitter.. If these same events happened to james, it wouldnt be the same reaction. thats the point of the rant.

Oh i agree 100% if it was on the flip the would have said Lebron was using another excuse. That's just with all the hate towards that team. I respect ya opinion and views but I just can't agree that the Dirk situation was faked. I think the media knew he was sick but didn't know exactly what it was so initially said a flu.

But as far as the rest of ur rant I agree 100% that it would have been a different reaction if it were someone on Miami sick and the bias views aren't right at all. I'm a long time Bulls fan and Knicks most recently(since 02) and I have no hate for any of those guys and their were rumors about all 3 of them and both of my teams at one point or another. Fans need to get a grip and understand what Lebron did is what we all would want in real life. Who honestly wouldn't want to make Millions of dollars at work with your bestfriends being your co-workers? I would LOVE it

MTar786
06-11-2011, 09:06 PM
negative PRIVATE,
reread the first post i said the "flu" was reported at halftime.

and the point isnt for you then so why are you commenting.

the point is the bias nature on psd, that everything wade and the miami heat do is wrong.

and thats not the truth, im not saying they are perfect but come on you guys "some" are just crazy.

dwyane took a breath, oh he is soft why did he take a breath. <-- example
its just old to me, i just wish the MODS would clean up some of this stuff.

Heat fans just like any other fans base shouldnt have to endure these crappy threads.. ijs

if 'the point' wasnt for me then why did u quote me? :pity:

ur messages seem more like :bla: the more you type

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 09:08 PM
Oh i agree 100% if it was on the flip the would have said Lebron was using another excuse. That's just with all the hate towards that team. I respect ya opinion and views but I just can't agree that the Dirk situation was faked. I think the media knew he was sick but didn't know exactly what it was so initially said a flu.

But as far as the rest of ur rant I agree 100% that it would have been a different reaction if it were someone on Miami sick and the bias views aren't right at all. I'm a long time Bulls fan and Knicks most recently(since 02) and I have no hate for any of those guys and their were rumors about all 3 of them and both of my teams at one point or another. Fans need to get a grip and understand what Lebron did is what we all would want in real life. Who honestly wouldn't want to make Millions of dollars at work with your bestfriends being your co-workers? I would LOVE it

agreed...

only dirk knows if he was really sick... but everything else glad you see what im saying.

glad you arent like more than half of the people on here. :clap:

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 09:12 PM
if 'the point' wasnt for me then why did u quote me? :pity:

ur messages seem more like :bla: the more you type

if thats how you feel so be it.

the point is like ive stated most of the guys on here, are so bitter.

being a female ive never seen so many females that werent females...

crying and crying about lebron.. wade.

everything they do cant be wrong all of the time.

this trash talking has been in the game for years. and to be honest dallas has done more of it but it seems to be swepted under the rug because of the fan bases who hate miami.

thats the point, everyone on here should abide by the SAME RULES. it shouldnt differ because you are heat fan or a fan of anytime.

as a LONG TIME heat fan makes me sick to see it, and nothing gets done about it.

Before summer of 2010 i never saw so many haters of the heat on PSD.

PSD used to be a good place to look at objective topics, and get good trade rumors...

Now its how much we hate miami..

MTar786
06-11-2011, 09:13 PM
rose, btw its nice to have a woman in the nba forum. wish there were more with basketball knowledge. i dont mean to have a hard debate with you or anything. Still peace here :)

marj987
06-11-2011, 09:13 PM
good god, can you just suck lebron's dick already? you defend him in EVERY SINGLE THREAD

............Look At His User ID.....

MTar786
06-11-2011, 09:16 PM

this trash talking has been in the game for years. and to be honest dallas has done more of it but it seems to be swepted under the rug because of the fan bases who hate miami.

thats the point, everyone on here should abide by the SAME RULES. it shouldnt differ because you are heat fan or a fan of anytime.

as a LONG TIME heat fan makes me sick to see it, and nothing gets done about it.

PSD used to be a good place to look at objective topics, and get good trade rumors...

Oh thats because the heat were pretty much irrelevant since they came into the nba. when you are hated that means you are ding something right. the heat have the talent to win it all. And thats part of the reason they are hated. the major reason is due to the things they did. im a lakera fan. Im used to the hate.. since i was born pretty much. deal with it

GiantsSwaGG
06-11-2011, 09:17 PM
good god, can you just suck lebron's dick already? you defend him in EVERY SINGLE THREAD.

Lmfao :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::l augh2::laugh2::laugh2:

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 09:18 PM
rose, btw its nice to have a woman in the nba forum. wish there were more with basketball knowledge. i dont mean to have a hard debate with you or anything. Still peace here :)

its cool,
i try not to post here. i see a lot of heat fans get banned.

im not saying we dont have some who deserve it but come on.

Ive been on here for a while again was a good site before the summer of 2010.

Just went to hell after that, i just want to keep it fair and objective.

Its a lot of good heat fans out there, and not all are bandwagon fans.

I just hope my words are felt and some of the MESS thats going on, on this page can be fixed.

gaughan333
06-11-2011, 09:19 PM

Why do you put so many spaces between the lines you type? It's annoying as ****.

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 09:20 PM
Why do you put so many spaces between the lines you type? It's annoying as ****.

if thats how you feel.. dont read it move on to the next person who posted something.

too easy:)

marj987
06-11-2011, 09:22 PM
You people arn't reading between the lines...The reason the media is blowing up about is cause their should be no reason their joking about a player that's been killing them.......And that fact it came from Wade!.....He's been told by many NBA analyst that he's one of the maturest players they've ever seen............And he pulls something off like this?!.......And that LeBron shouldnt even be opening his mouth due to his struggles......Why should they be joking around at all?.....It's the finals......All jokes can be said when they are wearing a hat with their team logo on it with "Champions" next to it popping champagne bottles......

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 09:25 PM
You people arn't reading between the lines...The reason the media is blowing up about is cause their should be no reason their joking about a player that's been killing them.......And that fact it came from Wade!.....He's been told by many NBA analyst that he's one of the maturest players they've ever seen............And he pulls something off like this?!.......And that LeBron shouldnt even be opening his mouth due to his struggles......Why should they be joking around at all?.....It's the finals......All jokes can be said when they are wearing a hat with their team logo on it with "Champions" next to it popping champagne bottles......

and here we go...

So do you think its wrong that terry got a tattoo of championship trophy when he doesnt even have one yet.

And lebron just got a triple double, in my eyes thats a good game.

Could have produced more in the end of games i sure hope so.

But again you cant get on ONE and not the other.

Lets be fair on who we call out.

marj987
06-11-2011, 09:25 PM
if thats how you feel.. dont read it move on to the next person who posted something.

It's hard to even READ the next post cause it takes forever to get to it..Cause you wanna make a paragraph out of ONE sentence.

marj987
06-11-2011, 09:27 PM
and here we go...

So do you think its wrong that terry got a tattoo of championship trophy when he doesnt even have one yet.

Uhhhhhhhhhh Nooooooooooo I dont find anything wrong with it.......I do find it very pointless though he got a tattoo.......It's really just....Motivation....IMO.....

gaughan333
06-11-2011, 09:28 PM

Except i have to scroll longer cuz your posts are 12x longer than they should be. Can't you just type like a normal human?

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 09:30 PM
It's hard to even READ the next post cause it takes forever to get to it..Cause you wanna make a paragraph out of ONE sentence.

again.
Buddy it doesnt bother me either way, and i wont feed into your antics. Im very sure if you are passed a 3rd grade reading level you CAN overcome the hardness of getting to the next post. It may take you a little bit longer than the average adult "assuming you over the age of 21" to get there but you will get there.

Now if there is something "relate to this topic" you wanna discuss im all ears.
After that welp.. i dont know what to tell you:)

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 09:32 PM
Uhhhhhhhhhh Nooooooooooo I dont find anything wrong with it.......I do find it very pointless though he got a tattoo.......It's really just....Motivation....IMO.....

Motivation? I find that too be cocky and the things that dirk said about wade and james.. Same traffic for me, no one should do that until after they have won it all.

And even then.. seems a bit lame to do that anyways.. IJS:)

Vinsane#15
06-11-2011, 09:33 PM

It's not hating the Heat, because you can't fault the name HEAT, but when you have people from that squad making fun of someone else's sickness, it's messed up. D Wade was a humble player, but now it's starting to look more and more like he's LeBron's pet. I do hope the Mavs win because I want Kidd to get his ring and it would be nice for the city of Cleveland, as they say, "What goes around, comes around".

Havoc Wreaker
06-11-2011, 09:34 PM
So, let us get this straight:

You did it so the media would blow it up? We've got it right up to there, correct?

Ok, but then, you don't want to feed into it anymore? Hmm, strange.

*coughBullshitcough* <<See what I did there? I faked a cough to make a joke of something...

Master Mind
06-11-2011, 09:34 PM
Why are we so easily manipulated :facepalm:

sf-fanatic
06-11-2011, 09:35 PM
Usually when an big time, great player is attacked, it is done with subjective, arbitrary comments that are pulled out of the commentee's ***.

"LeBron isn't a big time player."

"LeBron is a choker."

"LeBron is a horrible human being."

C'mon, if you don't have anything substantial to say, keep your stupid, biased remarks at the water cooler or with your friends, who probably process information in the same ridiculous, illogical manner.

5 games, and not even 5, to be realistic, is an incredibly small sample of games, and not enough to draw any conclusions from. Here you go. Dispute this:

LeBron and Wade will probably go on to both have 2 fantastic games, along with LeBron shredding the Mavs in both 4th quarters. Then, people will move on to attacking LeBron for something else completely unrelated to his greatness on the court.

And hopefully this is one of my lasts posts in the basketball forum. Idiocy and ignorance might be contagious.

Pretty sure people are referring to choking as in NBA finals. The label of choker will be removed when he wins a ring. Also, 11 pts in 60 total minutes in the 4th quarter by the so-called greatest player in the nba (often compared to Jordan) is pretty pathetic.

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 09:37 PM
Why are we so easily manipulated :facepalm:

:confused::confused:
maybe because people look for anything to hate the miami heat more?

jockrider
06-11-2011, 09:41 PM
:confused::confused:
maybe because people look for anything to hate the miami heat more?

*lebron james

no one really cares about miami they attack mia to get to lebron lol. hence the op's second post.

marj987
06-11-2011, 09:44 PM
Motivation? I find that too be cocky and the things that dirk said about wade and james.. Same traffic for me, no one should do that until after they have won it all.

And even then.. seems a bit lame to do that anyways.. IJS:)

Don't tell me that........ tell him...............I just told you what I thought it was.....AND IMO I think Dirk was just telling the media how he felt..........And heck they asked him.....So he answered....

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 09:44 PM
*lebron james

no one really cares about miami they attack mia to get to lebron lol. hence the op's second post.

does that make it right? Because its lebron james.

What has he done to allow "mods" this type of abuse.

Did he kill someone? Did he rape someone? Did he come up hot for drugs?

I mean he played out his contract, and came to a team he believe had more weapons to get him more rings?

Hasnt this been done before?

Master Mind
06-11-2011, 09:47 PM
I just want this game to be played already :sigh:

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 09:47 PM
Alright lil momma don't tell me that........ tell him...............I just told you what I think it was.....AND IMO I think Dirk was just telling the media how he felt..........And heck they asked him.....So he answered....

Most of the topics on here came from asked questions by the media right?

I just think even as a fan of ONE team we cant ignore the antics of our OWN team.

Like for me i think twitter should be taking away from my team. No one needs to know what you are doing unless you are in the gym working hard to get a title.

I think wade, and most of james have put a lot of unneccessary hate on themselves because of the "social network" known as twitter.

But again im fair, and can see both sides of the fence

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 09:48 PM
I just want this game to be played already :sigh:

YES SIR!!!! we should have played this game today, tired of the wait.

Havoc Wreaker
06-11-2011, 09:52 PM
Damn, the spacing in "her" posts is annoying as ****.

Vikes_Fan04
06-11-2011, 09:53 PM
I'm pretty sure Mavs fans don't care what bron and wade do. They probably are encouraging it. If they want to give the Mavs more bulletin board material then go right ahead.

jockrider
06-11-2011, 09:53 PM

I mean he played out his contract, and came to a team he believe had more weapons to get him more rings?

because he didn't join *insert fav team* and he's better than *insert fav player* so im going to get butt hurt over it.

jockrider
06-11-2011, 09:55 PM

yea was gonna say something.

Max Power
06-11-2011, 09:59 PM
This was blown way out of proportion.

No way did LeBron fake cough.

He was legitimately gagging.

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 10:00 PM
because he didn't join *insert fav team* and he's better than *insert fav player* so im going to get butt hurt over it.

:clap: at least you are honest

northsider
06-11-2011, 10:02 PM
I think the best line in the entire interview was.

"It's over to me," Nowitzki said. "It's not going to add anything extra to me. This is the NBA Finals. If you need extra motivation, you have a problem."

This man is not here to play games.

Master Mind
06-11-2011, 10:03 PM
YES SIR!!!! we should have played this game today, tired of the wait.

Yeah for real. More time for the media to stir crap up I guess

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 10:03 PM

topic related>basketball related> im going to say neither

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 10:05 PM

Yeah for real. More time for the media to stir crap up I guess

getting so bad "spacing" has been the topic of discussion vs the actual topic on this thread.

ready for game 6 maybe the haters can start talking about something that actually relates to basketball... but thats a strong maybe:confused:

Sadds The Gr8
06-11-2011, 10:07 PM
they're classless.

championships
06-11-2011, 10:07 PM
Now Dirk is going to drop 40+ next game and eliminate the little 3.

RB#20
06-11-2011, 10:11 PM

OOoo ok...I'll play I got my answers:

Did he kill someone?
Ray Lewis. :)

Did he rape someone?
The Kobster. :)

Did he come up hot for drugs?
oooo this is a toughy! Aside from 90% of all athletes in the NFL, NBA, MLB, MLS, PGA, NHL, MIB, NBC, FOX, CNN, CSI and Telemundo...my answer is...Pat Sajak? :confused: That's my best guess and he's definitely a roid user. I mean just look at that head! Pat Sajak should change his name to Pat Tropicana cause it's obvious he's on the juice. Sorry I got off course. I got bored cause the last few pages have been nothing but this :mad: and this :horse:

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 10:20 PM
OOoo ok...I'll play I got my answers:

Did he kill someone?
Ray Lewis. :)

Did he rape someone?
The Kobster. :)

oooo this is a toughy! Aside from 90% of all athletes in the NFL, NBA, MLB, MLS, PGA, NHL, MIB, NBC, FOX, CNN, CSI and Telemundo...my answer is...Pat Sajak? :confused: That's my best guess and he's definitely a roid user. I mean just look at that head! Pat Sajak should change his name to Pat Tropicana cause it's obvious he's on the juice. Sorry I got off course. I got bored cause the last few pages have been nothing but this :mad: and this :horse:

wow we have someone on here that has tested lebrons urine and blood to give a "guess" that he is on roids.. but again the topic ppl.. i still think dirk should have left this as a no comment issue..

onlythisfar41
06-11-2011, 10:32 PM
getting so bad "spacing" has been the topic of discussion vs the actual topic on this thread.

ready for game 6 maybe the haters can start talking about something that actually relates to basketball... but thats a strong maybe:confused:

Its not just the "haters" that you love to respond to sooooo much that hate your annoying spacing, but also people that are on your side of the argument. Case in point, jockrider (hilarious name for someone on your side of the argument btw) Regardless, it has nothing to do with the argument, its just legitimately annoying, please stop posting like that. Theres no way its more efficient for you and clearly it bothers everyone.

justOmazing
06-11-2011, 10:43 PM
okay... so he made fun of Dirk as if he was faking being sick... I'm sure they have all said much worse things on the court. Although I think it was classless. It is time to move on. Dirk did and let a game 5 win do the talking.

GiantsSwaGG
06-11-2011, 10:46 PM
Its not just the "haters" that you love to respond to sooooo much that hate your annoying spacing, but also people that are on your side of the argument. Case in point, jockrider (hilarious name for someone on your side of the argument btw) Regardless, it has nothing to do with the argument, its just legitimately annoying, please stop posting like that. Theres no way its more efficient for you and clearly it bothers everyone.

This....

Hopefully he unstands now!

Trace
06-11-2011, 10:47 PM
Some of you kill me,

Well because a sinus infection combined with a fever has the exact same symptoms as a flu. And it was obvious Dirk was sick throughout the entire game, he was flush and he was clearly wheezing throughout the entire game. : /

And it's exactly that, Dirk DIDN'T come out and pretend he was limping but Wade/Lebron chose to act like little kids. There wouldn't be "both sides of the fence" because Dallas knows better.

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 10:48 PM
This....

Hopefully she unstands now!

fixed:D

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 10:51 PM
Well because a sinus infection combined with a fever has the exact same symptoms as a flu.

hmmm no

flu:•Fever (100º F or greater)•Headache
•Muscle aches
•Chills
•Extreme tiredness
•Cough
•Runny nose (more common in children than adults)

sinus infection
◦Pain across the cheekbone, under or around the eye, or around the upper teeth

◦Pain or pressure on one side or both

◦Tender, red, or swollen cheekbone (maxilla)

◦Pain and pressure symptoms are worse with the head upright and bending forward and better when reclining

ewmania
06-11-2011, 10:53 PM
and I know wade isnt talking when he had a shoe commercial promoting his injury

but either way this is the finals, these guys seriously need to wake up... Wade has a ring so its like he cares but doesn't really

Lebron this is why you came to miami and your at the promise land and your worrying about getting laughs out of the media... this isnt game 12 of the season this is the finals man

Trace
06-11-2011, 10:56 PM

They were being a bit immature but everyone on this forum did call them out for it. As a neutral fan (Toronto Raptors), I can't see this double standard of which you claim.

RB#20
06-11-2011, 10:59 PM
wow we have someone on here that has tested lebrons urine and blood to give a "guess" that he is on roids.. but again the topic ppl.. i still think dirk should have left this as a no comment issue..

:facepalm: x1000 I was talking about Pat Sajak as a ****ing joke off-topic post that was so blatantly off-topic that it was designed to be either ignored, a thread killer, and most certainly anything but quote worthy! I wasn't talking about LeBron's piss test! Wow....ok...I'm done with this topic now. Mrs Rose, you take the cake. :clap:

Raps26
06-11-2011, 11:05 PM
Wade and Lebron are childish and deserve all the hate.

Go Mavs...I can't wait to see those fools faces when the Mavs win it on thier homecourt. Maybe then those airheads will gave their egos adjusted.

At their next party at the American Airlines Arena Lebron will be saying...

Not 1
Not 2
Not 3
Not 4
Not 5
Not 6
Not 7...

ZERO
ZERO
ZERO

D Roses Bulls
06-11-2011, 11:07 PM
Some of you kill me,

first of all, dirk isn't the one who brought this to the spot light. dirk wasn't making a big deal out of it and talking to the media like lebron did last year every damn minute about his elbow. second, it just seems like wade and lebron are mad more then anything to try and make fun of it. you are right though, if this was lebron getting sick, a lot of people would make fun of it because lebron likes to make a big deal out of something that isn't. i just think its very hypocritical of those two guys to make fun of him being sick or whatever when wade and especially lebron love to milk their injuries all the time.

RB#20
06-11-2011, 11:07 PM
:facepalm: x more...how do you take one sentence out of the whole entire post and twist it into something negative about LeBron? Furthermore, how do you confuse LBJ when I make it perfectly clear that I am speeking of Pat Sajak within the following 2 sentences! Lmao! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: (this post was typed with my left hand over my face)

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 11:13 PM
Wade and Lebron are childish and deserve all the hate.

Go Mavs...I can't wait to see those fools faces when the Mavs win it on thier homecourt. Maybe then those airheads will gave their egos adjusted.

At their next party at the American Airlines Arena Lebron will be saying...

Not 1
Not 2
Not 3
Not 4
Not 5
Not 6
Not 7...ZERO

ZERO
ZERO

summer of 2010.. almost a year later and we still talking about it :facepalm:

how does this relate to the topic beyond me.

onlythisfar41
06-11-2011, 11:13 PM
hmmm no

•Muscle aches
•Chills
•Extreme tiredness
•Cough

sinus infection

◦Pain and pressure symptoms are worse with the head upright and bending forward and better when reclining

JESUS!!!! Why are you getting hung up on the symptoms of an illness? The media didnt know what to call it at the time they discovered he was sick, so they called it "flu like symptoms". When clarified it was found out that he had a sinus infection, which btw ive had many and can be very very VERY uncomfortable. They make you feel like **** and you cant concentrate on anything let alone play a huge basketball game AND be the deciding player in that game.

Just drop this already. He was sick, he played huge, but the two have nothing to do with one another. Stop being angry your beloved untouchable heat are on the verge of losing this series and lashing out at everyone that enjoys watching it happen. Dirk is likeable, Lebron is not, but again has nothing to do with the fact that Dirk was indeed sick and more importantly Dirk showed up when it counted.

So in the words of your immortal self, stop complaining "HATER"

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 11:14 PM
first of all, dirk isn't the one who brought this to the spot light. dirk wasn't making a big deal out of it and talking to the media like lebron did last year every damn minute about his elbow. second, it just seems like wade and lebron are mad more then anything to try and make fun of it. you are right though, if this was lebron getting sick, a lot of people would make fun of it because lebron likes to make a big deal out of something that isn't. i just think its very hypocritical of those two guys to make fun of him being sick or whatever when wade and especially lebron love to milk their injuries all the time.

who doesnt "milk" injuries.

point is still the same, a lot of you guys cant seems to give lbj or the miami heat a fair shake.

but i agree with everything else

Trace
06-11-2011, 11:16 PM
hmmm no

•Muscle aches
•Chills
•Extreme tiredness
•Cough

sinus infection

As a medical student, I'm going to have a little fun with this. : )

There are several different kinds of sinus infections. There's ethmoid, maxillary, frontal and sphenoid.

The most common symptoms among these numerous forms of sinusitis is malaise, fatigue, fever, stuffy nose and difficult breathing. How are these symptoms any different from a flu? It's also not uncommon for a doctor to include muscle aches as a symptom when it could've been caused simply by Dirk playing basketball. Other than sinus headaches and dull pain surrounding the nasal cavities they're actually quite similar and can be misdiagnosed especially if it was a quick check up prior to the game (and a full check up after the game) which resulted in the differing diagnosis. The NPSF commissioned a survey in 1997 and found that 40% of patients were misdiagnosed. So it's not uncommon especially two ailments with similar symptoms.

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 11:16 PM
JESUS!!!! Why are you getting hung up on the symptoms of an illness? The media didnt know what to call it at the time they discovered he was sick, so they called it "flu like symptoms". When clarified it was found out that he had a sinus infection, which btw ive had many and can be very very VERY uncomfortable. They make you feel like **** and you cant concentrate on anything let alone play a huge basketball game AND be the deciding player in that game.

Just drop this already. He was sick, he played huge, but the two have nothing to do with one another. Stop being angry your beloved untouchable heat are on the verge of losing this series and lashing out at everyone that enjoys watching it happen. Dirk is likeable, Lebron is not, but again has nothing to do with the fact that Dirk was indeed sick and more importantly Dirk showed up when it counted.

So in the words of your immortal self, stop complaining "HATER"

:speechless: you really mad huh.

point is someone said they were the exactly the same:facepalm: being ive witness both in my lifetime that they are very different.

Far from angry sweety just putting my views out there, that is being overblown.

Just as anything else miami has done this season.

D Roses Bulls
06-11-2011, 11:17 PM
who doesnt "milk" injuries.

point is still the same, a lot of you guys cant seems to give lbj or the miami heat a fair shake.

but i agree with everything else

I dont know...... I mean I know some do it, but I see you mentioning MJ, he never milked his injuries even in the flu game or leading up to it or any other injury he had. I maybe wrong, but I never saw and can remember kobe doing it.

Trace
06-11-2011, 11:18 PM

point is someone said they were the exactly the same:facepalm: being ive witness both in my lifetime that they are very different.

I said that the symptoms were similar, not the same. I'm sorry you misunderstood.

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 11:18 PM
As a medical student, I'm going to have a little fun with this. : )

There are several different kinds of sinus infections. There's ethmoid, maxillary, frontal and sphenoid.

The most common symptoms among these numerous forms of sinusitis is malaise, fatigue, fever, stuffy nose and difficult breathing. How are these symptoms any different from a flu? It's also not uncommon for a doctor to include muscle aches as a symptom when it could've been caused simply by Dirk playing basketball. Other than sinus headaches and dull pain surrounding the nasal cavities they're actually quite similar and can be misdiagnosed especially if it was a quick check up prior to the game (and a full check up after the game) which resulted in the differing diagnosis. The NPSF commissioned a survey in 1997 and found that 40% of patients were misdiagnosed. So it's not uncommon especially two ailments with similar symptoms.

congrats on what you are studying as your futher your education.
Point is the two are different and not exactly the same as it was stated.

And BOTH if anything take more than 24-72 hours to get over.

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 11:20 PM
I said that the symptoms were similar, not the same. I'm sorry you misunderstood.

Well because a sinus infection combined with a fever has the exact same symptoms as a flu.

^ maybe you forgot what you said...

:)

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 11:22 PM
I dont know...... I mean I know some do it, but I see you mentioning MJ, he never milked his injuries even in the flu game or leading up to it or any other injury he had. I maybe wrong, but I never saw and can remember kobe doing it.

MJ flu very real, it was CLEAR to see he was physically out of it.. sweating beyond measure. What i saw didnt look real. but wade and james should have kepted that private.

Being everything they do is "breaking news"

onlythisfar41
06-11-2011, 11:23 PM

Youre not angry?? hahahahaha, yea okay, well you could have fooled me. Sounds like since someone cant be on here gloating how the greatest team ever assembled with the greatest player ever born is one game away from losing in the finals, you have to nitpick on some little issue and then whine and complain how people dont give your hero the credit he deserves.

Yes Lebron is a great player (though even you must admit he is overwhelmingly unimpressive in crunch time) and he will continue to be a great player. However he has a childish personality as well as being extremely egocentric. The American public isnt going to get behind a player like that, theyre going to root against him. Thats exactly what youre seeing.

Im a Yankees fan, people bash my team and my players everyday, sometimes for good reasons, most of the time for not. Ask a bulls fan how they feel when a Drose thread is made, or any Lakers fans for the numerous annoying threads and hate they have to deal with. But you know what???? THEY DEAL WITH IT. Youre not the only person whos team and players get hated on, so deal with and stop going on and on and on and on about something thats ridiculous.

effen5
06-11-2011, 11:23 PM
:yawn:

Wow Heat fans (most of you some are okay :) )/Heat team are annoying and immature as ****

Trace
06-11-2011, 11:24 PM

^ maybe you forgot what you said...

Other than pain surrounding the nasal cavities, yes they're the same. I didn't know I needed to be MD specific on a sports forum. The point is, the media "misinterpreted" what was said or it was misdiagnosed, my main point was that it wasn't as much of a conspiracy that you've made it out to be. As well, the media outlets never said it was a flu, several of them in fact said Dirk has flu-like symptoms. That can fit the bill of sinusitis anyway. As well, sinusitis isn't as much of a joke as you make it out to be.

I'll try to be more specific next time when I talk to you.

effen5
06-11-2011, 11:24 PM
Youre not angry?? hahahahaha, yea okay, well you could have fooled me. Sounds like since someone cant be on here gloating how the greatest team ever assembled with the greatest player ever born is one game away from losing in the finals, you have to nitpick on some little issue and then whine and complain how people dont give your hero the credit he deserves.

Yes Lebron is a great player (though even you must admit he is overwhelmingly unimpressive in crunch time) and he will continue to be a great player. However he has a childish personality as well as being extremely egocentric. The American public isnt going to get behind a player like that, theyre going to root against him. Thats exactly what youre seeing.

Im a Yankees fan, people bash my team and my players everyday, sometimes for good reasons, most of the time for not. Ask a bulls fan how they feel when a Drose thread is made, or any Lakers fans for the numerous annoying threads and hate they have to deal with. But you know what???? THEY DEAL WITH IT. Youre not the only person whos team and players get hated on, so deal with and stop going on and on and on and on about something thats ridiculous.

:clap:

onlythisfar41
06-11-2011, 11:25 PM
MJ flu very real, it was CLEAR to see he was physically out of it.. sweating beyond measure. What i saw didnt look real. but wade and james should have kepted that private.

Being everything they do is "breaking news"

Yup because everybody whos sick has to show you in an over the top manner that theyre sick right? Do you know Dirk? Were you with him before/during/after the game? Because if you werent then you have absolutely ZERO credibility and ABILITY to be stating that he wasnt sick.

Trace
06-11-2011, 11:29 PM
Yup because everybody whos sick has to show you in an over the top manner that theyre sick right? Do you know Dirk? Were you with him before/during/after the game? Because if you werent then you have absolutely ZERO credibility and ABILITY to be stating that he wasnt sick.

Also even the commentators were talking about it and how he was clearly sick.

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 11:30 PM
http://youtu.be/A4BswHnf0xM<--- a person who actually sick

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 11:30 PM
its not about bragging.. for what?

they havent won anything yet. put is just because im not apart of the miami hate train. shouldnt make me any different than anyone else. and if you going to use the word EXACT, and then switch it to similar. my dear you just lost merit

MacFitz92
06-11-2011, 11:31 PM
And with the cameras being right there, we made a joke out of it because we knew you guys were going to blow it up. You did exactly what we knew.

What does this prove? That you acted immature, ignorant, childish, DBish, clownish, etc., you name it, and then the media says that's what you did?

"Oh yeah we knew if we acted like knuckleheads the media would be all over us."

Ok? Don't act like knuckleheads and you won't get embarrassed.

I hate both of them now. Sad, because I use to like Wade.

BigCityofDreams
06-11-2011, 11:31 PM
and here we go...

a triple double in a losing effort with 2 points in the 4th. We can't take it away from him but let's be honest the triple double is the only thing that saved him from getting completely trashed again.

att1114
06-11-2011, 11:33 PM
I love how some people get so offended that this story is being blown out of proportion by the media. Of course it's getting blown out of proportion: IT'S THE FINALS. There are only 2 teams left playing at this point and there is very little else to talk about regarding the other teams. It should be assumed that every action of every significant player on both finals teams is going to be scrutinized and analyzed. If any player acted like Wade and LeBron did yesterday, it would be met with a similar negative response. It may be slightly more publicized, but what did you expect? This was the choice James made when he chose to use announce his "Decision" on National TV and have a parade for his welcome to the Heat...he welcomed the publicity and media then, and they walked right into his open arms.

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 11:33 PM
Also even the commentators were talking about it and how he was clearly sick.

yes at halftime.

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 11:34 PM
a triple double in a losing effort with 2 points in the 4th. We can't take it away from him but let's be honest the triple double is the only thing that saved him from getting completely trashed again.

:facepalm: sure

YEDN90

This isn't about Terry though, this is about LeBron and Wade doing something stupid and Dirk responding to it.

You can call people haters all you want, but we're all pretty much on the same page here. It has nothing to do with "hating".

onlythisfar41
http://youtu.be/A4BswHnf0xM<--- a person who actually sick

wow haha, again not everyone whos sick has to look exactly the same. I cant argue with you because the blissfully unaware, such as yourself, live in fantasy world where evidence and facts mean nothing unless theyre to the benefit of their argument.

Trace
06-11-2011, 11:35 PM
its not about bragging.. for what?

they havent won anything yet. put is just because im not apart of the miami hate train. shouldnt make me any different than anyone else. and if you going to use the word EXACT, and then switch it to similar. my dear you just lost merit

Lost merit? Please.

The difference is minimal. It's like neglecting to name specific bone structures and opting to use colloquial counterparts. If I was in a hospital/academic setting then yeah sure that's a big no-no but in a casual forum where the difference is not significant enough to affect the premise? Gimme a break. :rolleyes:

YEDN90
06-11-2011, 11:36 PM
wow haha, again not everyone whos sick has to look exactly the same. I cant argue with you because the blissfully unaware, such as yourself, live in fantasy world where evidence and facts mean nothing unless theyre to the benefit of their argument.

When I'm sick, I don't even look it.

The ignorance of some people man, you just can't win with ignorant people sometimes.

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 11:36 PM

please dont argue, i have a right to my point of view you have yours.

just do it with class thats all i ask:)

RB#20
06-11-2011, 11:37 PM

She can't even distinguish LeBron James from Pat Sajak (for those of you who don't know, that's the guy from Wheel of Fortune) and you expect her to have the ability to tell whether a man is sick or not? lol mrs rose you are just too precious. I said I was leaving but I can't you just slay me with your posts! :laugh: LBJ's piss test....****ing classic! *coughcoughcough* Oh look at that I've come down with the flu...ughh I mean a sinus infection....ughh I mean Pat Sajak....ughh I mean LeBron James! :laugh2::laugh2: I love you mrs rose, please marry me. :love: Mods? I can't take this abuse anymore where are you? :injury::cry:

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 11:38 PM
Lost merit? Please.

The difference is minimal. It's like neglecting to name specific bone structures and opting to use colloquial counterparts. If I was in a hospital/academic setting then yeah sure that's a big no-no but in a casual forum where the difference is not significant enough to affect the premise? Gimme a break. :rolleyes:

if that will make you feel better.

But to me you cant say you sure about something being the same and then back off of your words after being proven wrong.

ijs:D

onlythisfar41
06-11-2011, 11:38 PM
:facepalm: sure

A face palm isnt really in order here. Yes Lebron had a statistically good game, except for the fact that in the 4th quarter once again he didnt show up. Who cares if he gets a triple double and then when its crunch time and the superstar that he is should come out, take over the game and put the team on his back. Alas, Lebron hasnt done that, not even one time this series. Choke Job. He should never even be mentioned in the same breathe as MJ, its a disgrace.

YEDN90
06-11-2011, 11:39 PM
A face palm isnt really in order here. Yes Lebron had a statistically good game, except for the fact that in the 4th quarter once again he didnt show up. Who cares if he gets a triple double and then when its crunch time and the superstar that he is should come out, take over the game and put the team on his back. Alas, Lebron hasnt done that, not even one time this series. Choke Job. He should never even be mentioned in the same breathe as MJ, its a disgrace.

He's going to be better, didn't you hear?

:rolleyes:

Trace
06-11-2011, 11:39 PM
yes at halftime.

No in the first two quarters they were commenting on how he look tired and struggling to breathe.

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 11:40 PM
She can't even distinguish LeBron James from Pat Sajak (for those of you who don't know, that's the guy from Wheel of Fortune) and you expect her to have the ability to tell whether a man is sick or not? lol mrs rose you are just too precious. I said I was leaving but I can't you just slay me with your posts! :laugh: LBJ's piss test....****ing classic! *coughcoughcough* Oh look at that I've come down with the flu...ughh I mean a sinus infection....ughh I mean Pat Sajak....ughh I mean LeBron James! :laugh2::laugh2: I love you mrs rose, please marry me. :love: Mods? I can't take this abuse anymore where are you? :injury::cry:

you changing the format.
you made a guess saying that lebron has used roids.. hence it was highlighted like 5 pages ago, and now to save face using the "pat sajak" reference.

When my rebutal was on your "guess" that lebron uses roids. that is why i said we have a someone who check lebrons piss, and blood. Being thats the only way you can tell.. Well maybe you are different maybe you can just look at someone;)

C_A_S_H
06-11-2011, 11:40 PM
Thats The Lebron James Affect
Dwayne Wade Until This Season At Most Parts Was Professorial But Now Smh

Trace
06-11-2011, 11:42 PM
if that will make you feel better.

But to me you cant say you sure about something being the same and then back off of your words after being proven wrong.

ijs:D

Well then, instead of going off-topic, how is Dirk's sinusitis an excuse for his poor play as you've stated in previous posts? You've clearly googled the symptoms, so you do know that sinusitis is a real ailment and is as serious if not more serious than a flu, so how is this anything close to the conspiracy that you've described?

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 11:43 PM
No in the first two quarters they were commenting on how he look tired and struggling to breathe.

do i really need to pull up film on the matter? you can change your rebutal at anytime now

onlythisfar41
06-11-2011, 11:43 PM
you changing the format.
you made a guess saying that lebron has used roids.. hence it was highlighted like 5 pages ago, and now to save face using the "pat sajak" reference.

When my rebutal was on your "guess" that lebron uses roids. that is why i said we have a someone who check lebrons piss, and blood. Being thats the only way you can tell.. Well maybe you are different maybe you can just look at someone;)

Ummmm, nope, youre so very very wrong. He never once said Lebron used steroids and he was making fun of the ridiculous nature of this thread by his Pat Sajak reference. However like i said earlier about the blissfully unaware, you dont see whats the truth, you only see what you want to see. It must be nice seeing the world like that.

Trace
06-11-2011, 11:45 PM
do i really need to pull up film on the matter? you can change your rebutal at anytime now

Prior to halftime they commented that he looked exhausted. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

YEDN90
06-11-2011, 11:45 PM
Guys we must remember, if anyone says anything negative about the Heat, you're automatically a hater, even if what you're saying is true.

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 11:47 PM
Well then, instead of going off-topic, how is Dirk's sinusitis an excuse for his poor play as you've stated in previous posts? You've clearly googled the symptoms, so you do know that sinusitis is a real ailment and is as serious if not more serious than a flu, so how is this anything close to the conspiracy that you've described?

being ive had both i knew it wasnt true.

especially around pollen season i get a "sinus infection" and know that the flu is different than that.
i had to get some scientific evidence to prove my rebutal, but this isnt even valid point is you tried to make it seems like it was the same, and then when proven wrong.. backtracked.

its ok, im used to it:)

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 11:48 PM
Ummmm, nope, youre so very very wrong. He never once said Lebron used steroids and he was making fun of the ridiculous nature of this thread by his Pat Sajak reference. However like i said earlier about the blissfully unaware, you dont see whats the truth, you only see what you want to see. It must be nice seeing the world like that.

sounds like a "repost" to me i gotcha boo.. HOLD ONE

onlythisfar41
06-11-2011, 11:48 PM
Guys we must remember, if anyone says anything negative about the Heat, you're automatically a hater, even if what you're saying is true.

Oh right I forgot. We also must not forgot the golden rule of PSD, though shall not insult the Heat or any player on their team. Any violation of this rule carries a strict penalty of death by way of annoying and unrelenting whining and complaining by Heat fans...oh and an infraction too.

Trace
06-11-2011, 11:51 PM
being ive had both i knew it wasnt true.

especially around pollen season i get a "sinus infection" and know that the flu is different than that.
i had to get some scientific evidence to prove my rebutal, but this isnt even valid point is you tried to make it seems like it was the same, and then when proven wrong.. backtracked.

its ok, im used to it:)

No, I'm actually trying to get back on track after you derailed me with a miniscule difference of which isn't conducive to the original argument I was trying to make or lead to.

So, how is being affected by sinusitis a conspiracy by Dirk to cover up his poor play as you've described below?

Some of you kill me,

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 11:51 PM
Oh right I forgot. We also must not forgot the golden rule of PSD, though shall not insult the Heat or any player on their team. Any violation of this rule carries a strict penalty of death by way of annoying and unrelenting whining and complaining by Heat fans...oh and an infraction too.

Not just my team but any team for that matters. its a way to get your point of across. Without breaking the rules on PSD. It happened before summer of 10, and i pray sweet to jesus that these mods clean up these threads, and handle every POSTER no matter the team they cheer for the same way.

With respect, and make sure its FAIR

YEDN90
06-11-2011, 11:52 PM

:laugh2:

onlythisfar41
06-11-2011, 11:52 PM
sounds like a "repost" to me i gotcha boo.. HOLD ONE

You are an impressive human....I had all these great insults and witty things to say but ive seen you crying on this thread for the Mods to delete posts and give out infractions so ill bite my tongue.

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 11:53 PM
oooo this is a toughy! he's definitely a roid user. I mean just look at that head!

ALSO be adviced this was in reference on what has lebron did to deserve the hate has gotten here on PSD.

REPOST has been giving to you by MRS ROSE. your welcome

YEDN90
06-11-2011, 11:53 PM
That's gonna hurt, don't do that :p

RB#20
06-11-2011, 11:54 PM
you changing the format.

Read the whole post again....SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWLY THIS TIME. At no point in that post did I EVER mention LeBron's name. The truth is, I like LBJ as a player he's just an arrogant prick. As for the names I did mention, they were Ray Lewis, Kobe Bryant and Mr. Sajak and you somehow got LBJ in there and (foolishly) decided to argue with me over something so painfully irrelevant. Read the part where I answered question 3 with "Pat Sajak? THAT IS MY GUESS (as in Pat Sajak) and HE (Pat Sajak) is obviously on roids. Then again, it's understandable how you would misinterpret that. You are the same person who is telling an MD graduate that they are mistaken about the differences between illnesses :facepalm: I do love you though. Please...marry me. I have a job. :)

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 11:55 PM
You are an impressive human....I had all these great insults and witty things to say but ive seen you crying on this thread for the Mods to delete posts and give out infractions so ill bite my tongue.

stay classy, i know i will.. and the RULES are here for a reason. Wonder why they havent been enforced. Dont know if you are new here, but again i remember when this site was better.

Good info on teams, trade rumors, and great debates that stayed within the limits of the rules

onlythisfar41
06-11-2011, 11:56 PM
Not just my team but any team for that matters. its a way to get your point of across. Without breaking the rules on PSD. It happened before summer of 10, and i pray sweet to jesus that these mods clean up these threads, and handle every POSTER no matter the team they cheer for the same way.

With respect, and make sure its FAIR

So what youre saying is that no one is allowed to have a problem with any player on any time in any sport (but specifically and really only the Heat and Lebron) Lebron is not a god and is not perfect, he is flawed, hes extremely flawed, and if someone wants to call out a problem they have with him or your team its their right to do so.

Everyone else deals with things said about their players and team, and we all deal with it fine. You however cant handle anything negative said about your beloved Heat and their fearless leader.

onlythisfar41
06-11-2011, 11:57 PM
stay classy, i know i will.. and the RULES are here for a reason. Wonder why they havent been enforced. Dont know if you are new here, but again i remember when this site was better.

Good info on teams, trade rumors, and great debates that stayed within the limits of the rules

Not new, been reading on here since 06 and you can see i joined to start posting in 08 so there ya go.

CountSackula
06-11-2011, 11:57 PM
This thread went from funny to just embarrassing.

mrs rose
06-11-2011, 11:58 PM
Read the whole post again....SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWLY THIS TIME. At no point in that post did I EVER mention LeBron's name. The truth is, I like LBJ as a player he's just an arrogant prick. As for the names I did mention, they were Ray Lewis, Kobe Bryant and Mr. Sajak and you somehow got LBJ in there and (foolishly) decided to argue with me over something so painfully irrelevant. Read the part where I answered question 3 with "Pat Sajak? THAT IS MY GUESS (as in Pat Sajak) and HE (Pat Sajak) is obviously on roids. Then again, it's understandable how you would misinterpret that. You are the same person who is telling an MD graduate that they are mistaken about the differences between illnesses :facepalm: I do love you though. Please...marry me. I have a job. :)

correction, he said he was studying, also i guess we didnt read the differences as well from FLU VS SINUS INFECTION. just like a COLD, isnt the same as having the FLU. When you put the words "exact" on something that doesnt mean similar : but i could be wrong. and no thank you im already MARRIED. HENCE THE MRS. in my name

YEDN90
06-11-2011, 11:59 PM
So what youre saying is that no one is allowed to have a problem with any player on any time in any sport (but specifically and really only the Heat and Lebron) Lebron is not a god and is not perfect, he is flawed, hes extremely flawed, and if someone wants to call out a problem they have with him or your team its their right to do so.

Everyone else deals with things said about their players and team, and we all deal with it fine. You however cant handle anything negative said about your beloved Heat and their fearless leader.

Until the third quarter ends.

RB#20
06-11-2011, 11:59 PM

Thank you sir!

Trace
06-12-2011, 12:00 AM
Until the third quarter ends.

Lebron should play hockey. :P

RB#20
06-12-2011, 12:01 AM
correction, he said he was studying, also i guess we didnt read the differences as well from FLU VS SINUS INFECTION. just like a COLD, isnt the same as having the FLU. When you put the words "exact" on something that doesnt mean similar : but i could be wrong. and no thank you im already MARRIED. HENCE THE MRS. in my name

There's always divorce "boo" remember that. :) Think about it...you and I could do this forever. I love how you try to twist my words around it's so cute my little boo-boo mookie pie :love::love::love:

YEDN90
06-12-2011, 12:01 AM
Lebron should play hockey. :P

Bron playing a sport dealing with periods?

I get the point, but the jokes would be just as endless :laugh2:

KnicksR4Real
06-12-2011, 12:02 AM
**** lebron and wade

YEDN90
06-12-2011, 12:03 AM
^ Hater :p

RB#20
06-12-2011, 12:04 AM
Bron playing a sport dealing with periods?

I get the point, but the jokes would be just as endless :laugh2:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Mods! I can't take this! Delete this post I will not stand for this I'm a Heat fan! No wait, I'm a Celtics fan! No wait, I'm a Wheel of Fortune fan! Stop this brutality!

NYKnicks4511
06-12-2011, 12:04 AM
LeBron is an idiot, a year or two in college would've really done him some good maturity wise. As for Wade, I was more surprised that a classy player like him would stoop so low. Shame on them, they're about to get what's coming to them.

As for Dirk I'm glad he took the high road, but I'd love to see a couple of Mavericks come through the tunnel in a wheelchair with a shoulder sling, and a protective elbow brace that 'plagued' LeBron last year :rolleyes:

RB#20
06-12-2011, 12:07 AM
LeBron is an idiot, a year or two in college would've really done him some good maturity wise. As for Wade, I was more surprised that a classy player like him would stoop so low. Shame on them, they're about to get what's coming to them.

As for Dirk I'm glad he took the high road, but I'd love to see a couple of Mavericks come through the tunnel in a wheelchair with a shoulder sling, and a protective elbow brace that 'plagued' LeBron last year :rolleyes:

lol Yes. Then they could change their names to the "Dallas Mavcrips" and they can play the "Miami Beat"

hineswardfan
06-12-2011, 12:16 AM
good to see them joking when they are 1 win away from an elimination and it was childish.

If only there were playing a children's game, oh.

mrs rose
06-12-2011, 12:21 AM
@ Mookie Pie Sugar-pants aka mrs rose I would stay "on-topic" but I have no idea what that is anymore since there are so many of them. Face it. You tried baiting this entire board and you got baited yourself. Since you don't like how it's going you are trying to "save face" and "stick to the agenda" only it blew up in your face. Nice try dear, not gonna happen. Move on. Live life to the fullest oh yeah....and PAT SAJAK FTW!!!

flu, sinus infection.. mocking.. heat, mavs.. dirk/lebron/wade

everything else.. off topic

EaglePride615
06-12-2011, 12:22 AM
to be honest who cares? its not like they said anything bad about the man its not like they went out and said dirk wasnt sick. they were just having a little fun.

YEDN90
06-12-2011, 12:23 AM
The fake coughing and talk about being sick kind of implies that, though.

mrs rose
06-12-2011, 12:24 AM
to be honest who cares? its not like they said anything bad about the man its not like they went out and said dirk wasnt sick. they were just having a little fun.

C-Style
06-12-2011, 12:24 AM
Dirk's a Boss, Who's HIS 2nd best teammate??? SHyt, If he wins this, this will be more impressive than anything Lebron or Wade would ever do in their life time!!! Also Jordan, Bird, Magic, Kobe or even Shaq ho's a jokester would do this!

Seamhead
06-12-2011, 12:26 AM
Pretty sure people are referring to choking as in NBA finals. The label of choker will be removed when he wins a ring.

Sorry to disappoint, but there is nothing mystical about the NBA finals that would turn a player who has shown to be great at any moment of the game into a small child.

The "NBA Finals" isn't a parallel universe, drastically different than the Eastern Conference Finals, or any other basketball game. It doesn't work that way.

Also, 11 pts in 60 total minutes in the 4th quarter by the so-called greatest player in the nba (often compared to Jordan) is pretty pathetic.

Yup, but such a small sample of games doesn't say anything negative about his character, especially when there's a bevy of information that shows the contrary to what everyone wants to believe.

RB#20
06-12-2011, 12:28 AM
flu, sinus infection.. mocking.. heat, mavs.. dirk/lebron/wade

everything else.. off topic

Heat, Mavs and the 3 big stars of the series are only relative after we discuss 2 types of illnesses and mocking. :clap: This is the reason why you and I should be together because you complete me. :love:

YEDN90
06-12-2011, 12:30 AM
The NBA Finals are drastically different than the ECF. Just as the Super Bowl is different from the wild card round. The further you go, the more pressure.

Add on that James is on a super team. The fact that he's getting 2 points in the crunch time of a game is pathetic.

I think most people would agree he's a phenomenal talent, but he chokes when the pressure is on.

marj987
06-12-2011, 12:30 AM
This thread went from funny to just embarrassing.

Nah....not to me...It's still on the funny side....All this arguing and pointless posts are just making me lol all over myself. Since this thread has been so random......And all about LeBron how about y'all just go ahead and talk about his acting?...:)

Seamhead
06-12-2011, 12:31 AM
And I thought Wade was the clutch, strong willed, <insert whatever other corny cliche about his intangibles you want here> one....yet he's so easily transformed by LeBron into a dick?

Hmm, or maybe he's always been this way, and likes clowning around with his good friend and teammate?

Seamhead
06-12-2011, 12:35 AM
The NBA Finals are drastically different than the ECF. Just as the Super Bowl is different from the wild card round. The further you go, the more pressure.

I'd like to see some evidence of player's performances, as a whole, drastically decreasing from round to round.

Add on that James is on a super team. The fact that he's getting 2 points in the crunch time of a game is pathetic.

Yes. It doesn't say anything about his character, though. It's a small sample of games, and to draw any conclusions from such is simply intellectually negligent.

I think most people would agree he's a phenomenal talent, but he chokes when the pressure is on.

Most people are stupid, as shown by this thread. Most people defer to ESPN for their dose of basketball analysis.

Enough said.

RB#20
06-12-2011, 12:37 AM
Nah....not to me...It's still on the funny side....All this arguing and pointless posts are just making me lol all over myself. Since this thread has been so random......And all about LeBron how about y'all just go ahead and talk about his acting?...:)

His acting is Oscar worthy. You can see him in his debut movie where he plays the lead role as Moses Scuttlesworth in "He Got Game 2: Not 1, Not 2, Not 3, Not 4, but 2! That's all I'll give you in the 4th is 2!" Rated R for Really?

marj987
06-12-2011, 12:47 AM
His acting is Oscar worthy. You can see him in his debut movie where he plays the lead role as Moses Scuttlesworth in "He Got Game 2: Not 1, Not 2, Not 3, Not 4, but 2! That's all I'll give you in the 4th is 2!" Rated R for Really?

Lol....Really He's an horrible actor.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZcMIx2JcLw <------------That should explain enough......
Someone needs to pull out that violin on him for trying to audition for an NBA title...:violin:
Here's his best audition
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihuOrQHSjWQ<---------:D

YEDN90
06-12-2011, 12:49 AM
I'd like to see some evidence of player's performances, as a whole, drastically decreasing from round to round.

Yes. It doesn't say anything about his character, though. It's a small sample of games, and to draw any conclusions from such is simply intellectually negligent.

Most people are stupid, as shown by this thread. Most people defer to ESPN for their dose of basketball analysis.

Enough said.

A player's performance decreasing or not doesn't mean that the pressure doesn't greatly rise.

LeBron has played very well in the playoffs as a whole, but his play decreases on the biggest stage. Take '07 for example, his overall number dropped from lets say the first round to the final round. As an example he scored roughly 28 PPG in the first round and that dropped to 22 PPG in the finals. His FG%, FT%, 3p%, etc all decreased. His turnovers skyrocketed.

Same thing holds true to this year. He was fantastic in the earlier rounds and has kind of disappeared in the Finals.

He's a stud in the early rounds, but hasn't been very impressive when the pressure is at its highest.

Seamhead
06-12-2011, 01:05 AM
A player's performance decreasing or not doesn't mean that the pressure doesn't greatly rise.

Right, and if performance doesn't vary as a whole, then what does that tell you?

It doesn't matter. It's a mute point.

LeBron has played very well in the playoffs as a whole, but his play decreases on the biggest stage. Take '07 for example, his overall number dropped from lets say the first round to the final round. As an example he scored roughly 28 PPG in the first round and that dropped to 22 PPG in the finals. His FG%, FT%, 3p%, etc all decreased. His turnovers skyrocketed.

He was also playing against the best defense in the league with little to no help offensively. Why, instead, cannot it not be credited to fatigue? Considering he had been carrying the Cavs throughout the playoffs, and had already had a tremendous series against the Pistons? Why must it be automatically attributed to his character, and not some other factor?

There's not sufficient evidence to support any of your claims, especially when your reasoning is ''the finals are just completely different". C'mon. Yes, the pressure is higher in the finals, obviously, but the difference is marginal. You can't shift the goal posts....

Same thing holds true to this year. He was fantastic in the earlier rounds and has kind of disappeared in the Finals.

Wade didn't have a very good ECF (at least anecdotally) -- should we go ahead and say that he just can't handle the pressure of the ECF? Yet, somehow, he's fine in the finals.

No -- that's ridiculous, isn't?

He's a stud in the early rounds, but hasn't been very impressive when the pressure is at its highest.

Right. There's a certain, incredibly highthresh hold of pressure where LeBron goes from being the best player in the planet to a small child. How is that in any way, shape, or form logical? There's little evidence to support the notion that the concept of clutch exists, let alone that it is as volatile as you're claiming it is.

Shark
06-12-2011, 01:07 AM
Lets go Raptors!

YEDN90
06-12-2011, 01:11 AM
But the bottom line remains the same, the more pressure, the more LeBron falters. We've seen him reach the finals twice. So far he has not done anything worth mentioning in the finals. If Dallas wins and LeBron continues this trend and moves to 0-2 in the finals, playing poorly in both of them, eventually people have to think it has less to do with the level of competition and fatigue and more with his mentality.

Seamhead
06-12-2011, 01:24 AM
But the bottom line remains the same, the more pressure, the more LeBron falters.

And that's simply not true. We have repeatedly seen LeBron put up ridiculous performances when pressure is at its highest.

The guy ****ing scored 25 consecutive points against the Pistons to end a game. And that's just an example. I'm gonna post this again. Maybe someone will read it this time:

Note that it was written before the NBA finals. The past 5 games aren't any of a sample to change any of the conclusions made in the article.

Again, what you're telling me is logically incongruous. His dip in performances cannot be attributed to lack of clutch, although the existence of such a concept isn't even definite, as he has repeatedly performed under pressure. And considering the difference in pressure between the NBA finals and another pressure situation is marginal at best, your explanation, and everyone else's, is a faulty one. If you were to be correct, then LeBron's character would have to consistently fail him in high pressure situations. That is not the case. Thus, LeBron's bad performances can be attributed to some other factor, or no factor at all -- in other words, the small sample of games does not serve us to make any hasty generalizations.

Seamhead
06-12-2011, 01:30 AM
And I'm out. Goodnight. Enjoy LeBron's toasting of the Mavs during the next 2 games.

RedRicanoBx
06-12-2011, 01:38 AM
Its obvious wade lied cause after he coughed he said did anybody hear me cough ? smh hes a F***ing lame I hate his acting and all ! same guy that got rolled off in a wheelchair for his arm LMFAOOOOO Ima get #41 tat if Dirk does a video coughing on the championship trophy LMFAOOOO

Double Down
06-12-2011, 01:39 AM
Interesting read from Yahoo:

Column: Dwyane Wade should know better than to drag LeBron James into another drama and distraction. http://yhoo.it/k9os8k

americaspasttim
06-12-2011, 03:06 AM
Closed...