PDA

View Full Version : good guys - bad guys

jockrider
06-10-2011, 03:36 PM
i grew up watching WWE and it was cool seeing the heels (the bad guys) take on the face(good guys) sometimes i rooted for the heels because they were so bad *** haha. stone cold vs the rock.

anyways what nba teams would you consider heel and face? and why?

uprightciti
06-10-2011, 03:45 PM
Good Guys:

Kobe
Amare
Dwight
Melo
CP3
Durrant
Westbrook
Griffin
Curry (not Eddie)
Lee
Gay
Allen
D Williams

Bad Guys:

Lebron
Rose
Wade
Bosh
Noah
Boozer
Cousins
Ellis
Dirk
Wall
Randolph
Garrnet
Pierce

jockrider
06-10-2011, 03:47 PM
Good Guys:

Kobe
Amare
Dwight
Melo
CP3
Durrant
Westbrook
Griffin
Curry (not Eddie)
Lee
Gay
Allen
D Williams

Bad Guys:

Lebron
Rose
Wade
Bosh
Noah
Boozer
Cousins
Ellis
Dirk
Wall
Randolph
Garrnet
Pierce

haaha i consider those guys heels for some reason. and good call on ellis he seems like the ultimate heel.

Ebbs
06-10-2011, 03:49 PM
Good Guys:

Kobe
Amare
Dwight
Melo
CP3
Durrant
Westbrook
Griffin
Curry (not Eddie)
Lee
Gay
Allen
D Williams

Bad Guys:

Lebron
Rose
Wade
Bosh
Noah
Boozer
Cousins
Ellis
Dirk
Wall
Randolph
Garrnet
Pierce

How are guys like Pierce and Dirk considered bad guys? Loyal franchise players are a rare breed... I would consider Kobe more of a bad guy than either of those two.

DoJoTheSlasher
06-10-2011, 03:49 PM
Good Guys:

Kobe
Amare
Dwight
Melo
CP3
Durrant
Westbrook
Griffin
Curry (not Eddie)
Lee
Gay
Allen
D Williams

Bad Guys:

Lebron
Rose
Wade
Bosh
Noah
Boozer
Cousins
Ellis
Dirk
Wall
Randolph
Garrnet
Pierce

How is Dirk a bad guy? How is Melo a good guy?

Mikeleafs
06-10-2011, 03:53 PM
How is Bosh bad?? LOL The guy couldnt hurt a fly.... hahaha He's more of an idiot if anything...

jockrider
How are guys like Pierce and Dirk considered bad guys? Loyal franchise players are a rare breed... I would consider Kobe more of a bad guy than either of those two.

dirk is definitely a good guy imo pierce i think isn't though more to do with his personality.

PhillyFaninLA
How is Kobe good?

In CO he at best cheated on his wife and worst raped someone. A good person doesn't mouth off about teammates, a good person doesn't make demands that got Shaq traded and almost got himself traded. A good person doesn't make homophobic statements to others. A good person doesn't trash their roots.

Aside from his basketball game nothing is good about Kobe.

jockrider
06-10-2011, 03:54 PM
How is Bosh bad?? LOL The guy couldnt hurt a fly.... hahaha He's more of an idiot if anything...

its cause he's apart of the nwo:D

uprightciti
06-10-2011, 04:10 PM
Dirk is bad because he killed the lakers and okc this season
Bosh is bad because he is with the heat
Kobe is good because he is not lebron

ChitownSports16
06-10-2011, 04:14 PM
How is Dirk a bad guy? How is Melo a good guy?

He's a Knick fan...

kozelkid
06-10-2011, 04:16 PM
Wow this thread will fail. As most threads in the PSD, it will turn into some subjective player bashing argument. :rolleyes:

fin_frenzy_84
06-10-2011, 04:18 PM
Good Guys:

Kobe
Amare
Dwight
Melo
CP3
Durrant
Westbrook
Griffin
Curry (not Eddie)
Lee
Gay
Allen
D Williams

Bad Guys:

Lebron
Rose
Wade
Bosh
Noah
Boozer
Cousins
Ellis
Dirk
Wall
Randolph
Garrnet
Pierce

Why would Rose and Dirk be considered a bad guy?

jockrider
06-10-2011, 04:20 PM
Why would Rose and Dirk be considered a bad guy?

yeah rose is definitely a good guy.

fin_frenzy_84
06-10-2011, 04:22 PM
yeah rose is definitely a good guy.

Why would Rose and Dirk be considered bad lol They just play the game and dont talk or showboat. It is a knick fan who made the list. Of course he hates the bulls.

jockrider
06-10-2011, 04:23 PM
Why would Rose and Dirk be considered bad lol They just play the game and dont talk or showboat. It is a knick fan who made the list. Of course he hates the bulls.

yeah rose durant are probably the top good guys in the league but they'll change soon;)

Crackadalic
06-10-2011, 04:25 PM
Lol. the heat is like the NWO. kobe is the rock and durant can be triple H. O and theres no difference between nba and wwe refs. there all the same if you get what im saying:hide:

DoJoTheSlasher
06-10-2011, 04:26 PM
Melo is so overrated by the way. He also slapped Mardy Collins in the Nuggets/Knicks brawl and then preceded to run away... He is a "thug". Don't see Dirk, Durant, Rose etc... doing this.

mustaine
06-10-2011, 04:37 PM
Good Guys:

Kobe
Amare
Dwight
Melo
CP3
Durrant
Westbrook
Griffin
Curry (not Eddie)
Lee
Gay
Allen
D Williams

Bad Guys:

Lebron
Rose
Wade
Bosh
Noah
Boozer
Cousins
Ellis
Dirk
Wall
Randolph
Garrnet
Pierce

Look, I like Kobe but no way in hell is he a good guy. Melo is also bad in my opinion (still a fan of his).

Also, Rose and Dirk just can't be bad guys, those are two of most likeable high profile players in the NBA along with Durant and Griffin. Also, Duncan deserves a praise for being a good guy... Mr. Professional right there.

Master Mind
06-10-2011, 04:53 PM
Anything Miami is bad, everything else is good...:shrug:

goldenstater
06-10-2011, 05:00 PM
Good Guys:

Kobe
Amare
Dwight
Melo
CP3
Durrant
Westbrook
Griffin
Curry (not Eddie)
Lee
Gay
Allen
D Williams

Bad Guys:

Lebron
Rose
Wade
Bosh
Noah
Boozer
Cousins
Ellis
Dirk
Wall
Randolph
Garrnet
Pierce

:facepalm: He was Nothing but class all year! your list blows.

jockrider
06-10-2011, 05:02 PM
:facepalm: He was Nothing but class all year! your list blows.

being a bad guy doesn't necessarily mean your a horrible person. its basically the rebels ellis game is unorthodox he goes out there with no regards does what he wants.

goldenstater
06-10-2011, 05:10 PM
being a bad guy doesn't necessarily mean your a horrible person. its basically the rebels ellis game is unorthodox he goes out there with no regards does what he wants.

cause thats his job. unfortunately thats what they asked of him. in a team that plays no D and only scores he is their #1 asset cause he is a top scorer in the league. cause the kid can score at will and tries i don't think that makes him a "bad guy". dude has worked harder than anyone on that team this year, even to make his team better( he is just not a #1 guy).

Da Knicks
06-10-2011, 05:18 PM
Good guys imo

1. Nash
2. G. Hill
3. Stat
4. Rose
5. D. Lee

Douche bags

1. Kobe
2. Lebron
3. Pierce
4. Garnett
5. Ellis

Headcase

1. Artest
2. S. Jackson
3. Noah
4. Arenas
5. Cousins

ChitownSports16
06-10-2011, 05:26 PM
Good guys imo

1. Nash
2. G. Hill
3. Stat
4. Rose
5. D. Lee

Douche bags

1. Kobe
2. Lebron
3. Pierce
4. Garnett
5. Ellis

Headcase

1. Artest
2. S. Jackson
3. Noah4. Arenas
5. Cousins

I agree with all this but, not the bolded... Im :confused: on that one...

LongWayFromHome
06-10-2011, 06:03 PM
The op asks for TEAMS not players (though players are fun too)

I'm sure he's asking cuz he considers the MAVS the good guys and Heat the bad guys.

As far as other good guys bad guys teams I would go

Good
Bulls
Thunder
Spurs
Nuggets
76ers
Magic
Hornets
Blazer
Celtics

Bad
Lakers
Knicks
Nets
Memphis
Warriors
Wizards

I could give more reasons but that's the way they naturally occur in my head. I think if I was more critical BOS would be bad guys but because they were the Lakers nemesis they appear good to me.

uptownfan
06-10-2011, 06:19 PM
Good Guys:

Kobe
Amare
Dwight
Melo
CP3
Durrant
Westbrook
Griffin
Curry (not Eddie)
Lee
Gay
Allen
D Williams

Bad Guys:

Lebron
Rose
Wade
Bosh
Noah
Boozer
Cousins
Ellis
Dirk
Wall
Randolph
Garrnet
Pierce
Rose a bad guy? That makes complete sense :rolleyes:. Don't let your extreme hate for the Bulls cloud your judgement too much. Rose is one of the most down to earth and humble stars that this league has.

E.O.21
06-10-2011, 06:21 PM

I'm sure he's asking cuz he considers the MAVS the good guys and Heat the bad guys.

Good
Bulls
Thunder
Spurs
Nuggets
76ers
Magic
Hornets
Blazer
Celtics

Bad
Lakers
Knicks
Nets
Memphis
Warriors
Wizards

I could give more reasons but that's the way they naturally occur in my head. I think if I was more critical BOS would be bad guys but because they were the Lakers nemesis they appear good to me.

wtf? why?

ATL-ALL-DAY
06-10-2011, 06:40 PM
With the sh.it he said about the fans, how is Joe Johnson not mentioned as a bad guy at all?

I'm all for everything Atlanta but I would thank the heavens above if he broke his face again

NetsPaint
06-10-2011, 09:40 PM
He could be a chicken heel:laugh2:.

Ellis isn't a heel. Having a "rebel" look isn't heelish if you're going by wrestling standards. Austin is a face, but does heelish things, and you don't see Ellis Stone Cold Stunning opposing teams and refs.

Kobe is more of a Triple H. Dominant, highly respected, and can be a heel and a face.

Nash is the league's ultimate face. Classy pass-first PG future Hall Of Famer who always gives it his all.

blastmasta26
06-11-2011, 12:11 PM

Good
Bulls
Thunder
Spurs
Nuggets
76ers
Magic
Hornets
Blazer
Celtics

Bad
Lakers
Knicks
Nets
Memphis
Warriors
Wizards

I don't understand any of your bad team choices other than the Lakers to be honest. And the Celtics should definitely be a bad team, I hate both LA and Boston but I always rooted for the Lakers over them.

ManningToTyree
06-11-2011, 12:34 PM
this is a really dumb thread idea

Slimsim
06-11-2011, 12:47 PM
bad

Miami

good

every One ELSE

Not trying to bait but on PSD ESPN and Sports radio Everyone Not Named Miami heats are good while Miami is pure evil and a bunch of cheaters