PDA

View Full Version : the mavs are that good...

mdm692
06-10-2011, 12:21 AM
Theres bunch of threads about this and that all being bs and stupid ****. . .but this thread is actually true

The mavs are really that good. Defense is underrrated, when their offense is clicking on all cylinders theyre arguably one of the best in the nba. Dirk has been spectacular specially getting to the line and making shots with the clock winding down. They did a great job on durant on wcf, theyre doing a extraordinary job on lechoke. Not to mention carlisle is underrated as a coach as well(barea on starting line up great move). Marion and tyson chandlers defense has been intense energetic just what the mavs needed. Lastly the jet was right lechoke cant guard him for 7 games.

I can keep going and going but let the discussion begin

mdm692
06-10-2011, 12:23 AM
also much respect for the mavs attitude no celebration or nothing until they win the championship.

By the way i never like the mavs i had em going out vs portland, theyve turned me into believer since okc series

Sly Guy
06-10-2011, 12:30 AM
this was the first 'dallas'-style game of the series. Hopefully it's the result of subtle game plan changes they can implement in the next 2 in Miami. Even tho the series was tied 2-2 going into tonight, I thought the Heat had outplayed the Mavs up to that point.

desertrat218
Dirk is on a mission! Can you name any other Euro star that led their team to an NBA Title? Dirk could be the first!

210Don
lebron is horrible

LA_Raiders
06-10-2011, 12:32 AM
They are alright... I hope they win on Sunday

John Walls Era
06-10-2011, 12:33 AM
Wow what a great thread. Theres no way anyone would've known that they were good before this was made.

HouRealCoach
06-10-2011, 12:34 AM
^^^Be forreal

But whats more amazing is that the Mavs are missing 3 key players

Dirk is hella clutch and has changed very much from the 2006 & 2007 Dirk, Gotta be happy becuz Dirk, Kidd, Marion, Butler, Chandler, Terry, and Peja will all get rings before they retire

But the Mavs are that good... Still shocked on the way they ran thru the Lakers

and even tho Barea gets carried away at times he is underrated

JonnyBrav000
06-10-2011, 12:43 AM
Let's go, Dallas is looking great! Best thing about the series is that Dallas is up, and people are starting to finally find out that Lebron isn't even the best player on his own team, D Wade is, Ive been saying this for a long time and now some of you can finally agree.

VladTheImpaler
06-10-2011, 12:45 AM
Wow what a great thread. Theres no way anyone would've known that they were good before this was made.

There's a poster who is insisting the Mavs didn't win. The Mavs still aren't getting full credit, and likely won't even if they win Sunday.

king4day
06-10-2011, 12:54 AM
Let's not get carried away. It's not like the Mavs have dominated this series. Heat could win the next two and it wouldn't be a surprise.
Mavs do have a lotta guys that they 'banded together' to make this run possible.

If Dallas wins, I hope Cuban sends a championship ring to MJ for literally giving Chandler to Dallas.