PDA

View Full Version : Is the Miami heat being coddled?

7gameseries
06-09-2011, 11:18 PM
ive been a guest on this site for a while on this site, and ive been noticing a trend lately over the past,say 5 months or so that soo many legitimate threads reguarding lebron or the heat and either how they got together, lebron's mom or girl getting banged, and stuff other stuff reguarding them

this is a sports forum, as long as people arent being disrespectful to other members everything should be allowed as long as it is within the guidelines

teams shouldnt be coddled, miami heat fans are the most coddled team on this forum, its funny how people can make a thread criticizing lebron or the heat and it gets locked/deleted but anyone can come and say: the timberwolves suck, the cavs suck, certain bench players suck. but when its a lebron thread, discussing either his play or his offcoure life it is deleted or locked

especially when the link and the person talking about it is credible: http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=625406

steven A smith said something about lebron, the mod locks it because he believes

"I already stated that I am personally killing threads with blog/bs attachments going after Bron or the Heat for the time being.

CLOSED"

but when people make threads reguarding pau gasol and his situation with shannon brown/kobe, its fine and it goes on for pages and pages. and their sources are even less credible than the lebron ones

i dont mean to come at the moderators or anything, especially on my first day on this forum and my first post, but lets be serious

Lebron james isnt a part of your family, he aint your daddy , he isnt your brother or sister. stop coddling him

how does talking about lebron and "speculation" and crap reguarding his offcourt stuff a problem, but people can talk about pau gasol like its nothing

you can make a thread dissing heat fans and get 300 replies http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=625146

saying they have the worst fans in the nba, but when you talk about the heat players, we coddle them like babys

it seems like moderators think they are individual Gods or government officials on this site

you go to insidehoops.com forum, we dont get this coddling crap.

and of course the mods wont let this thread go on for more than 1 page because this thread "attacks them" or is somehow off topic

but thanks for reading tho, appreciate it

in my opinion i dont think the mods on this site are fair compared to all the other forums out there. but what i do respect about this site: everyone hates each other

and thats what makes fans great, supporting their team, defending their players(without being disrespectful or flaming), just good clean debate. on this site i also noticed the forum members cant even defend some of the points they make without coming at other members and saying disrespectful to eachother, so to you the members, stop making stupid 5 word replies, if someone comes here, asks a question or something, and you say : google it

wth??? really? have some respect for each other, even if you hate each others teams, hate the teams, make valid arguments, no need to curse out the fans

forums are about DEBATE, Information, blogging, and CREDIBLE information

so my message to you today is: get along, this is a great time of year, can you remember any time over the last 10 years in which we all hated each other like this?

heat fans vs bulls fans, knicks vs heat, bulls vs knicks, celtics vs everyone

suns vs spurs, nuggets vs lakers, mavs vs lakers and on and on

where was this back in 05 or so??? we should enjoy this, but hate the players not the forum members

thanks for reading

and as the members say on htis site:

:clap: in b4thel0ck

7gameseries
06-09-2011, 11:24 PM
look at this, i have credible evidence:http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/member.php?u=62561

"i wanna ban you so bad..." post #7 on this man's page

how can a mod say things like this? they are attacking users now?

how can this be fair!

for goodness sakes, this forum operates like a mexican drug cartel!

tredigs
06-09-2011, 11:26 PM
Every legitimate Heat/Lebron thread (whether it's bashing them or not - which most tend to) is allowed to stay open from what I've seen.

The posts that are started with a clear bias/hate to them that offer nothing but vitriol are closed. It's as simple as that.

I'm personally all for intelligent criticism of teams, but the incessant Heat bashing just for the sake of jealousy and/or hatred get tiresome quick, and truly offer nothing but negativity to the board. The mods are right to close those ones. And you have to realize that these "mods" aren't paid by PSD, they're regular posters like everyone else, of course some of them are going to exercise a bias as well on occasion.

Take off the subjective glasses and it's all clear as day.

cambovenzi
06-09-2011, 11:29 PM
Is the Miami heat being coddled?

I don't know, is they?

:laugh2:

7gameseries
06-09-2011, 11:33 PM
I don't know, is they?

:laugh2:

the maturity of these forum members also amazes me, not my first language, have some damn respect:facepalm:

Raps18-19 Champ
06-09-2011, 11:34 PM
This will be locked.

So I selected that they are strict even when this is a legit argument.

FriedTofuz
06-09-2011, 11:35 PM
7gameseries, DarKRaidEr3, gbpackers12 believe mods are unfair? why is that? Raps 08-09 champs too. why is that guys?

Raps18-19 Champ
06-09-2011, 11:38 PM
7gameseries, DarKRaidEr3, gbpackers12 believe mods are unfair? why is that? Raps 08-09 champs too. why is that guys?

I say they are strict.

But actually, they are a little more lenient.

Too much Miami threads. Granted, they are not always talking about the same thing.

So I guess the amount of Miami threads is fair.

7gameseries
06-09-2011, 11:40 PM
I say they are strict.

But actually, they are a little more lenient.

Too much Miami threads. Granted, they are not always talking about the same thing.

So I guess the amount of Miami threads is fair.

soo many stupid threads: should phil jackson coach the heat, knicks

and other dumb threads that should be moved tothe indivial team section of the forums

bholly
06-09-2011, 11:43 PM
Pretty sure the people who own this site can moderate it however they like. If they want it to be a site where people can talk about basketball without the forum filling with the gossipy tabloid ********, or with every second thread being about LeBron, then they're allowed.

If you want a forum where you can talk about basketball gossip and say whatever you want when you want, then start it yourself.

PSD is privately owned. There is no 'fair'.

Fnom11
06-09-2011, 11:45 PM
You're dumb

7gameseries
06-09-2011, 11:45 PM
Pretty sure the people who own this site can moderate it however they like. If they want it to be a site where people can talk about basketball without the forum filling with the gossipy tabloid ********, or with every second thread being about LeBron, then they're allowed.

If you want a forum where you can talk about basketball gossip and say whatever you want when you want, then start it yourself.

PSD is privately owned. There is no 'fair'.

there should be a lebron thread, there should have been a carmelo thread. i mean it gets annoying, the mods allow this forum to be cluttered, anyone can make a thread

7gameseries
06-09-2011, 11:46 PM
You're dumb

wow, again with the disrespect that will undoubtedly go unnoticed by the moderators

Sly Guy
06-09-2011, 11:46 PM
when I was new to this site, I thought the mods were a little on the nazi side compared to other forums I've posted on. Now, watching all the hate threads blossom like wildflowers in spring since 'the decision', I don't blame them for the lock and ban-hammer.*

*Most of the time

HouRealCoach
06-09-2011, 11:52 PM
If they allowed LeBron to get bashed as much as people want to then this wouldnt even be called the NBA forum and they would have to change the name of this site to "www.bashlebrondaily.com"

The people on the forums have nothing better to do... and some of them are grown :pity:

Hawkeye15
06-09-2011, 11:54 PM
post that in the GT if you desire