PDA

View Full Version : Dirk 100% for game 5....

unbiasedfanofbb
06-08-2011, 01:21 AM
I keep seeing post saying things like "I cant wait to see dirk 100% again for game 5 look at what he did tonite" over and over.

I would love to see everyone healthy, both teams at 100 as no excuses as to who wins. However, seriously how many of you have gotten over the flu in a day????

S.N. Im not a fan of either team, so dont start with comments of the like. However, just wanted to throw out there could you imagine how different this series would be if butler was playing. I see heat fans saying its an excuse but to put things in perspective it would be like bosh sitting out the finals for you.

The 916 Guy
06-08-2011, 01:33 AM
However, seriously how many of you have gotten over the flu in a day????

Uhh I have? The flu usually only lasts like 24 hours.

But yeah it would be cool if both teams were healthy.

LA_Raiders
06-08-2011, 01:34 AM
Rest, and a couple of penisiline shots should do it...

Ma

Shareeb_omac2
06-08-2011, 01:39 AM
I don't know if this has anything to do with the argument you proposed but Dirk said it was a sinus infection in his post game comments.

I think he will fine as long as the fever is gone by then.

unbiasedfanofbb
06-08-2011, 01:41 AM
Your thinking of a virus from food, these typically last 24 to 48 hours. The flu acording to CDC lasts between 1 and 2 weeks. Or are the members who have responded super human...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Influenza

LA_Raiders
06-08-2011, 02:09 AM
He might get more players sick...

MTar786
06-08-2011, 02:20 AM
I keep seeing post saying things like "I cant wait to see dirk 100% again for game 5 look at what he did tonite" over and over.

I would love to see everyone healthy, both teams at 100 as no excuses as to who wins. However, seriously how many of you have gotten over the flu in a day????

S.N. Im not a fan of either team, so dont start with comments of the like. However, just wanted to throw out there could you imagine how different this series would be if butler was playing. I see heat fans saying its an excuse but to put things in perspective it would be like bosh sitting out the finals for you.

i wouldnt take it as an excuse. IMHO butler would put dallas over the top.. but then again. tis nba finals could have been a sweep for miami. or could have been 3-1 to dallas. No one has proved who's better yet. the only real win in my eyes was game 1 in miami. but i feel dallas would have whooped miami tonight if dirk wasnt sick. add butler to that? it would have been a MUCH harder dallas team to beat. btw u forgot to mention haywood. he's out. so dirk with flu, butler and haywood. I wish butler was back. i have a feeling he's perfectly fine but theyre scared to play him because of rust and they dont want him to ruin the chemistry. ad he been back i think they would have used a starting line-up of

kidd
butler
marion
dirk
chandler

thats a lot better than barea or stevenson. stevenson is good in spurts. jj is good to change the pace. butler is more all around. AND he's the slasher they deperately need

unbiasedfanofbb
06-08-2011, 02:48 AM
Butlers average scoreing was 15ppg, if Im not mistaken its the second highest on the team besides dirk. How could it not affect the team.

Phenomenonsense
06-08-2011, 09:14 AM
Rest, and a couple of penisiline shots should do it...

Ma

Penis iline-r? A new makeup by cover girl? lol

BALLER R
06-08-2011, 09:25 AM
i have still, but you gotta do a ton on running or any kind of cardio. put on hot sauce on everything you eat and you will sweat it out. trust me that words i done that a thousand times. Dirk has some of the best medical staff in the world in sure he can get over it in 3 days