PDA

View Full Version : LeBron has all-time worst performance with 8 points

NYSpirit1
06-08-2011, 12:17 AM
I thought his Game 4 performance alone deserved a whole new thread because tonight was a completely different story than the original Mr. Invisible thread.

LeBron's performance was historically bad. For someone who was so hyped, "The Decision", compared to Michael Jordan, even Scottie Pippen calling him better than Jordan, he's having one of the worst Finals series ever for a top 3 player in the NBA. I mean this guy got an entire TV show to announce where he's playing next year.

8 points? Wow. That was just shocking. The entire game I was waiting for a Jordan-like moment, where James was supposed to be putting up like 30-40 in heroic efforts based on his hype alone. He's looked like a role player and Wade has played like the true Jordan successor. At this point, the Jordan comment by Pippen was just an insult. Although I don't have specific numbers in front of me, there is no way Jordan ever came close to having that bad or that invisible of a game during his Finals appearances. He always came up big in the big moments.

LeBron's numbers in this series are much more in line with Andre Iguodala than Michael Jordan. 17.3 points, 6.3 assists and 7.3 rebounds per game. About half of Jordan's production in his Finals appearances. His invisible play is shocking in itself. He only shot the ball 11 times in Game 4. This is supposed to be the best player in the NBA.

Important statistic: The lowest point total Jordan had at ages 33, 34 and 35 in the ENTIRE playoffs from 95-98 was 17 -- ONCE. Besides that, it was 21 once. And all the rest of his playoff games were above 22 points. To sum that up, Jordan scored over 22 points in every single playoff game at an older age from 1995-98 except for two games.

Jordan AVERAGED 31.2 points in the 1991 NBA Finals, 35.8 points in the 1992 NBA Finals, 41 points in the 1993 NBA Finals, 27.3 points in the 1996 NBA Finals, 32.3 points in the 1997 NBA Finals and 33.5 points in the 1998 NBA Finals. In other words, Jordan can mop the floor with LeBron.

I want the Heat to win the series and I want LeBron to do well. I think if the Heat win it will lead Chris Paul to the thinking that he wants to team up with Melo and Amare. So don't take this as a LeBron bashing -- because it's important for the Knicks for the Heat to win. But this is just the worst performance I've ever seen by a superstar of his mold.

MFFL==FML
06-08-2011, 12:19 AM
It appears Dirk Nowitzki is closer to Michael Jordan's legacy than Lebron... and Dirk really isn't even close at all... Lebron has a lot to prove.

LA_Raiders
06-08-2011, 12:22 AM
remember he was playing Defence, lol

king4day
06-08-2011, 12:24 AM
I'm altering the title to not make this a hate thread.

effen5
06-08-2011, 12:25 AM

Jason Terry 17 points

:laugh:

DoMeFavors
06-08-2011, 12:27 AM
Wade would have never done that, thats why LeBron is on Wades team right now. Thats why Wade has a ring. LeBron has never won a championship because of games like this. Wade is the best player in the NBA and in 10 years when this team is talked about Wade will be the best player.

LA_Raiders
06-08-2011, 12:27 AM
He is just a sidekick. What do you guys expect??? Give him a break...

poleandreel
06-08-2011, 12:28 AM

learn to spell defense.

still1ballin
06-08-2011, 12:31 AM
lebron 8 pts:laugh2:

hugepatsfan
06-08-2011, 12:32 AM
It was a pretty bad shooting performance, but he had 7 assists and 9 boards. I didn't get to see the game in its entirety (saw bits and pieces here and there) so I can't comment on his defense. There is a hell of a lot more to the game than scoring.

hugepatsfan
06-08-2011, 12:33 AM
I'm almost starting to understand why some people pull for Lebron (despite his douchebagginess) just because of the unwarranted hate he receives... almost.

Sadds The Gr8
06-08-2011, 12:34 AM
chokejob

RocketsRule
06-08-2011, 12:36 AM
It was a pretty bad shooting performance, but he had 7 assists and 9 boards. I didn't get to see the game in its entirety (saw bits and pieces here and there) so I can't comment on his defense. There is a hell of a lot more to the game than scoring.

This. And it's obvious that he isn't looking to score in this series. He's trying to be the play-maker to allow Dwayne Wade (who is playing phenomenal) and Chris Bosh to exploit their match-ups.

And right now he's just shooting badly, that's it. He was making the majority of those same shots against the Bulls and now he can't seem to get them to fall. To call this "the worst Finals performance in history" is just wrong.

justinnum1
06-08-2011, 12:36 AM
played like ****, he will play better for a game 5 win

Stuckey#3
06-08-2011, 12:37 AM
Jordan's all time low in the Finals was 22 points... twice.
One of the time's he was 34.

Yanks All Day
06-08-2011, 12:38 AM
I can understand last game, his defense was on point. Tonight was just bad. He deferred WAY too much to everyone else and didn't get into any kind of rhythm while playing bad defense. Bad time to have a bad game, but it is just one game. Series tied 2-2, with 2 of the last 3 on his home court. A lot can happen, but he should still be confident.

NYKnicksAllDay
06-08-2011, 12:40 AM
This. And it's obvious that he isn't looking to score in this series. He's trying to be the play-maker to allow Dwayne Wade (who is playing phenomenal) and Chris Bosh to exploit their match-ups.

And right now he's just shooting badly, that's it. He was making the majority of those same shots against the Bulls and now he can't seem to get them to fall. To call this "the worst Finals performance in history" is just wrong.

Pretty sure he was saying it was LeBron's all time worst performance, not worst in finals history. I could be wrong though.

metsfan4ever
06-08-2011, 12:41 AM
8 points, and he suppose be Jordan

EaglesJackson10
06-08-2011, 12:42 AM
I think we have to call this a choke job. He hasn't scored in single digits all year and he chooses an NBA Finals game where he can put the other team away to do it? That sounds a lot like a choke to me. If they lose this series the "Next Jordan" thing is done with.

rmonte4
06-08-2011, 12:42 AM
This is the finals, and you gotta call it how it is. Lebron is sucking. I dont want to hear the 'defense' defense anymore :)

Stuckey#3
06-08-2011, 12:45 AM
To play devil's advocate Kobe scored 8 points in 37 minutes in game 4 of the 2000 NBA Finals.

Lakerhead4ever
06-08-2011, 12:46 AM
although it is the nba finals, its just one game.

i think he got out of rhythm due to wade taking over the game..but no excuses

he messed up and he will most likely be ripped apart till the next game

showtym24
06-08-2011, 12:48 AM
To play devil's advocate Kobe scored 8 points in 37 minutes in game 4 of the 2000 NBA Finals.

He was also a 21 year old no where near his prime yet. :eyebrow:

12to85
06-08-2011, 12:50 AM
Imagine Jordan, kobe, magic, bird or any other great player putting up only 8 points in a finals game. If LeBrick doesnt take over for the rest of the series then he should be stripped of his self proclaimed title as the "king"

Lakerhead4ever
06-08-2011, 12:50 AM
LIES
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7Lp5aQq4zI

he had 28 points, with a sore ankle

thank u very much try again

showtym24
06-08-2011, 12:54 AM
LIES
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7Lp5aQq4zI

he had 28 points, with a sore ankle

thank u very much try again

He meant game 5. He was playing on a very hurt ankle that forced him to miss game 3 though.

hugepatsfan
06-08-2011, 12:56 AM
I think people calling this a choke need to learn what the word means. Playing a poor game is not choking.

LA_Raiders
06-08-2011, 12:56 AM
DWade saying; "My Team" Sorry LeBron you are getting what you asked for...

tredigs
06-08-2011, 12:57 AM
Four things:

1: Poor offensive night from Lebron given his lack of tenacity on the attack. He needs to take the reigns and not allow himself to shoot so infrequently and lose rhythm like that - even if Wade and Bosh are that hot.

2: Jordan never had offensive players as good as D. Wade (and to a lesser extent Bosh) to defer two. He was relied upon FAR more offensively. Lebron - on the Cavs - would never, ever have a game of 8 points. Context, people.

3: He is not Jordan, and has never compared himself to Jordan. Their games are not similar. I question all the people who actually saw Jordan play and can honestly compare the two in such a literal sense.

4: We are seeing (again) that D. Wade is one of the greatest Finals performers in NBA history, I'll choose to just sit back and enjoy the show rather than wasting my energy lambasting Lebron on some unaggressive games offensively.

Jewelz0376
06-08-2011, 12:58 AM
You know what it reminded me off...It was almost like the Bos series last year...He didn't even seem engaged on offense at all... It wasn't that he only had 8 pts but he wasn't aggressive at all...

towlsmoke420
06-08-2011, 01:00 AM
Delonte Strikes Again

SP17
06-08-2011, 01:00 AM
Just a bad game..He will bounce back in game 5..Dallas should be scared.

Mrphilly
06-08-2011, 01:05 AM
I think people calling this a choke need to learn what the word means. Playing a poor game is not choking.

Exactly!!!! Lebron had a horrible game, but what does that have to do with choking. The whole heat team had a bad 10 minute stretch.

To the people that say Jordan would never do this. Lebron is not ****ing Jordan!!!

Neither is Kobe, Wade, or anybody else. Stop expecting a Jordan Performance and you wont be disappointed when you dont get one.

KingPosey
06-08-2011, 01:07 AM

he sure as **** wasnt i the 4th quarter today. I guarantee you cant argue he was if you watch it again

Kashmir13579
06-08-2011, 01:07 AM
Like most of you, i love to see him fail.

towlsmoke420
06-08-2011, 01:11 AM
Like most of you, i love to see him fail.

Lebron: I Made 50 million this year

KingPosey
06-08-2011, 01:12 AM
The reason I have a hard time going with the "he is facilitating" excuse is because, He always facilitates, and scores, and defends. Thats why he controls the ball like a PG.

And the Heat decided to let him keep playing his style because it was hurting the team early on in the season when they tried different things, why in the world would he choose the finals to completely shift his role, especially when the team is dying for another scorer?

That just doesnt make sense to me.

SportsAndrew25
06-08-2011, 01:13 AM
Scottie Pippen ----> :hide:

SportsAndrew25
06-08-2011, 01:14 AM
Oh Lebron is king alright! King of the twinks!

Kashmir13579
06-08-2011, 01:15 AM
Lebron: I Made 50 million this year

OK? that just adds to the reasons i want him to fail. Great point.:rolleyes:

As if that has any barring on his legacy.

towlsmoke420
06-08-2011, 01:17 AM

LMFAO. I like that answer

Jewelz0376
06-08-2011, 01:18 AM

:laugh2:

THE GIPPER
06-08-2011, 01:27 AM
I don't get how wade can dodge all the criticism when be played worse than lebron is now vs Chicago, but when bron has a few bad games it's as if he's not the best player in the world anymore and his legacy is ruined.

sportscrazy34
06-08-2011, 01:29 AM
Exactly!!!! Lebron had a horrible game, but what does that have to do with choking. The whole heat team had a bad 10 minute stretch.

To the people that say Jordan would never do this. Lebron is not ****ing Jordan!!!

Neither is Kobe, Wade, or anybody else. Stop expecting a Jordan Performance and you wont be disappointed when you dont get one.

I don't think its really that they want to see him be Jordan. They just expect to see some fire and heart. Isiah, MJ, Kobe Among others as the best player on the floor are gonna take it over not sit back and watch. Its the finals for gods sake.

SportsAndrew25
06-08-2011, 01:29 AM
Don't you dare attack King LeBrick! He IS the greatest all around player in NBA history, as the patron saint of bandwagon jumpers Scottie Pippen proclaimed! His spectacular 3-11 offensive performance was one for the ages! He is TRULY basketball royalty! :worthy:

SportsAndrew25
06-08-2011, 01:32 AM
Jason Terry 17 points

:laugh:Don't you DARE criticize LeBrick, the Duchess of South Beach!

Catfish1314
06-08-2011, 01:33 AM
I semi-defended his passive Game 3 performance, but he was plain bad tonight.

It wasn't just the 8 points and the mediocre shooting numbers, but he made really unusual decisions late in the game. When Dallas switched to a zone, Miami's offense struggled but the Heat had multiple opportunities to take the ball to the rim in transition. LeBron jogged the ball over halfcourt at least twice that I saw when he should have taken it to the rim. He's the best player in basketball but he's really, really not taking advantage of it.

wmudford
06-08-2011, 01:35 AM
Sure, he played bad. But i bet Jordan never took just 11 shots in a game either

SportsAndrew25
06-08-2011, 01:35 AM
He is just a sidekick. What do you guys expect??? Give him a break...How DARE thou art attack LeBrick! She is royalty and thou must bow down to her! Thou art an ******* for attacking our majesty!

sportscrazy34
06-08-2011, 01:38 AM
Sure, he played bad. But i bet Jordan never took just 11 shots in a game either

Would you only take 11 shots in a NBA finals game if you were the best player on the floor and scoring was your job?

SportsAndrew25
06-08-2011, 01:38 AM
8 points, and he suppose be JordanThou art full of ****! Lebrick, our Duchess of South Beach, IS BETTER THAN JORDAN, as proclaimeth Scottie, the Duke of Bandwagonsville.

LA_Raiders
06-08-2011, 01:43 AM
LeBroom talking like the leader of th team before the game, and playing like a sorry *** sidekick...

DWade should do the talking since he is the one that brings the balls to the game...

SportsAndrew25
06-08-2011, 01:44 AM
How DARE YOU PEASANTS??!!!!!! Thou MUST bow down to Queen LeBrick of South Beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If thou art dare attack Her Majesty, thou shalt be sentenced to DIE in the Tower of South Beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SeoulBeatz
06-08-2011, 01:45 AM
Heat fans can't be mad though, cause Wade is showing that's he's better than Lebron day in and day out.

Which is WHY LEBRON SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN CLEVELAND AND HELPED OUT HIS HOMETOWN TEAM!

but that's a whole nother story..

Enjoy your legacy as a sidekick Lebron, the championships will be sweet, but I know this is gonna bother you for the rest of your life.

Heat fans wouldn't defend you if you stayed in Cleveland, they wouldn't give a damn about you to be honest. They love Wade more than you homie!

But i'm done :)

Akagaminosteven
06-08-2011, 01:46 AM
I try not to hate on him, even as a Mavs fan. Simmons brought up an interesting point about him possibly being gassed.

I have to say, the amount of

"Friend: Lebron had 8 ****ing points tonight

Me: Not 1...Not 2...Not 3...Not 4...Not 5...Not 6...Not 7"

I keep seeing on Facebook is good for a chuckle. I imagine the Heat coming out full force in game 5.

Lim
06-08-2011, 01:52 AM
sure, he played bad. But i bet jordan never took just 11 shots in a game either

we have found a smart person on this forum!! Stop the presses, ring the church bell

SportsAndrew25
06-08-2011, 01:55 AM
They love Wade more than you homie!IAWTP. He is Wade's sidekick and nothing more.

SportsAndrew25
06-08-2011, 01:56 AM
Sure, he played bad. But i bet Jordan never took just 11 shots in a game eitherPost of the day. He just does not want the ball in a huge spot or huge game.

C-Style
06-08-2011, 01:56 AM
it was a pretty bad shooting performance, but he had 7 assists and 9 boards. I didn't get to see the game in its entirety (saw bits and pieces here and there) so i can't comment on his defense. there is a hell of a lot more to the game than scoring.

like the 4 to's he racked up???

SportsAndrew25
06-08-2011, 01:57 AM
we have found a smart person on this forum!! Stop the presses, ring the church bellLove your sig. :drool:

wmudford
06-08-2011, 02:00 AM
Would you only take 11 shots in a NBA finals game if you were the best player on the floor and scoring was your job?

Scoring was Mike's and is kobe's job. Lebron has more rolls to fill. I'm not saying he didn't have a bad game. But you can't compare him with michael in this particular game, because MJ would have never taken 11 shots. Even on a bad shooting night

we have found a smart person on this forum!! Stop the presses, ring the church bell

Thanks for the complement if it wasn't sarcastic, lol.

Sorry we just live in the age of sarcasm and hard to tell via typing

E.O.21
06-08-2011, 02:05 AM
Don't you dare attack King LeBrick! He IS the greatest all around player in NBA history, as the patron saint of bandwagon jumpers Scottie Pippen proclaimed! His spectacular 3-11 offensive performance was one for the ages! He is TRULY basketball royalty! :worthy:

Are you high?

OA SLAY
06-08-2011, 02:06 AM
Wade is the muythaphuccking man! LBJ can just put his co-captain hat on sit back n watch the show.

OA SLAY
06-08-2011, 02:10 AM
When wade wins MVp I can't wait to see the look on LBJs face

E.O.21
06-08-2011, 02:11 AM

He wont care, sorry

OA SLAY
06-08-2011, 02:13 AM
He wont care, sorry

:rolleyes::eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::rolleyes:

wmudford
06-08-2011, 02:13 AM
Wade is the muythaphuccking man! LBJ can just put his co-captain hat on sit back n watch the show.

Your incompetent

Wade choked this game. Where is the hate on him?

Last i heard, he joined 2 superstars as well

Doogolas
06-08-2011, 02:14 AM
wmudford if it makes you feel any better:

**** Dwyane Wade.

SportsAndrew25
06-08-2011, 02:16 AM
Are you high?No, thou peasant! I was paying my respects to LeBrick, the Duchess of South Beach!

OA SLAY
06-08-2011, 02:19 AM
Your incompetent

Wade choked this game. Where is the hate on him?

Last i heard, he joined 2 superstars as well

U obviously haven't been watching at all, without wade Mavs would be up right now genius. And last time I check wade was chillin at home when 2 lapdogs showed up on his front porch.

wmudford
06-08-2011, 02:27 AM
wmudford if it makes you feel any better:

**** Dwyane Wade.

Ah!!:speechless: Thank you bro

U obviously haven't been watching at all, without wade Mavs would be up right now genius. And last time I check wade was chillin at home when 2 lapdogs showed up on his front porch.

Without lebron Heat wouldn't have made it past Celtics and Bulls (guess you forgot that).

And that's ridiculous. I'm just gonna refrain myself on that one

Stuckey#3
06-08-2011, 02:29 AM
He wont care, sorry

He's already caring obviously... about the media criticizing his fourth quarter play.

It's either that or Z and Spoelstra are tag-teaming his mom.

MTar786
06-08-2011, 02:33 AM
I thought his Game 4 performance alone deserved a whole new thread because tonight was a completely different story than the original Mr. Invisible thread.

LeBron's performance was historically bad. For someone who was so hyped, "The Decision", compared to Michael Jordan, even Scottie Pippen calling him better than Jordan, he's having one of the worst Finals series ever for a top 3 player in the NBA. I mean this guy got an entire TV show to announce where he's playing next year.

8 points? Wow. That was just shocking. The entire game I was waiting for a Jordan-like moment, where James was supposed to be putting up like 30-40 in heroic efforts based on his hype alone. He's looked like a role player and Wade has played like the true Jordan successor. At this point, the Jordan comment by Pippen was just an insult. Although I don't have specific numbers in front of me, there is no way Jordan ever came close to having that bad or that invisible of a game during his Finals appearances. He always came up big in the big moments.

LeBron's numbers in this series are much more in line with Andre Iguodala than Michael Jordan. 17.3 points, 6.3 assists and 7.3 rebounds per game. About half of Jordan's production in his Finals appearances. His invisible play is shocking in itself. He only shot the ball 11 times in Game 4. This is supposed to be the best player in the NBA.

Important statistic: The lowest point total Jordan had at ages 33, 34 and 35 in the ENTIRE playoffs from 95-98 was 17 -- ONCE. Besides that, it was 21 once. And all the rest of his playoff games were above 22 points. To sum that up, Jordan scored over 22 points in every single playoff game at an older age from 1995-98 except for two games.

Jordan AVERAGED 31.2 points in the 1991 NBA Finals, 35.8 points in the 1992 NBA Finals, 41 points in the 1993 NBA Finals, 27.3 points in the 1996 NBA Finals, 32.3 points in the 1997 NBA Finals and 33.5 points in the 1998 NBA Finals. In other words, Jordan can mop the floor with LeBron.

I want the Heat to win the series and I want LeBron to do well. I think if the Heat win it will lead Chris Paul to the thinking that he wants to team up with Melo and Amare. So don't take this as a LeBron bashing -- because it's important for the Knicks for the Heat to win. But this is just the worst performance I've ever seen by a superstar of his mold.

its not fair to compare jordan to lebron. jordan is MUCH better. and even better than that when it comes to these type of situations. Also.. jordan was the scoring type of player. that isnt lebrons area of experties.
I do agree with you that this was the worst performance ever by a superstar. at times you would forget that 'lebron took his talents to south beach' I thought maybe he went back to cleveland lol. lebron played even worse than the numbers tell. the tip in and the two free fast break dunks got im to 8 or else he would have only ad 2 points all game!

BTW I wouldnt really use jordans last 3peat from 1996-1998 as anything to compare amazing nba finals play. wades 06 finals was better than 1996-98 jordan finals. In the last game of 1997 finals jordan went 15 of 35 from the field. theres no use mentioning 96. we all know the horrid shooting display we saw back then from MJ. the sick game was the only good game really in 97. in 98 he played pretty bad too. bad fg percentage. but hit the LAST SHOT in game 6which obviously deserves attention. people forget he also went 15 of 35 from the field in that game too.

The 91 and 92 finals NO ONE will ever be able to match what jordan did. thats where in my eyes jordan proved to be the greatest ever. he didnt even shoot many freetrows (meaning no help from te refs) and shot WAYYY above 50% from the field.
93 he averaged 40 points a game and also shot 50% from the field. AMAZING. but he did average 35 shots a game in that series too lol. The point is. if you want to call jordan invincable.. ok fine.. do it.. but lets atleast mention years that were deserving of that. IE his first 3peat not the second one where he chucks shots up and averages 41% from the field (96 finals)

MTar786
06-08-2011, 02:34 AM
btw. Im probably going to get kicked out of this forum now because i said jordan wasnt invincible from 96-98 lol. was nice knowing u guys!

wmudford
06-08-2011, 02:37 AM
btw. Im probably going to get kicked out of this forum now because i said jordan wasnt invincible from 96-98 lol. was nice knowing u guys!

GTFO...

jk. I :clap: your courage

MTar786
06-08-2011, 02:39 AM
i forgot to mention lebron played far worse than the numbers even say. if u take away the tip in and the 2 free fastbreak dunks he got he would have had 2 points on 1 for 8 shooting. he had a lot of turnovers too. He definately didnt seem ready for the moment. i expect him to play ALOT better in game 5 though. i expect him to go for 30-8-8 in game 5. i dont like him. but i dont see him having 3 terrible games in a row.

NBA-GMaster
06-08-2011, 02:40 AM
What a **** :o game for LeBron!! 8 pts!! :laugh:

pd7631
06-08-2011, 02:46 AM
Lebron doing what he did tonight doesn't really surprise me.......but what I did find surprising was J-Kidd's stat line:

39 minutes 0 points 3 rebounds 3 assists 3 steals 1 block 4 turnovers

....all that, and he still had the highest +/- in the game for either team. Just shows that the old guy makes his presence felt, even when the box score doesn't necessarily reflect it. Very solid effort from him defensively tonight too.

12evolution 9
06-08-2011, 02:54 AM
lebron needs to find his stroke and stop looking to defer... even if they dont call a foul go up strong..

dont know what happened today... Wade showed up Bosh Showed up , Lebron slackd off...

i dont expect him to play like this again.. .. just dissapointing how we keep givning the mavericks life..

sunsfan88
06-08-2011, 03:07 AM
LeBron's trying to be facilitator.

But dum*** Spoelstra needs to tell LBJ that he needs to be the main scorer not Wade. Wade has already put in a lot and is probably starting to get tired like Terry said.

Let Wade rebound, facilitate, etc so LeBron can just focus on scoring.

RapToronto95
06-08-2011, 03:08 AM
I have a feeling lebron didn't try as hard because he wants a game 6 in Miami, thus the opportunity to win the championship at home in Miami. We could see a whole different lebron in game 5 and 6. Of course this argument isn't the most logical cause normally you'd want to win ASAP but meh, just putting it out there :p

Dallas Tx4Life
06-08-2011, 03:42 AM
I have a feeling lebron didn't try as hard because he wants a game 6 in Miami, thus the opportunity to win the championship at home in Miami. We could see a whole different lebron in game 5 and 6. Of course this argument isn't the most logical cause normally you'd want to win ASAP but meh, just putting it out there :p

Lol... I am as big of a Lebron supporter as it gets and all... but... I cant even defend him on this one.. There is no way possible that that is the case... If it were, I wouldnt be a fan anymore.

PurpleJesus
06-08-2011, 04:00 AM
8 points tonight...championship in a week or so.

RapToronto95
06-08-2011, 04:11 AM
Lol... I am as big of a Lebron supporter as it gets and all... but... I cant even defend him on this one.. There is no way possible that that is the case... If it were, I wouldnt be a fan anymore.

Lol i know he never would do that, but sometimes I wonder if players would ever do that

pacman16
06-08-2011, 04:22 AM
if everyone wants the Jordan comparisons to stop, then stop making these threads!!! Lebron has even said himself he's no where to being as good as Jordan so why's everyone still comparing like he's the one bragging about being the all time best?
get a ****ing life

MalZee24
06-08-2011, 04:38 AM
Ok Lebron is missing some shots that he usually makes so u add those 6-8 shots and he's around 20 points. He just needs to get out of his shooting slump, something ALL player go through. In the mean time, he's nearly in double figures in both rebounds and assists. Hes not looking to score as much because Wade is on fire. He's looking to distribute and let wade go to work, just like when Lebron took over vs celtics and bulls. Lebron is also the best defender on the floor so he's doing his job. Lebron and wade don't care WHO is racking up points. They just want to win. I will admit though he should be scoring about ten more points though, somewhere around 20. Again, that's just a case where he needs to break out the slump and hit those shots he knows he can make. He'll be fine and I expect him to have a typical Lebron stat stuffing game in the next one.

mustaine
06-08-2011, 05:28 AM

It's worth mentioning that MJ logged those 21 points in a 20 point rout of the Hawks and the 17 in a 19 point rout against the Magic. So basically, two easy games for the Bulls but in fairness he didn't shoot great in either.

People trying to blame Spo are being silly, it was obvious in the fourth quarter yesteday that LeBron wanted nothing to do with the ball, he basically avoided getting it and when he did get the ball he threw it a way within a second most of the time.

But yeah, people need to stop comparing LeBron with MJ, there is nothing to compare. MJ was simply much better and that's not a knock on LeBron who is a very good basketball player and will possibly/probably be a top 10 player when he retires.

sharqstealth
06-08-2011, 05:45 AM
That's why he's called LECHOKE!

Saad
06-08-2011, 06:08 AM
I honestly dont know what happened. He sure did make that reporter who wrote that article about him disappearing on the offensive end look realll smart

Arch Stanton
06-08-2011, 06:49 AM
I guess Wade needs teammates who won't die in the moment.

TylerSL
06-08-2011, 06:54 AM
Miami needs to not do this. They are walking down a very scary path. They dont need to play with a "Lebron feed Wade all the time" mentality. They need to play like they have these entire playoffs. With a "Wade and James, you guys go out set people up and play together" mentality rather than have James take a back seat to Wade. Dont get me wrong, they shouldnt have Wade take a back seat to Lebron either. If you let Lebron/Wade run the offense together, not only do they both get their points. But everybody else will get set up as well.

daleja424
06-08-2011, 07:22 AM
PATHETIC showing by Lebron James. If he was half of himself last night the HEAT win pretty easily... he just didnt even show up... on either end.

wjmoffatt
06-08-2011, 07:45 AM
How can Lebron fans still come up with excuses for this guy? Not only did he only have 8 points he had 4 turnovers again for the 3rd straight game. People were bashing Russell Westbrook last series for Dallas, Lebron is shooting way worse then him, not scoring nearly as much, and turning the ball over lie him, only thing is when Westbrook was guarding Terry, he couldn't score!

eugene
06-08-2011, 07:48 AM
Really hope Lebron will continue putting the same numbers in these Finals :)

ArmLaker
06-08-2011, 07:51 AM
Now you LeBron bandwaggons see what i mean when i've always said he is NOT the best player in the NBA? what good are you being the best in the NBA if you can't perform up to par when it matters most? i mean this guy has 2 of the best superstars right by his side with an excellent chemistry with the team and terrific talent, yet he always chokes. I'm sorry i just don't buy this crap about LeBron the media feeds the people. He is just another amazing talent that people look back and say "what if".

jockrider
06-08-2011, 07:57 AM
Now you LeBron bandwaggons see what i mean when i've always said he is NOT the best player in the NBA? what good are you being the best in the NBA if you can't perform up to par when it matters most? i mean this guy has 2 of the best superstars right by his side with an excellent chemistry with the team and terrific talent, yet he always chokes. I'm sorry i just don't buy this crap about LeBron the media feeds the people. He is just another amazing talent that people look back and say "what if".

who is then? only guy i can think of who is in the discussion is wade if you're thinking kobe then you should know dude isn't even top5 anymore.

MTar786
06-08-2011, 08:08 AM
who is then? only guy i can think of who is in the discussion is wade if you're thinking kobe then you should know dude isn't even top5 anymore.

lol :facepalm: kobe hater much ??? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

ArmLaker
06-08-2011, 08:12 AM

honestly i don't think there is that single face of the NBA anymore like there was a year or two back in Kobe. the playing field is more evened out now and noone is a clear cut above anybody. you have guys like james, wade, bryant, nowitzki, howard, durant, paul, rose etc etc on any given night that can give one of the best performances of the season, but me personally, i don't think there is that ONE guy right now. and maybe i am being bias(most likely NOT), kobe is definately up there -_-

redsox0717
06-08-2011, 08:14 AM
I think some credit needs to go to Dallas' D too. Everyone talks about how good they are offensively, but their defense is pretty damn good as long as it's not a fast break or something

Fnom11
06-08-2011, 08:15 AM
First time all playoffs he's had an actual all around "bad" game and people are going crazy. It's kind of funny how dumb people really are.

jockrider
06-08-2011, 08:17 AM
lol :facepalm: kobe hater much ??? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

be real durant,dirk,rose,lebron,wade,dwight are all better options at this point.

JordansBulls
06-08-2011, 08:20 AM

It was game 5 when he went 4-20

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200006160IND.html

MTar786
06-08-2011, 08:22 AM
be real durant,dirk,rose,lebron,wade,dwight are all better options at this point.

ur account deserves to be closed when you type things like that. im done arguing with u. u have pretty much posted garbage in every thread you have been in

MagicHero3
06-08-2011, 08:34 AM
First time all playoffs he's had an actual all around "bad" game and people are going crazy. It's kind of funny how dumb people really are.

anger + insulting group of ppl = denial

and why did you put the word bad in quotations like it wasnt a bad game? it was a bad game for him. factoid.

Hawkeye15
06-08-2011, 08:35 AM
He played very poorly, and didn't assert himself at all. Not the best sign for the Heat.

JasonJohnHorn
06-08-2011, 08:42 AM
The point total was a little embarassing, but the dude was moving the rock very well and workin' the glass.

I thought it was kind of funny that a he couldnt even outscore the Boston Bruins game 3 performance, but bottom line, he still brought a lot of positives to the court.

But how about Dirk. Fever 100+?

jezzyman05
06-08-2011, 08:43 AM
Don't you DARE criticize LeBrick, the Duchess of South Beach!

The Sultan of Brick

The King of Quitters

The Colossus of Choke

seriously though I said this in the spurs forum I am going to say it here

I don't like LeJron Bames, I think he is a overhyped ESPN product player, I think him getting a ring would send a message that mooching off other great players will get you a ring.

I hate all the Jordan comparisions, this EMO clown is no where near jordan's level, never has been and never will be. 8 points in a finals game, great players never have games like that.... this is why LeBron has yet to win a title, I don't care if he trying to play team ball, you dont play team ball in the finals when you got the Mavericks by the throat, you play to win and if that means taking more shots then you take those shots and what really fires me up more than anything is that this dumbass has the nerve to say "they have not changed thier defense on me"--if thats not choking I don't know what else is, now they just made a new series and a best of 3 at that, but I forgot this is the same guy that let the Celtics put a beatdown on his Cavs while his back was turned (towards the Cavs) and in response took his talents to south beach..

Sorry DWade, much love and respect for you man...

SteBO
06-08-2011, 08:50 AM
I think some credit needs to go to Dallas' D too. Everyone talks about how good they are offensively, but their defense is pretty damn good as long as it's not a fast break or something

Some credit needs to go to Dallas' defense as well. They've made an effort to try to keep LeBron specifically out of the paint. The backdrop there is, Wade can get there whenever he wants to this series, even Bosh can do it. But the Mavs D really picked up in the fourth quarter. But LeBron didn't make the effort to attack and be aggressive and that's the dissappointing part. This is why you people say the things you say about him. Performances like these are unacceptable, and LeBron will be the first guy to tell you that.

hineswardfan
06-08-2011, 08:57 AM
How DARE YOU PEASANTS??!!!!!! Thou MUST bow down to Queen LeBrick of South Beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If thou art dare attack Her Majesty, thou shalt be sentenced to DIE in the Tower of South Beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You honestly might be the most annoying person ever.

ne3xchamps
06-08-2011, 08:58 AM
Here we go again with the hate and comparison to jordan. :facepalm:

I'm not a fan of lebron, but this is getting ridiculous. EVERY superstar has off nights. I didn't see the game, so I can't comment on how his defense was. But I will say this,
LEBRON IS NOT JORDAN, HE IS LEBRON JAMES. Can this just stop with this nonsense? I didn't think I would be defending him, but come on.

ne3xchamps
06-08-2011, 09:00 AM
You honestly might be the most annoying person ever.

+1. some people are out of control with hate and rage.

Phenomenonsense
06-08-2011, 09:01 AM
learn to spell defense.

While it is correctly spelled Defense, the Brits spell it Defence.

GiantsSwaGG
06-08-2011, 09:05 AM
Now can people understand LeBron isn't Jordan.

benzni
06-08-2011, 09:06 AM

that was even better then Lebrons comeback. :clap:

jezzyman05
06-08-2011, 09:06 AM
Here we go again with the hate and comparison to jordan. :facepalm:

I'm not a fan of lebron, but this is getting ridiculous. EVERY superstar has off nights. I didn't see the game, so I can't comment on how his defense was. But I will say this,
LEBRON IS NOT JORDAN, HE IS LEBRON JAMES. Can this just stop with this nonsense? I didn't think I would be defending him, but come on.

This is why LeBron gets so much crap is because he is a great player and great players do not have nights like this ---IN A FINALS GAME--- that Heat had the Mavericks by thier throats and Lebron did a dissappearing act....this is why people give him crap, I mean the Man has a tattoo that strecthes from arm to arm that reads "CHOSEN 1" and another tattoo that reads "KING JAMES the 1st".

jockrider
06-08-2011, 09:07 AM
Now can people understand LeBron isn't Jordan.

what does this even mean? who is jordan other than jordan?

ne3xchamps
06-08-2011, 09:09 AM
This is why LeBron gets so much crap is becuase he is a great player and great players do not have nights like this ---IN A FINALS GAME--- that heat had the Mavericks by thier throats and Lebron did a dissappearing act....this is why people give him crap.

Oh I know that man. But wade has become the closer on this team. with wade and bosh Miami shouldn't have had a break down. That's all I'm saying.

jezzyman05
06-08-2011, 09:12 AM
Oh I know that man. But wade has become the closer on this team. with wade and bosh Miami shouldn't have had a break down. That's all I'm saying.

Yep I agree they shouldn't

good luck to your bruins in the finals

Greet
06-08-2011, 09:13 AM
17 Points, 6 Assists, 7 Rebounds....I call that damn good numbers.

You can't really blame Lebron for his 8 point performance last night, he was being covered by Kidd most of the time, and Kidd still has it obviously

SteBO
06-08-2011, 09:15 AM
All I gotta say is, if LeBron doesn't step it up now, Miami's going to have a tough time winning this series. Simple as that. LeBron is the best player in the league, it's about he shows it now when it matters. LeBron said as much is post game, so I expect greatness from him tomorrow. If not, the Heat are in trouble.

SteBO
06-08-2011, 09:17 AM
17 Points, 6 Assists, 7 Rebounds....I call that damn good numbers.

You can't really blame Lebron for his 8 point performance last night, he was being covered by Kidd most of the time, and Kidd still has it obviously
Kidd is still a pretty good defender, but LeBron should still score 20+ regardless of who's defending him. He's been passive, and that has to change. But I'm not going to take away from the Mavs' defense. It's been stellar to say the least.

Greet
06-08-2011, 09:20 AM
Kidd is still a pretty good defender, but LeBron should still score 20+ regardless of who's defending him. He's been passive, and that has to change. But I'm not going to take away from the Mavs' defense. It's been stellar to say the least.

No Lebron shouldn't score 20+ regardless who's defending him. The Mavs stick to a true zone, which forces Lebron to shoot which he isn't very good at doing. Not to mention Lebron's defense has been overrated this series, who is he even covering? Dude is like the Peyton Manning of basketball, can't step up when it's big time. The only difference is Peyton is the best QB to ever play.

koLohe2133
06-08-2011, 09:20 AM
Coulda sworn lebron said no one in the league could guard him.....

8 points.

MagicHero3
06-08-2011, 09:21 AM
gotta love that zone defense!

SteBO
06-08-2011, 09:22 AM
No Lebron shouldn't score 20+ regardless who's defending him. The Mavs stick to a true zone, which forces Lebron to shoot which he isn't very good at doing. Not to mention Lebron's defense has been overrated this series, who is he even covering? Dude is like the Peyton Manning of basketball, can't step up when it's big time. The only difference is Peyton is the best QB to ever play.
Dude, in Game 1 the Mavs did the same thing, and LeBron still attacked the basket. Hell, he attacked in Game 3 and didn't get to the line for obvious reasons. Again, the Mavs' defense was stellar and there's no disputing it, but LeBron didn't make the effort to attack. Had he done so, he wouldn't have scored only 8 points, but maybe saying 20+ was too much of a stretch. For that, I apologize....

And please tell you're joking when you say LeBron's defense is overrated..........:eyebrow:

Greet
06-08-2011, 09:33 AM
Dude, in Game 1 the Mavs did the same thing in, and LeBron still attacked the basket. Hell, he attacked in Game 3 and didn't get to the line for obvious reasons. Again, the Mavs' defense was stellar and there's no disputing it, but LeBron didn't make the effort to attack. Had he done so, he wouldn't have scored only 8 points, but maybe saying 20+ was too much of a stretch. For that, I apologize....

oh god, what are these "obvious" reasons you're talking about please don't be complaining about the refs again...calls go both ways in the NBA. No one flops more then the Heat and that came apparent this series. back on topic --

The Mavs didn't stick to their true zone defense in game 1, it was clear. They where straggling on D in game 1. Plus not to mention Lebron needs to become a distributor now because he knows he doesn't have a consistent shot, it's the reason Bosh and Wade have excelled in this finals is because they can shoot. I'm surprised Bosh doesn't get more touches, but Bosh hardly ever drives which is just bad. They don't have a post presence and any time they try Chandler plays awesome D. I think the Mavs would rather see Lebron drive more with there zone, they won't have to worry about Wade as much.

drobe86
06-08-2011, 09:36 AM
Lebrick is a bum. Biggest Fraud in NBA History. Came into the league with so much hype and promise, and he's lived up to none of it. Sure he has a few empty MVP Awards. But 7 years and no ring prior to this year. Even if Miami does win it all, it sure as hell won't be because of him. 8 pts in the NBA Finals is unacceptable. He got outplayed by Deshawn Stevenson. Stop telling me he's great because he's not. Want proof? Check out game 4........

MagicHero3
06-08-2011, 09:37 AM
Dude, in Game 1 the Mavs did the same thing, and LeBron still attacked the basket. Hell, he attacked in Game 3 and didn't get to the line for obvious reasons. Again, the Mavs' defense was stellar and there's no disputing it, but LeBron didn't make the effort to attack. Had he done so, he wouldn't have scored only 8 points, but maybe saying 20+ was too much of a stretch. For that, I apologize....

And please tell you're joking when you say LeBron's defense is overrated..........:eyebrow:

wow now ALL the same Heat fans who hated on us for questioning the refs are in fact, doing the same thing!! They even started a thread "Refcalls.com" or w/e!! this is awesome. way to swallow your pride on the whole "questioning the refs" issue!

mustaine
06-08-2011, 09:40 AM

LeBron is a pretty good defender but he has problem with guys that are just as long as him and have pace. Marion is a fast player for his size and LeBron isn't able to recover when Marion goes by him. In contrast, LeBron is much taller than Derrick Rose and was thus able to recover and give him trouble purely based on his length.

He is however not the super defender people make him out to be, he's good but not amazing and when he get's older his flatfooted approach to defense will bite him in the ***. He's an athletic freak and that more than anything else makes him a good defender, I actually think Wade is a better defender.

Look at a guy like Tony Allen or Shane Battier, those guys are real defenders. They just know how to play defense, those guys are premier defenders, as was Bruce Bowen. Battier isn't as fast as he used to be but he's just so smart.

On the topic in hand. He's an amazing all around basketball player and should attack from the first minute. He's a streaky shooter but once he gets a couple of easy baskets that usually gets him going. Also, it's pretty obvious that he hits jumpers much better when he goes left, something he really didn't do last night. Why he went away from that strategy is beyond me. Last night it was like he was trying not to get the ball, so strange for such a great offensive player.

SteBO
06-08-2011, 09:41 AM
oh god, what are these "obvious" reasons you're talking about please don't be complaining about the refs again...calls go both ways in the NBA. No one flops more then the Heat and that came apparent this series. back on topic --

The Mavs didn't stick to their true zone defense in game 1, it was clear. They where straggling on D in game 1. Plus not to mention Lebron needs to become a distributor now because he knows he doesn't have a consistent shot, it's the reason Bosh and Wade have excelled in this finals is because they can shoot. I'm surprised Bosh doesn't get more touches, but Bosh hardly ever drives which is just bad. They don't have a post presence and any time they try Chandler plays awesome D. I think the Mavs would rather see Lebron drive more with there zone, they won't have to worry about Wade as much.
On most occasions, yes. But I'm not getting suckered into that right now. I watched every minute of the game and I know what I saw. Anyway.......

Bottom line is, Dallas earned last night's win, but LeBron scoring 8 points, is the reason we lost. LeBron and Wade have the ability to get theres' at the same time, regardless of the defense that gets thrown at them. Wade came through, as he has all series, LeBron did not. It's not difficult to comprehend. Bosh drove the ball more last night, and it paid off for him and the team. We need all three of those guys to contribute if we're going to win this series.

MagicHero3
06-08-2011, 09:43 AM
the word i would use for lebron in the 4th quarter is "stagnant".
mario chalmers and mike miller had the ball more than lebron in the 4th. THAT says something right there.

Greet
06-08-2011, 09:43 AM
On most occasions, yes. But I'm not getting suckered into that right now. I watched every minute of the game and I know what I saw. Anyway.......

Bottom line is, Dallas earned last night's win, but LeBron scoring 8 points, is the reason we lost. LeBron and Wade have the ability to get theres' at the same time, regardless of the defense that gets thrown at them. Wade came through, as he has all series, LeBron did not. It's not difficult to comprehend. Bosh drove the ball more last night, and it paid off for him and the team. We need all three of those guys to contribute if we're going to win this series.

You're looking at it the wrong way my dude. Lebron scoring 8 points isn't the reason you guys lost, the Mavs playing superb defense is the reason they won

SteBO
06-08-2011, 09:46 AM
LeBron is a pretty good defender but he has problem with guys that are just as long as him and have pace. Marion is a fast player for his size and LeBron isn't able to recover when Marion goes by him. In contrast, LeBron is much taller than Derrick Rose and was thus able to recover and give him trouble purely based on his length.

He is however not the super defender people make him out to be, he's good but not amazing and when he get's older his flatfooted approach to defense will bite him in the ***. He's an athletic freak and that more than anything else makes him a good defender, I actually think Wade is a better defender.

Look at a guy like Tony Allen or Shane Battier, those guys are real defenders. They just know how to play defense, those guys are premier defenders, as was Bruce Bowen. Battier isn't as fast as he used to be but he's just so smart.

On the topic in hand. He's an amazing all around basketball player and should attack from the first minute. He's a streaky shooter but once he gets a couple of easy baskets that usually gets him going. Also, it's pretty obvious that he hits jumpers much better when he goes left, something he really didn't do last night. Why he went away from that strategy is beyond me. Last night it was like he was trying not to get the ball, so strange for such a great offensive player.

Shawn Marion has done a great job on LeBron. He's long and athletic enough to stay in front of him. This is where LeBron needs to use his strength and just bully his way to the basket. His performance is worth questioning, and he deserves to be criticized and ripped today for it, until he redeems himself.

And drobe, did I seriously just read you saying LeBron isn't a great basketball player. I know he had an awful game, something great players generally don't do, but everyone has bad games. C'mon dude, you know better than that.

SteBO
06-08-2011, 09:48 AM
You're looking at it the wrong way my dude. Lebron scoring 8 points isn't the reason you guys lost, the Mavs playing superb defense is the reason they won
Okay, fine. Did I not say a billion times Dallas' defense was stellar? It goes hand in hand. LeBron scoring 8 points is very well the reason Miami lost though. Sorry, but you can't argue otherwise.

MagicHero3
06-08-2011, 09:50 AM

lol "my dude". nice phrase.

good point though.

hugepatsfan
06-08-2011, 09:51 AM
I see a lot of KG in Lebron - both can be too passive offensively IMO when they have the talent to just dominate at times (talking about a prime KG, obviously). I think both pride themselves more on their all around game than their ability to score 10 straight points. That's good, but there are times where you just need your stars to dominate.

KG was never really able to change that and that's why he needed Pierce to get a ring. If MIA is to win this, it certainly will appear to be on theback of Wade primarily. But Lebron still has time to turn it around and put it all together IMO. I think he will and, even though I can't stand him, I say he eventually goes down as the GOAT.

mustaine
06-08-2011, 09:52 AM
Shawn Marion has done a great job on LeBron. He's long and athletic enough to stay in front of him. This is where LeBron needs to use his strength and just bully his way to the basket. His performance is worth questioning, and he deserves to be criticized and ripped today for it, until he redeems himself.

And drobe, did I seriously just read you saying LeBron isn't a great basketball player. I know he had an awful game, something great players generally don't do, but everyone has bad games. C'mon dude, you know better than that.

No, I said he's an amazing basketball player (and I'm no fan). One of the two best right now, the other one being Wade. I said that he wasn't an amazing defender but was still pretty damn good at it. I would never say he's not an amazing basketball player, he'll probably be a top 10 of all time when he retires. One bad game doesn't make him suck, I know that, I'm not one of the guys on here that calls him "LeBum" or "LeBrick". He's a great player that had an off game, it happens, however he looked like he didn't want to be out there and that is a scandal for such a great player.

Crackadalic
06-08-2011, 09:52 AM
When he is deferring he's not shooting enough or not being aggressive. When he's 5-21 he's shooting too much and not giving the ball to d-wade. What a double standard people have on the guy

Im not a big lebron fan but give the guy a break. I agree he wasnt aggressive enough when they was switching with terry on him but its just one game

SteBO
06-08-2011, 09:55 AM
No, I said he's an amazing basketball player (and I'm no fan). One of the two best right now, the other one being Wade. I said that he wasn't an amazing defender but was still pretty damn good at it. I would never say he's not an amazing basketball player, he'll probably be a top 10 of all time when he retires. One bad game doesn't make him suck, I know that, I'm not one of the guys on here that calls him "LeBum" or "LeBrick". He's a great player that had an off game, it happens, however he looked like he didn't want to be out there and that is a scandal for such a great player.

Lol I was referring to drobe86, another poster, but that's alright.

LeBron's game is worth questioning, and I hope he snaps out of it soon. We need him badly to step his game up and figure out how to attack the zone defense.

mustaine
06-08-2011, 10:00 AM
Lol I was referring to drobe86, another poster, but that's alright.

LeBron's game is worth questioning, and I hope he snaps out of it soon. We need him badly to step his game up and figure out how to attack the zone defense.

Haha, didn't catch that.

Yeah, he really needs to wake up... and he most probably will. I'm rooting for the Mavs but if/when LeBron shows up and with Wade playing like a man possessed it will be extremely difficult to beat them. In my opinion this series is still the Heat's to lose.

The Miami Cheat
06-08-2011, 10:14 AM
You know what it reminded me off...It was almost like the Bos series last year...He didn't even seem engaged on offense at all... It wasn't that he only had 8 pts but he wasn't aggressive at all...

^^ this exactly

daleja424
06-08-2011, 10:20 AM
In fairness to Lebron, he didn't shrink in the 4th quarter of this game...

HE DIDNT SHOW UP TO THE GAME AT ALL

In that respect, I put this loss on Wade. It was Wade who went from attacking and leading the HEAT to victory to playing passively tonight. It was Wade who shrunk in the moment on this night. It was Bosh who was playing well all game, and then didn't show up down the stretch. It was Wade and Bosh who were in rythm all game and then looked like a pair of scrubs down the stretch.

jockrider
06-08-2011, 10:28 AM
Lebrick is a bum. Biggest Fraud in NBA History. Came into the league with so much hype and promise, and he's lived up to none of it. Sure he has a few empty MVP Awards. But 7 years and no ring prior to this year. Even if Miami does win it all, it sure as hell won't be because of him. 8 pts in the NBA Finals is unacceptable. He got outplayed by Deshawn Stevenson. Stop telling me he's great because he's not. Want proof? Check out game 4........

he doesn't have to do anything dirk will find away to choke like he did game 3.probably in the next game

ChicagoJ
06-08-2011, 10:38 AM
It's too bad pippen had to open the can of worms and make the comparison to mj. As LeBron himself said, he has a long way to go to even be in that conversation. If there is a comparison at all it should be to kobe where LeBron still has a long way to go.

As for LeBron's game, almost all great players rebound from a bad game like that with a monster game. Let's see if he can do that and be worthy of being talked about as potentially one of the great ones. Something tells me he will be much better next game.

S.J.Basketball
06-08-2011, 10:47 AM
I'm almost starting to understand why some people pull for Lebron (despite his douchebagginess) just because of the unwarranted hate he receives... almost.

You tell us he's a douchebag and then say he receives unwarranted hate? Way to contradict yourself. Lebron has always and will always bring the hate upon himself.

valade16
06-08-2011, 10:49 AM
I see a lot of KG in Lebron - both can be too passive offensively IMO when they have the talent to just dominate at times (talking about a prime KG, obviously). I think both pride themselves more on their all around game than their ability to score 10 straight points. That's good, but there are times where you just need your stars to dominate.

KG was never really able to change that and that's why he needed Pierce to get a ring. If MIA is to win this, it certainly will appear to be on theback of Wade primarily. But Lebron still has time to turn it around and put it all together IMO. I think he will and, even though I can't stand him, I say he eventually goes down as the GOAT.

Do you even know who Michael Jordan is?

LeBron has a LONG way to go before he's even in the same field as MJ, let alone better.

I'm serious all these people so in awe of LeBron, have they ever witnessed Jordan? He would've blown their mind all over the damn floor.

valade16
06-08-2011, 10:52 AM
he doesn't have to do anything dirk will find away to choke like he did game 3.probably in the next game

Like in Games 2 and 4 right? :rolleyes:

Or against the Blazers, or Lakers, or Thunder...

He's averaging over 10 ppg in the 4th in the playoffs, lol; get a clue.

At this poin I'd be more concerned with Wade being able to handle an inbound pass than Dirk choking...

KnicksorBust
06-08-2011, 10:52 AM

What an interesting analogy. Especially considering the fact that both LeBron and KG have had superior careers to Wade and Pierce.

jetsforever
06-08-2011, 10:53 AM
One bad game doesn't mean he can't have a Jordan esque career. Was he bad? Yes. Has he been huge in other moments? You bet.

bosox3431
06-08-2011, 11:07 AM

Who is that in your sig

THE GIPPER
06-08-2011, 11:29 AM
basically lebron is choking almost as bad as wade did vs chicago but ppl hate on him and not waade...

kho1313
06-08-2011, 11:38 AM
Wonder if Pippen still thinks he might be the GOAT? I doubt it because I know he never saw MJ have that bad of a game ever, let alone in the NBA finals. hahahahahahahaha hope Pip just keeps his mouth shut on this subject from now on.

Skins4Life
06-08-2011, 11:43 AM
When I was watchin the game, I was asking myself wtf is wrong with lebron... he wasnt playing with any enthusiasm what so ever... if this continues the heat are done.

MagicHero3
06-08-2011, 11:44 AM
the thing is, lebron is known for this. Standing in the corner watching in the 4th quarter. Its like, he doesnt have the guts or hes trying to prove to them "if you dont give me the ball in the end of the game, we will lose".

he was literally standing around! you could easily see in his body language he didnt want it like Wade did. If i were dwayne, Id be livid with lebron.

Cubs Win
06-08-2011, 11:48 AM
I bet Pippen wishes he could take his words back. :laugh2:

ewing
06-08-2011, 11:50 AM

I knida remember that Jordan guy playing D too. I dont think he was saying Lebron stinks he was saying he sure as hell aint Micheal Jordan-

KingPosey
06-08-2011, 11:53 AM
Whoever tried to say Wade choked is ridiculous. He made so many crazy hussle plays just to keep it tight.

The thing that was super alarming was obviously that LBJ looked so passive, on the biggest game of his career, and his defense was not good at all, and terrible in the 4th, and he wasnt even trying to play it in crunch time last night.

Its really weird the way he clams up. I have never seen someone that good have weird, weird games like this. And Im not talking about him not being clutch, or him not being a leader, or a good person, or any of the nonsense. He just has these absurdly weird games where he just spectates, and has no sense of urgency to be aggressive, or rise up.

Ironman5219
06-08-2011, 11:55 AM
First off I am going die hard for the Mav's to win this because I can't stand Miami, that being said, Dallas is putting its best defenders on James and playing great team defense on him. Wade had the hot hand last night and James was playing pretty unselfishly to get him the ball. James could have tried to force some shots, maybe he makes them maybe not, but I do respect him for being a team player, thats what makes th heat so hard to beat is they have so many different scoring option.

sixer04fan
06-08-2011, 11:59 AM
But he plays defense and passes the ball, so he was actually the best player in the game last night. Haters.

(sarcasm)

StorminNorm
06-08-2011, 12:02 PM
First off I am going die hard for the Mav's to win this because I can't stand Miami, that being said, Dallas is putting its best defenders on James and playing great team defense on him. Wade had the hot hand last night and James was playing pretty unselfishly to get him the ball. James could have tried to force some shots, maybe he makes them maybe not, but I do respect him for being a team player, thats what makes th heat so hard to beat is they have so many different scoring option.

But that's the thing, he has to be an option for the Heat to succeed. Whether it was the defense or passivity, he clearly was not yesterday.

Raoul Duke
06-08-2011, 12:04 PM
Lebron played terribly, but I'd be willing to bet cash money that he comes back and has a statement game on Thursday. He has to listen to people talk **** from for two straight days, sooo...

KingPosey
06-08-2011, 12:08 PM
The problem is the haters are Jaded, and the LBJ apologists are overly denying things.

People "routing" for LBJ see the mega hate for him, and it is incredible, and argue for the guy, but the absurdness of the hate makes them fight to a point where they lose objectivity. And that causes them to ignore the things that are becoming more and more true.

The haters hate with a silly amount of passion. A hater is jaded, and objectivity doesnt exist for them. And ANY reason is good enough to dig at the guy. So the things that they have a point about lose credibility, because they are such haters that no one sees their points of view as anything valid.

LBJ is obviously ONE of the greatest talents of this era, and a special, special, SPECIAL player but there are obvious signs that there is a glaring hole in his game and it magnifies under the bright light on the big stage.

KingPosey
06-08-2011, 12:11 PM

no, Wade isnt getting the easier opportunities because they are focusing on LEbron. They are best player A and best player B. Wade has been the better player all series and its obvious. It just happens that Dallas' best defenders are forwards and bigs. They arent going to guard Wade with Marion.

But Dallas probably needs to bring it Brewer at the end of games to play some D.

mlisica19
06-08-2011, 12:18 PM
Scoring is not everything, but isnt that a major reason he was brought to this team? I mean hes a great passer but not a great playmaker. The only time he touches the ball is beyond the 3 point line looking for Wade crashing the net. Do not compare his playmaking to the all time greats. A true playmaker is what Wade and Jason kidd are doing. They controlling the tempo, they move the ball around. Most of his assists this season are coming from the transition to Wade for an easy 2 points.

If wade was not having the greatest series of his life, Miami would be down 2 games now rather than a tied series.

Why is no one talking about Wade imitating Jordan. The only thing hes missing is the #2 on his jersey. Hes hustling like never before, and his hustle is making him glow. Dirk and Wade are the two biggest stars in this series, then there the B class of players (the role players worth mentioning) and then the bench. Wade is playing an elite style of basketball on both ends. Blocking shots as a SG, forcing turnovers on either half of the court, getting to the line and grabbing all the offensive stats.

LeBron James is not playing to his potential, he is no Jordan, he is not the best of his own generation.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
06-08-2011, 12:19 PM
Heat will win games 5 and 6. Quote me!

sventhedog
06-08-2011, 12:27 PM
come on guys. you're concentrating on 1 side of the floor. did you guys look at the tape at the way he played defense. you better ask him a different question. lol.

lebron fans keep saying that the only thing that stops lebron from scoring is himself?

this makes him probably the all-time best defensive player. lol.

3RDASYSTEM
06-08-2011, 12:28 PM
Its amazing that a guy whos not known for scoring but is known for his all around game ala Magic/Oscar/Kidd and playing with 2 others capable of dropping 30(with the other capable of 40 in Wade),has a bad scoring game and now hes a choker, i must admit he shouldnt have deferred to Chalmers/Haslem but to start saying he needs to attack or be overly aggressive like a MJ/IVERSON,is like asking MJ/IVERSON to start playing exactly like MAGIC/KIDD/JAMES,tho they could for a small spurt,it was in they nature to attack and attack on the OFF end and put pressure on the opponent at all times,Lebron scored in Cleveland cause he was forced to by default,but his game is all MAGIC/OSCAR/KIDD and i dont see nobody killing those others for not dropping big time points,regardless the situation

Frezhnitz
06-08-2011, 12:49 PM
played like ****, he will play better for a game 5 win

he has too or game over.

Frezhnitz
06-08-2011, 12:51 PM
come on guys. you're concentrating on 1 side of the floor. did you guys look at the tape at the way he played defense. you better ask him a different question. lol.

lebron fans keep saying that the only thing that stops lebron from scoring is himself?

haha good one.

sventhedog
06-08-2011, 12:51 PM
lebron james is the next bruce bowen. end of story.

SportsFanatic10
06-08-2011, 12:53 PM
damn...i really expected a big game out of lebron last night after all the critics calling him out lately. hes not looking like himself at the worst of times. good players have bad games from time to time and just struggle sometimes for a stretch like wade in the ECF but this is really getting bad.

Lake_Show2416
06-08-2011, 12:58 PM
I was obviousing Lebron closely in game 4 cuz after game 3 I thought he would come out with something to prove, it just seemed weird any time the heat would b on offense that LBJ would b standing around in the corner, it didn't seem like he was in the game

mets77
06-08-2011, 01:02 PM
Lebron was right in his nike commercial, when he said "Maybe I should just disappear?" That's exactly what he did.

KingPosey
06-08-2011, 01:15 PM

If you are talking about his defense this last game, it was awful.

MagicHero3
06-08-2011, 01:22 PM
Lebron was right in his nike commercial, when he said "Maybe I should just disappear?" That's exactly what he did.

this:clap:

Dallas Tx4Life
06-08-2011, 01:27 PM
lebron james is the next bruce bowen. end of story.

Oh, stop... This statement is straight up ridiculous...

FairWeatherFan?
06-08-2011, 01:39 PM
Can you really ask more of a role player?

MagicHero3
06-08-2011, 01:42 PM
burned.

Jack_Meoff
06-08-2011, 01:43 PM
Clearly the comparison between jordan and james was ridiculous (typical Scottie hating on Jordan). But the guy is good, when he was making the decision, you know you were watching and hoping he joined your team. The man is an animal, besides Dwight Howard and make some other centers, he can shut down any player one on one.

You cant hate on him for last nights game, you knew games like this were coming when he joined the ranks of Bosh and Wade.

Honestly, how much hating can we do??

The Final Boss
06-08-2011, 01:57 PM
Why do people constantly compare this stiff to Jordan? Why doesn't Jordan get the same hate from all the nutthuggers after the FBI said Jordan's father was whacked due to Jordan's ego and gambling debts? Strange world we live in.

The Final Boss
06-08-2011, 02:01 PM
Maybe Luigi Chalmers is banging his mom.

fadedmario
06-08-2011, 02:11 PM
Jordan>>>>>>>>>>Kobe>>>>>>>>>>>Wade>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lebron>>>>>>>>>>>>Shaq/Duncan

J4KOP99
06-08-2011, 03:02 PM
A more fair comparison would be LeBron to Scottie.

They play similar roles now. Wade plays the go-to role (Jordan) and LeBron usually plays the more team oriented role, filling the stat sheet and playing crazy defense. (scottie)

Only problem with game 4 was that LeBron was a no-show... With all the god-given talent that he has, he has to TRY to have that bad of a game. No heart, no effort...

Wade should have got in his ear. Given him the business.

jockrider
06-08-2011, 03:13 PM
A more fair comparison would be LeBron to Scottie.

They play similar roles now. Wade plays the go-to role (Jordan) and LeBron usually plays the more team oriented role, filling the stat sheet and playing crazy defense. (scottie)

Only problem with game 4 was that LeBron was a no-show... With all the god-given talent that he has, he has to TRY to have that bad of a game. No heart, no effort...

Wade should have got in his ear. Given him the business.

scottie is a good comparison maybe scottie+oscar robertson fusion,

*fusing them doesn't mean the end result will be better than the original.

SLOnLucky
06-08-2011, 03:19 PM
he is just a sidekick. What do you guys expect??? Give him a break...

lol!...

daboywonder2002
06-08-2011, 03:37 PM
I dont have a problem with lebron's point total. Did you ever think that if lebron points went up, then bosh or wade wouldn't have had a good game? the only problem i have is that lebron should have had more assists. The heat were still in position to win. lets talk about bosh going 1-7 in the fourth quarter. i wont talk about wade because he was a beast throughout. missed free throws happen. Lebron isnt a pure scorer. i know he did it in cleveland but his game isnt really scoring 40 pts a game. he is a play maker. thats his game.

Illinirob83
06-08-2011, 03:42 PM
Jordan would never only take 11 shots of a close NBA finals game, you know why? BECAUSE HE WAS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD. He wouldn't go away in the biggest moments of his biggest games of his career. He would welcome the challenge and take it upon himself to win the damn game.

Pts are important. He shouldn't be hiding behind his overall stat line. I would rather my best player going out, getting the damn ball and going 45 3 3 then 15 10 10. He shouldn't be striving to be Jason Kidd or Chris Paul. He should be striving to be the best player in the world, and that is not deferring and looking for other people to put the ball in the basket.

midwestmadman
06-08-2011, 03:50 PM
The funniest part of this whole thing for me is that att he begining of the game they showed LeBron in the locker room area backstage giving his horrible ra-ra speech about how he feels liek thier backs are against the wall still and thatthey need this win and blah blah blah ra-ra-raa! Then he goes out fails to lead and just flat out ***** the bed! What a hack. This is almost exactly what he did in Cleveland last year when he stop playing and just went missing, he quit on his team again last night.

midwestmadman
06-08-2011, 03:54 PM
scottie is a good comparison maybe scottie+oscar robertson fusion,

*fusing them doesn't mean the end result will be better than the original.

I don't think Scottie is a good comparison, remember Scottie was an intrical role of 6 championship teams, LeBron is suddenly the third option in the freggin' finals and has scored a total of 9 points in four fourth quarters! Pippen performed at a much higher level when it mattered. A better comparison is Tracy McGrady, a guy who could score, rebound, and make plays, and do just enough to not win.

fingerbang
06-08-2011, 03:55 PM
Jordan would never only take 11 shots of a close NBA finals game, you know why? BECAUSE HE WAS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD. He wouldn't go away in the biggest moments of his biggest games of his career. He would welcome the challenge and take it upon himself to win the damn game.

Pts are important. He shouldn't be hiding behind his overall stat line. I would rather my best player going out, getting the damn ball and going 45 3 3 then 15 10 10. He shouldn't be striving to be Jason Kidd or Chris Paul. He should be striving to be the best player in the world, and that is not deferring and looking for other people to put the ball in the basket.

Exactly. I don't know why LeBron does this. I've never seen a great player be so afraid to put the game in his own hands.

Yams
06-08-2011, 03:59 PM
People get on Lebron because he hogs the ball from Wade in crunch time as Wade is a better closer. Now everyone is on Lebron for deferring too much to Wade.

****** situation but **** it, he wanted the heat.

ChicagooooBulls
06-08-2011, 04:00 PM
I bet Scotty's wishing he didn't open his mouth now. This pretty much seals the deal on the comparisons between MJ and Lebron. I know they will still keep coming, but c'mon....it needs to stop. They shouldn't even be in the same discussion until Lebron wins 5 or 6 rings. Kobe vs. Jordan is a much more plausible argument.

Joshtd1
06-08-2011, 04:06 PM
People get on Lebron because he hogs the ball from Wade in crunch time as Wade is a better closer. Now everyone is on Lebron for deferring too much to Wade.

****** situation but **** it, he wanted the heat.

Pretty much. Throughout the season in close games I saw so many people bashing LBJ for having the ball in his hands and not deferring to Wade since he wasnt making "clutch" shots. Now that Wade has the ball in his hands, people are complaining that LBJ is deferring too much. I don't get it. Well actually I do. Just more hate/bashing.

Maybe LBJ is getting a bit tired? He is playing what..44 mins a game in the playoffs I believe I saw? People need to remember how good he was against the Celts and Bulls. If it wasnt for him being clutch against the Celts and Bulls the Heat might not even be in the finals. I know people don't want to give him a break because of how good he is, and how easy it is to hate on him..but damn..

Illinirob83
06-08-2011, 04:13 PM
Pretty much. Throughout the season in close games I saw so many people bashing LBJ for having the ball in his hands and not deferring to Wade since he wasnt making "clutch" shots. Now that Wade has the ball in his hands, people are complaining that LBJ is deferring too much. I don't get it. Well actually I do. Just more hate/bashing.

Maybe LBJ is getting a bit tired? He is playing what..44 mins a game in the playoffs I believe I saw? People need to remember how good he was against the Celts and Bulls. If it wasnt for him being clutch against the Celts and Bulls the Heat might not even be in the finals. I know people don't want to give him a break because of how good he is, and how easy it is to hate on him..but damn..

He was bad throughout the game and has just been marginal at best so far throughout this series. The Heat at their best, and getting typical Lebron performance, wouldve won this in a sweep. This is a mis-match of a series, this shouldn't be a series. Lebron's mediocre play has made this a series. There is nothing wrong with deferring to Wade down the stretch, in a game winning possession. That isn't what people are talking about. People accusing others of hating is bizarre in this situation. Are you watching the series? He has taken himself out of many sequences offensively, and when he does shoot it isn't a good shot. No one can stop this man, this is mental and it is bizarre. He could/should come back and be his typical beast self in game 5 (biggest game of his life by the way), so we'll see.

jockrider
06-08-2011, 04:17 PM
I don't think Scottie is a good comparison, remember Scottie was an intrical role of 6 championship teams, LeBron is suddenly the third option in the freggin' finals and has scored a total of 9 points in four fourth quarters! Pippen performed at a much higher level when it mattered. A better comparison is Tracy McGrady, a guy who could score, rebound, and make plays, and do just enough to not win.

if tmac stayed healthy tmac>kobe.

The Final Boss
06-08-2011, 06:45 PM

That crossed- eyed **** can't even piss straight. :facepalm:

blastmasta26
06-08-2011, 08:08 PM
Hating much?

buch88
06-08-2011, 08:10 PM
Lebron will be fine. But he has to stop being TOO unselfish and team willing. He has to understand that he has to be at least a little selfish. But then if that happened, the dumbasss media would be all over him for no reason. Van Gundy is right, lebron cant win even when he wins. Unfortunate that society is like that.

LakersA's49ers
06-08-2011, 08:33 PM
finally came down to earth.......

knicks4life33
06-08-2011, 08:39 PM
After this series is over . Lebron will be like ray finkle in ace venture and run and hide away and change his sex lol

dodie53
06-08-2011, 11:13 PM
he should score 50 in the next game
and
win ofcourse

ldawg
06-08-2011, 11:59 PM
Its not a big deal nothing is wrong with him, I said it all year its rear you see two great top 5 back court players playing together. There is only one ball between players that shines with the ball. For most of the year all they did was take turns during games often putting Bosh on the side. They need Bosh inside so he will get his in the playoffs so now its between Wade and Lebron. It was Lebron turn against the Bulls now its Wades turn. Its not like ha was 2 for 30 he just did not shoot the ball, all can't shoot 30 times like the did on their old team. Very rear did all three shine at the same time. Its not that Lebron is in a slump he is just playing the Pippen role. I guess he respects its Wades team and don't want to cause friction.

THE GIPPER
06-09-2011, 12:23 AM
Jordan>>>>>>>>>>Kobe>>>>>>>>>>>Wade>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lebron>>>>>>>>>>>>Shaq/Duncan

:facepalm:

KW93KB24
06-09-2011, 12:29 AM
Lebron will be fine. But he has to stop being TOO unselfish and team willing. He has to understand that he has to be at least a little selfish. But then if that happened, the dumbasss media would be all over him for no reason. Van Gundy is right, lebron cant win even when he wins. Unfortunate that society is like that.

van gundy sounds like he wants to suck lebron's nutsack. He wasn't TOO UNSELFISH, you're a blind fool if you think that. He literally was just scared to shoot. Every single time lebron would touch the ball in the fourth he would automatically pass it up to wade/bosh/haslem/chalmers. He had jason kidd guard him a lot in the fourth and did not take advantage of it. For god's sake just stop being such a lebron homer and admit the guy did not want to be involved in offense at all in the 4th. The Guy is ****ing very talented, but unfortunately does not have that killer instict. Unfortunately you're born with it, so you either have IT or don't and sorry lebron james, but you dont have IT.

KW93KB24
06-09-2011, 12:32 AM

dude don't respond to jockrider, all he does is bring up kobe bryant on lebron threads and tries to find a way to bash kobe for some reason. This is a lebron thread and he brings up T-mac better than kobe lol. He is truly lebron's Dickrider, just ignore him. When the guy thinks the second round virgin (t- mac) could've been better than kobe just ignore him and don't respond to haters like him.

KW93KB24
06-09-2011, 12:36 AM

no this is completely wrong, lebron is deferring to wade too much and in the regular season he did have the ball in his hands too much in close games. The guy needs to attempt more than 1 ****ing shot in the fourth, but also needs to give wade the ball too, he has to be in the middle. He's either taking to many shots in the fourth or deferring too much in the fourth. He just needs to balance the two out, but he can't.

KW93KB24
06-09-2011, 12:58 AM
lebron is averaging 1.6 points in the fourth quarter this year in the finals!!!! if he is the best player since jordan and is the best player in the league then you have to average more than 1.6 points in the 4th quarter. Yeah lebron played great against BOS and CHI, but this is the FINALS where it matters most, people are going to forget about BOS and CHI and remember the finals so you better perform well in the 4th if you want the haters and critics to stop.

KW93KB24
06-09-2011, 01:01 AM
One bad game doesn't mean he can't have a Jordan esque career. Was he bad? Yes. Has he been huge in other moments? You bet.

LOL what moments were lebron huge in than the FINALS??? those moments should not even be brought up because they are not the as important as the finals.

KW93KB24
06-09-2011, 01:14 AM

first of all kobe has more rings than t-mac has got to the 2nd round of the playoffs and second of all, WHAT THE **** DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE THREAD? GOD DAMN!! DID KOBE BANG YOU'RE MOM? DID HE PULL A DELONTE WEST ON YOU?

nykobe24
06-09-2011, 04:00 AM
im just curious im a die hard laker fan but when kobe shot that bad in game 7 i wonder why no threads were created...maybe its cuz we won but if the heat won you think this will be happening now? all the critiscism?

Kyle N.
06-09-2011, 04:20 AM
Players have off nights. It happens right? :shrug:

ldawg
06-09-2011, 06:31 AM
im just curious im a die hard laker fan but when kobe shot that bad in game 7 i wonder why no threads were created...maybe its cuz we won but if the heat won you think this will be happening now? all the critiscism?Older injured player he did not do that in his prime days.

Fnom11
06-09-2011, 06:36 AM
Older injured player he did not do that in his prime days.

Kobe never had a bad playoff game in his prime.......hahahahaha

jp611
06-09-2011, 06:54 AM
Kobe didn't score only 8 points, even on bad nights he finds a way to get it done, Lebron just disappeared cuz he was scared

sventhedog
06-09-2011, 06:59 AM
Players have off nights. It happens right? :shrug:

you're right. but great players don't have off-finals.

Missing56&33
06-09-2011, 10:50 AM

F that.....I want the Heat to lose this series and lose next year and the year after that. The Heat winning the championship has nothing to do with Chris Paul coming to the Knicks......he already wants to play in NY. I'm bashing Lebron because he basically guaranteed 7 championships before the season even started. Totally disrespecting the other teams in the league. To play like that and give the Mavs some confidence:confused: I hope Dallas win this series and they didn't need but one superstar. Dirk is playing great basketball.

TopsyTurvy
06-09-2011, 12:18 PM
I'm not sure if Lebron looked tired or if he simply lacked a sense of flow for the game. It appeared as if he was trying to do things he normally does and simply wasn't able to convert.

If this is the low point for Lebron I still want him on my team...

timebandit
06-09-2011, 01:26 PM
8 points, and he suppose be Jordan

No.. better than Jordan!!! lol:laugh:

smith&wesson
06-09-2011, 01:55 PM
the guys almost had a triple double ... when your worst game is still almost a triple double i wouldnt be too concerned.

DODGERS&LAKERS
06-09-2011, 05:50 PM
the guys almost had a triple double ... when your worst game is still almost a triple double i wouldnt be too concerned.
He almost had a triple double? But in reality, he had a triple single lol

jockrider
06-09-2011, 06:41 PM
No.. better than Jordan!!! lol:laugh:

nope. but better than kobe for sure and so is wade.