PDA

View Full Version : If the Big 3 were the Big 2

GoPacers33
06-07-2011, 09:09 AM
Do you think the Heat would of made the Finals if the didn't have Chris Bosh on their team?:eyebrow:

MiamiWadeCounty
06-07-2011, 09:14 AM
No if you just took him out completely. If we had spent the 14.5 million on other good FAs, I'd say maybe.

PrettyBoyJ
06-07-2011, 09:25 AM
hard to say, depending if they had some defensive with the money left over.. But Lebron and Wade only can still get you pretty far

YoungOne
06-07-2011, 09:29 AM
the money for bosh could get u 2 players that are not much worse then him

Law25
06-07-2011, 09:33 AM
No. I dont think they past the Bulls with no Bosh. Sixers yes. Boston maybe. Bulls i just dont think so because of the energy Wade had to put into chasing Rose, and i dont think Haslem can stop or outplay Boozer.

koreancabbage
06-07-2011, 09:44 AM
Bosh has been clutch, i don't know where you've getting this from, but Bosh has hit some CLUTCH shots in these playoffs, even though he's never been this far into the playoffs. he has some ice in his veins. Even though he's been paid max money, he's only 26/27 and those clutch baskets are key, especially since this team does not have depth at all.

he avg's almost 20-10 as the third option, which is better than any role player out there for any team as the third option or any key free agents who you are going to dole out 7-8 million each. but are you gonna trust them with shooting that ball when open?

Bosh has been conditioned to make that last shot in Toronto but he had failed, due to the mounting pressure of being the only guy who could ever conceive of doing so when he was in the Raptors uniform. Here, pressure has been taken away and that makes him a much better all round player.

Wade and Lebron trust Bosh, and it shows.

WeBallin
06-07-2011, 09:47 AM
W/out a doubt, you think the heat could have signed at least, 2 really decent players an would have had much more floor balance. Either way its worked out the best as it stands now

WeBallin
06-07-2011, 09:52 AM
Bosh has been clutch, i don't know where you've getting this from, but Bosh has hit some CLUTCH shots in these playoffs, even though he's never been this far into the playoffs. he has some ice in his veins. Even though he's been paid max money, he's only 26/27 and those clutch baskets are key, especially since this team does not have depth at all.

he avg's almost 20-10 as the third option, which is better than any role player out there for any team as the third option or any key free agents who you are going to dole out 7-8 million each. but are you gonna trust them with shooting that ball when open?

Bosh has been conditioned to make that last shot in Toronto but he had failed, due to the mounting pressure of being the only guy who could ever conceive of doing so when he was in the Raptors uniform. Here, pressure has been taken away and that makes him a much better all round player.

He may be the 3rd option, but he's shot more then LBJ in a few of these playoffs,aswell as the Finals..

ne3xchamps
06-07-2011, 09:54 AM
No if you just took him out completely. If we had spent the 14.5 million on other good FAs, I'd say maybe.

this. that would have been plenty of money to get a couple of really good players that would ultimately end up with the same results. As long as they have Lebron and Wade, Miami could have filled the roster decently and the rest really doesn't matter all that much.

ne3xchamps
06-07-2011, 09:58 AM
But on the other hand, the reason why bosh was brought to Miami is so lebron would go. So maybe they wouldn't be **** without bosh. For some reason Bosh was a big part of lebron joining Miami.

mikealike305
06-07-2011, 10:03 AM
idk, cant tell tell how they would be without bosh, but i can tell you how they are with him :)

mikealike305
06-07-2011, 10:32 AM
from this site:
( http://www.bingstore.us )

This is an online store operated for many years.have lots of new and old customers from United States and Europe now.
you can find many of cheap price,high quality,fashion brand products here .
All the products are sold to ex-factory price,Has a strong competitive advantage in the same industry.

we accept paypal payment and all the products and free shipping .
in order to requite customer ,if you order more .we will give gift be free.

1)if you purchase of more then two pairs of shoes or more than $100 once ,you can have a pair of socks worth $5 be free.
2)if you purchase of more than $200 once,you can have a pair of sunglasses or a cap be free.

more info of the products .please vist this site:
------------- http://www.bingstore.us

A good opportunity ,YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!!

this

ne3xchamps
06-07-2011, 10:33 AM

question for you, how do you like the raps, heat and lakers? :confused:
I can see the heat because if you love bosh, but the lakers?

justinnum1
06-07-2011, 10:39 AM
instead of bosh, if the heat had scola and haywood they would be in the finals

Chronz
06-07-2011, 10:53 AM
No, MJ and Pipp couldnt do it without Horace/Rodman

beasted86
06-07-2011, 11:16 AM
the money for bosh could get u 2 players that are not much worse then him

Name them please.

$14.5M to spend in the summer of 2010...

Will even do you the favor of posting a link to the top 50 free agents that year:
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/transactions/freeagents/position

Raph12
06-07-2011, 12:23 PM
No they could still make it, Bosh doesn't get isos all the time, he just sort of spots up and fills the lanes offensively... With 14.5m to spend, he's replaceable, I'd rather Bosh have gone somewhere he could've been the 2nd option but w/e.

Cbast09
06-07-2011, 12:31 PM
Bosh has been big for us in the playoffs. He's the best 3rd option in the league. I have no regrets having him on the team.

Chronz
06-07-2011, 01:51 PM
No they could still make it, Bosh doesn't get isos all the time, he just sort of spots up and fills the lanes offensively... With 14.5m to spend, he's replaceable, I'd rather Bosh have gone somewhere he could've been the 2nd option but w/e.

Thats pretty much why they need him, hes their outlet option and hes one of the best at it. Without him they lose someone who can score with great efficiency from that zone of the floor and they lose his length and recovery speed.

Sadds The Gr8
06-07-2011, 01:56 PM
no they don't need him.

KnicksR4Real
06-07-2011, 02:05 PM
Yes

theheatles
06-07-2011, 02:19 PM
probably, it would have been more difficult and the series vs boston and chicago probably would have been longer

assuming the heat would have also signed brendan haywood or a solid big body

rapjuicer06
06-07-2011, 02:20 PM
which of the two would you rather build a team around???

I honestly think the Heat would be better if they didn't have the "big 3" and it was lebron and bosh instead of having dwade in there too. they could have gotten better players to come in and could have been a complete team instead of 2 iso players and a guy who just waits for the ball to come to him

thephoenixson28
06-07-2011, 03:05 PM
Without bosh there wouldve been no lebron.

rapjuicer06
06-07-2011, 05:39 PM
i don't understand that part. lebron acts like bosh is not even there a lot of the time. he just ignores him

AnalyzeNShoot
06-07-2011, 05:55 PM
Yes, Wade did it with Shaq.

But honestly if Wade had Amare, and a Decent Center that they would have beaten the Celts who were on their last leg

RCarlson85
06-07-2011, 05:58 PM
It's really hard to say because if they didn't have Bosh, that money would have been used on another player/players. I would imagine with his money they could have put another quality piece or pieces around Wade and Lebron that would have still made it possible for them to get this far. Imagine if they had used that money on a better C and PG.

Ebbs
06-07-2011, 06:53 PM
No people may hate Bosh but zero chance. They would have lost in the 2nd round IMO.

John Walls Era
06-07-2011, 06:54 PM
Yes, Wade did it with Shaq.

But honestly if Wade had Amare, and a Decent Center that they would have beaten the Celts who were on their last leg

Amare is good, but didn't he not even play vs. the Celtics because of injuries?

John Walls Era
06-07-2011, 06:56 PM
which of the two would you rather build a team around???

I honestly think the Heat would be better if they didn't have the "big 3" and it was lebron and bosh instead of having dwade in there too. they could have gotten better players to come in and could have been a complete team instead of 2 iso players and a guy who just waits for the ball to come to him

I don't wanna quote Skip, but ring time is wade time.

TylerSL
06-07-2011, 06:59 PM
first of all, who cares?????

Secondly, no I dont think so

Avenged
06-07-2011, 06:59 PM
Probably not.

The Heat are already "lacking" depth, so taking a player like Bosh out of their team would only diminish their chances. This is without taking for granted other players they (would) acquire with Bosh's current salary.

dodie53
06-07-2011, 07:09 PM
what IF the heat signed amare instead of bosh?
hehe