PDA

View Full Version : Do you guys have anything against Chris Bosh?

JAHRONMON
06-07-2011, 12:02 AM
i was watching his interview last night and he seems like a nice guy, i mean i know most people hate LeBron and some dont like DWade, but what about Bosh. Any Toronto fans here that have something against Chris Bosh?

Hustlenomics
06-07-2011, 12:05 AM
yes, he's a coward and represents everything wrong with this league

Sadds The Gr8
06-07-2011, 12:06 AM

this. Rupaul is a drama and drag queen.

SportsFanatic10
06-07-2011, 12:10 AM
hes a good guy that just wants to win. i think his honesty is refreshing at times and his "raptor scream" is hilarious.

TylerSL
06-07-2011, 12:17 AM
Bosh just wants to win. He deserves alot of credit for really sacrificing alot to have a chance to win and win for a long time.

THE GIPPER
06-07-2011, 12:20 AM
raps fans: get over it.

THE GIPPER
oh an i think hes underrated and has had to make the biggest sacrifice of the big three

kozelkid
He might be a "nice" guy, but he is such a *****. Huge attention whore and just doesn't seem like he knows the sacrifices it takes to be a champion (of course Heat fans will heavily disagree with this, but that's just my opinion).

The_905
^ Heat fans, lol.

He is a punk, good player but a punk..

Sadds The Gr8
06-07-2011, 12:21 AM
He might be a "nice" guy, but he is such a *****. Huge attention whore and just doesn't seem like he knows the sacrifices it takes to be a champion (of course Heat fans will heavily disagree with this, but that's just my opinion).

agreed

Ragun
06-07-2011, 12:21 AM
nope. him quitting on us last year, i dont think is true.

KobeOwnSU
06-07-2011, 12:22 AM
Other then him looking like a hippogriff, no.

The_905
06-07-2011, 12:22 AM
raps fans: get over it.

We spent good money to watch the guy play and support him.. You need to get over us not liking him.. it's our opinion over yours in the end so what does it really matter?

Cal827
06-07-2011, 12:23 AM
The opinion of Bosh is quite mixed in Toronto. It was seen at the end of the first game, where he was half applauded, and half "Rupaul"ed.

Most of us recognize that he tried to help this team win, but some people can't get the accusations that Colangelo had said he checked out in the last 30 or so games last year.

He also acted like he was one of the top 5 players in the league this year, and although he's a very good player, he isn't a top 5 player.. Those spots are reserved for guys like Wade, Lebron, Kobe, Dwight, and Durant.

- He said he wanted to be the main guy where he signed, but then opted to go sign on as a third option.

-He made some comments about Toronto that weren't taken too well, but many of them were about his initial years from moving from a southern state to Canada (he said the city grew on him).

Personally, I don't really have much against him. He wanted to win, and it was clear that our team couldn't build around him. I think the GMs comments were more to save his ***** this year (it was his contract year, and he would have to explain how they lost a star for virtually nothing). He was "Damned if he did, Damned if he didn't". If he re-signed with the Raptors, then he would be looked at as selfish (caring only for his numbers/salary) and a brutal cap hit for our future plans. Before some of BCs moves this year, we really didn't have much upside with him here. It would be another few years before we were relevant again (If even possible, we had bad contracts on declining players like Hedo, Banks, etc). His departure was in the best interest of both parties. We can rebuild for the future with younger players (E.g. Davis, Derozan, Williams? since the Raptors are rumored to want to move up to 2 in the draft) and Cap room now.. while Bosh is able to play on a winning team.

Duddy
06-07-2011, 12:23 AM

Why? Because he sacrificed money and stats to b a part of a great team?

Cbast09
06-07-2011, 12:24 AM
He's a good guy. People hate him because he's on the Heat.

NYtilIdie
06-07-2011, 12:25 AM
He's not a man, he rode Wade & Lebron's coatails the entire FA and openly admitted to playing with peoples emotions during the FA process and through his teammates in Toronto under the bus.

Honestly, I wanted Bosh instead of Amare before FA, but after seeing Bosh's ridiculous antics, quotes and softness, im glad he's not representing us. I like the Heat and want them to win The Finals, but Bosh at times makes me despise them.

3Blueforyou
06-07-2011, 12:26 AM
he just wants the camera on him, he wants people to talk about him. He is an attention starved high school girl. Walking off the stage in a hissy fit when people have no questions. I know none of you outside toronto have seen this the his documentary he made called first ink, with long drawn out cinematic scenes of him staring at the rafters of the ACC talking about retiring numbers and ****. He decides to use this song as the theme song for the documentary ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnBZAB-MO0k&feature=related ). Which came out right admits the whole will he sign era. His whole youtube account to get voted into the all star game. He just wants to be talked about. That's my only problem with him, oh ya and he is a soft *****.

THE GIPPER
06-07-2011, 12:28 AM
We spent good money to watch the guy play and support him.. You need to get over us not liking him.. it's our opinion over yours in the end so what does it really matter?

it doesnt matter but imo its just pointless to hate someone for those reasons. i wouldnt hate someone just because they said something bad about my city or decided they didnt want to play for the team i cheer for anymore.

six
06-07-2011, 12:29 AM
He flops A LOT, which I dislike greatly. Anyone have the GIF when he was flopping to Carlos Boozer and a sniper hit him?

mjt20mik
06-07-2011, 12:33 AM
Bosh is a great player. He may not be the the same boat as Lebron and Wade, but he definitely deserves the contract he got. Off the court, Bosh feels the need to get more publicity (I think it is a little less now, than he was in Toronto) which is kind of annoying.

The reason why Raptor fans really don't like him, is not at the fact that he moved on, but the fashion he did it. Before his contract expired he put up on twitter, "Should I stay or should I go?". Hate Lebron all you want, but he still remained pretty silent until he became a free agent. The summer prior to his contract year, Bosh stated in a documentary that he wanted to be the man (which is funny because he is a 3rd option) which I found to be hypocritical of him.

Either way, personally I am happy he has moved on and I wish him success in Miami. I am also glad that our team now is being built with solid pieces and not necessarily a cornerstone like Bosh, cause although he was a great player, he would not be able to lead a team pass the 1st round.

12evolution 9
06-07-2011, 12:34 AM
I dont have a problem with Bosh, I guess he may be a nice guy.. But he flops A LOT, which I dislike greatly. Anyone have the GIF when he was flopping to Carlos Boozer and a sniper hit him?

if you stop focusing on the gif and actually look at the real live play video ... you would see that his elbow did hit bosh in the face ... Bosh just reacted pretty late but the ref made the right call and he saw too that he hit him, bosh falling just is the way your gonna get the call...

how would you like to get hit in the face, and there be a no call...

you would ***** and cry about it all day...

ya there is flopping in the nba... but ya gotta make the foul an obvious one to get the call that deservingly is due.

mjt20mik
06-07-2011, 12:38 AM
if you stop focusing on the gif and actually look at the real live play video ... you would see that his elbow did hit bosh in the face ... Bosh just reacted pretty late but the ref made the right call and he saw too that he hit him, bosh falling just is the way your gonna get the call...

ya there is flopping in the nba... but ya gotta make the foul an obvious one to get the call that deservingly is due.

He tapped Bosh very lightly with his elbow and Bosh sold it. Whether there was enough contact for it to be a foul is debatable.

Raph12
06-07-2011, 12:38 AM

This... He's good enough to be the 2nd option on most teams but would rather sit idly by and shoot open jumpers for the Heat.

ChicagooooBulls
06-07-2011, 12:39 AM
lol 12evolution, you can't be serious. boozer's elbow was like 6 inches from his face in the video. Bosh could be a great guy off the court for all I know, but he is very soft when it comes to basketball and is a flop artist. I don't hate the guy, just don't respect him when it comes to playing the game.

six
06-07-2011, 12:40 AM

I saw the whole game, Bosh was clearly flopping. People are right, he is a drama queen and if gets touched on the face he will act like he got shot. I dont have much respect for him. Especially when he was whining about Asik falling on top of him and hurting his ankle during a hustling match. He is a drama queen and a cry baby...pfft at bosh :facepalm: Grow some balls and then come back to the NBA.

sharqstealth
06-07-2011, 12:43 AM

What great team? You haven't even won the championship yet... And it takes a lot to be a great team. Winning 1 won't even mark you already as great. Great teams are like those of the Bulls in MJ days, the showtime Lakers with Magic and Kareem, Celtics with Bird, Lakers' Kobe and Shaq. Spurs Tim Duncan era.

The_905
06-07-2011, 12:43 AM
it doesnt matter but imo its just pointless to hate someone for those reasons. i wouldnt hate someone just because they said something bad about my city or decided they didnt want to play for the team i cheer for anymore.

:facepalm:

If you don't know why Raps fans don't like him, don't pass judgment. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

MU and UW Fan
06-07-2011, 12:49 AM
I have nothing against Bosh, but please some of you need to stop saying he sacrificed money. he still got over $100 million. Don't feel too bad for him. I do applaud him for his selection when he could have chosen to go elsewhere and be the first or second option. But again making like $14.5 million/yr and playing for a really good team that will be competing for championships for the next couple years, you can't feel too bad for the guy. although he does get a lot of hate, but that goes with the territory when all of them decided to team up.

MSG34
06-07-2011, 12:49 AM
I hate how Bosh jumps around and celebrates when he hits a shot. I guess it's understandable now that he's in the finals :confused: But during the regular season it was pretty ridiculous.

I also think he is one of the softest players in the league.

E.O.21
06-07-2011, 12:50 AM
I dont care how nice he is. I just dont like him. I like LBJ and Wade but I just dont like Bosh

THE GIPPER
06-07-2011, 12:50 AM

If you don't know why Raps fans don't like him, don't pass judgment. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

then tell me why you hate him.

the only thing that pisses me off about bosh is that he bacame sooooo soft when he went to miami. in toronto he wasnt all that soft he would actually dunk the basketball/fight for boards/block shots etc.

SeoulBeatz
06-07-2011, 12:51 AM
He seems pretty down to earth and a chill dude, i just giggle when he flexes and screams cause I know that's not really him.

championships
06-07-2011, 12:51 AM
Besides the fact heat fans grossly overrate him.....
..... No.

MSG34
06-07-2011, 12:52 AM
Bosh just wants to chill.

Rego247
06-07-2011, 12:52 AM
rupaul is one of the biggest drama queens in the league. all he wants to do is chill and cry.

what a softy.

Rego247
06-07-2011, 12:54 AM

the only thing that pisses me off about bosh is that he bacame sooooo soft when he went to miami. in toronto he wasnt all that soft he would actually dunk the basketball/fight for boards/block shots etc.

newsflash. he was always soft.

3Blueforyou
06-07-2011, 12:55 AM
If you watched Raptors TV in Canada during the last season he was here, you would see this every 10 min. He talks about how he wants to be a leader and this tattoo symbolizes this in the documentary, he totally wanted all of us to get our hopes all high then dips. To be the third option.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NAh9FIXd44

3Blueforyou
06-07-2011, 12:57 AM

Again in that documentary i keep speaking about, he says he is tired of guys pushing him around. That's why he bulked up before his last season with the Raptors so he could "start being the one doing the pushing"

So yes he was soft in toronto, and you do not know what your talking about.

LA_Raiders
06-07-2011, 01:00 AM

Agree, He is also a cry baby and a great flopper

DODGERS&LAKERS
06-07-2011, 01:02 AM
There is nothing about his game I don't like, but something about his face that I don't like. He looks kinda like a worm with down syndrome. And I can't stand a 7'0 guy who screams after he dunks a ball in a hole that is half a foot from out of his reach. He acts like he cured cancer. 5 foot guys can do it on a 8 foot rim. Does that really call for a celebration?

RipCity32
06-07-2011, 01:03 AM
I just think it's about time he got a Oscar for his acting (flopping).

six
06-07-2011, 01:03 AM
Agree, He is also a cry baby and a great flopper

He is a great flopper.

http://instntrply.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/boshflop.gif

EaglePride615
06-07-2011, 01:04 AM
@jahronmon i have something against people who root for 2 teams, and say their serious fans of 2 teams. like you, you cant like the bulls and lakers. gtfo

Rego247
06-07-2011, 01:05 AM
There is nothing about his game I don't like, but something about his face that I don't like. He looks kinda like a worm with down syndrome. And I can't stand a 7'0 guy who screams after he dunks a ball in a hole that is half a foot from out of his reach. He acts like he cured cancer. 5 foot guys can do it on a 8 foot rim. Does that really call for a celebration?

well pau does it all the time :D.

but yeah bosh screams like a donkey whenever he thinks he does something exciting.

THE GIPPER
06-07-2011, 01:06 AM
Again in that documentary i keep speaking about, he says he is tired of guys pushing him around. That's why he bulked up before his last season with the Raptors so he could "start being the one doing the pushing"

So yes he was soft in toronto, and you do not know what your talking about.

Your paragraph and final sentence contradict each other so I'm not really sure what your saying, but why was it that last year raps fans were saying how good bosh was and that he's the best pf in the NBA then when he signs with the heat he's soft and was always soft in Toronto?

six
06-07-2011, 01:07 AM
@jahronmon i have something against people who root for 2 teams, and say their serious fans of 2 teams. like you, you cant like the bulls and lakers. gtfo

I dont see anything wrong with rooting for 2 teams. I'm a Bulls fan but I'm rooting for the Mavs since I would hate to see Cry Baby Lebron actually get a ring. :cry:

gotoHcarolina52
06-07-2011, 01:09 AM
Bosh needs to grow his dreds back.

Rego247
06-07-2011, 01:09 AM
Your paragraph and final sentence contradict each other so I'm not really sure what your saying, but why was it that last year raps fans were saying how good bosh was and that he's the best pf in the NBA then when he signs with the heat he's soft and was always soft in Toronto[/B]?

im curious how many of bosh's games have u watched as a raptor?

DodgerB24
06-07-2011, 01:10 AM
Other than looking like an Ostrich, no.

RipCity32
06-07-2011, 01:11 AM
If you bump into him he looks like a 16 million dollar fish out of the water.

3Blueforyou
06-07-2011, 01:11 AM
@The Gipper He played 7 season in Toronto, After the sixth he made a documentary in that documentary he says he is "tried of being pushed around by guys in the league". So he bulked up, until then he was soft *** *****. Now he is just soft, I personally never spoke the words about him being one of the best pf in the league.

forgot to quote just started writing.

DODGERS&LAKERS
06-07-2011, 01:13 AM
well pau does it all the time :D.

but yeah bosh screams like a donkey whenever he thinks he does something exciting.

I can't stand when he does it either. It's so disingenuous. These guys get called soft so much they feel they have to act tough by screaming to the top of their lungs for doing something anyone could do with a nurf ball and a plastic rim on the back of the door

RocketsRule
06-07-2011, 01:14 AM
Bosh gets way more **** then he deserves. He's no Lebron or Wade, but people make it seem like he doesn't deserve to even be in the league. It gets quite ridiculous...

3Blueforyou
06-07-2011, 01:15 AM

He only watches Vancouver Grizzlies games.

THE GIPPER
06-07-2011, 01:16 AM

Nearly all of them. I live in Canada.

I guess we just have different opinions on his career in Toronto.

six
06-07-2011, 01:17 AM
Other than looking like an Ostrich, no.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a116/njsdesigns/Lakers%20Fan/bosh.jpg

MU and UW Fan
06-07-2011, 01:18 AM
He really does look like an ostrich

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9gKDdAjr9-g/Ta7tV-PpxHI/AAAAAAAAApw/CkkCDdY4nwk/s1600/boshtrich.jpg

six
06-07-2011, 01:20 AM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9gKDdAjr9-g/Ta7tV-PpxHI/AAAAAAAAApw/CkkCDdY4nwk/s1600/boshtrich.jpg

Let me help you with that link ;)

http://www.sportressofblogitude.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/chris-bosh-ostrich.jpg

DodgerB24
06-07-2011, 01:20 AM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a116/njsdesigns/Lakers%20Fan/bosh.jpg

Ah ****. Thanks for the laugh guys. :laugh2:

Rego247
06-07-2011, 01:23 AM
Nearly all of them. I live in Canada.

I guess we just have different opinions on his career in Toronto.

so in all those years in toronto u didn't think he was a soft player?

RipCity32
06-07-2011, 01:25 AM
Funny stuff

MU and UW Fan
06-07-2011, 01:28 AM
Hope ya'll enjoyed that pic of Bosh haha. I try to entertain.

THE GIPPER
06-07-2011, 01:29 AM
so in all those years in toronto u didn't think he was a soft player?

I never thought of him as a "tough" player but I though that in his last year in toronto (especially at the beginning of the season) he started to show what he could do and he was playing some really impressive ball.

Korman12
06-07-2011, 01:35 AM
Unless their a murderer, outright racist, commit a ton of crimes, or some kind of robot, it's hard for me to have anything against a player.

Except Varajao. Stupid hair.

Rego247
06-07-2011, 01:37 AM
I never thought of him as a "tough" player but I though that in his last year in toronto (especially at the beginning of the season) he started to show what he could do and he was playing some really impressive ball.

contract year man.

EaglePride615
06-07-2011, 01:38 AM
I dont see anything wrong with rooting for 2 teams. I'm a Bulls fan but I'm rooting for the Mavs since I would hate to see Cry Baby Lebron actually get a ring. :cry:

but you wouldnt call yourself a mavs fan. your just rooting for them because your team got put out. the guy i was referring to at first claims in his avatar both the bulls and lakers.

John Walls Era
06-07-2011, 01:42 AM
:horse:

SportsFanatic10
06-07-2011, 01:55 AM

hahaha gotta say this is funny. i always thought he looked like some sort of dinosaur but ostrich seems to fit better. the open mouth picture where he's screaming is the best(the one in the middle) lol.

C_Mund
06-07-2011, 01:55 AM
On behalf of Raps fans, I'll quote Supastition:
"Let it go?
I'll beat the dead horse like I don't care for animal rights"

I'm over the whole thing, but he'll never get as much respect from me as he would have if he'd stayed, gone to a non-super-team, or even done the whole thing fairly. The idea of these guys deciding their free-agency two years in advance makes me cringe because it's going to start happening all over the place.
It's not Bosh I hate, it's collusion.....mostly because nobody will ever secretly meet up to plan a super-team in Canada (insert "full house" studio audience going AWWWwwwww....)

Knicks21
06-07-2011, 01:56 AM
oh an i think hes underrated and has had to make the biggest sacrifice of the big three

No way. Lebron has a whole city against him.

Knicks21
06-07-2011, 02:03 AM
http://www.sportsgeekery.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/bosh-tongue21.gif

This state of disorientation is referred to as "like a bosh"

NetsPaint
06-07-2011, 02:11 AM
Things will not be good between us until he gets his long dreadlocks back.

JPHX
06-07-2011, 02:14 AM
He needs to be in the next jurassic park movie. (http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.andres3000.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/chris-bosh-velociraptor.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.andres3000.com/page/2/&usg=__ROhy1EN8ZoITXYm1yRlVbx6wilE=&h=214&w=385&sz=55&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=z26UhU1KvtypfM:&tbnh=102&tbnw=184&ei=isHtTYvEE4vEsAO577G3Aw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dchris%2Bbosh%2Braptor%26um%3D1%26hl%3 Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1378%26bih%3D624%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=62&page=1&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=90&ty=68)

NYK4L
06-07-2011, 03:13 AM
na, he's just FUGLY!

sventhedog
06-07-2011, 06:44 AM
i liked him until he started whining about people expecting him to score big every night during his last games in toronto before he signed with the heat.

bosh fans might consider it sensitivity or just showing emotion but i call that just plain "whining."

JasonJohnHorn
06-07-2011, 09:22 AM
I'm a Raps fan (more so a fan of the game), and i respect Bosh. He played his heart out for a number of seasons, and simply had a bad management team that couldnt put pieces around him. I understand him leaving and going somewhere to win. But, I also recognize his limits, even when in TO. He couldnt handle pressure situations (so being in Miami helps him because though people scrutinize him, on the court, the pressure is on James and Wade, and things open up for him). The other thing I didnt like was his defence. He is a good defender, but he doesnt play with 100% focus on defence the way truely great PFs like Garnett and Duncan do and have. And though LAST season he really worked the boards (contract year, surprise!), it seems to me (and I am no player, so i am really no authority, you'd have to ask the guys on the floor), that he doesnt take as much pride in rebounding and doing the dirty work. He is still a good rebounder, and a good defender, just not great. He needs to take pride in the hard work, and not just the dunks (which he gets way too excited about, I mean seriously, unless you are doing this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMrPjl-927Q
or winning the game, you shouldnt been screaming THAT much after a dunk. GET BACK ON DEFENCE ALREADY!!!

GiantsSwaGG
06-07-2011, 09:42 AM
Because he's soft!

jockrider
06-07-2011, 09:43 AM

*sacrificed moeny and stats so he could get national exposure.

that the only thing that matter for this attention whore.

Arch Stanton
06-07-2011, 09:48 AM

Completely agree. I'm tired of Miami fans telling us how we should feel.

jockrider
06-07-2011, 09:49 AM
Your paragraph and final sentence contradict each other so I'm not really sure what your saying, but why was it that last year raps fans were saying how good bosh was and that he's the best pf in the NBA then when he signs with the heat he's soft and was always soft in Toronto?

he was the best pf in the nba for a bit last season before he lost his muscle mass. then he went back to being soft

nycsports2
06-07-2011, 09:49 AM
^ Heat fans, lol.

He is a punk, good player but a punk..

my thoughts above

koreancabbage
06-07-2011, 09:50 AM
Other than being a attention-grabbing whore, nope

When he was in Toronto, I loved him, always passionate, but I can see him being very weary at times cuz there was no help.

And I also knew, as a PF, you need great wing players to compliment you. All great PFs need great wing play (not just great wing players) like KG, Duncan, Stoudemire, etc etc.

PFs don't get to control the ball most of the time and thus they don't have a bigger impact on the game. its usually take the ball in the post, don't have any shot, pass it back out and the ball gets swung around. Even as great as the PFs go, their touches are very limited in their time on the floor.

Bosh needed help in Toronto. I'm actually glad he went to a team with help/being the hired help instead of waiting for Toronto's GM to get help.

8lllllD
06-07-2011, 09:50 AM
I'm a die hard Raptors fan. I went to the first game when he came back and boo'd LeBron and Bosh then after a while I had a change in heart and stopped booing but instead cheering him on. He didn't do much for Toronto anyways. But i'll forever be a "CB4" Fan.

YoungOne
06-07-2011, 09:52 AM
I dont like the raptors and we played them 4 times a season, I think thats where it came from ;)

pebloemer
06-07-2011, 10:28 AM
As a Raptor's fan I don't have ill will towards Bosh. I didn't like the manner in which he left, but I don't blame him for leaving. I also don't think poorly of him for his time in Toronto. He was our best player for years and tried his hardest to win. He's not a 1st option and needs more support.

I wish he played somewhere that he could be 2nd option though. He's played well in these playoffs, but there isn't the same pressure for him to perform offensively as much with LeBron and Wade on the floor. There is nothing wrong with watching a very good basketball player playing very good basketball, but I think he could carry more weight on his shoulders and succeed. I actually think that for all of the big 3. As a basketball fan, that is where my trepidation towards the Heat comes from.

avrpatsfan
06-07-2011, 10:37 AM
I have nothing against him except for his excessive celebration or how he screams after he simply dunks the ball. He's very irritating to watch.

justinnum1
06-07-2011, 10:40 AM
lmao, he's the best 3rd option in the league, boshasaurus rex lol

PhillyFaninLA
06-07-2011, 10:42 AM
I have no problem with any of the 3 and I do want Lebron to a get a ring or more because he is a special player and I want history to properly reflect how good he is.

Bosh I do have 1 small issue with. He is to timid at times. If Bosh had that passionate drive then he'd be up there with any forward in the league. When Bosh wants to score he does, when he wants to stop you he does, when he wants the rebound he gets it but he just doesn't have that thing that the special players do that compel them to fight for everything.

He reminds me a bit of Derick Coleman in the respect that he could be one of the best to ever play his position (top 10 maybe) but doesn't have that desire to give it there all on a regular basis and gets complacent to much. When Bosh feels the game and wants to take it over he usually isn't stopped but the moments are few and far between and he lets his raw talent get him 18 and 8 without a ton of effort.

beasted86
06-07-2011, 11:15 AM
I hate how Bosh jumps around and celebrates when he hits a shot. I guess it's understandable now that he's in the finals :confused: But during the regular season it was pretty ridiculous.

I also think he is one of the softest players in the league.
Youtube video please.

Most of the time he just yells or beats his chest, which about 90% of big men do in the NBA after scoring a big bucket.

So I'd like to see this jumping around and celebration you are talking about.

Jay16
06-07-2011, 11:21 AM

.....I feel like you shouldn't have said that......

PhillyFaninLA
06-07-2011, 11:32 AM

So your saying you'd be fine with people like myself that aren't a Heat fan (or just the city of Miami to cover my bases here) telling you how to feel.

ManRam
06-07-2011, 11:41 AM
I have nothing against him except for his excessive celebration or how he screams after he simply dunks the ball. He's very irritating to watch.

So, you hate that everyone in the league does it? KG? Boozer? Noah? Shaq? So on and so on...

ink
06-07-2011, 11:49 AM
The opinion of Bosh is quite mixed in Toronto. It was seen at the end of the first game, where he was half applauded, and half "Rupaul"ed.

Most of us recognize that he tried to help this team win, but some people can't get the accusations that Colangelo had said he checked out in the last 30 or so games last year.

He also acted like he was one of the top 5 players in the league this year, and although he's a very good player, he isn't a top 5 player.. Those spots are reserved for guys like Wade, Lebron, Kobe, Dwight, and Durant.

- He said he wanted to be the main guy where he signed, but then opted to go sign on as a third option.

-He made some comments about Toronto that weren't taken too well, but many of them were about his initial years from moving from a southern state to Canada (he said the city grew on him).

Personally, I don't really have much against him. He wanted to win, and it was clear that our team couldn't build around him. I think the GMs comments were more to save his ***** this year (it was his contract year, and he would have to explain how they lost a star for virtually nothing). He was "Damned if he did, Damned if he didn't". If he re-signed with the Raptors, then he would be looked at as selfish (caring only for his numbers/salary) and a brutal cap hit for our future plans. Before some of BCs moves this year, we really didn't have much upside with him here. It would be another few years before we were relevant again (If even possible, we had bad contracts on declining players like Hedo, Banks, etc). His departure was in the best interest of both parties. We can rebuild for the future with younger players (E.g. Davis, Derozan, Williams? since the Raptors are rumored to want to move up to 2 in the draft) and Cap room now.. while Bosh is able to play on a winning team.

Pretty fair assessment I'd say. I do think it's clear he checked out on the team in his last season and he misled the organization into thinking he hadn't already made his mind up about leaving. He basically decided in 2008 that he was going wherever Lebron and Wade were but didn't say so. That misdirection cost the franchise and that was after having spent years trying to build around him as a #1 option, which he is definitely not. Basically he worked incredibly hard for 6 1/2 years, it was not possible to build around him (which is an assessment problem by management as much as anything), and he was not honest about the way he left his previous team. He looks like he is doing well now in his role as #3 option. I just wish it had come earlier and at less cost to the franchise he left.

Law25
06-07-2011, 12:04 PM
Besides the fact heat fans grossly overrate him.....
..... No.

No they dont. I like the Lakers sig. Back to the point if they overrate Bosh we overrate Gasol. Bosh and Gasol had similar careers before joining ther current teams, but Bosh had slightly better numbers, and both didnt get out the first round. In ther first year with ther current teams both players went to the finals and again ther numbers are similar with the edge to Gasol in rebounds and assits, but Bosh in points. Both are allstars before and with their current teams. I for one thinks he's an hell of an player like Gasol, and he has sacrifice so much he's being overlook even though he averages 18 8 in the playoff as an whole, around the same for the year.

ink
06-07-2011, 12:11 PM
No they dont. I like the Lakers sig. Back to the point if they overrate Bosh we overrate Gasol. Bosh and Gasol had similar careers before joining ther current teams, but Bosh had slightly better numbers, and both didnt get out the first round. In ther first year with ther current teams both players went to the finals and again ther numbers are similar with the edge to Gasol in rebounds and assits, but Bosh in points. Both are allstars before and with their current teams. I for one thinks he's an hell of an player like Gasol, and he has sacrifice so much he's being overlook even though he averages 18 8 in the playoff as an whole, around the same for the year.

Yeah I think he's been really good in the playoffs. He's in a dream role; the two superstars on the team draw all the attention and he is so consistent he just puts down shot after shot when he gets the ball. He's even improved on D, again because he doesn't have to do more than his share. On a team stacked with two of the world's best players he has that luxury and he is rock-solid in support.

Bricklayer
06-07-2011, 12:15 PM
As a Raptor fan, my opinion certainly doesn't coincide with the majority. I have nothing against the guy and can't blame him for leaving the mess that is the Toronto Raptors.

He worked hard in his time here, signed a contract extension, was a prominent figure in the community, and did a ton of charity work. Management surrounded him with low talent role players for the most part so he parted during free agency which was his contractual right.

pd1dish
06-07-2011, 12:17 PM
i think he is soft and a huge flopper, but other than that ive got nothing against him. hes got a great mid range jumper

papipapsmanny
06-07-2011, 12:18 PM
I don't mind bosh he isn't a guy who can be a number 1 on his team and win.

I just hate seeing lebron and wade on the same team.

Lebron, Wade, Kobe, Durant, or dirk just shouldnt be allowed on the same team unless they were like drafted together.

Although Bosh is a ***** in the post, but i don't mind him

justinnum1
06-07-2011, 12:19 PM
He is mega clutch

Jamiecballer
06-07-2011, 12:27 PM
i don't understand why Bosh and Raptor fans just can't get along?

on the surface, they seem perfect for each other. they're both insecure and crazy sensitive to criticism.

C_Mund
06-07-2011, 12:36 PM

If you put that Memphis team in the east a few years back, they'd have been the third seed and probably made the second round. There's no comparison between the two conferences when the raps and grizz respectively made the playoffs.

driz
06-07-2011, 12:43 PM
He'll never be an All Star again.

Kashmir13579
06-07-2011, 12:48 PM
Well - for starters, i think he was crying after game 3. he's a ***** in a professional basketball player's body.

Kashmir13579
06-07-2011, 12:50 PM
Kurt Thomas can do for the Heat what Bosh does for the Heat. (give or take a few minutes)

Rego247
06-07-2011, 12:51 PM
i don't understand why Bosh and Raptor fans just can't get along?

on the surface, they seem perfect for each other. they're both insecure and crazy sensitive to criticism.

tread cautiously james. :D

Rego247
06-07-2011, 12:52 PM
Well - for starters, i think he was crying after game 3. he's a ***** in a professional basketball player's body.

no doubt.

ink
06-07-2011, 12:54 PM
Kurt Thomas can do for the Heat what Bosh does for the Heat. (give or take a few minutes)

Right. Come on, if Kurt Thomas can do what Bosh does he wouldn't have been a journeyman for the last 5 seasons.

Don't underestimate Bosh's contribution. It's his consistency that has been amazing lately and his reliability. Sure he doesn't do a lot of the power things you want from a big but when you consider he's averaging 18.2 and 8.6 with two all world players taking shots in front of him, he is pretty integral to the Heat's success.

We can separate the hate from the critical assessment.

h2r09
06-07-2011, 12:55 PM
this is why people are so completely ridiculous against the guy. he is actually a very soft spoken, smart guy who is one of the few you can actuaklly stand to have a basketball conversation with because he is very intellectual too. he wasn't crying dumbass, he got poked in the eye and couldnt see. the fact that you thought he was crying is completely ********.

Bricklayer
06-07-2011, 12:59 PM
He'll never be an All Star again.

So what? He's been an all star many times before and where did that get him?

I think most players will take winning over all star selections.

h2r09
06-07-2011, 01:04 PM
So what? He's been an all star many times before and where did that get him?

I think most players will take winning over all star selections.

considering he is already an all star this year that guy is also completely wrong.

i find it histerical how we beg athletes to put fame down in their priorities and make winning above all, and these 3 guys have done that, yet now we chastise them for doing it?

ink
06-07-2011, 01:11 PM
considering he is already an all star this year that guy is also completely wrong.

i find it histerical how we beg athletes to put fame down in their priorities and make winning above all, and these 3 guys have done that, yet now we chastise them for doing it?

Good point. The resistance to that idea though comes from the fact that a lot of the greats lifted their teammates to a higher level rather than just bringing in buddies from the Olympic gold medal team. Know what I mean?

But in principle people DO talk about players dropping their egos in order to win as a team. I think you're totally right when you apply it to Bosh because he has taken a lot of ridicule this year and stayed right on track, focused on improving his game and playing his role.

Kashmir13579
06-07-2011, 01:14 PM
Right. Come on, if Kurt Thomas can do what Bosh does he wouldn't have been a journeyman for the last 5 seasons.

Don't underestimate Bosh's contribution. It's his consistency that has been amazing lately and his reliability. Sure he doesn't do a lot of the power things you want from a big but when you consider he's averaging 18.2 and 8.6 with two all world players taking shots in front of him, he is pretty integral to the Heat's success.

We can separate the hate from the critical assessment.

you're telling me Kurt Thomas can't hit those wide open mid range shots and defend as well or better than Bosh? you misunderstood me, i didn't say Thomas was better.

ink
06-07-2011, 01:20 PM
you're telling me Kurt Thomas can't hit those wide open mid range shots and defend as well or better than Bosh? you misunderstood me, i didn't say Thomas was better.

Thomas has had incredible chances in his career to play at Bosh's level and become a reliable option like Bosh has become, but he really hasn't. He's useful no doubt but we're talking about a different level here. Don't get me wrong, I've been a Thomas fan especially because of his contributions to the Suns a few years ago. But even there with an opportunity laid out for him on a silver platter he couldn't deliver at the level Bosh has been. Did people ever consider that what Bosh does looks so "easy" because he does it with such economy and reliability? Trust me, I have problems with his game too, but credit where credit is due, the coaching staff are using him well and he has made the adjustment to his role. He is a finesse big man who will burn you badly if you double the two superstars on the team. He keeps the opposition honest by being the threat he is, just as predicted. He can't do it on his own, that's for sure, but he is more than capable of doing what he is doing in these playoffs.

MSG34
06-07-2011, 01:28 PM
Youtube video please.

Most of the time he just yells or beats his chest, which about 90% of big men do in the NBA after scoring a big bucket.

So I'd like to see this jumping around and celebration you are talking about.

Maybe I didn't phrase this as well as I could.

Bosh's routine after he scores a basket is outrageous. You'd think he had just hit a GW jumper the majority of the times he even scores a basket.

I'm sure a lot of posters would agree with me and Bosh doesn't have the typical reaction of 90% of big man. It's so much more over the top than that in my eyes.

smith&wesson
06-07-2011, 01:30 PM
nah, i have nothing against bosh ... on the raptors team he was a black hole as a first option, on miami as a third option he is doing his part and more. Im glad he went to miami it worked out for him, the heat, and the raptors get to rebuild properly because 2 playoff apearances in 7 years wasnt cutting it. specially since they were both first round exits.

ink
06-07-2011, 01:34 PM
... On the raptors team he was a black hole as a first option, on miami as a third option he is doing his part and more. Im glad he went to miami it worked out for him, the heat, and the raptors get to rebuild properly because 2 playoff apearances in 7 years wasnt cutting it. Specially since they were both first round exits.

+1

mttwlsn16
06-07-2011, 01:35 PM
very good player
funny looking
soft
very good player

koreancabbage
06-07-2011, 01:38 PM
Maybe I didn't phrase this as well as I could.

Bosh's routine after he scores a basket is outrageous. You'd think he had just hit a GW jumper the majority of the times he even scores a basket.

I'm sure a lot of posters would agree with me and Bosh doesn't have the typical reaction of 90% of big man. It's so much more over the top than that in my eyes.

there are a lot worse than Bosh in the league. he's emotional and he really does it in the playoffs.

how about Stevenson, the guy celebrates its like his birthday after every basket. probably b/c he really can't score much in the first place.

John Walls Era
06-07-2011, 01:40 PM
Hes a good player. Could be a first option on many teams. Throughout his career hes been fairly efficient. I understand how some of the things he did in the the summer (pre-luding he may resign by asking fans on twitter for example) may make some fans mad. But at the end of the day he just wanted to win... fans don't need to like him, but he deserves at least a bit of respect since hes stepped up in the playoffs.

PS: Call him Rupaul.... but Rupaul is close to getting his first ring. People just find different ways to hate, can't satisfy everyone.

justinnum1
06-07-2011, 02:03 PM
Hes a good player. Could be a first option on many teams. Throughout his career hes been fairly efficient. I understand how some of the things he did in the the summer (pre-luding he may resign by asking fans on twitter for example) may make some fans mad. But at the end of the day he just wanted to win... fans don't need to like him, but he deserves at least a bit of respect since hes stepped up in the playoffs.

PS: Call him Rupaul.... but Rupaul is close to getting his first ring. People just find different ways to hate, can't satisfy everyone.

Yep. Dude is the best 3rd option in the league.

king4day
06-07-2011, 02:10 PM
Nothing against him. I just hate the face he makes when he screams. Clearly he's never done that in front of a mirror.

Jamiecballer
06-07-2011, 02:12 PM
tread cautiously james. :D

oh i joke. sort of. there is some truth to it though. we seem to take rejection awfully hard, and blow innocuous comments like the one about nba.tv out of proportion.

AnalyzeNShoot
06-07-2011, 02:20 PM
YES Big time, he deserted the Raps. Never actually took us anywhere not even past round 1. yet he calls hims a top PF. He had as much talent around him as anyone including wade and James. Yet he let his team down then goes off being a media ***** for the Lebron show.... Damn I can go on. But w.e its a game and its a business however that is what my point of view as some1 from toronto. I dont even like the raptors but he treatement of this city was pretty bad. Atleast Vince Carter Took us somewhere. He spend his prime on the Toronto Raptors and had legit reason to leave.

Bricklayer
06-07-2011, 02:23 PM
YES Big time, he deserted the Raps. Never actually took us anywhere not even past round 1. yet he calls hims a top PF. He had as much talent around him as anyone including wade and James. Yet he let his team down then goes off being a media ***** for the Lebron show.... Damn I can go on. But w.e its a game and its a business however that is what my point of view as some1 from toronto. I dont even like the raptors but he treatement of this city was pretty bad. Atleast Vince Carter Took us somewhere. He spend his prime on the Toronto Raptors and had legit reason to leave.

Wrong. Vince forced a trade, Chris left Via free agency, big difference.

AnalyzeNShoot
06-07-2011, 02:27 PM
Wrong. Vince forced a trade, Chris left Via free agency, big difference.

Dude, VC gave out his knees to the City of Toronto. Air Canada was known all over the NBA. He left when he had 3 good years left. But left when he was 26, alot of good years left in him. He Force a trade he the RAPS had a stupid GM who drafted RAFAEL ARUJO ahead of Iggy, the same GM who trade VC for 3 players who didnt Average even 10 ppg. !!!!! What more do u need from the guy

AnalyzeNShoot
06-07-2011, 02:29 PM
^^ sorry for the messed up sentences lol didnt realize how badly structure it all is.

mikealike305
06-07-2011, 02:36 PM
Dude, VC gave out his knees to the City of Toronto. Air Canada was known all over the NBA. He left when he had 3 good years left. But left when he was 26, alot of good years left in him. He Force a trade he the RAPS had a stupid GM who drafted RAFAEL ARUJO ahead of Iggy, the same GM who trade VC for 3 players who didnt Average even 10 ppg. !!!!! What more do u need from the guy

read what u just wrote
"raps stupid gm"
why would chris stay there?
u can be as mad as u want at him but at the end of the day, we both know even if he retired there the raps arnt winning a ring

Da Knicks
06-07-2011, 02:38 PM
Soft player who is good and is a lil underrated now, however i didnt like that he was being a media whore through the free agent process.

ink
06-07-2011, 02:41 PM
read what u just wrote
"raps stupid gm"
u can be as mad as u want at him but at the end of the day, we both know even if he retired there the raps arnt winning a ring

They're talking about two different GMs, that's why. The guy that did the VC trade that he was talking about is not the GM that Bosh re-signed with.

John Walls Era
06-07-2011, 02:43 PM
Soft player who is good and is a lil underrated now, however i didnt like that he was being a media whore through the free agent process.

All athletes are media whores. They'd be lying if they told you they don't like the attention.

AnalyzeNShoot
06-07-2011, 02:44 PM
read what u just wrote
"raps stupid gm"

I dont need to read it, I know what I am talking about. If you were from the city, you would know the in the VC era Raps GM was Rob Babcock(sorry if misspelled). And In the bost era Rap GM was Bryan colangelo, Who did made very decent and good move, bosh just didnt deliever.

AND FYI I am not mad this is a opinion thread and i am passing it on, Read and Analyze N Shoot Sir. Logically, no stupid rants either way.

mikealike305
06-07-2011, 02:47 PM
They're talking about two different GMs, that's why. The guy that did the VC trade that he was talking about is not the GM that Bosh re-signed with.

ok, but my point is still the same, the sentence right under what u bolded.
even if chris bosh stayed, we all know raps werent going to far.

PLAYERS FAN
06-07-2011, 02:48 PM
I thought he was the arguably the best PF in the regular season last year.

PrettyBoyJ
06-07-2011, 02:52 PM
hes a good guy that just wants to win. i think his honesty is refreshing at times and his "raptor scream" is hilarious.

I was wondering what that was and the whole neck thing.. lmao

ink
06-07-2011, 02:53 PM
ok, but my point is still the same, the sentence right under what u bolded.
even if chris bosh stayed, we all know raps werent going to far.

It was a joint responsibility. The Raptors made a mistake trying to build around Bosh. The Heat are not built around Bosh ... obviously. The Raptors could never get far with him as their leader because he wasn't cut out for that role. Few are. So the Raptors are farther ahead without Bosh trying to be the leader, but they are still trying to build the talent they need to get farther. The parting was mutually beneficial, but the cost of trying to build around the wrong guy cost the Raptors organization far more than it ever should. Failed project from which they have to recover now.

mikealike305
06-07-2011, 02:53 PM
I dont need to read it, I know what I am talking about. If you were from the city, you would know the in the VC era Raps GM was Rob Babcock(sorry if misspelled). And In the bost era Rap GM was Bryan colangelo, Who did made very decent and good move, bosh just didnt deliever.

AND FYI I am not mad this is a opinion thread and i am passing it on, Read and Analyze N Shoot Sir. Logically, no stupid rants either way.

ok, honestly, as a raps fan, if chris stayed in toronto, do u think the raps would even make it past the 2nd round? let alone, win it all?

and i dont think i said u were mad? i was just analyzing

Mobsterkel
06-07-2011, 03:03 PM
he is kind a coward and gets scared if people play physical with him, he also fakes **** alot grabbs his eye and legs to get foul calls, i think he is a nice guy but a bit of a baby for his size. he is too timid around the basket. i think dallas should put chandler on him, and dirk on anthony. I think Miami would be alot better team if they had signed boozer instead of bosh, but boozer has alot of weakness's too.

AnalyzeNShoot
06-07-2011, 03:05 PM
ok, honestly, as a raps fan, if chris stayed in toronto, do u think the raps would even make it past the 2nd round? let alone, win it all?

and i dont think i said u were mad? i was just analyzing

I am ok that he left, I am not really a raps from as I said before, just from the city. What offends me is the way he left the city, how my trash he talk about the city through the media. Hey Amare left as well, did he bash his city no he wished them good luck. Bosh Not so much.

And as for were the raptors going anywhere with Bosh, No and I am fully aware of that, no PF not even as dominant as KG can lead his team to the FINAL alone, but Hey if he would have gotten the raps to the ECF, he might have braging rights and trash talking right but he didnt.

Again, its simply an opinion thread and I am passing mine and I respect urs.

Mobsterkel
06-07-2011, 03:05 PM
THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT D WADE DOES IT TOO WHAT IS THIS ITALIAN SOCCER!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhn3LJum3mg

Mobsterkel
06-07-2011, 03:07 PM
another one even if i did get a lil poked in the eye form what he said, don't have such a baby reaction

fin_frenzy_84
06-07-2011, 03:09 PM
When Bosh hits a shot thinks he is the **** and beats against his chest. When He dunks he screams everytime. He flops nonstop. He has rode the coatails of wade and lebron through the whole season and FA. I personally dont like the Heat at all because they all showboat and scream after every play and beat against eachothers chest. Its not because they are the big 3, it is not because they are good. It is because they allways have to do something after a shot. The only person that I really respect is Wade. He dont do as much as bosh or lebron. Bosh is by far the worse out of all of them though. I also dislike how all them try to grab there arm or hold there eye because they think they got fouled. They ALL scream when they drive and miss a shot and they swear they get fouled. They get enough BUSH calls as it is.

ink
06-07-2011, 03:12 PM

Definitely not. But that's the whole thing: the Raptors put a lot of talent resources into deals to try to help make Bosh a success as the #1 option and couldn't make it work with him in that role. They wasted those resources. That's the point. Wasting those resources on building around him, together with the way he spent the last half year + free agency, have led to fan resentment.

I'm with smithandwesson, saying that he fits his current role and team and leaving it at that. The Raptors move on.

fin_frenzy_84
06-07-2011, 03:13 PM
THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT D WADE DOES IT TOO WHAT IS THIS ITALIAN SOCCER!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhn3LJum3mg

What a *****

fadedmario
06-07-2011, 03:15 PM
I think it's impressive that he does what's asked. But he clearly is not a 'Superstar'.

Mobsterkel
06-07-2011, 03:34 PM
Check out d wade on this clip after dirk makes the game winner wade goes for the buzzer shot then immediately goes to the floor grabbing his eye and looking at the ref, but the ref didn't buy it, but it's like really your gonna pretend you got hit in the eye, thats when my respect for d wade went out the window

Mobsterkel
06-07-2011, 03:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4Qw3KAhF0k

John Walls Era
06-07-2011, 03:40 PM
Theres always a million reasons to hate someone. But they should still be respected.

leafswin2011
06-07-2011, 03:55 PM
as a raptors fan the only person i blame for the chris bosh bs is colangelo.if colangelo had of traded bosh 1 season before his contract ended im sure we could have got 2 firsts and a second for him or at least a first and a decent young player,then we would have came on a horrible position that year and got another great number 1 pick.bosh never said he would stay a raptor and sign a new contract here,even if he hinted he wanted to stay when you play for a team you cant say in the media or even hint you dont want to stay.im only mad we didnt get something for him when we were NOWHERE near competing for anything even with bosh that season and without him you have to figure you wont do wel for 1 season and get a bunch of picks for him,tanking for 1 season and knowing what you will have for the future is better then possibly resigning him but proabably not and letting him walk.for some reason this makes me think of the sundin garbage he reallllly screwed us said he didnt want to be a RENTAL player then signed at the end of the season with vancouver as a rental player the very next year.but as a huge raps fan im still not gonna hate on bosh,but i am gonna hate on lebron.GO DALLAS

Sadds The Gr8
06-07-2011, 04:58 PM
Theres always a million reasons to hate someone. But they should still be respected.

nope.

0nekhmer
06-07-2011, 05:04 PM
http://www.deviantart.com/download/35613613/Open_Mouthed_Ostrich_by_AndySerrano.jpghttp://sports.cbsimg.net/images/visual/whatshot/chris-bosh-face.jpg

Mobsterkel
06-07-2011, 05:05 PM
I don't hat D wade I just lost respect for him, who does that really I know chris bosh does, and vlade divac was pretty good at it too. its funny too watch but very cowardly, ohhh the art of the flop it has taken over the NBA, I wish the refs would let them play, basketball used to be alot more fun to watch when it was tough physical play, and brusing, not all this ahh he touched me with his finger, or he breathed on me, or he is close enoguh lets make it look like he hurt me. Hopefully well get back to real basketball in the nba in the upcoming years.

godolphins
06-07-2011, 05:14 PM
he is kind a coward and gets scared if people play physical with him, he also fakes **** alot grabbs his eye and legs to get foul calls, i think he is a nice guy but a bit of a baby for his size. he is too timid around the basket. i think dallas should put chandler on him, and dirk on anthony. I think Miami would be alot better team if they had signed boozer instead of bosh, but boozer has alot of weakness's too.
What a joke this is :puke: 99.9% of Heat fans would take Bosh over Boozer, the guy doesn't even play in crunch time because he's a liability to his team :facepalm:

justinnum1
06-07-2011, 05:21 PM

Why would miami want boozer over bosh? Boozers inability to defend makes him a huge liability at the end of games, if he even played in the 4th.

LionsFan..LOL
06-07-2011, 05:22 PM
Anything personally? No, I have nothing personally against him, D-Wade, LeBron or any other player. I just hate some of Bosh (and James/Wade as well) antics on and off the court.

godolphins
06-07-2011, 05:34 PM
Why would miami want boozer over bosh? Boozers inability to defend makes him a huge liability at the end of games, if he even played in the 4th.

Boozer is already on the trading block :laugh2:

John Walls Era
06-07-2011, 06:04 PM
Boozer is already on the trading block :laugh2:

Understatement. At this point I'm sure they just want to give him away.

Rego247
06-07-2011, 06:46 PM
http://www.deviantart.com/download/35613613/Open_Mouthed_Ostrich_by_AndySerrano.jpghttp://sports.cbsimg.net/images/visual/whatshot/chris-bosh-face.jpg

:laugh: :laugh:

Cbast09
06-07-2011, 07:04 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

haggis
06-07-2011, 07:06 PM
I don't like the way he chews his mouthguard all the time :shrug:

koreancabbage
06-07-2011, 08:41 PM

not really lol Wade sacrificed his salary so the other two can sign with miami

but stats. yes