PDA

View Full Version : Melo is the only player in the NBA lebron can't defend

Pages : 1 [2]

ryang
06-07-2011, 06:56 PM
Try to read like a normal human being i think u said

llemon
I never say you hated Melo, Im talking about Knicks fans. You basically saying Knicks fans are unknowledgeable homer idiots which isn't true, I can easily say Nets fans are Beggars and look Pathetic, but I don't....because all nets fans aren't...Their are a few, but alot of them aren't!

You can say what you want about Net fans. There are many Net fans that are idiots. The biggest one runs NetsDaily.

I am telling you my honest opinion of Knick fans. That's what I've seen and that's what I think.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
dam.. so now that he is new york do u think the cold might make him go faster?? Or will lebron take more time because its colder inside then out?? I gotta know this is killing me

It all depends... Would move quicker if you cold, shakey, goosbumps, etc.? in a NY winter imagine how cold the seat would be?? or a winter in Miami it's warmer therefor a cooler temp, your more relaxed... I think Melo would wipe quicker just cuz he's colder and wants to get up ASAP.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
06-07-2011, 06:57 PM
You can say what you want about Net fans. There are many Net fans that are idiots. The biggest one runs NetsDaily.

I am telling you my honest opinion of Knick fans. That's what I've seen and that's what I think.

lol Is Netdaily worse then DoMeFavors? Cuz he's pretty bad... I try to ignore him sometimes.

GiantsSwaGG
06-07-2011, 07:00 PM
lol Is Netdaily worse then DoMeFavors? Cuz he's pretty bad... I try to ignore him sometimes.

Damn you beat me too it, I was just gonna type that lol

Raps43va
06-07-2011, 07:01 PM
Well cp3 is not going there this year unless the knicks have some trade assets i dont know about? I think new york and chicago are the only teams in the EAST that have a shot moving forward but you said the knicks would.. i dont buy it that they will they have a chance would have been better... there is no way to tell u dont know the role players they are bringing in or the center,pg we r bringing in so how do u know? cause cp3,mello and stat (if healthy) are gonna just kill us.. NO
maybe not this year but cp3 will be in ny in the future, u can believe what you want and i will believe what i want, and then when the day comes when its ny and miami playing against each other u can say if u were right or wrong. not that it means anything because its the regular season but melo as a knick against miami 1-0. melo has lebrons number lets face it

ryang
06-07-2011, 07:01 PM
I think so to plus la la needs the bathroom 2 u know?? Also do u think the headband makes a difference?? Who should wear it?? I think mello cause its cold but then again lebron is sweating so it keeps the sweat out of his eys which is a distraction... I dont know anymore

llemon
06-07-2011, 07:02 PM
Let's see the articles then. Show me a clip... Show me proof! You have no evidence!!

I showed you what to google.

You choose to be ignorant, and that doesn't surprise me

ryang
06-07-2011, 07:06 PM
maybe not this year but cp3 will be in ny in the future, u can believe what you want and i will believe what i want, and then when the day comes when its ny and miami playing against each other u can say if u were right or wrong. not that it means anything because its the regular season but melo as a knick against miami 1-0. melo has lebrons number lets face it

not in the playoffs was my point... and mello has his number shoot i do to 305 555 7555...:eyebrow: and lebron plays better in the playoffs then the regular season was my main point.. who cares lets see who has more rings plus we have an ongoing debate about who can wipe there butt quicker so since u know mello is gonna beat lebron in the playoffs who wipes faster??

look mello is a good player but in no way shape or form is he going to make lebron irrelavent and vice versa... one will have 30 and the other 25... who has more assists,blocks, steals, ect ect will make a big difference to

ryang
06-07-2011, 07:08 PM
the point of this thread was lebron can not shut down mello completely.. Well I agree.. should i make a thread that say's mello cant shut lebron down??

Raps43va
06-07-2011, 07:13 PM
I never said u did i asked if this year it was soft... Notice the ? Mark????

Everyone knows the east was harder this year, what kind of stupid question is that

ryang
06-07-2011, 07:22 PM
if u read everything i said stupidity was the point

ryang
06-07-2011, 07:24 PM
I guess you know who the HEAT are bringing in next year so who are they and how do they matchup against the knicks

Raps43va
06-07-2011, 07:28 PM
your the real idiot for asking a dumb pointless question like that has nothing to do with subject. so i say yes it was harder but thats why lebron went to miami right so he could beat the best teams in the east to get to the finals right.

setman2000
06-07-2011, 07:36 PM
YAWN - Knicks fans are truly the most delusional in the NBA. Melo will never win a championships but he's the king of 1st round exits (while LeBron is just the KING!). Boston 4 Knicks 0!

ryang
06-07-2011, 07:42 PM
your the real idiot for asking a dumb pointless question like that has nothing to do with subject. so i say yes it was harder but thats why lebron went to miami right so he could beat the best teams in the east to get to the finals right.

what are u 10? u said lebron made it to the finals and the east was very soft that year.. now since lebron made it this year i asked if the east was soft again and thats a dumb question?? whatever bro u r the one saying the knicks will beat the heat in the future and cp3 is definetly coming and mello is hands down better then lebron... All pretty stupid things to say (i already gave u reasons why u refused to answer) so keep being dumb im only dumb for responding to dumb statements... hell knick fans have better arguements then u and none of them say oh we will beat u in the future probably because there is no way to tell.. Now i leave you to debate mello and his offensive game i have game 4 of the FINALS TO WATCH... what are the lakers doing whatching right

GiantsSwaGG
06-07-2011, 07:42 PM
YAWN - Knicks fans are truly the most delusional in the NBA. Melo will never win a championships but he's the king of 1st round exits (while LeBron is just the KING!). Boston 4 Knicks 0!

:facepalm:

AIMelo=KillaDUO
06-08-2011, 11:27 AM
I showed you what to google.

You choose to be ignorant, and that doesn't surprise me

What do mean I chose to be ignorant. I did exactly what you told me to do, And there was NOTHING... Wanna know why there was nothing, Because it don't exist my friend. You have no argument Lemon, that's why you aren't discussing it anymore. There's nothing left for you to say and for some odd reason the only evidence you claim to have, you won't show to me? (i did my part by finding what you told me to look for and it still never said anything about Carmelo demanding a trade from the nuggets) :confused:

StorminNorm
06-08-2011, 12:21 PM
He has proved it time and time again. Kobe is past his prime. Wade is on his team. Durant to skinny. We all seen what happs when u put Lebron on small quick guards example: D rose. Matched up head to in a playoff series Melo is the only guy who can get the best of Lebron. The Knicks roster still has to many holes but there is some hope, and the NBAs only hope

Why make a thread like this? This is far too biased and unfactual too warrant attention (I'm bored). TEAM defenses are designed to funnel and trap guys like Durant and Kobe. However, Drose presents a totally different case. TEAM defenses are designed to force Rose; to relinquish the ball in the backcourt, deny Rose the ball with aggressive off-ball defense, and double/triple team Rose while stationary and in motion - WHY? - because the second option (Boozer) played to the level of a fourth option. Furthermore, the lack of another playmaker improves a defense chances of getting stops. All of this, plus a 6'8'' athletic beast is what allows Lebron to be a pretty good perimeter defense. These are usually not one-on-one situations. Even when they appear to be, everyone on defense remains focused on these players.

Trace
06-08-2011, 01:07 PM
Seems to me, Lebron has failed to guard Marion as well. I don't blame him, Marion shoots weird.

fin_frenzy_84
06-08-2011, 08:17 PM
and lebron would score all over him so what?? he is a PG and we r talking mello vs lebron.. Keep fishing... Just messing with u finz frenzy we like the dolphins but i had no idea you were a bulls fan.. Rose is a pg lebron is not

My whole point was the thread said Melo is the only player Lebron cant guard and I said it aint true lol. Of course its a knicks fan saying that though:D

LakersA's49ers
06-08-2011, 08:32 PM
melo is an elite scorer with size. that definitely helps. melo is what? like 6-8 or 6-9? pretty big dude

KnicksR4Real
06-08-2011, 09:22 PM
melo is an elite scorer with size. that definitely helps. melo is what? like 6-8 or 6-9? pretty big dude

exactly why hes hard to guard for lebron.:rolleyes:

Thorough-Eye
06-08-2011, 09:26 PM
LOL, this.

Similar in height, and far less athletic. Somehow, I think LBJ can do a reasonably decent job, no matter how much of a 'pure scorer' Anthony is.

I have to agree with the original post. Carmelo is the hardest player in the NBA for LeBron, and many others to guard. I agree that LeBron has the more athletic body, but Melo bullies him all the time. Although they contribute, muscles and definition don't equal athleticism. His game time personality dominates simply because when he pushes, few push back. The Celtics do a good job because they collectively play a physical breed of defense, which has and will frustrate Carmelo. If he was a harder worker, with more poise, he could be a top 3 guy vs. a top 5 guy. I wouldn't call him lazy, but he's not in that NBA gym rat category. Few are, and with his level of talent, he hasn't been forced to work as hard as a lot of players. I like Melo, and agree with the LBJ notion, but I think, at least this far in his career, he's been content chasing the championship with a comfortable level of commitment. Many people would be the same way in that scenario. Human nature on display.

TheRunKiller
06-08-2011, 09:34 PM
Jason Terry

Chill_Will_24
06-08-2011, 10:13 PM
All together Knick fans

WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR
clap , clap , clap clap clap
WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR
WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR
WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR
WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR

The Knicks have been singing that chant for the last decade. The last time the Knicks won a single playoff game Dwight Howard was a freshman in high school and the World Trade Center was still intact...

Raps43va
06-10-2011, 06:21 PM
what are u 10? u said lebron made it to the finals and the east was very soft that year.. now since lebron made it this year i asked if the east was soft again and thats a dumb question?? whatever bro u r the one saying the knicks will beat the heat in the future and cp3 is definetly coming and mello is hands down better then lebron... All pretty stupid things to say (i already gave u reasons why u refused to answer) so keep being dumb im only dumb for responding to dumb statements... hell knick fans have better arguements then u and none of them say oh we will beat u in the future probably because there is no way to tell.. Now i leave you to debate mello and his offensive game i have game 4 of the FINALS TO WATCH... what are the lakers doing whatching right

im 20, if u must know, good go watch lebron play terrible. I am not a lakers fan so i dont see why they are being mentioned

Evolution23
06-10-2011, 06:30 PM
All I know is when it comes down to crunch time, the Knicks have Melo who I have 100% faith in taking the last shot. With Lebron, not so much. Melo seems to always have Lebron's number in big games head to head. Overall Lebron is a better player but the Knicks and Heat will be battling it out in the playoffs for years to come, so regular season MVP's don't matter.

Bruno
06-10-2011, 07:32 PM
Is the OP watching the finals?

beermugs
06-11-2011, 02:56 AM
im a nyk fan and i was mad we did not get lbj but im more then happy with melo n stat n am looking foward to the battles in the future with the heat it will be good for the nba period .......

broncosfan4eva
06-11-2011, 04:47 AM
This thread creates some good discussion about 'Melo vs. LeBron. I do agree that 'Melo has no flaws offensively, but to say LeBron can't defend Carmelo is pure silly talk, considering 'Melo isn't that efficient a player to begin with and he's shooting 44% against LeBron career wise. Don't see how 'Melo has LeBron beat in that sense.

Please read What u posted over again and tell me that makes sense

BklynKnicks3
06-11-2011, 10:31 AM
So happy we got Melo and not 4th qtr casper

jockrider
06-11-2011, 12:46 PM
So happy we got Melo and not 4th qtr casper

yep and thats why knicks are fishing right now.