PDA

View Full Version : The Big AARP-- Shaq's retirement speech

NSJ
06-03-2011, 01:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFOX5ZgPJ1M --figured I'd post the video, I thought it was pretty funny overall.

He was talking really fast and thought it was funny that his mom called him out for it. It was pretty funny too how he joked around in the beginning about the Knicks gm job, he definitely won't be out of basketball for long, if he leaves at all.

Edit: That videos actually kind of ******, I watched it live and didn't realize that video was only a couple minutes long. Dale Browns comments before were cool and the questions shaq was asked after were pretty funny too.

heyman321
06-03-2011, 02:07 PM
LOL I watched it live while I was at the gym. I was laughing my *** off on the elliptical machine and people were looking at me but I didn't care.

RaiderLakersA's
06-03-2011, 04:37 PM
The press conference had some funny moments, but I'm surprised that Shaq -- having played with some of the top players in the league at one time or another -- didn't devote a few minutes to specifically thank some of his past teammates by name. I don't think there will ever be another dominant superstar who will have played with as many great players in their own right, including some of the best role players like Robert Horry.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
06-03-2011, 04:39 PM
That was a funny press conference.

*Superman*
06-03-2011, 04:39 PM
I wanna go to that party thing at his house. Saw a lot of people there. Gortat too.

m26555
06-03-2011, 04:53 PM
Great press conference. It was funny as expected, but you also saw how genuine of a guy Shaq really is. Definitely gonna miss him.

TheHighLife
06-03-2011, 05:43 PM
Shaq is a funny guy.