PDA

View Full Version : What do you think Skip Bayless will say tomorrow?

SportsAndrew25
06-03-2011, 12:19 AM
CAN'T WAIT!*

*Skip will call Lebron a choker and a bum and suck Dirk's toes.

MiamiWadeCounty
06-03-2011, 12:22 AM
I can only imagine... I think he might just explode with glee and delight.

Jewelz0376
06-03-2011, 12:24 AM
I can see it now...

The question will be "who gets the blame for the heat's loss"

and skip will say 100% Lebron James :laugh2:

DoJoTheSlasher
06-03-2011, 12:25 AM
Well he hates both Dirk and LeBron so...

Slimsim
06-03-2011, 12:42 AM
he would put all the blame on LBJ then say the mavs are right back in this. Dirk palyed like the True MVP

StriveGreatness
06-03-2011, 12:44 AM
Something dumb, as usual.

Law25
06-03-2011, 12:46 AM
I can see it now...

The question will be "who gets the blame for the heat's loss"

and skip will say 100% Lebron James :laugh2:

And he'll be 50% right. Only because half of it was the Heats d at the end. Hey lets not kid ourselves here the Heat had this game in the bag.Wade was on fire and they had an 15 point lead then what happens they decide to go to Lebron and get him some shine at the end. While doing that Wade cools of they stop running ther sets. I mean majority of ther plays at the end of the games with and without the big lead were iso plays for him at the top of the three and he neted only what 2 points on freethrows. Just saying.......

naztrack
06-03-2011, 12:50 AM
i dont no what he is going to say but i can not wait.....im like a kid the night before xmas i hope he opens a bunch of gifts on LBJ ***** wowowwowow!!!!! and of course i gotta listen to my boy Collin CowHeard..wowowo!!!

Cal827
06-03-2011, 12:52 AM
Well he hates both Dirk and LeBron so...

So he's going to talk about how great Jason Terry was in the final seconds then lol

Sadds The Gr8
06-03-2011, 12:53 AM
:love: skip bayless

Master Mind
06-03-2011, 12:55 AM
Why is this thread worthy again

Rivera
06-03-2011, 12:57 AM
something of the sort of....

i put this loss completley on lebron james and hear me out

miami was up 15 with 6 minutes left with dwayne wade was going off man on one of the best all time nba finals performances i mean he was awesome man. he was 13 for 17 with 36 points and im sitting there like wow they cant stop this man this is the reason why lebron made the decision to come to miami to be dwayne wades robin his side kick. then lebron decides to dribble dribble dribble and shoot a three and miss then next time down the floor he DOES IT AGAIN JAY then ONE MORE TIME and im sitting there like YOU got to be kidding me just give the ball to dwyane wade.

Hustlenomics
06-03-2011, 01:17 AM
he'll say that the 4th quarter should have been ran through Miami's true closer DWYANE WADE, and then proceed to call Lebron prince James and trash him as usual

Green Storm
06-03-2011, 01:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0&feature=related

KDM1986
06-03-2011, 01:20 AM
he'll say that the 4th quarter should have been ran through Miami's true closer DWYANE WADE, and then proceed to call Lebron prince James and trash him as usual

I would bet my house on this being his first second and third talking points.

Catfish1314
06-03-2011, 01:24 AM
Who cares? He's a dull, predictable, whiny weener. To be generous.

Juelz36
06-03-2011, 01:27 AM

miami was up 15 with 6 minutes left with dwayne wade was going off man on one of the best all time nba finals performances i mean he was awesome man. he was 13 for 17 with 36 points and im sitting there like wow they cant stop this man this is the reason why lebron made the decision to come to miami to be dwayne wades robin his side kick. then lebron decides to dribble dribble dribble and shoot a three and miss then next time down the floor he DOES IT AGAIN JAY then ONE MORE TIME and im sitting there like YOU got to be kidding me just give the ball to dwyane wade.

LMFAOOOOOOOO.... That sounds exactly like Skip Bayless!

Purple&Gold24
06-03-2011, 01:33 AM
who cares

Il Mago50
06-03-2011, 01:38 AM
"Michael Jordan, the greatest athlete in NBA history, would've taken the 75 footer Lebron passed up and made it. Lebron's inability to even shoot the 75 footer shows that he is not a great player."

I love Skip though, I'm sorry, he's biased but he represents 90% of fans that have an opinion and don't steer from it. Also, he's right on many fronts especially Lebron, other than the disrespect to Jordan crap. Everyone has been crowning the guy when he still hasn't even won anything.

Master Mind
06-03-2011, 01:40 AM
:facepalm: Seriously, is this thread still open?

John Walls Era
06-03-2011, 01:45 AM
No one actually watches the show? They just see clips of it.

Skip Bayless is on record to say that no matter what, he will blame DWade because its DWADE's Team (quoting Skip here). So he would be a hypocrite if he were to trash Lebron tomorrow.

Davidgta1
06-03-2011, 01:59 AM
I bet anything he talks about wade an James celebrating when they was up by 15 oh an James is the only reason they loss an then he'll say but I think the heat will win one in Dallas

TheHighLife
06-03-2011, 02:05 AM
Who cares what he says.

Jewelz0376
06-03-2011, 02:15 AM
No one actually watches the show? They just see clips of it.

Skip Bayless is on record to say that no matter what, he will blame DWade because its DWADE's Team (quoting Skip here). So he would be a hypocrite if he were to trash Lebron tomorrow.

Yea I saw when he said that, but do you honestly believe that he won't blame Lebron?? lol

DamnGoat
06-03-2011, 02:20 AM

:laugh2:

Great job. Reading this and imagining that whiny douchebag's voice it's pretty much spot on.

Dr Cyanide 28
06-03-2011, 02:20 AM
I would bet my house on this being his first second and third talking points.

ur sig made me puke all over. worst thing ive ever seen in my life ever

John Walls Era
06-03-2011, 02:25 AM
Yea I saw when he said that, but do you honestly believe that he won't blame Lebron?? lol

O hell no. Hes blaming Lebron.

Wade was a little bit passive at the end of the game and Bosh didn't play well either...... BUT PRINCE JAMES took 2 stupid 3s where they could've set up an actual play. I don't understand why he would continue to hog the ball down the stretch when he gave up his batman status when he left Cleveland. Once again Prince James has shown that he isn't clutch. I blame him 100%!!!!!!!

** Other 2 guys tries to tell him how efficient Lebron actually was **

[Skip continues] O COME ON!!!!!!!!
We all know it was Prince James fault.

buch88
06-03-2011, 03:48 AM
He'll probably pin all the blame on Lebron, which is totally false. The heat lost as a team, not cuz of any one guy. Except for Dirk lol

Raph12
06-03-2011, 03:58 AM
Who cares?... It's Skip.

JB0B0
06-03-2011, 04:00 AM
Skip Bayless is too funny. "You know what's blasphemy? Scottie Pippen being considered a top 50 player of all time." I lolled so hard when he said that and Stephen A Smith sat there, dumbfounded.