PDA

View Full Version : so. . .

mdm692
06-02-2011, 04:49 PM
So it seems every single poster in the PSD nba forum has created a thread regarding the heat and their dislike of the big 3. With that being said i thought i would create one voicing my opinion and letting this turn into a LBJ vs Kobe vs MJ argument by some douche bag, leading to the closure of the thread.

Anyways I am neither a supporter or a hater i just dislike the way LBJ let everything develop and get out of hand and how the organization(miami) approached it by making a bigger party then when they won a championship back in 06. Also lets stop whining about the refs(even i do it in the midst of things) but really our league is horrible at officiating specially with everybody flopping like a european soccer player. The calls go both way sometimes which is ********. But most of all what has made the heat so hated is the bandwagon fans gloating and acting like theyve been heat fans all their lives. Finally people stop freaking out and thinking the heat will rule the nba for years if anybody thinks the likes of rose, durant, melo, d12, westbrook, stat, rondo, and so on, will just rollover and let the heat win it all then you guys are a joke sure theyre great defensively and can score in bunches but all it takes its a couple of luck and hot streaks to beat the heat. . .

Well thats it, hate or appreciate i really DGAF i just wanna see some foken good bball

Eagles4Lyfe
06-02-2011, 04:54 PM
We really needa think about having a minimum of 1000 posts before making threads :facepalm:

Cromedome
06-02-2011, 04:58 PM
Shakespeare!

Da Knicks
06-02-2011, 05:02 PM
We really needa think about having a minimum of 1000 posts before making threads :facepalm:

big things poppin lmao:facepalm:

mdm692
06-02-2011, 05:03 PM
Hey i figured id get in on the action before psd makes its own cba type rules

Eagles4Lyfe
06-02-2011, 05:09 PM
big things poppin lmao:facepalm:
why you insulting me:(

Hey i figured id get in on the action before psd makes its own cba type rules

:laugh: Its pretty much a waste it's going to get moved or locked watch

Voodoo Alchemy
06-02-2011, 05:12 PM
^^^
dat is 1 big ugly heffa u got there

Eagles4Lyfe
06-02-2011, 05:25 PM
Ya right you guys are acting like you wouldn't take a chance at that the moment you got it. Stop playing it off:p I bet if she was in front of you drunk you would do it

Jaji
06-02-2011, 05:25 PM
So it seems every single poster in the PSD nba forum has created a thread regarding the heat and their dislike of the big 3. With that being said i thought i would create one voicing my opinion and letting this turn into a LBJ vs Kobe vs MJ argument by some douche bag, leading to the closure of the thread.

Anyways I am neither a supporter or a hater i just dislike the way LBJ let everything develop and get out of hand and how the organization(miami) approached it by making a bigger party then when they won a championship back in 06. Also lets stop whining about the refs(even i do it in the midst of things) but really our league is horrible at officiating specially with everybody flopping like a european soccer player. The calls go both way sometimes which is ********. But most of all what has made the heat so hated is the bandwagon fans gloating and acting like theyve been heat fans all their lives. Finally people stop freaking out and thinking the heat will rule the nba for years if anybody thinks the likes of rose, durant, melo, d12, westbrook, stat, rondo, and so on, will just rollover and let the heat win it all then you guys are a joke sure theyre great defensively and can score in bunches but all it takes its a couple of luck and hot streaks to beat the heat. . .

Well thats it, hate or appreciate i really DGAF i just wanna see some foken good bball

:laugh:

Is that what you're counting on? :laugh2:

CHANGO
06-02-2011, 05:37 PM
This is getting old... LMAO

Avenged
06-02-2011, 05:47 PM
Please do not create bait threads.