PDA

View Full Version : What adjustments will each team have to make in order to win game 2?

Mr. Baller
06-01-2011, 10:04 AM
The title speaks for itself...

daleja424
06-01-2011, 10:08 AM
HEAT need to bench Mike Bibby and give James Jones those minutes... and the HEAT needs to guard better against the skip pass. If they do those two things, I think Miami wins again.

Dallas needs to make shots. It is that simple. The defense they saw last night will be back every game. If the Mavs can make contested jumpshots... the Mavs have a really good chance... if the Mavs cannot... they don't.

Rentzias
06-01-2011, 10:08 AM
Other than a new finger for Dirk, I don't know that there are huge adjustments to be made. Both teams played exactly the type of games they normally play, the shots just didn't drop for Dallas.

MiamiWadeCounty
06-01-2011, 10:09 AM
Dallas: Limit Miami's offensive rebounds. More production from the bench.
Miami: Make open jumpshots. Don't turn the ball over as much.

THE GIPPER
06-01-2011, 10:26 AM

this

LongWayFromHome
06-01-2011, 10:35 AM

not really adjustments, those are just playing better

CB29
06-01-2011, 10:39 AM
miami's defense really flustered dallas and made them rush at times... for dallas they need to be more poised and relaxed and take their time on offense... When they did, they got a lot of open shots so they need to be more patient..

Miami needs to push it at times... in the 4th their transition offense really broke the game open... this team is unstoppbale on the fast break so they need to continue that... honestly coming into the season i thought miami would be outstanding offensively and mediocre defensively but lebron and wade together are atleast as good wing defenders as michael and scottie... Their hustle and intensity on defense is an absolute privilege to watch...

MiamiWadeCounty
06-01-2011, 10:43 AM
not really adjustments, those are just playing better

Yeah well all I know is if Mike Bibby misses another wide open three, I am gonna' flip.

JordansBulls
06-01-2011, 10:57 AM
Mavs bench needs to severely outplay Miami's bench.

MagicHero3
06-01-2011, 11:00 AM
i can agree that the heat need to play bibby less. He misses a lot of wide open shots