PDA

View Full Version : The Dirty Life of Michael Jordan

hard_candy
05-31-2011, 07:02 PM
http://dsy.posterous.com/50904227

Story #1 – The day before game 4 of the Bulls Suns finals with the Bulls leading the series 2-1. Michael and Charles Barkley went golfing. They played 48 holes of golf. And Michael bought Charles a $20,000 diamond earring. Johnny asked MJ, “what did you do all that for?” Michael responded, “he won’t get in my way the rest of the series, what’s $20,000 to me? Charles thinks we’re great friends. I hate that fat ****.” Jordan dropped 55 in game 4 and Barkley never touched him once.

Women? MJ used to tell Johnny that “Tiger Woods is an idiot. I tried to help him, but the kid’s gonna get caught.” (we all know how that turned out). In order for a girl to get to MJ, she needed to go through 4 undercover former narcotics detectives just to speak to Michael. She had to be approved by all 4 to make sure she wasn’t gonna say a damn word about MJ to anyone. So there’s MJ, not the greatest character guy, but he sure was pretty smart.

metsbulls1025
05-31-2011, 07:04 PM
Let me guess. Tired and appalled over the hate the Heat have gotten?

Lake_Show2416
05-31-2011, 07:06 PM
wow, very smart

Cromedome
05-31-2011, 07:07 PM
Michael Jordan is the greatest player of all time....and this is coming from a Knick fan.

Lebron James and the Heat have ruined the NBA for years to come.

NetsPaint
05-31-2011, 07:10 PM
Michael Jordan is the greatest player of all time....and this is coming from a Knick fan.

I hate the Heat, but you can't say they ruined basketball when Jordan is the one who was got major star calls, was allowed to carry, travel, etc. The NBA has been looking for stars to build rather then players build their own legacy without that crap. LeBron and the Heat didn't do anything.

MiamiWadeCounty
05-31-2011, 07:12 PM

Yep they ruined the NBA by increasing tv ratings, revenue, and overall interest in the sport. Calm down they haven't even won a championship yet. If they win 4 straight titles, break the 72 win-mark, sweep every playoff series, and beat their opponents by 20 + on an nightly basis then you can say they ruined the NBA.

Cromedome
05-31-2011, 07:13 PM
Yep they ruined the NBA.

My point exactly.

MiamiWadeCounty
05-31-2011, 07:14 PM

On another note, if the Knicks were to acquire CP3 and win 3 straight titles that would definitely "save the league" right?

blastmasta26
05-31-2011, 07:15 PM
Yep they ruined the NBA by increasing tv ratings, revenue, and overall interest in the sport. Calm down they haven't even won a championship yet. If they win 4 straight titles, break the 72 win-mark, sweep every playoff series, and beat their opponents by 20 + on an nightly basis then you can say they ruined the NBA.
Perfect response.

JIDsanity
05-31-2011, 07:16 PM
I hate the Heat, but you can't say they ruined basketball when Jordan is the one who was got major star calls, was allowed to carry, travel, etc. The NBA has been looking for stars to build rather then players build their own legacy without that crap. LeBron and the Heat didn't do anything.

They didnt, but they are still lame for how they went about doing it.

ShiroRX
05-31-2011, 07:18 PM

Naw then the Lebron really is GOAT debates will start.

NetsPaint
05-31-2011, 07:18 PM
Sure, but they were all free agents.

Only thing bad about it is if they broke the rules by planning it before they were allowed to, which none of us know.

ShiroRX
05-31-2011, 07:19 PM

I'm sure if he had announced he was taking his talents to stinky jersey you'd have less of a problem.

Chacarron
05-31-2011, 07:19 PM
A Michael Jordan thread turned into Heat and Lebron in less than 4 posts. NBA forum is a complete joke.

mdm692
05-31-2011, 07:20 PM
On another note, if the Knicks were to acquire CP3 and win 3 straight titles that would definitely "save the league" right?

no it would be luck considering how injury prone amare & cp3 are

Cromedome
05-31-2011, 07:21 PM

If? Is that what you see in your crystal ball?

Lebron James brought this all on himself.

Trace
a michael jordan thread turned into heat and lebron in less than 4 posts. Nba forum is a complete joke.

+1

Sly Guy

they do all that, and I still won't like them. But you're right, they haven't ruined the NBA, they're just the latest wave in progressively cheapening it.

ShiroRX
05-31-2011, 07:23 PM
Anyone ever see the episode of South Park where the San Fran residents are sniffing their own farts?

I wish I could gain sustenance on the words of the haters. Awww it would be great to just smell the hate coming off my pc screen and fuel myself.

blastmasta26
05-31-2011, 07:31 PM
Ok...back on topic. This shows how Jordan was a douche, but still very sly.

ShiroRX
05-31-2011, 07:35 PM
Jordan is so arrogant he thought he could bring back the Hitler mustache

ManRam
05-31-2011, 07:39 PM
This shouldn't be news to most of us. Jordan's character problems are very well-known and publicized. He was not a great human, and had many problems and hiccups in his career.

However, these threads usually just get shut down right away. This isn't asking for anything but hate, and hate threads aren't OK.

Considering how you guys managed to stray this off-topic in a whopping ONE post, and how it hasn't really been on topic or productive since, I am gonna close this too.