PDA

View Full Version : Next player to make the jump

cbreezy34
05-29-2011, 08:15 PM
The NBA is full of players who have yet to scratch the surface of their potential. There are many teams full of young talent who are relying on young guys to take the next step to further their teams success (clippers, t-wolves, kings, raptors, etc.)

With that being said, which of the following players will make the biggest jump next season from nice player with potential to star?

Demar Derozan- Super athletic guard who was asked to do a lot for a young raptors team. Skys the limit for this kid.

Marc Gasol- Great back to the basket center. Sure it might not always be pretty but he sure is effective and did a terrific job in the playoffs. Can he be the next great center and surpass his brother Pau (heck he may have already)or has he already reached his full potential?

Mike Conley- made the jump last year from somewhat of an underachiever to a real nice player. Super quick guard who can get to the rim and hit the ocassional 3. Now only if he could figure out how to use his right hand....

James Harden- He is in my opinon the second most important player on the Thunder. Truly their best playmaker and the difference in the Thunders offensive flow with him on the bench was astonishing. Can hit jumpshots and is one of the best non-pg passers in the league...watch out for him next year. No one impressed me in the playoffs more then him... or least suprised me more.

Roy Hibbert- A true back to the basket center, Hibbert has the size you want your center to have. He is a good shot blocker and can hit the ocassional jump shot. Can he become a consistent 18-10 guy?

Jrue Holiday- Kids a serious baller at age 20. Played full time pg for the first time in his career this year and flourished. A great perimeter defender and clutch 3 point shooter.. showed flashes of brilliance in the playoffs..could be the next great pg. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjXegIKUpdc

Demarcus Cousins- Has all the talent and skills in the world and was able to average 14ppg in just his first year. Has an array of post moves and is a solid rebounder. Is a bit of a headcase... does he have what it takes mentally to be the next star?

Eric Gordon- Has already proven he can score.. has a great jumpshot... but can he turn into a more complete overall player and become a star... or will he always just be a scorer who has already peaked?

Evan Turner- got off to a very slow start last year but by the time the playoffs came around he came to ball.. just ask the Heat fans... no rookie had more of an impact in the playoffs then Turner. Can get to the basket in a number of ways and is one of the best rebounding guards in the league. The question is can he improve his jump shot enough during the off season to take the next big leap.

Jeff Teague- My Sleeper... will assume the Hawks starting PG position next season. Man did he show flashes against the bulls or what.

Note- the list of players is full of players who have tons of potential and have shown flashes of a star but have yet to put it all together. Players like Blake Griffen and John Wall are already stars in my book so they are not options. These players are also the 10 most likely to make the big jump next year in MY OPINON. Players like Paul George, Derrick Favors, Wesley Johnson, Tyler Hansbourough, Thaddeus Young, Gerald Henderson, Ed Davis, Greg Monroe, Ty Lawson are all great possibilities as well. There are tons of terrific options I didnt list as well.

MelkyNYY
05-29-2011, 08:17 PM
Jennings?

cbreezy34
05-29-2011, 08:19 PM
Lets be real.. Jennings has peaked and is terribly inefficient.

DerekRE_3
05-29-2011, 08:21 PM
DeMarcus but no Tyreke? Reke just needs to get one thing to be crazy good.

mdm692
05-29-2011, 08:21 PM
Jared dudley or channing frye. . .(seriously)

Chacarron
05-29-2011, 08:22 PM
The Beard.

jneises21
05-29-2011, 08:26 PM

He peaked his rookie year? Ok.....

Gators123
05-29-2011, 08:28 PM
Greg Monroe

ManRam
05-29-2011, 08:33 PM
Harden isn't making a huge jump anytime soon behind KD and Russy, who are better players. He's a stud, and I love him/his swag...but I don't think he'll make a monumental leap.

I voted Holiday. I love that guy. If they move Iggy, I especially could see him taking over as the star on that team.

hgtiger32
05-29-2011, 08:40 PM
i'm going with teague. played decent enough in the playoffs and he could have a big coming out party next year

Chi StateOfMind
05-29-2011, 09:01 PM
Voted Harden but I also can see Jrue HOEliday as well.

ChiTownPacerFan
05-29-2011, 09:07 PM
Paul George will wind up being the best player from the 2010 draft.

Niro
05-29-2011, 09:08 PM
voted cousins he just has to get his head straight

Raph12
05-29-2011, 09:11 PM
Cousins - He has all the tools to be a great center, with the room to grow, he'll have a great 2nd season

SeoulBeatz
05-29-2011, 09:12 PM
I'm a homer but it's gotta be Jrue Holiday for me.

At just 20 years old, he averaged 14.2 ppg, 3.8 rpg, 6.5 apg, 1.5 spg, 45% fg, 37% 3pt.

Now we all know that Iggy will be gone this summer.

In the 15 games Iggy was out last year, Jrue Holiday averaged....:

17.2 ppg, 4.6 rpg, 8.7 apg, 2.0 spg, 48% FG, 37% 3pt.

I expect him to be a 18 and 9 point guard next year at the very least.

Pick him up in fantasy fellas, don't say I didn't warn you :)

Sly Guy
05-29-2011, 09:14 PM
Hibbert or Derozen.

Both have ample opportunity to play for their clubs, both have already shown a willingness to improve. I expect big things from both.

I'd have picked Harden of the bunch, but I already think he's 'arrived', so I'm not sure what a 'next step' would be.

DerekRE_3
05-29-2011, 09:21 PM
Hopefully it's Cousins. He has all the talent in the world. He just needs to keep working on his body and get more experience.

He had to shoulder quite the load this season, which is why his efficiency isn't good. But he has franchise big written all over him. You can run an offense through him when he's right.

Has a decent shooting touch, great feet in the post, incredible hands, tough, great vision and passing ability, and is a good rebounder offensively and defensively. Guys with his size, length, strength and skill set at his position do not come along often.

He just needs to learn his limitations and not try to use every move he has at once and he'll be fine.

3Blueforyou
05-29-2011, 09:23 PM
Outside DD, Hommer.

I will say holiday, i think he has the game and will get the opportunity to make the jump. Unlike some of the other guys on the list, he will be a top option (imo iggy will be gone).

Rivera
05-29-2011, 09:25 PM
jrue holliday he is the truth

i love this kids game

Catfish1314
05-29-2011, 09:25 PM
DeMarcus but no Tyreke? Reke just needs to get one thing to be crazy good.

I agree with this. Evans has a better chance to break out next year than Cousins. He was hurt this year. When he bounces back healthy next season, he could be a 25, 5, 5 player.

Harden also impressed me in the playoffs. He should have a great third season.

ChicagooooBulls
05-29-2011, 09:30 PM
I think Gasol, Holliday, Teague, and Harden are all going to see big spikes in their statistics...I was really impressed with Teague and Gasol in the playoffs especially.

gbpackers12
05-29-2011, 09:32 PM

Jennings peaked at 21? It's happening earlier and earlier these days, huh?

My vote is for James Harden.

SeoulBeatz
05-29-2011, 09:32 PM
Jennings?

After Jennings single handedly destroyed my fantasy team (because he was on it) I feel that he may not even be a starting PG in this league, maybe a Lou Williams type scorer off the bench but he digressed last year and is incredibly inefficient.

I like his scoring when he's on, but that barely happened and there's a reason the bucks want to trade him so soon.

Stop shooting threes brandon, ur terrible at them so why are you shooting 7 a game?

He'd improve a bit if he realized this ^

SeoulBeatz
05-29-2011, 09:34 PM
I agree with this. Evans has a better chance to break out next year than Cousins. He was hurt this year. When he bounces back healthy next season, he could be a 25, 5, 5 player.

Harden also impressed me in the playoffs. He should have a great third season.

He's already had a 20-5-5 season so, 5 more point wouldnt be a breakout season, thats why he's not listed.

MagicBucsSox
05-29-2011, 09:36 PM
Eric Gordon is the best player on that list by far, I expect him to avg 26 next yr

Catfish1314
05-29-2011, 09:40 PM
He's already had a 20-5-5 season so, 5 more point wouldnt be a breakout season, thats why he's not listed.

Yeah but when's the last time a player had a 25-5-5 season on a bad team? Five points more a game doesn't sound like a lot, but it really is.

If Evans gets 25-5-5 and the Kings sniff 35-40 wins, I'd call that a major improvement on his part.

maddBat
i like harden and derozan. harden should really be a starter and has the tools 2 become a dominant sg- shooter, slasher, finisher and strong defender. Derozan lit up my nets the last couple times with 30 pt games. but then who hasnt. :rolleyes: but the games i watched he seemed to have a nice repertoire of ways to score and is smooothh.
both of em have alot of room 2 improve. but my sleeper/homer pick is brook lopez. he just needs 2 work on his decision making and mature. once he does he can become a beast especially with dwill

3Blueforyou
Eric Gordon is the best player on that list by far, I expect him to avg 26 next yr

Does that answer the question at all? so he makes a 4ppg jump? is that what you think the biggest jump on the list will be?

And best by far?

jrm2054
05-29-2011, 09:42 PM
On that list i think James Harden will make the jump

DerekRE_3
05-29-2011, 09:46 PM

There's a huge difference between 20 a game and 25.

airforceones25
05-29-2011, 09:48 PM
Eric Gordon- Has already proven he can score.. has a great jumpshot... but can he turn into a more complete overall player and become a star... or will he always just be a scorer who has already peaked?

Gordon is a complete player and by far the best player on this list. He's a tremendous on the ball defender so i'm not sure what you mean when you say "complete"... No way has he peaked however the better question is can he stay healthy?

MrfadeawayJB
05-29-2011, 10:14 PM
Good thread. I chose Harden but as one earlier poster said he will be stunted playing behind Westbrook and Durant. Jrue Holiday is poised to make a huge jump imo ecspecially if Iggy is dealt.

I am sure that all these players will improve and become better. Hopefully Conley & Gasol also make huge leaps to help the grizz push towards the WCF next season!

IversonIsKrazy
05-29-2011, 10:20 PM
Fear the beard! But DeRozan with a good working summer, can be something special...

wjmoffatt
05-29-2011, 10:23 PM
Eric Gordon's a better SG than James Harden point blank! Better shooter, better defender, and scorer, just not the passing ability.

Chacarron
05-29-2011, 10:43 PM
Demar Derozan reminds me a lot of a young Kobe.

Jewelz0376
05-29-2011, 10:46 PM
Went with Cousins.. I think next year he could become a close to a 20/10 guy...

Could also see Harden make a big leap if he becomes a starter next season

CHANGO
05-29-2011, 10:59 PM
From the list? James Harden.

unleashthebeast
05-29-2011, 11:04 PM
Harden isn't making a huge jump anytime soon behind KD and Russy, who are better players. He's a stud, and I love him/his swag...but I don't think he'll make a monumental leap.

I voted Holiday. I love that guy. If they move Iggy, I especially could see him taking over as the star on that team.

creepy, i was literally going to post the same thing. i agree 100% with this whole post, and i voted holliday as well

TheHighLife
05-29-2011, 11:14 PM
Marcus Thornton and DeMarcus Cousins.

Bravo95
05-29-2011, 11:20 PM
If Larry Drew keeps the cuffs off, Teague is going to shine next year.

Averaged 18 PPG on 53% FG with only six total turnovers in the series vs Rose before his wrist injury.

KingPosey
05-29-2011, 11:20 PM
Jennings?

Jennngs is a fraud.

Chronz
05-29-2011, 11:29 PM

Are you younger than Derozen?

Gators123
05-29-2011, 11:33 PM

:smoking:

DeyAce
05-29-2011, 11:45 PM
Teague

Hawkeye15
05-30-2011, 12:22 AM
DeRozan for me. I think he takes the next step as a very good young SG

PrettyBoyJ
05-30-2011, 12:26 AM
I picked Harden, But I agree Russel Westbrook will prob keep him in a cage..

Sixerlover
05-30-2011, 12:30 AM
Eric Gordon is already a star.

It's Jrue from the list, sans Gordon. He's going to be 21 when the season starts, and entering his 3rd year in the NBA. He has the NBA experience, and the small breakout season last year, this upcoming year he's going to be great. He'll be the 1st option on offense if Iguodala and Brand are here or not, and will always have the ball in his hands in the clutch.

Last season I predicted 15 / 7 for Jrue, this upcoming year I predict 18 / 10

DoJoTheSlasher
05-30-2011, 12:33 AM
Either Jrue Holiday or James Harden.

John Walls Era
05-30-2011, 12:38 AM
Derozan. I would put Harden ahead of him, but he doesn't start and theres too much talent on that squad which may diminish a little of what he can do.

SeoulBeatz
05-30-2011, 12:44 AM
double post, my b

SeoulBeatz
05-30-2011, 12:45 AM
Yeah but when's the last time a player had a 25-5-5 season on a bad team? Five points more a game doesn't sound like a lot, but it really is.

If Evans gets 25-5-5 and the Kings sniff 35-40 wins, I'd call that a major improvement on his part.

True, but its still just a 5 point increase. That isn't a huge increase no matter how you look at it and if you weren't a kings fan, I think you'd agree.

arkanian215
05-30-2011, 12:51 AM
Secretly I hope it's Derrick Favors but I think he'll take 3-4 years before he gets really good. I like Harden's game. I think a guy like Cousins who didn't know what the NBA game was about but had the tools to succeed can really blossom as well.

gwrighter
05-30-2011, 01:04 AM
Derozan is going to beast next season.

tyfreaks brotha
05-30-2011, 01:14 AM
I suprized Gasol hasn't been said often..... Anyways i'd go with Harden, Gordan,Cousins, and Gasol

DerekRE_3
05-30-2011, 01:23 AM
True, but its still just a 5 point increase. That isn't a huge increase no matter how you look at it and if you weren't a kings fan, I think you'd agree.

There's a huge difference between going from 10 ppg to 15 and getting 20 and then going for 25. Getting 25 pretty much guarantees you are top 10 in scoring in the NBA. Not to mention that going just off of traditional statistical increases is a short sighted way to evaluate a players development as a player.

Derrick Rose only increased his scoring 4.2 points per game, but I'd say he made a pretty big jump as a player this season.

As far as Catfish being biased because he's a Kings fan, not the case. He's one of the more unbiased posters I've seen.

SeoulBeatz
05-30-2011, 01:32 AM
There's a huge difference between going from 10 ppg to 15 and getting 20 and then going for 25. Getting 25 pretty much guarantees you are top 10 in scoring in the NBA. Not to mention that going just off of traditional statistical increases is a short sighted way to evaluate a players development as a player.

Derrick Rose only increased his scoring 4.2 points per game, but I'd say he made a pretty big jump as a player this season.

As far as Catfish being biased because he's a Kings fan, not the case. He's one of the more unbiased posters I've seen.

True, but once again, its a 5 point increase. He was saying if Tyreke gets 25-5-5 from 20-5-5 then that would be a huge leap, which it's not. It's a scoring increase, but that's it. I realize 25 ppg means you are a top scorer, but it's a 5 point increase with none of the numbers increasing. I think if Ty steps up his assist game then he should def be considered. I loved his rookie campaign, but the more I watched of him the more I realized he was a black hole on offense when he really shouldn't be.

Hopefully he utilizes his talent differently because he's got a ton of it.

Kobes a Killer
05-30-2011, 01:38 AM
Eric Gordon, easily top 1-2 players on that list

GreekFreak
05-30-2011, 01:48 AM
I'll go Cousins, he has all the potential in the world to be a beast.

Cal827
05-30-2011, 01:55 AM
Joel Anthony. He's going to make the big 3 the big 4. Look out guys, they might go 81-1 next year.. :speechless: lol

I honestly think that It's either Derozan or Harden. Harden might need a change at point guard in order to excel (Either Westbrook has to become more of a pass first pg, or maybe pry Paul off of the Hornets).

LakersA's49ers
05-30-2011, 01:56 AM
evan turner. isnt iguodolas contract over?

Korman12
05-30-2011, 02:05 AM
I went home with the Jrue vote, but I could easily see Harden, Gordon, Hibbert, and DeRozan making the leap

akesh99
05-30-2011, 02:16 AM
DeRozan. He averaged 17ppg this season and I expect him to average around 19-21ppg next season. It's not a huge jump in terms of numbers but I'm expecting his overall game to grow significantly. If he adds a consistent jump shot and improves defensively he could become one of the best SG's in the game.

DerekRE_3
05-30-2011, 02:16 AM
True, but once again, its a 5 point increase. He was saying if Tyreke gets 25-5-5 from 20-5-5 then that would be a huge leap, which it's not. It's a scoring increase, but that's it. I realize 25 ppg means you are a top scorer, but it's a 5 point increase with none of the numbers increasing. I think if Ty steps up his assist game then he should def be considered. I loved his rookie campaign, but the more I watched of him the more I realized he was a black hole on offense when he really shouldn't be.

Hopefully he utilizes his talent differently because he's got a ton of it.

It could still be a big leap with those numbers because you are leaving so many things out. He could become more efficient as a scorer. He could cut down his turnovers. He could improve as a defender.

As far as him upping his assist numbers, he may not have to. Demarcus cousins is a guy you can run an offense through with his passing ability and ability to draw double teams.

As far as him being a black hole last season, when he came from injury he was a lot better at sharing the rock. A lot of this had to do with Marcus Thornton. There was another guy that could create for himself on te perimeter, and the Kings offense in general was being run much better.

airforceones25
05-30-2011, 02:21 AM
I still can't believe Eric Gordon is even on this list.... He is head and shoulders above everyone...

As far as the poll I would say Evan Turner is the obvious answer to the question.

7pts a game.. w/ Iggy likely gone there is no way his numbers wouldn't double at minimum. The offense will now be his.

Tanakid777
05-30-2011, 02:37 AM
James Harden, Paul George, Jrue Holliday

Ebbs
05-30-2011, 02:39 AM
Went with Gordon

SeoulBeatz
05-30-2011, 03:11 AM
evan turner. isnt iguodolas contract over?

I think Evan's stats will make a bigger jump than Jrue's, most definitely. I'm a homer, but I'm positive people will be eating there words. I've watched him since his sophomore year and he has that killer instinct we've been waiting for, it's just been taking ****ing forever to come out.

He only got 7.2 ppg, 3.9 rpg, and 2.0 apg, on 43%FG, 32% 3pt, 81% FT.

In 15 games with Iguodala out.... 13.2 ppg, 7.2 rpg, 2.4 apg, 46%FG, 34%3pt, 84%FT. If he got those numbers all year, no one would be saying he's a bust.

Obviously Iggy affected both E.T and Jrue's numbers last year.

Evan performed far from what you'd want out of your #2 pick during the regular season, but he stepped up the playoffs being our leading scorer in 2 out of the 5 games while only doing so twice in 82 regular season games. He was easily the best rookie in the playoffs and hit huge shot's in the clutch and hit 4-5 from 3pt range.

Once his confidence went up, he became a different player. Everyone's callin him a bust now, but he simply has too much talent and work-ethic to fail.

I see him stepping up to 16- 7- 4 next year and hopefully he will become a 21-8-5 player in his prime. He's got a great amount of skill and if you don't believe check out the mix.

papipapsmanny
05-30-2011, 03:12 AM
john wall

SeoulBeatz
05-30-2011, 03:23 AM
It could still be a big leap with those numbers because you are leaving so many things out. He could become more efficient as a scorer. He could cut down his turnovers. He could improve as a defender.

As far as him upping his assist numbers, he may not have to. Demarcus cousins is a guy you can run an offense through with his passing ability and ability to draw double teams.

As far as him being a black hole last season, when he came from injury he was a lot better at sharing the rock. A lot of this had to do with Marcus Thornton. There was another guy that could create for himself on te perimeter, and the Kings offense in general was being run much better.

Good to hear. Yeah he's from the Philly area and I saw him play in person once in high school. He's gonna be a beast no doubt, just needs to share that rock because he's such a unique player.

John Walls Era
05-30-2011, 03:25 AM
john wall

Too easy. So the OP decided not to include him.

airforceones25
05-30-2011, 03:49 AM
^ because the addition of John Wall means the addition of Blake Griffin and the OP didn't want to do that because it would be too easy! :D lol

As a Clippers fan I'd suggest both D. Jordan and E. Bledsoe in this thread. Not to suggest they would be the biggest jump but they are screaming potential. Like stated before Gordon has no business being on this list w/ these players.

SEATTLEredsox
05-30-2011, 04:51 AM
I voted James Harden, but I really like Holiday next year as well. Another possible candidate is Serge Ibaka.

Evolution23
05-30-2011, 05:01 AM
gotta love james harden. the guy just reeks confidence and ofcourse he's a baller as we saw in the playoffs.

Master Mind
05-30-2011, 06:12 AM
Michael Beasley, Marcus Thornton, Jordan Crawford!!! Mark it down

todu82
05-30-2011, 06:36 AM
Jrue Holliday

Wrigheyes4MVP
05-30-2011, 06:55 AM
I'm going with Cousins.

I believe he has the most upside out of anyone on this list.

If he can just keep his head on straight...he can be a great big man in this league.

The Kings need him to turn into an elite big man if they have any plans of making the playoffs in the near future.

BTW, I don't understand why Gordon is on this list. He averaged about 24 ppg last year. I would say he already broke out.

cbreezy34
05-30-2011, 10:58 AM
Airforceone25 tell me how you really feel about Eric Gordon being on the list

Fnom11
05-30-2011, 11:00 AM
I think Harden's at his peek, being that the playoffs were a spoof. I see Cousins taking over next season though. He has the skills and the size.

Lil Half Dead
05-30-2011, 11:26 AM
Derozan and Hibbert for me. I like Jrue Holiday's chances as well.

airforceones25
05-30-2011, 11:30 AM
Airforceone25 tell me how you really feel about Eric Gordon being on the list

you act like i'm the only one...

i'd like to know why you included him that's all? you state he needs to be a more complete player? do you even watch him play? best scorer on that list. best defender on that list. team USA FIBA world champion.

the addition of him is odd to say the least.

heattiltheend94
05-30-2011, 11:47 AM
Paul George will wind up being the best player from the 2010 draft.

I love George and he has so much potential.
I personally chose Harden

Eagles4Lyfe
05-30-2011, 11:53 AM
Are you younger than Derozen?
Whats that got to do with anything, IF derozan develops a 3 point shot, his comparisons are close. Not saying he's going to become the next kobe, but he'll be a really deadly player. He already has the footwork, fade aways and can get to the line at will if he wants. Also has the work ethic of a kobe bryant, so i wouldn't doubt anything in the kid at all...
On this list he has the most potential but for next year i still believe in tyfreak and harden to become more involved and take humangous steps.

:smoking:
Yup is what your doing when you mentioned monroe:laugh:

I love George and he has so much potential.
I personally chose Harden
Him too george is going to be such a disgusting player, indiana is lucky to have 2 amazing wing players in granger and george. VC and T-mac part 2

cbreezy34
05-30-2011, 12:08 PM
If Eric Gordon and Blake Griffen are such "amazing" players then why were the Clippers completly inept? Listen I know 2 players dont make a team... and that its a horribly run orginization but they were terrible this year.

I Understand your argument... I only placed Gordon on the list bc I figured there would be some Clippers fans that would argue he should be on the list. He has accomplished more then these players and has shown more potential. There was no way in hell I was gonna get 10 everyone agreed on. As I stated in my original question there are many good options for this question.

For me personally I believe Jrue Holiday will make the biggest leap. His potential along with Turner Cousins and Derozan seems to to be the highest out of this group. I really like Jeff Teague and Harden as well.

jim51990
05-30-2011, 12:19 PM
i think four of them will actually

demar (my vote)
cousins
holiday
and harden will all become very good players

airforceones25
05-30-2011, 12:24 PM
If Eric Gordon and Blake Griffen are such "amazing" players then why were the Clippers completly inept? Listen I know 2 players dont make a team... and that its a horribly run orginization but they were terrible this year.

I never used the words "amazing" for starters. It's Griffin secondly. Now lets see

- New coaching staff
- Griffin was a rookie
- Gordon missed 26 games
- Baron Davis came in unmotivated and out of shape.
- Mid season trade bring in new players who have to to adjust to the roster and find chemistry all over again(Mo Williams, Jamarion Moon)
- Kaman missed 50 games
- Foye missed 19 games
- Craig Smith and Brian Cook missed 34 and 42 games
- Rookies Eric Bledsoe and Al Forouq Aminu thrown to the wolves in their rookie campaign.

There are many reasons why the Clippers performed poorly so once again I'm not sure what you are getting at?

All I stated was Gordon doesn't belong on this list. I voted for Turner because it's obvious his numbers will see the largest increase especially with the likely departure of Iggy.

airforceones25
05-30-2011, 12:27 PM
^ when your team is never healthy it's hard to perform at a successful level on any occasion.

Melo15
05-30-2011, 12:37 PM
Jrue Holiday :drool:

PhillyFaninLA
05-30-2011, 12:37 PM
I expect a big jump in Evan Turner's game. I think he'll be the day 1 starer next year and start to show people why he was drafted 2nd overall (I think it will take him 3 year to really bloom though). Most of the list is guys that see real minutes already so I don't think they will see the type of increase the Turner will.

Eagles4Lyfe
05-30-2011, 01:10 PM
I hope chris bosh is somewhere reading all this a raptor getting credit by neutral fans after his second year, the world must be coming to an end

LA_Raiders
06-07-2011, 01:18 AM
Derozan

x21x NiNJA x21x
06-07-2011, 02:59 AM

1. J. Harden
2. J. McGee
3. S. Ibaka
4. N. Young