PDA

View Full Version : What do the Milwaukee Bucks have to do next year to top the Miami Heat?

MelkyNYY
05-29-2011, 07:29 PM
Brandon Jennings needs to improve. I don't like him as a combo guard. Maybe get some help up front for Andrew Bogut? A center maybe? Imagine how dominant Bogut would be playing the 4 with a solid center beside him.

If Jennings grows similar to how Rose did and Bogut plays like he did this past season the Bucks can contend if they add a competent, legit second option.

RZZZA
05-29-2011, 07:31 PM
this thread title is very ridiculous, they need to just concentrate on doing enough to compete in the playoffs, its really unlikely they can do anything to go from being out of playoff contention to competing with the Heat in the span of one season

210Don
05-29-2011, 07:32 PM
lollllllllllllllllll

FriedTofuz
05-29-2011, 07:32 PM
They need to get more front court help. They need a post scorer, and a consistant shooting guard. Salmons got his money and he doesnt care. Jennings, like rose, needs to develop better playmaking skills. Also, Bucks forum.

MelkyNYY
05-29-2011, 07:34 PM
Well, it's not implausible that a player of Jennings talent can end up breaking out next year ALA Rose. Granted, Rose's season was spectacular from a 22 year old and I wouldn't count on it, but I don't think the Bucks are that far off.

Corey
05-29-2011, 07:35 PM
Dunno, why don't you ask in the Bucks forum?

We're not doing this. We get your point...

The Bulls thread should have been in the Bulls forum, but it's too late for that. It will get closed down if it needs to. Please don't keep making these threads.