PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetical question, Lebron returns home

Kyben36
05-29-2011, 06:45 AM
Hypotheticly, if lebron ends his tenure in Miami after his contract is up, and decides to return to cleveland, do the cavs welcome him back with open arms ???

this has nothing to do with the heat, nowhere did I say if he has won any tittles or not, the question is simply, does Cleveland take him back.

Kashmir13579
05-29-2011, 06:48 AM
if he's still Lebron, he gets welcomed anywhere with open arms.

TylerSL
05-29-2011, 06:49 AM
He signed or 5 years. He will be 30 when his contract is up. I assume he will sign another contract with Miami for another 4-6 years. He would be 34-36 (depending on the 2nd contract) when he would become a Free Agent again. Rings or no rings, I could see him wanting to end his career in his home town. I also think after all that time, Cleveland would imbrace him back with open arms. Its just going to take time. He isnt as hated in Cleveland as he once was. After The Decision, they did a poll of how many people wanted Lebron to win a ring. Like only 8% of Ohio said yes. They did a poll just the other day if you want Lebron to win a ring. 33% of Ohio said yes.

Mochalman
05-29-2011, 07:07 AM
I can see him ending his career in Cleveland.

marlinsfan24
05-29-2011, 07:30 AM
I think he'll end his career in Cleveland.

daleja424
05-29-2011, 09:13 AM
If the HEAT win multiple rings I think all of those guys will stay together to chase history...

If the HEAT don't win any titles (or only 1)...then maybe Lebron leaves and goes elsewhere (although I don't know if Cleveland would be that place)

PhillyFaninLA
05-29-2011, 10:26 AM
If you notice a lot of the hate from even 3 or 4 months is subsiding. In 5 - 7 or 10 years most people will have let it go. The Cavs would be foolish to not want him back if he is willing to come back and they think he is still a player that can help them for whatever they are willing to pay at the time.