05-28-2011, 07:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMskDJhVFjo&feature=player_embedded#at=73

great...

CavsYanksDuke
05-28-2011, 07:30 PM
Pretty hilarious.

Hawkeye15
05-28-2011, 07:32 PM
the Thunder have great fans. Kobe even said last year it was the loudest crowd he had ever played in front of.

The Thunder, and their fans, give small market teams hope

B'sCeltsPatsSox
05-28-2011, 07:36 PM
Yeah OKC loves their team. At least they moved to a city with a great fan base.

Rego247
05-28-2011, 08:14 PM
thats great to see.

Gators123
05-28-2011, 08:31 PM
They currently have the best fan base in the NBA, IMO.

smith&wesson
05-28-2011, 08:33 PM
and i dont see any okc fans making stupid threads hating on there aponents team on here either.

then again i dont know how many thunder fans there are on psd.

KH12
05-28-2011, 08:34 PM
It's cool to see stuff like this, and we had #thankyoubulls as the #1 trending topic in Chicago on Twitter after Game 5.

assisi805
05-28-2011, 08:42 PM
and i dont see any okc fans making stupid threads hating on there aponents team on here either.

+1

This makes me beyond happy! If I lived remotely close to OKC I would have been right there with them. Thunderup!

redsox0717
05-28-2011, 08:51 PM

:eyebrow:

mjokc
05-28-2011, 10:44 PM

OKC fan here and I talk a lot of **** about opposing teams and fans. :).

ryang
05-28-2011, 10:45 PM
bored fans with no other team besides the sooners... IMO

Mr. Baller
05-28-2011, 10:54 PM
Thunder have a tremendous fan base, one of the best in the NBA for sure. Glad to see them show support for their team despite being eliminated. A classy team and a classy city!

SportsAndrew25
05-28-2011, 11:03 PM
OKC has a tremendous fanbase. They came out in droves during the playoffs.

soonabooma
05-28-2011, 11:55 PM
bored fans with no other team besides the sooners... IMO

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::

ryang
05-29-2011, 12:02 AM
They have nothing to do it's Oklahoma... Here come the Lebron haters "only oklahoma deserved Lebron not Miami they got the beach not fair"

allSUAVE
05-29-2011, 12:15 AM
knick fans are better :p

Baller1
05-29-2011, 12:35 AM
Sonics fans are better.

Ty Fast
05-29-2011, 12:41 AM
even when the hornets played there they got really good support from the fans

uncleben989
05-29-2011, 12:55 AM
They have nothing to do it's Oklahoma... Here come the Lebron haters "only oklahoma deserved Lebron not Miami they got the beach not fair"

lol no1 mentioned lebron in this thread? you sure have an insecurity complex about lebron, one that lebron himself doesnt have:facepalm:

ryang
05-29-2011, 01:15 AM
thats it u got me... wait tell tomm we will see what comments are made and i got my money on lebron comments

12evolution 9
05-29-2011, 01:28 AM
OKC really know's how to find talent... Since they moved ... they been going places glad for OKC and its community... yall deserve a TEam there, specially when ya deal with Tornado's and all that ... gotta be tuff... now there something to add more strength to OKC a professional sports team.

12evolution 9
05-29-2011, 01:30 AM
Sonics fans are better.

I do miss the Super Sonics of the 90's with those jerseys... not the ones RAy Allen played with .. or the ones KD & Westbrook got drafted in.

Fnom11
05-29-2011, 02:13 AM
Was more impressed by Memphis fans doing this.

mttwlsn16
05-29-2011, 02:33 AM

aponents??? really??? i mean this is beyond facepalm worthy

KingOf215
05-29-2011, 02:53 AM
Sonics fans are better.

Absolutely not. OKC deserves this team. Sonics fans didn't appreciate this team till it was halfway out the door. Seattle is a football and baseball city... basketball was the least appreciated of the 3 major sports teams.

Baller1
05-29-2011, 03:15 AM
Absolutely not. OKC deserves this team. Sonics fans didn't appreciate this team till it was halfway out the door. Seattle is a football and baseball city... basketball was the least appreciated of the 3 major sports teams.

Ha, no.

Kings of Queens
05-29-2011, 04:11 AM
Ryang is the worst. How are you still on here? Miami is the worst sports town in the country. OKC doesn't need to put out a video to tell people to show up on time for the game and ask them not to leave early. Who cares if that's their only pro team? They've got more love and dedication to that team than anyone in Miami has for all their teams combined.

...and to the guy who said "aponents"... Come on. That's bad.

ryang
05-29-2011, 01:55 PM
Ryang is the worst. How are you still on here? Miami is the worst sports town in the country. OKC doesn't need to put out a video to tell people to show up on time for the game and ask them not to leave early. Who cares if that's their only pro team? They've got more love and dedication to that team than anyone in Miami has for all their teams combined.

...and to the guy who said "aponents"... Come on. That's bad.

There you are.. Hey Marshall caught 2 td passes on you why isnt your name Henne"s B****??? That was the bet i guess you forgot... Yes we know everyone in south florida hates sports :facepalm: ... And show up for a regular season game who cares we watch those at home unlike the rest of the nation we knew our team would be right here and we will be on time just watch... when it counts

dtmagnet
05-29-2011, 02:10 PM
aponents??? really??? i mean this is beyond facepalm worthy

I think what is more pathetic is you complaining about spelling on the internet.

td0tsfinest
05-29-2011, 02:18 PM
Very touching video.

packers12to88
05-29-2011, 02:27 PM
There you are.. Hey Marshall caught 2 td passes on you why isnt your name Henne"s B****??? That was the bet i guess you forgot... Yes we know everyone in south florida hates sports :facepalm: ... And show up for a regular season game who cares we watch those at home unlike the rest of the nation we knew our team would be right here and we will be on time just watch... when it counts

your an idiot. okc fans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>miami fans. its not even close.

packers12to88
05-29-2011, 02:28 PM
but this video is ****ing awesome!!

Kashmir13579
05-29-2011, 02:45 PM
Congrats OKC, your team is legit and it will be for years to come. Its great to see appreciation like this coming from the players and the fans.

sep11ie
05-29-2011, 02:53 PM

9 ou of 10 posters agree that you are a worthless poster. You were the 10th...

dimedrpr
05-29-2011, 02:57 PM
I live in OKC and I'm a huge Thunder fan. That being said, I've been an NBA fan for a lot longer than we've had the Thunder and I would be interested to see how much the city supported the team if they sucked. Sure they sucked under P.J. when they first came to OKC but they were still new here so we were all excited to have a team and supported them anyhow. We are very fortunate to have Sam Presti running the show and some dedicated, humble, rising stars that embody the kind of values that Oklahomans pride themselves on. If our team was made up of Ruben Pattersons, Rick Davis, Steph, etc. and we were going 30-52 every year, I venture to say you would not see the same support.

I think our fans show great support but keep in mind one thing: Everybody loves a winner!

ryang
05-29-2011, 03:01 PM
I live in OKC and I'm a huge Thunder fan. That being said, I've been an NBA fan for a lot longer than we've had the Thunder and I would be interested to see how much the city supported the team if they sucked. Sure they sucked under P.J. when they first came to OKC but they were still new here so we were all excited to have a team and supported them anyhow. We are very fortunate to have Sam Presti running the show and some dedicated, humble, rising stars that embody the kind of values that Oklahomans pride themselves on. If our team was made up of Ruben Pattersons, Rick Davis, Steph, etc. and we were going 30-52 every year, I venture to say you would not see the same support.

I think our fans show great support but keep in mind one thing: Everybody loves a winner!

thats all im sayin... lets see what happens 10 20 years from now if a championship is not brought to oklahoma... But yes there fans were very loud and very much into the game start to finish... Miami fans suck I got it we don't deserve anything got it...

Every other sports town makes ours look awful check... everybody feel better now?? The hate for south florida is so great there is not much point even trying to talk about it... Everybody on PSD are experts and know everything about sports we shouldnt even bother talking about it

ryang
05-29-2011, 03:04 PM
9 ou of 10 posters agree that you are a worthless poster. You were the 10th...

Im crushed what do i do now??:sigh: Maybe I'll just watch my team in the NBA FINALS seeings how nobody besides my own fans want to talk to me.. Im crushed