PDA

View Full Version : so sad this guy is right

stlbest5in2013
05-28-2011, 06:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjEz0QPjY60

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rE102IfC98&feature=related

neither are the reasons the bulls lost the series.

both are whats wrong with the nba, these superstars ***** and moan on every shot they miss. crying out for a foul, they eventually get makeup calls in that said game at the time.

but they can still travel, i dont get it?

the second link show exactly the superstar treatment that has to go in the new cba. if you are not playing by the rules to win, then you dont deserve to play at all. rather you are a scrub or one of the best players in the game.

sorry if already posted

ldawg
05-28-2011, 07:13 AM
very very sad this thing the nba i should be impress with this star stud team? really?

allSUAVE
05-28-2011, 07:18 AM
OWNED ...

NBA Your Done for!!!!

Tim Donaghy is going to expossed this league, cant wait

Fnom11
05-28-2011, 07:24 AM
I really hope you get banned.

ImThatDude
05-28-2011, 07:31 AM
I could find a play like that in every quarter of every game in NBA history, and of course it's going to look like an easy call when you're watching the game in slo-mo.

YoungOne
05-28-2011, 07:39 AM
"superstars" always get superstar treatment, no one would watch the heat if lebron would be called for 5 travels a game...

ldawg
05-28-2011, 07:42 AM
I could find a play like that in every quarter of every game in NBA history, and of course it's going to look like an easy call when you're watching the game in slo-mo.you don't get the big picture its supposed to look real but its a clever way to dictate a game. watching it in real time no one should get it the team they want to win wins. The average person think the game was clean. Why do you thing Cuban is still upset about 2006 and why did Jackson say Cuban mouth got the best of him in 2006 and his team paid the price? the nba is rigged. if Leron and Deng bump going for a ball late in the game who get the call? if a game come air on prime time who will get to play during that time Heat or Wizards? the nba has favored teams and players and the games and schedule is alter to cater. The ref is looking right at it its not like he was on the other side its an easy call and if you have question you don't blow the whistle on a ticktack foul in a big game. players and coaches a fine for calling out the nba on bias calls. i dont buy its a bang bang play even you mightwant to ask what did the ref saw. the average fan just get upset when it happens to their team and looking from afar they are not sure what to take of it. but they favor teams and players they are not all playing on the same field each player is not equal.

allSUAVE
05-28-2011, 07:44 AM
you don't get the big picture its supposed to look real but its a clever way to dictate a game. watching it in real time no one should get it the team they want to win wins. The average person think the game was clean. Why do you thing Cuban is still upset about 2006 and why did Jackson say Cuban mouth got the best of him in 2006 and his team paid the price? the nba is rigged.

THANK YOU MAN, it's no way the Mavs winning

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-28-2011, 08:00 AM
lmao...tim donaghy, I never expected it:laugh:

HesterTrain
05-28-2011, 08:05 AM
I remember when Lebron did that walk and *****ed at the T.V. I was surprised that no one else caught that. I'm glad I got to see this. I'm not going to sit here and say this is why the Bulls lost, but Lebron James is a consistent "WALKER". Never gets called. As far as the one on Boozer, that was a B.S. call as well, but oh well. It's all in the past.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-28-2011, 08:07 AM
LeTravel James:sigh:

ldawg
05-28-2011, 08:12 AM
LeTravel James:sigh:nah nah nah its the crab walk.

PHX2daDEATH
05-28-2011, 08:14 AM
Yeah I saw that travel too and was like WTF and I'm waiting for Kerr to say something and....... I feel for Dallas fans and its players, I'll be tuning in to watch to see what fresh fish has to say after the games ..thats why you gotta love Youtube...anybody can have their own TV Show. I hate that guy with a passion but i like how he can stick it to Stern and he can't do anything about it but smile that snakey @$$ smile and say next question..

Bulls_fan90
05-28-2011, 08:18 AM
Get used to it Dallas.

HesterTrain
05-28-2011, 08:19 AM
Get used to it Dallas.

lol That's for sure.

ldawg
05-28-2011, 08:20 AM
The writing is on the wall Heat was favored to win ever since the decision. The title is Heats to loose. For Dallas to stand a chance they have to out class heat making it hard for the refs to dictate the games. After all the nba made Dallas play twice so Miami could get the air time last Sunday so we already know who they love and want to see win.

magichatnumber9
05-28-2011, 08:23 AM
the fix is in

ldawg
05-28-2011, 08:23 AM
I am not sure Dallas has a real shot here. there will be a lot of bias calls between Lebron and Wade to go around while Bosh and Dirk cancel each other.

ldawg
05-28-2011, 08:26 AM
Stern already said don't complain because he put food on their table in his rigged sport. If you do call us out I will fine you heavily and take your money back. how dear you call me out.

mttwlsn16
05-28-2011, 08:30 AM

this, what a waste of a thread, and an idiotic thought. gtf outta here OP

I could find a play like that in every quarter of every game in NBA history, and of course it's going to look like an easy call when you're watching the game in slo-mo.

:nod:

mttwlsn16
05-28-2011, 08:31 AM
wayyyyyyyyyyyy too many ppl trying to blame ref's right now :facepalm:

jp611
05-28-2011, 08:32 AM
"superstars" always get superstar treatment, no one would watch the heat if lebron would be called for 5 travels a game...

Yeah, God forbid he follow the rules of the game

jp611
05-28-2011, 08:34 AM
LOL... look at the Heat fans in here, if it happened against their team they'd be crying like little babies

ldawg
05-28-2011, 08:35 AM
boy oh boy Mavs film guy has his work cut out for him. How many tapes of bias calls will the Mavs have to submit to try and get a fair shake?

Bulls_fan90
05-28-2011, 08:37 AM
this, what a waste of a thread, and an idiotic thought. gtf outta here OP

:nod:

David Stern is that you?

ldawg
05-28-2011, 08:37 AM
wayyyyyyyyyyyy too many ppl trying to blame ref's right now :facepalm:i is what it is. So we should be ignorant to the fact just like we do with wwf?

Fnom11
05-28-2011, 08:43 AM
i is what it is. So we should be ignorant to the fact just like we do with wwf?

you're a good troll

ldawg
05-28-2011, 08:45 AM
LOL... look at the Heat fans in here, if it happened against their team they'd be crying like little babiesyeap it only affect you when the bias calls are against your team you just laugh and ignore when the calls favor.:rolleyes: so now they laugh listen to them when they loose a game

imagesrdecievin
05-28-2011, 08:49 AM
In all reality - the Mavs have a great shot. It would make for some fantastic theater for Nowitzki and Kidd to finally win it all.

It also sets up an offseason of talk about how the big three wasn't big enough and who will they sign.

All next season - "the heat came within a hair of winning it all - follow them this season to see if Lebron and Wade can bring a title to Miami..."

ldawg
05-28-2011, 09:07 AM
In all reality - the Mavs have a great shot. It would make for some fantastic theater for Nowitzki and Kidd to finally win it all.

It also sets up an offseason of talk about how the big three wasn't big enough and who will they sign.

All next season - "the heat came within a hair of winning it all - follow them this season to see if Lebron and Wade can bring a title to Miami..."If Mavs win this would be a playoff run like no other not many would be able to say they predicted this. It would have the nba in a buzz again Tuning in next season to see if Lebron and co can win, if La can get back, If Boston can get Back, Who Rose get to help him, If melo can get cp3 in NY, where will howard go and one thing for sure there would be lots to blog about. However if Mia win lots of bandwagon celebration and the rest of the nba will know the champs for the next 4 years.

mttwlsn16
05-28-2011, 09:08 AM
David Stern is that you?
:facepalm:

so what youre saying is its the refs fault the heat OWNED phili, OWNED bos, and OWNED chi? :pity: ****ing pathetic

stebo where u at son shut this crap down

ldawg
05-28-2011, 09:20 AM

so what youre saying is its the refs fault the heat OWNED phili, OWNED bos, and OWNED chi? :pity: ****ing pathetic

stebo where u at son shut this crap downno Philli was out class, Boston got hurt, Chicago had a shot but bias calls in key parts of the game along with Coach rotation, the injured big man and their nerves missing free bees. So no it was not all on the refs but they had their hands in it but i will not say the Heat won because of the refs because the heat made big shots late and bulls choked. however take the bias calls out and you have a different game. Calls changes the game if Noah backs a player he gets the call if Wade does it Boozer get the call. When a player gets in foul trouble it changes how he can defend you, Flagrant foul on a player late in the game when he is just trying to stop an easy bucket? Bulls came very close on Beating the heat they had 4 out of the 5 games. They lost 3 late in the game and those tiktac calls help.

Hawkeye15
05-28-2011, 09:45 AM
You could break apart a Milwaukee-Minnesota game and find 20 missed violations. What's new?

Hawkeye15
05-28-2011, 09:47 AM
I am so sick of fans whining about the refs. Seriously, if you think the NBA is fixed or corrupt, find a different sport. Nobody is denying that calls get missed. But to think there is an agenda is ridiculous. Get over it, or find another sport.

ldawg
05-28-2011, 09:50 AM
You could break apart a Milwaukee-Minnesota game and find 20 missed violations. What's new?if you did not flat out see it don't call it. not in the playoffs late in the game.

ldawg
05-28-2011, 09:57 AM
Get over it like i said before its like wwf you play ignorant accept it for what it is don't care. Just play us for fools we will buy it. We will pretend he did not walk or the phantom calls so we can be entertain by the popular players and teams because thats who we want to watch. No one want to see Bucks and Phili who they got?

Hawkeye15
05-28-2011, 10:09 AM
like i said before its like wwf you play ignorant accept it for what it is don't care. Just play us for fools we will buy it. We will pretend he did not walk or the phantom calls so we can be entertain by the popular players and teams because thats who we want to watch. No one want to see Bucks and Phili who they got?

You are missing the point. There isn't a fan out there who doesn't think refs miss calls. But the fact is, they do. If you don't like it, you need to find another sport or just swallow the fact that refs aren't perfect, nor is the NBA.

ldawg
05-28-2011, 10:11 AM
welcome to: *****************************

how about www.get-out-of-here.com

jockrider
05-28-2011, 10:12 AM
OWNED ...

NBA Your Done for!!!!

the bulls is the only thing that got exposed, one of the most overrated 60 win teams ever next to the cavs the 2 last years.

mttwlsn16
05-28-2011, 10:17 AM
no Philli was out class, Boston got hurt, Chicago had a shot but bias calls in key parts of the game along with Coach rotation, the injured big man and their nerves missing free bees. So no it was not all on the refs but they had their hands in it but i will not say the Heat won because of the refs because the heat made big shots late and bulls choked. however take the bias calls out and you have a different game. Calls changes the game if Noah backs a player he gets the call if Wade does it Boozer get the call. When a player gets in foul trouble it changes how he can defend you, Flagrant foul on a player late in the game when he is just trying to stop an easy bucket? Bulls came very close on Beating the heat they had 4 out of the 5 games. They lost 3 late in the game and those tiktac calls help.

he forearm checked lebron's face :facepalm:
there was no play made o the ball there whatsoever

mttwlsn16
05-28-2011, 10:20 AM
I am so sick of fans whining about the refs. Seriously, if you think the NBA is fixed or corrupt, find a different sport. Nobody is denying that calls get missed. But to think there is an agenda is ridiculous. Get over it, or find another sport.

this this this this this

ldawg
05-28-2011, 10:21 AM
the bulls is the only thing that got exposed, one of the most overrated 60 win teams ever next to the cavs the 2 last years.The bulls can beat Heat. even with Wade,Lebron And Bosh against 6'2 Rose. minor tweaks. Its not like they were dominated they were up 4 out of five games. Better yet remove Wade lets even things up a bit.

Hawkeye15
05-28-2011, 10:22 AM
are some Bulls fans really going to shift the blame for not being as good of a team late in games onto the refs? Really? Guys, don't be the Kings fans of 2001, or the Mavs fans of 2006, or the Laker fans of 2008, etc, etc. Get over it, enjoy the great season you had, and get ready for next year.

Btw, did someone actually attempt to make a claim that was an unjustified flagrant when LeBron had an elbow put directly into his face with no attempt at the ball? Wow

jockrider
05-28-2011, 10:22 AM
lol,yeah we're going to rig this game but still going to call offensive foul on lebron so the bulls can get the last shot, or give the foul to rose in game 5 so he can tie the game up. we just like the risk but yeah we still trying to rig it for miami.

jockrider
05-28-2011, 10:25 AM
The bulls can beat Heat. even with Wade,Lebron And Bosh against 6'2 Rose. minor tweaks. Its not like they were dominated they were up 4 out of five games. Better yet remove Wade lets even things up a bit.

the bulls can't beat mia,bos,lal,mavs, they can't they struggled with atl they're lucky that hawks are one dumb team.

lol and you can't just say remove wade wtf better atleast replace him with some role players, he;s a big part of the team.

Hawkeye15
05-28-2011, 10:27 AM
The bulls can beat Heat. even with Wade,Lebron And Bosh against 6'2 Rose. minor tweaks. Its not like they were dominated they were up 4 out of five games. Better yet remove Wade lets even things up a bit.

The Bulls can beat anybody. Why is this? Its because their incredible defense allows them to stay in games. Now, when we move into the playoffs, and deep into the playoffs, they don't get to face the average teams anymore. The Bulls are nearly impossible to blow out, their defense doesn't allow you to score enough points. The reason the Bulls were indeed exposed is the same reason many of the intelligent posters here questioned them. They do not have the ability to score consistently in a 7 game series late, in pressure situations. The Heat have LeBron, who can guard Rose without help, and make his life miserable. That is the kiss of death for the Bulls until they get another shot creator who can finish late. This series could have been played 10 times, and I feel confident saying the Heat would win 9 of those series.

ldawg
05-28-2011, 10:28 AM
are some Bulls fans really going to shift the blame for not being as good of a team late in games onto the refs? Really? Guys, don't be the Kings fans of 2001, or the Mavs fans of 2006, or the Laker fans of 2008, etc, etc. Get over it, enjoy the great season you had, and get ready for next year.

Btw, did someone actually attempt to make a claim that was an unjustified flagrant when LeBron had an elbow put directly into his face with no attempt at the ball? Wowthey won right, no one is blaming the refs? They lost for many different reasons some of their own. We wont remember the the little things in a few months. Heat were the better team over all but Bulls were right there.

jockrider
05-28-2011, 10:34 AM
they won right no one is blaming the refs? They lost for many different reasons we wont remember the the little things in a few months.

you do know if i tried i could find all the missed calls for the heat, a lot of offensive rebounds in this series should have been called for over the back fouls, rose only got called for charge like twice when its obvious most of them were charges, the bulls are overrated they have a bright future but they're overrated. mia isn;t that good either the celtics would have beat them if rondo didn't get injured.

mttwlsn16
05-28-2011, 10:43 AM
you do know if i tried i could find all the missed calls for the heat, a lot of offensive rebounds in this series should have been called for over the back fouls, rose only got called for charge like twice when its obvious most of them were charges, the bulls are overrated they have a bright future but they're overrated. mia isn;t that good either the celtics would have beat them if rondo didn't get injured.

ldawg
05-28-2011, 10:43 AM
The Bulls can beat anybody. Why is this? Its because their incredible defense allows them to stay in games. Now, when we move into the playoffs, and deep into the playoffs, they don't get to face the average teams anymore. The Bulls are nearly impossible to blow out, their defense doesn't allow you to score enough points. The reason the Bulls were indeed exposed is the same reason many of the intelligent posters here questioned them. They do not have the ability to score consistently in a 7 game series late, in pressure situations. The Heat have LeBron, who can guard Rose without help, and make his life miserable. That is the kiss of death for the Bulls until they get another shot creator who can finish late. This series could have been played 10 times, and I feel confident saying the Heat would win 9 of those series.They could use a shooting guard but they could have won even with the missing parts if the coach used his Bigs right and if Omer was avail. But i agree Lebron, Wade and Bosh can lean on each other but is that only against the Bulls?

justinnum1
05-28-2011, 11:03 AM
:dance2:

justinnum1
05-28-2011, 11:04 AM

Just like the celtics would have one last year if perkins was healthy?

kntresistheheat
05-28-2011, 11:11 AM
I'm sick to my stomach! I can't believe I'm hearing this crap! I'm a huge fan of the NBA since 1988 and I can tell you that the refs has always missed calls. It has never changed, in fact I remember a game when Jordan in the 1998 finals he clearly pushed off with his left arm to get the final shot! I lived in Chicago and followed the bulls and I can go way back to the 94 playoffs vs the Knicks when Jordan traveled on a important possesion of the game and that was never called and Jordan also elbowed Starks bringing the ball up and no foul call. This is normal in any sport watch football and basebal for god sakes! There's missed strike calls and there's missed holding calls... My point is after my rant that probably doesnt make since to you guys is, The calls are always both ways especially in a high intense playoff game where when everyone knows the refs let the players play differently. I record lots games on my dvr and I can tell you that in that game where dirk had 24 free throws! Their was so many calls that shouldnt and should of been called... So don't tell me that the heat punched their ticket to the finals since the decision. I have one question, why is everyone listening to that piece **** donaghey???

KnicksR4Real
05-28-2011, 11:15 AM
man...

imagesrdecievin
05-28-2011, 11:25 AM
Refs miss calls because they are human...

but there is a whole other issue with 'star treatment' which is obviously driven by the league. It is disgusting to watch athletes that are already physically superior and need no help get it. I understand that it will never change - but it really is crap that Ewing got to take three steps across the lane on his signature move or that Iverson was allowed to carry the ball at will or Jordan was allowed to push off or Lebron is allowed to do all of the above.

The other side is the blatant butchering of bigs like Shaq in his prime or Dwight. Howard gets hammered on the regular with no call.

If the refs just called games like they saw them the players would adjust(hell - they all followed the rules in college) and the game wouldn't be any less exciting. Then the murky accusations of a fix would end(except for the lottery that is).

PHX2daDEATH
05-28-2011, 11:28 AM
.I don't see how there can be a damn argument about this..missed calls late in games and regardless of who's playing, this is a pro league, there should be PROfessional referees making these calls, I think Timmy is right in doing this even though he's still scummy i compare his plight to John Wayne Bobbit, think about the parallels if you will. if you don't see what he is saying your team must be getting all the favorable calls, i like my basketball authentic, not like im watching a damn play. Let me ask knicks fans if they thought Amare had a problem staying out of foul trouble this year for ticky tack fouls? These refs are boneheads..they hold grudges..they sleep with bookies..they bend over for Stern and his billionaire buddies

airforceones25
05-28-2011, 11:33 AM
at least 95% of the time all players get away with traveling. what do you think the stupid jump step is? don't act like this is shocking news to anyone. not only to players get away with traveling they get away with carrying all day as well. OMG BREAKING NEWS!!!!

this happens regularly wether you are a superstar or not.

ChitownBears22
05-28-2011, 11:35 AM
You do realize the refs are human and not robots watching everything in slo-motion correct. And if you have ever done any reffing (I did when I lived in Germany) you would know in the clinics you go to that when a play goes to iso you shift your vision from feet to torso and hands to watch for fouls.

The league isn't rigged, you are just mad your team lost. I have all the games tivo'd right now, I think I might make some retort videos. Those showing Noah grabbing arms and jersey. Boozer making moving screens. Rose forcing contact by launching himself.

Yes those all happened and were ignored. If you want the refs to call everything go to your local YMCA and watch the 10-12 years olds play. Let simple things slip IE non-blatant travels and keep the flow of the game going.

WriterCyril
05-28-2011, 11:35 AM
Dude, its seriously has always been like this, so we just have to suck it up and deal with it. I am a bulls fan myself and i'm over it, I just hope the Mavs kick some butt in the Finals!

Sly Guy
05-28-2011, 11:37 AM
please. It was a crab dribble and a foul on boozer by reputation. Both are written into the NBA rules. Look them up.

imagesrdecievin
05-28-2011, 11:39 AM
You do realize the refs are human and not robots watching everything in slo-motion correct. And if you have ever done any reffing (I did when I lived in Germany) you would know in the clinics you go to that when a play goes to iso you shift your vision from feet to torso and hands to watch for fouls.

The league isn't rigged, you are just mad your team lost. I have all the games tivo'd right now, I think I might make some retort videos. Those showing Noah grabbing arms and jersey. Boozer making moving screens. Rose forcing contact by launching himself.

Yes those all happened and were ignored. If you want the refs to call everything go to your local YMCA and watch the 10-12 years olds play. Let simple things slip IE non-blatant travels and keep the flow of the game going.

The video shown was absolutely blatant. I would expect a rec league ref to get that one.

Luv Da New Pack
05-28-2011, 11:40 AM
LOL... look at the Heat fans in here, if it happened against their team they'd be crying like little babies

Isn't it the truth.

In all reality - the Mavs have a great shot. It would make for some fantastic theater for Nowitzki and Kidd to finally win it all."

One thing that a great shooting team has over a lot of driving teams is that you can't argue with the jump shot. Either it's up or it's a shot clock violation. There's not a lot of extra physical play that can get you into foul trouble or really beat up. Maybe someone pulls a Bowen and puts the foot underneath. I don't know.

Do I think the league has an agenda? I don't know. But they do have a habit....let's say HABIT of making it about the story:D

Seriously though, we have stories both ways and two really good teams So I hope this one goes deep.

Luv Da New Pack
05-28-2011, 11:45 AM
please. It was a crab dribble and a foul on boozer by reputation. Both are written into the NBA rules. Look them up.

There are fouls by reputation listed in the rule book?:confused:

And don't you have to DRIBBLE in a crab dribble....hence the name?

The video shown was absolutely blatant. I would expect a rec league ref to get that one.

THAT'S THE ISSUE. A lot of fans are aware that refs are human and can miss calls so some subjective ones may slide in. But it's the obvious calls that make people think it's bigger. Like, I believe, a game against the Celtics when Bosh got a rebound under the rim.....stepped noticeably out of bounds....and passed the ball to a teammate.

Luv Da New Pack
05-28-2011, 11:48 AM

Tim Donaghy is such a WWE-F type guy with this. He's a heel. He's like "don't forget about me NBA. I'm baaaccckk. I'm going to tear the league apart with nitpicking and slander. Mwa hahahaha."

kjoke
05-28-2011, 11:52 AM
Do people seem to forget that the Tim Donaghy scandal had actually nothing to do with the league? He was the one BETTING on the games, there was no affiliation with the league and even the FBI, who unless you think are in on it too, found no evidence that would link the betting to the league.

mikealike305
05-28-2011, 11:53 AM

lol and look at all the chi fans saying the NBA is rigged cuz their bulls lost 4 stright.
did all these bull fans think the NBA is rigged when they won 6 rings?
was it rigged when the bulls got rose?
would it be rigged if the bulls won the ECF?
itss funny how ppl change their minds, or believe things when its conveinent for them

Heater4life
05-28-2011, 11:59 AM
There is no excuse for that to happen, the referees need to do a better job out there. But as some mentioned, its so much easier for you guys to rewatch it in slow motion and make the call. Even if you caught it while watching live on tv, the refs are looking at multiple things at once, from hand checks, to off ball fouls, double dribbles, palms, defensive three seconds, moving screens, etc. And all this at a lighting quick pace.

Now this PROVES the NBA is rigged? Lebron has been doing this his whole career. The refs need to step up their game and we have to take their mistakes with a grain of salt and look at the greater picture of our teams not executing.

kjoke
05-28-2011, 12:00 PM
And wven if you think the heat bulls sereis was 'rigged' look at what tim said a while back "personal fouls [resulting in obviously injured players] were ignored even when they occurred in full view of the referees" because "it was in the NBA's interest to add another game to the series."
uummm so why did it end in 5?

Stuckey#3
05-28-2011, 12:07 PM

Why because this disgraced ref is telling the truth? Honestly what does Donaghy have to gain from this? He isn't selling a product or making money off this.
The NBA used him as a fall guy to avoid a larger scandal and now he is calling them out.
Rasheed was right... this **** is becoming like the WWE.

airforceones25
05-28-2011, 12:13 PM
I like how it took the NBA's biggest douchebag Mr. Timmy to point this out and now Bulls fans are up in arms. LOL No-one saw the travel for 4 days and all of the sudden it becomes the biggest catastrophe in all of sports. Who cares. If the Rose and Boozer would actually show up or make a free throw this would never be talked about. Bulls fans continue to be ignorant. :facepalm:

Stuckey#3
05-28-2011, 12:15 PM
But honestly if you were a business man you would have to ask yourself:

Would you rather have a league that has an even playing field with integrity... that may not make as much money; but is equal and more competative for all players/teams.

or

Would you rather have a league where stars with big name endorsements (from companies that essentially run the league) get every call they want because it will make more money.

The NBA has chosen the latter... it really is a shame though. The league office no longer cares about basketball just $.

Knicks Boogie
05-28-2011, 12:19 PM
The Bulls were out matched by the best player in the world and Wade and Bosh......get over it. Lebron played the best D on Rose than anymore else has all year and blocked his shot to close them out for a cherry on top.

All the haters have fueled the Heat all year and no one is stopping them from getting a chip this year.

Lebron is the best and I will give him that, but the Knicks are a bad matchup for them when Chauncey and Amare are healthy, add Dalembert and Josh Selby in the Draft and the Knicks will be the 2012 NBA Champs just remember Boogie said it first.....

P-O-Z
05-28-2011, 12:19 PM
lol everyone on psd is full of ****. Thats why i dont even bother having intelligent basketball conversations on this **** anymore.

jp611
05-28-2011, 12:21 PM
The Bulls were out matched by the best player in the world and Wade and Bosh......get over it. Lebron played the best D on Rose than anymore else has all year and blocked his shot to close them out for a cherry on top.

All the haters have fueled the Heat all year and no one is stopping them from getting a chip this year.

Lebron is the best and I will give him that, but the Knicks are a bad matchup for them when Chauncey and Amare are healthy, add Dalembert and Josh Selby in the Draft and the Knicks will be the 2012 NBA Champs just remember Boogie said it first.....

Dalembert and Selby are gonna get you over the hump :laugh:

Luv Da New Pack
05-28-2011, 12:21 PM
And wven if you think the heat bulls sereis was 'rigged' look at what tim said a while back "personal fouls [resulting in obviously injured players] were ignored even when they occurred in full view of the referees" because "it was in the NBA's interest to add another game to the series."
uummm so why did it end in 5?

What movie is your sig from?

Wowwwww

knicks=love
05-28-2011, 12:23 PM
nah nah nah its the crab walk.

...which is a travel...

P-O-Z
05-28-2011, 12:25 PM
Dalembert and Selby are gonna get you over the hump :laugh:

To think you would even think that dalemebert and selby wouldnt help is beyond me. All I know is that the heat got past your team with the worst squad of whats to come with this heat team. So you should be :laugh: at your own pathetic team. Have fun watching the finals at home.

knicks=love
05-28-2011, 12:27 PM
To think you would even think that dalemebert and selby wouldnt help is beyond me. All I know is that the heat got past your team with the worst squad of whats to come with this heat team. So you should be :laugh: at your own pathetic team. Have fun watching the finals at home.

got em

allSUAVE
05-28-2011, 12:29 PM
I feel bad for the Mavs :(

MrfadeawayJB
05-28-2011, 12:30 PM
If your reffing the game and LeBron is taking the final shot, you would not call that travel unless it is obvious in game speed. The ref should and prob was looking at th release of the shot to assure he was not fouled, not at his feet if it was a travel. I dont think there is a ref in the league that would even see that call to make it.

The second call was just pure bowlcrap. I dont know how you call a foul on Boozer in that situation

imagesrdecievin
05-28-2011, 12:34 PM
If your reffing the game and LeBron is taking the final shot, you would not call that travel unless it is obvious in game speed. The ref should and prob was looking at th release of the shot to assure he was not fouled, not at his feet if it was a travel. I dont think there is a ref in the league that would even see that call to make it.

The second call was just pure bowlcrap. I dont know how you call a foul on Boozer in that situation

You are seriously underrating what a ref is capable of seeing. Why is it that in college they get this call right 99 out of a 100 times? It isn't because the pro game is that much faster.

Don't get me wrong - there are some egregious calls made(missed) on the college level too. It doesn't happen so often however that the integrity of the ref's are ever in question on the college level though.

Tuck&Rolle
05-28-2011, 12:35 PM
Maybe we should bring up how Lebron forces himself to the hoop with his shoulder every time he drives. Actually he digs it into his defender to knock them back. Lebron essentially commits a offense foul every time he drives.

I know all super stars get there calls but none more then him. The guy gets away with fouls and travels like no one else in the league that I have ever seen.

melllooo
05-28-2011, 12:39 PM
OWNED ...

NBA Your Done for!!!!

LOL this :clap:

jp611

:laugh2:

Yeah, the Bulls are so pathetic, 62 wins, a trip to the ECF, the MVP, the COY... this is the worst squad of whats to come of the Bulls too, so I guess next year should be fun

knicks=love

are you serious right now? i'm even a ref, and was watching this game. i jumped out of my seat and said that was a travel when that play happened. no one i was watching the game with saw it other than me at game speed, so i played it back for them and they agreed. they miss calls on purpose. it's so obvious how they try and fix the games.

and wtf is bowlcrap? it's bull*crap, buddy.. or if you're old enough, it's bull-s h i t

Tmath
05-28-2011, 12:41 PM
I feel bad for the Mavs :(

Why? they are going to win.

knicks=love
05-28-2011, 12:42 PM
:laugh2:

Yeah, the Bulls are so pathetic, 62 wins, a trip to the ECF, the MVP, the COY... this is the worst squad of whats to come of the Bulls too, so I guess next year should be fun

well boozer was a good signing.. i guess you got what you paid for? smh at bulls fans saying the knicks overpaid amar'e.. hello? i think i had better numbers in my adult league with 30 year olds than boozer did in the playoffs, and i'm only 19.

jp611
05-28-2011, 12:46 PM
well boozer was a good signing.. i guess you got what you paid for? smh at bulls fans saying the knicks overpaid amar'e.. hello? i think i had better numbers in my adult league with 30 year olds than boozer did in the playoffs, and i'm only 19.

Yea, Boozer did play like crap, but he only get 75 mil... had we gotten Amare there'd be no Brewer, Korver, Watson on this team... I know Amares the better player but the Bulls didnt want to sacrifice depth, as well as Amare's knees going out... Boozer has historically played better in the postseason so I think this postseason had more to do with his turf toe and not having much time playing with Noah this season due to their injuries... he'll improve, and the Bulls will get a SG that scores more than 3 pts per as well

MrfadeawayJB
05-28-2011, 12:49 PM
are you serious right now? i'm even a ref, and was watching this game. i jumped out of my seat and said that was a travel when that play happened. no one i was watching the game with saw it other than me at game speed, so i played it back for them and they agreed. they miss calls on purpose. it's so obvious how they try and fix the games.

and wtf is bowlcrap? it's bull*crap, buddy.. or if you're old enough, it's bull-s h i t

I'm not disagreeing with you that the NBA has some obvious calls missed and it may be fixed. I am just saying at that time in the game at taht speed, i could understand how they missed it. I didnt see it until the link.

And just for you, that second call was bull-s hit!

RZZZA
05-28-2011, 01:03 PM
Lebron travels and pushes off all the time...and Boozer gets the short end of the stick with the refs all the time, anybody who's a Bulls fan knows that.

This Miami cHeat team is the least deserving of the title of any team ever. Between Lebron flopping then winking at the camera, traveling, pushing off, the refs favoring them in game after game...

this isn't even basketball anymore, it's theatre.

justinnum1
05-28-2011, 01:05 PM
The refs gave the bulls every chance to win game 5.

RZZZA
05-28-2011, 01:07 PM
in game 5 the Bulls beat the Heat in every statistical category except ft's...

we can't even get the benefit of calls in our own home.

MelkyNYY
05-28-2011, 01:12 PM
Get used to it Dallas.

Nice Sig.

DE9394
05-28-2011, 01:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16XCffKwFII

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kOfKbpEwdM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6iibPJb-yo&feature=related

godolphins
05-28-2011, 01:18 PM
I couldn't care less since its beneficial to my team. If it was beneficial to your team you also wouldn't care.

RZZZA
05-28-2011, 01:19 PM
I couldn't care less since its beneficial to my team. If it was beneficial to your team you also wouldn't care.

I respect your honesty, you're a straight-shooter.

MelkyNYY
05-28-2011, 01:23 PM

I am convinced that Bulls fans make things up to make themselves feel better:

Here are the team stats the Heat topped the Bulls in:

Field Goal Percentage: 40% vs 35%
Three Point Percentage: 40.0% vs 31.8%
Free Throw Percentage: 75.8% vs 71.4%
Blocks: 8 vs 7

The Bulls topped the Heat in:

Rebounding: 45 vs 42
Assists: 18 vs 12
Steals: 8 vs 7
Turnovers: 10 vs 18

jockrider
05-28-2011, 01:23 PM
Just like the celtics would have one last year if perkins was healthy?

probably.

jockrider
05-28-2011, 01:28 PM

okay your blaming calls on the epic choke job by the bulls? that was straight embarrassing even the cavs could have held on to win that game.

BALLER71
05-28-2011, 01:28 PM
LOL. This is such a whine fest.

MelkyNYY
05-28-2011, 01:31 PM
Hi RZZZA, how are you. I just wanted to remind you of a thread you posted in the Bulls Forum after the Bulls game 1 win: http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=620246 - "Some funny quotes from Heat fans before game 1"

You had a lot of great quotes on there. I encourage everyone to go check that thread out. RZZZA was making fun of Heat fans (and myself) who predicted a Heat Sweep or Heat in 5. He proceeded to then make fun of a guy who said the Bulls will not win in Miami. Another rational Bulls poster commented on his premature celebration, and RZZZA posted this gem:

Because I know my team. We'll win in Miami, because the Heat just aren't that good, and the Bulls are the Charlie Sheen of the NBA. #winning

the heat haven't even proven yet that they can beat us...at home or on the road or ANYWHERE except in their dreams. Maybe that changes soon but until then...

and this gem

Are you worried about some kind of jinx? I'm not superstitious...nor do I think that a team that's 0-4 against us and that lacks the pieces to counter our team effectively can suddenly beat us in a series. It would take Dirk-like performances from Wade and Lebron in multiple games....

fadedmario
05-28-2011, 01:33 PM
OWNED ...

NBA Your Done for!!!!

I agree - I hope he brings David Stern down. I can't stand David Stern. NBA = WWE (or WWF)

LOOTERX9
05-28-2011, 01:39 PM
Yeah but fans want to be entertained. We don't care too much bout traveling being called. Refs already blow the whistle too much on away from the ball foul bull ****. I need the refs to let more ticky tac fouls go more than calling players for traveling. Sick of the damn whistle blowing on every play. stern let the players play you damn IDIOT!!!!

OnslaughtXX6
05-28-2011, 01:40 PM
i ****ing hate this site.

justinnum1
05-28-2011, 01:41 PM
LOL. This is such a whine fest.

Yea, but its hilarious.

I cant wait to hear about how the refs are screwing over the mavs.

justinnum1
05-28-2011, 01:42 PM

Get some players that attack the rim...

jockrider
05-28-2011, 01:44 PM
Hi RZZZA, how are you. I just wanted to remind you of a thread you posted in the Bulls Forum after the Bulls game 1 win: http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=620246 - "Some funny quotes from Heat fans before game 1"

You had a lot of great quotes on there. I encourage everyone to go check that thread out. RZZZA was making fun of Heat fans (and myself) who predicted a Heat Sweep or Heat in 5. He proceeded to then make fun of a guy who said the Bulls will not win in Miami. Another rational Bulls poster commented on his premature celebration, and RZZZA posted this gem:

and this gem

:laugh: dirk like indeed :laugh:

BlinkManJan02
05-28-2011, 01:44 PM
So Heat fans, let's hear how that wasn't a travel by LeBron..

BlinkManJan02
05-28-2011, 01:47 PM
Yeah but fans want to be entertained. We don't care too much bout traveling being called. Refs already blow the whistle too much on away from the ball foul bull ****. I need the refs to let more ticky tac fouls go more than calling players for traveling. Sick of the damn whistle blowing on every play. stern let the players play you damn IDIOT!!!!

this is true, the whistle is blown way too often. It's so fkng annoying! they let you have basically no contact.

smith&wesson
05-28-2011, 01:48 PM
it makes sence, but thats how its always been. you dont think jordan and pippen got superstar calls?

Master Mind
05-28-2011, 01:51 PM

Yeah like we never got a bad call called on us :rolleyes:

jockrider
05-28-2011, 01:55 PM

its the bulls we're talking about almost blasphemy to say this. they can do no wrong.

mjt20mik
05-28-2011, 02:00 PM

Lol. All these threads in here are hilarious.

justinnum1
So Heat fans, let's hear how that wasn't a travel by LeBron..

I could care less, you think that was the only missed call? PLease:facepalm:

How about that bump by rose on wade, thats a foul that was missed, but it doesnt matter, miami has shown they can beat the opponent and the refs.

ATX

and this gem

Lmao! He has about a hundred new gems since too. He spent all season long trolling Heat fans in the worst way. Now that he has been proven wrong in just about everything...He just keeps hating and blaming anything and everything on anything other than the Bulls.

LOOTERX9
05-28-2011, 02:01 PM
this is true, the whistle is blown way too often. It's so fkng annoying! they let you have basically no contact.

STERN has turned the league into a METRO-SEXUAL league. That's why the ratings are up. Fans have become soft and don't like watching hardcore sports played anymore. That's why the NFL has taken out so many of the hard hits in the game. Sports are becoming too weak and lame.
And they need steroids back in baseball in the worst way!!!!!!

-Kobe24-TJ19-
When lebron retires, he is going to open up his own Travel Agency.

Stuckey#3
Don't feel too bad Mavs fans... Everybody knows your team deserves it the most.

justinnum1
Lol. All these threads in here are hilarious.

there are some epic posts on here...peoples feelings are clearly being affected by the success of the miami heat...i love it.

justinnum1
05-28-2011, 02:02 PM
When lebron retires, he is going to open up his own Travel Agency.

He can do whatever he wants...he is owning the nba right now, and if he gets a finals mvp...oh ****

RZZZA
05-28-2011, 02:03 PM
only thing I've been proven wrong on is underestimating how much the refs would favor the Heat, can't expect Bulls to beat the Heat 5 on 8

went from killing you by 22 points to losing the FT battle in every game, can't even breathe on a Heat player without it being a foul.

Good lucks Mavs, thats all I can say. You're gonna get a bunch of fouls called on you before you even step on the court. And Heat fans will say "Well, our team is just good at drawing fouls."

SteBO
05-28-2011, 02:08 PM
only thing I've been proven wrong on is underestimating how much the refs would favor the Heat, can't expect Bulls to beat the Heat 5 on 8

went from killing you by 22 points to losing the FT battle in every game, can't even breathe on a Heat player without it being a foul.

Good lucks Mavs, thats all I can say. You're gonna get a bunch of fouls called on you before you even step on the court. And Heat fans will say "Well, our team is just good at drawing fouls."
The Heat are anattacking team, the Mavs have attacked more this year, but not more than Miami. Therefore, I have a question for you. What's more likely to draw fouls?

a) Jump shots
b) Attempted layups (created by attacking the rim)

RZZZA
05-28-2011, 02:11 PM
Stebo, are you honestly going to say that the Bulls didn't attack the paint as much as the Heat did? We outscored you in points in the paint basically every game.

the only difference is that the touch fouls went your way, while you could mug us and it wouldn't be called.

jockrider
05-28-2011, 02:13 PM

lol when a team is taking a million three pointers against the 2 best slasher in the nba and a pf who among leaders in fts his whole career whats gonna happen? it was obvious your teams wasn't ready. you guys were never considered favs to win it all despite your record

you have one guy who can get where he wants with the dribble. did you actually think rose was going to carry the bulls to a title?

SteBO
05-28-2011, 02:14 PM
Stebo, are you honestly going to say that the Bulls didn't attack the paint as much as the Heat did? We outscored you in points in the paint basically every game.

the only difference is that the touch fouls went your way, while you could mug us and it wouldn't be called.
Outside of Derrick Rose, no, at least not as much the Heat. Rose is your only player that attacks consistently, Deng from time to time as well. Outside of them, no, the Bulls didn't.

RZZZA
05-28-2011, 02:16 PM
no the bulls didn't attack, but somehow we managed to outscore you in the paint every single game. I guess we just weren't being fouled right? I guess we just got into the paint and became jump shooters.

that totally makes sense

SteBO
05-28-2011, 02:17 PM
no the bulls didn't attack, but somehow we managed to outscore you in the paint every single game. I guess we just weren't being fouled right? I guess we just got into the paint and became jump shooters.

that totally makes sense
Your inside points came from 2nd chance points and the layups Rose got, the two are linked.

jockrider
05-28-2011, 02:18 PM
Outside of Derrick Rose, no, at least not as much the Heat. Rose is your only player that attacks consistently, Deng from time to time as well. Outside of them, no, the Bulls didn't.

not even rose. this kid was settling for outside shots all series even though he obviously can't make any. he's only 22 he can fix that but kid has a lot to learn.

MelkyNYY
05-28-2011, 02:18 PM
All this Bulls whining is atrocious.

jockrider
05-28-2011, 02:19 PM
Your inside points came from 2nd chance points and the layups Rose got, the two are linked.

they took 24 3pt in game 4. rose went 1-9 i was asking myself when he was going to get he cant make them.

SteBO
05-28-2011, 02:19 PM
not even rose. this kid was settling for outside shots all series even though he obviously can't make any. he's only 22 he can fix that but kid has a lot to learn.
Very true indeed.

Luv Da New Pack
05-28-2011, 02:29 PM
i ****ing hate this site.

Why?

STERN has turned the league into a METRO-SEXUAL league. That's why the ratings are up. Fans have become soft and don't like watching hardcore sports played anymore. That's why the NFL has taken out so many of the hard hits in the game. Sports are becoming too weak and lame.
And they need steroids back in baseball in the worst way!!!!!!

BUZZ....
Using "Metro-Sexual" used to mean soft, slow, dimwitted, or bad is offensive to....metro-sexuals.

The guy will say:
"I just schooled you like the stars of retro, you can't win because your moves are just metro".

That's going to be the next commercial:D:D:D

2-15's4-22's
05-28-2011, 02:43 PM
this guy showed 2 highlights in a video over a 5 game series ,isnt he the same guy people was cursing out and calling names now they turn to him so they can sleep better at night .. people are pathetic i admit there where bad calls but its not just for the heat and why is the heat the only team he has a video for?

RZZZA
05-28-2011, 02:47 PM
^because Tim Donaghy predicted a Heat series win before a game was even played, I think he could smell the crooked officiating coming like a shark smells blood in the water

ATX
05-28-2011, 02:52 PM
^because Tim Donaghy predicted a Heat series win before a game was even played, I think he could smell the crooked officiating coming like a shark smells blood in the water

OR maybe it was the fact that Rose shot >>>17%<<< in the fourth quarter of games 2-5. Your tired crying about the officiating is pathetic. If you believe this so much, then why even watch the NBA? Take the loss like a man and move on man.

RZZZA
05-28-2011, 02:54 PM
maybe 2 things can be true at the same time, can your mind wrap itself around the idea that 2 things don't necessarily have to be mutually exclusive?

jp611
05-28-2011, 02:54 PM
Another thing about the Heat "attacking" the rim to get fouls is that they got a lot of their stupid *** touch fouls away from the ball and that sent them into the bonus nearly every quarter with at least 6 minutes to go... so it wasnt because they were attacking

jetsfan1020
05-28-2011, 02:55 PM
all these "heat" fans posting are bandwagoners anyway i wouldnt sweat it

justinnum1
05-28-2011, 02:55 PM

that totally makes sense

its called second chance points and put backs.

TheHighLife
05-28-2011, 02:59 PM

Sorry you feel that way.

TheHighLife
05-28-2011, 03:01 PM
The Heat suck. Case closed.

Wade>You
05-28-2011, 03:04 PM
(repost)

To people complaining: do you think any team is allowed to play that same style of defense that Chicago does?

And when the NBA did not allow them to play that style of defense, were they able to rely on FUNDAMENTAL defense and on their offense?

All these teams that are labeled soft will quickly shed that label if they could play that style of defense the Bulls are allowed to play. For example, Golden State would be a great team because they've proven they can score with the best. What they can't do is defend because they are quickly whistled for fouls on anything. Thus, Golden State is labeled soft and a poor defensive team.

My advice is to be happy because the Bulls had no business being in the ECF or getting the #1 seed. That was just the NBA helping to rescue another franchise and line their pockets up with more money before the lockout.

Jaji
05-28-2011, 03:04 PM
Dude there is no traveling in the NBA. Its like holding in the NFL. You could call it every play but who really wants the game stopped for something that happens virtually every play? The game would never end. Patrick Ewing used to take 5 steps before and after every dribble. The refs are consistent. They call 1% of all travels in the NBA. Saying only LeBron gets away with it is the most pitiful thing I've heard in a long time.

Jaji
05-28-2011, 03:05 PM
How about D. Rose missing free throws in the final minute of back to back games being the reason the Bulls lost. :rolleyes:

jockrider
05-28-2011, 03:05 PM
(repost)

To people complaining: do you think any team is allowed to play that same style of defense that Chicago does?

And when the NBA did not allow them to play that style of defense, were they able to rely on FUNDAMENTAL defense and on their offense?

All these teams that are labeled soft will quickly shed that label if they could play that style of defense the Bulls are allowed to play. For example, Golden State would be a great team because they've proven they can score with the best. What they can't do is defend because they are quickly whistled for fouls on anything. Thus, Golden State is labeled soft and a poor defensive team.

My advice is to be happy because the Bulls had no business being in the ECF or getting the #1 seed. That was just the NBA helping to rescue another franchise and line their pockets up with more money before the lockout.

+1 overrated from the start.

jp611
05-28-2011, 03:07 PM
(repost)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Or maybe the fact that the Warriors just ****ing suck at defense

northsider
The only thing I think is silly about blaming the refs. is with the revenue coming in from this series wouldn't it be better for the NBA to extend this as much as they could.

I find no comfort in blaming refs. I can't blame the refs. that we can't hold a big lead in minimal time and were terrible with clock management and looked like a deer in the head lights when the Heat started to pressure us. All we had to do was hit a shot.

jockrider
How about D. Rose missing free throws in the final minute of back to back games being the reason the Bulls lost. :rolleyes:

yeah, if the refs were rigging it then they wouldn't call offensive foul on bron late in the game to give chi the chance to win. bron gets away with those kinds of plays a lot.

MelkyNYY
05-28-2011, 03:10 PM
The NBA should just give the Bulls the championship since the game and the series was obviously rigged.

How did the Bulls end up with Rose again...?

ldawg
05-28-2011, 03:14 PM
mavs will not get a fair shake. nba will not let dirk foul out Lebron they are going to play dirk physical.

RZZZA
05-28-2011, 03:16 PM
The NBA should just give the Bulls the championship since the game and the series was obviously rigged.

How did the Bulls end up with Rose again...?

it's probably rigged. Just because a rig job benefits you doesn't mean that rigging a sport is suddenly good....

jockrider
05-28-2011, 03:17 PM
it's probably rigged. Just because a rig job benefits you doesn't mean that rigging a sport is suddenly good....

bulls 60 win season was rigged.

RZZZA
05-28-2011, 03:18 PM
it's a possibility, department of justice should look into NBA officiating

TheHighLife
05-28-2011, 03:19 PM
I swear these bandwagon heat fans have the most ridiculous excuses ever. It's kinda hilarious.

jockrider
05-28-2011, 03:21 PM

:facepalm: lol

mikealike305
05-28-2011, 03:21 PM

I agree.
How else would the bulls get Rose and win so many games this year?
Must be rigged

CHANGO
05-28-2011, 03:22 PM
The NBA is rigged...

TheHighLife
05-28-2011, 03:23 PM
Just wait, in a few years LeBrick will be a free agent and he'll decide to sign with some other team. Then all these bandwagoners will switch there favorite team, or they'll decide to hate him.

RZZZA
05-28-2011, 03:25 PM
:facepalm: lol

what? It's not like they have anything better to do. Or are they sooo busy catching white collar criminals on wall street. Yeah right...

might as well look into NBA officiating, didn't they get involved in the baseball steroids controversy?

TheHighLife
05-28-2011, 03:26 PM
I agree.
How else would the bulls get Rose and win so many games this year?
Must be rigged

Exactly what I said. Heat "fans" make the worst comebacks ever.

jockrider
05-28-2011, 03:26 PM
Just wait, in a few years LeBrick will be a free agent and he'll decide to sign with some other team. Then all these bandwagoners will switch there favorite team, or they'll decide to hate him.

obviously.

KingsPhillies
05-28-2011, 03:29 PM
The Heat suck. Case closed.

Really? Then why are they in the Finals? Here's some food for thought: we're both fans of a team that not only hasn't sniffed the playoffs in years, but came within a hair's width of skipping town for good(and still might if we don't come up with $380 million in public/private financing in the next 10 months). We of all people really have no place saying a conference champion team sucks without giving valid reasons as to why we feel that way. You certainly have the freedom to believe whatever you want, but you at least need to support such a polarized opinion if you're going to voice it.

As a Kings fan, I may believe we should have been in the Finals in '02...but that doesn't mean the Lakers sucked.

RZZZA
05-28-2011, 03:45 PM
Really? Then why are they in the Finals?

....refs?

Jaji
05-28-2011, 03:46 PM
yeah, if the refs were rigging it then they wouldn't call offensive foul on bron late in the game to give chi the chance to win. bron gets away with those kinds of plays a lot.

How did the refs make Rose miss those free throws?

justinnum1
....refs?

Yep, didnt you know, the heat get all the calls;)

justinnum1

They did it in game 4 also, stern wants the heat in the finals
:rolleyes:

JasonJohnHorn
05-28-2011, 03:51 PM
The guys says the right foot is the pivot, but it seems to me that the left is the pivot, he has both down when he picks up the dribble and only lifts the left when shoots. Not a travel. I'm not a James fan (anymore), and I have seen HORRIBLE no-calls, or worse, horrible no-calls + bad call. As an example, at the end of that one game with Boston that went into OT, James was in the process of sliding into Pierce, FEET CLEARLY NOT PLANTED, and not only was he NOT called for a foul, Pierce was. So not only was Pierce not given a shot from the field and one from the free-throw line (potentially 3 points), but Boston, who was over the limit, saw James hit two free-throws as a result, which means that was at 3-5 point swing on that play in favour of Miami. Now keep in mind this is an overtime game. A 3-5 point swing is huge. Its from the game below, but I couldnt find a highlight reel with the actual play I'm speaking of, but anybody who watched the game will know what i am talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikuk6dvDvrA

And if you want to see LBJ travel at the end of the game on an important play, check out the above link at 3:02. He takes two steps and STOPS. Pump fakes, comes up of both feet then shoots. A defender, knowing the rules, knows that a offensive player cant simple take two steps and stop, they have to shoot, but James does just that, so when the defensive player goes up to defend the shot, James pulls back, and takes aim. It should be Boston ball, but Miami gets two points, and Boston takes the ball at the end instead of half court. That basket allowed Miami to force an overtime period. Call a travel on THAT (which it is), and the game is over, Boston wins.

This guy in the video, he's picking out very small and DEBATABLE infractions. He is right. Superstars get calls. And teams in big markets get calls. Guys who sell merchandise get calls. Teams who sell merchandise get calls. It sucks, and as much as I love basketball, it is one of the reasons why the game is very hard to watch. I check statlines out more than I watch games these days, just because I dont have as much time, and in part because I actually get stressed out. I see guys who work hard, like Dallas against Miami in 06, Minny against LA in 04, Detroit against Miami in 06 (yeah, that Heat team got a lot of help to get to and to win the finals), and frankly all the Lakers series with Shaq and Kobe (though I find the current Lakers roster just flat out beats teams by shear talent and need not help from officials).

So dont watch? Yeah. I guess. But I love the game. So and I love watching the best players on the planet play, I just dont like watching guys who earn it lose because they come from a working-class city and not a vacation destination, or because they didnt win the dunk contest or sell enough jerseys.

The league has been better since 04, but 06 was a bad year, and this season has been pretty bad.

jockrider
05-28-2011, 03:52 PM

they didn't rose can't handle the pressure.

Wilson
05-28-2011, 03:53 PM
Since this has just become a place to call Heat fans bandwagoners, I don't think it really needs to be open any more. Please chill out a bit guys, I can understand Bulls fans being frustrated with being knocked out but personal fights will just lead to the threads being closed.