PDA

View Full Version : To the Heat fans and all other fans

ChI_ShIzzLe
05-27-2011, 12:10 AM
First off, congratulations Heat fans. Most of us certainly thought this series would go longer, but your best players showed their true colors and won you this series. So go ahead and celebrate all you want, and go ahead and bash Bulls fans all you want, we had heated conversations all year so you deserve to gloat after taking us out in 5 games.

But before all of you continue ripping Rose and our team, I just want to say that I'm proud of our team and proud of our MVP for getting as far as they got. Rose had an amazing regular season, but its obvious that he has a lot of improvements to make. But this was only his 3rd season and he has an MVP trophy to show that he is truly a great player and not some over-hyped superstar. Yes he may have been hyped up by Bulls fans and the media too much, but trust me the kid is truly a great individual and it is great for the NBA to have such a young and humble MVP type player.

So go ahead and celebrate the demise of Bulls fans on PSD everyone, but the Bulls will be back next year, and will be better.

Adios. Have a great summer everyone.

Master Mind
05-27-2011, 12:11 AM
No gloating here, just respect...Good series!

mikealike305
05-27-2011, 12:12 AM
Man what a great game!

MiamiWadeCounty
05-27-2011, 12:12 AM
Very classy. I appreciate that. Good luck to you guys too. I have a feeling we could be seeing these ECF matchups for the next 4+ years.

marlinsfan24
05-27-2011, 12:13 AM
No gloating till we finish the job ;).

Bulls put up a helluva fight. The series may say 4-1 in the Heat's favor, but it felt like it went 7.

Chill_Will_24
05-27-2011, 12:13 AM
:laugh2:

koreancabbage
05-27-2011, 12:14 AM
no doubt.

Rose is young and talented. Without this realty check, how else is he going to be hungry and know what it takes to get to the finals. he had a cinderella regular season. it was sign from the first series that Indiana challenged them like no team in the season had. Thibs also didn't give Rose the rest he needed for such an inexperienced player, talk to him and mentor him throughout the game.

I don't think Rose was more challenged in this series, physically, emotionally, and mentally. Not many things are going to go your way, but how do you overcome them. lesson learned. 2011-2012 should be more of a "break-out" year if he doesn't regress.

fadedmario
05-27-2011, 12:16 AM
First off, congratulations Heat fans. Most of us certainly thought this series would go longer, but your best players showed their true colors and won you this series. So go ahead and celebrate all you want, and go ahead and bash Bulls fans all you want, we had heated conversations all year so you deserve to gloat after taking us out in 5 games.

But before all of you continue ripping Rose and our team, I just want to say that I'm proud of our team and proud of our MVP for getting as far as they got. Rose had an amazing regular season, but its obvious that he has a lot of improvements to make. But this was only his 3rd season and he has an MVP trophy to show that he is truly a great player and not some over-hyped superstar. Yes he may have been hyped up by Bulls fans and the media too much, but trust me the kid is truly a great individual and it is great for the NBA to have such a young and humble MVP type player.

So go ahead and celebrate the demise of Bulls fans on PSD everyone, but the Bulls will be back next year, and will be better.

The Heat will own the East for the next 3-4 years (if not longer) - This was the Bulls chance and they blew it. The Heat's lineup this year is garbage outside of the Big 3 and the Bulls still couldn't get past 5 games. The Heat will get 2-3 real good players next year that will sign with them for nothing just to win a ring. Next year the Heat will be better. Sorry Chicago - but that's the truth.

LionsFan..LOL
05-27-2011, 12:16 AM
Stop being classy heat fans I want to hate you guys!! lol jk

In all honesty, the heat played better and deserved to win this series.

Bulls fans have nothing to be disappointed about. They came a lot farther then anybody thought they would. They have a young superstar, along with a real talented team. They have a very bright future ahead of them.

Hawkeye15
05-27-2011, 12:17 AM
classy opening by the OP. Do you see what kind of threads are worth keeping open now?

Htownballa1622
Id like to get the reaction of some bulls posters...

But i won't name them lol.

Just the same ones always saying ridiculous things and making threads about lbj and the heat.
You all know who you are. ;)

beasted86
All I care about is the Heat winning a championship. :shrug:

Ebbs
05-27-2011, 12:18 AM
Sort of like that guy said I feel like the Heat will only get better.

ATX
05-27-2011, 12:19 AM
No gloating till we finish the job ;).

Bulls put up a helluva fight. The series may say 4-1 in the Heat's favor, but it felt like it went 7.

Ain't that the truth. Bulls put up one hell of a fight.

justinnum1
05-27-2011, 12:19 AM
respect

GoneGuru
05-27-2011, 12:20 AM

on the real tho, youre cool dude, i got mad respect for you, but as a "real" heat fan, you have to understand that i saw more than a "few" bulls fans talking smack, and i felt it was unneccesary cus i could remember congratulating the bulls when they won the #1 pick they had no business winning. i also talked my fair amount of smack after we won. however you get much respect and the bulls are a classy team with a great core and bright future. i look forward to continuing to watch your future success as it parallels ours..... boozers a douche tho....but still much respect for having the integrity to create this thread.

kjoke
Yeah bro, i respect that. No doubt both teams will be in the same position next year.

SoxBearsBulls!
Congrats Heat fans, good luck in the playoffs...GO MAVS!!:p

Wade>You
I hope Heat fans behave with class. The minute I see our fans bashing the other team that we play against, I immediately think we're gonna lose the next game. Karma. And stay humble.

godolphins
05-27-2011, 12:24 AM
No bashing going on here and you guys should be disappointed at all

Sly Guy
05-27-2011, 12:26 AM
I wanted the heat to lose, but they deserved to win. You should see my phone is full of messages from casual bball fans crying bias of the officiating.

godolphins
05-27-2011, 12:27 AM
Heat fans try not to bash Bulls fan and just move on to the next round.

mttwlsn16
05-27-2011, 12:27 AM
the heat will own the east for the next 3-4 years (if not longer) - this was the bulls chance and they blew it. The heat's lineup this year is garbage outside of the big 3 and the bulls still couldn't get past 5 games. The heat will get 2-3 real good players next year that will sign with them for nothing just to win a ring. Next year the heat will be better. Sorry chicago - but that's the truth.

+1

ChI_ShIzzLe
05-27-2011, 12:28 AM
Thanks for all the classy posts guys :)..this thread was coming from me even if we had won this series. Bulls and Heat fans had such a war this whole season, which resulted in numerous infractions and bans(including me for 2 weeks..lol)..so I just wanted to make a thread and end our heated rivalry on PSD this season on a good note. As much as I want to say the Mavs will win lol..I think you guys will win simply because I see a different Lebron James in these playoffs. He his hungry and he knows its there for him. Go get your ring Lebron.

SoxBearsBulls!
05-27-2011, 12:29 AM
The Heat will own the East for the next 3-4 years (if not longer) - This was the Bulls chance and they blew it. The Heat's lineup this year is garbage outside of the Big 3 and the Bulls still couldn't get past 5 games. The Heat will get 2-3 real good players next year that will sign with them for nothing just to win a ring. Next year the Heat will be better. Sorry Chicago - but that's the truth.

Uh, just like the MJ Bulls had to take their lumps vs a better and older pistons team back in the late 80s, the Bulls lead by a 26 year old D Rose will start to hit their stride after Wade is declining, LBJ is still good but not as good as he used to be and Bosh was traded for pieces, the Bulls will start their dynasty...history repeating itself:D

BTW, Dirk wins this time but the Heat rattle a 3 peat.

Good luck in the Finals Heat:clap:

fadedmario
05-27-2011, 12:34 AM
Uh, just like the MJ Bulls had to take their lumps vs a better and older pistons team back in the late 80s, the Bulls lead by a 26 year old D Rose will start to hit their stride after Wade is declining, LBJ is still good but not as good as he used to be and Bosh was traded for pieces, the Bulls will start their dynasty...history repeating itself:D

BTW, Dirk wins this time but the Heat rattle a 3 peat.

Good luck in the Finals Heat:clap:

Your comparing Rose to MJ!!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

SoxBearsBulls!
05-27-2011, 12:37 AM
Your comparing Rose to MJ!!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Dude, there will NEVER be another MJ but just like Kobe built his own legacy aside from Magic, so will DRose...

Jarvo
05-27-2011, 12:38 AM
Thanks for all the classy posts guys :)..this thread was coming from me even if we had won this series. Bulls and Heat fans had such a war this whole season, which resulted in numerous infractions and bans(including me for 2 weeks..lol)..so I just wanted to make a thread and end our heated rivalry on PSD this season on a good note. As much as I want to say the Mavs will win lol..I think you guys will win simply because I see a different Lebron James in these playoffs. He his hungry and he knows its there for him. Go get your ring Lebron.

:clap: Class act rite there thats what its all about because at the end of the day we all are watching a sport we love and care about and all of use are fans :cheers:

SportsAndrew25
Best of luck. You will get that 7th title in the near future.

itsripcity32

I already did :)

12evolution 9
05-27-2011, 12:54 AM

not gonna lie ... was terrified out of my ***... mad respect to yall, and the Bulls players... unlike most those Celtics players who didnt have decency to shake hands...

gonna be a thrilling decade ...

Heater4life
05-27-2011, 12:55 AM

Class act man. This series did not feel like 5. It was gritty, intense, defensive minded, beautiful. This is great for basketball and i look foward to seeing you guys again because your team DESERVES to compete for a title every year.

Im going to miss 3000 post threads. :cry:

:laugh2:

NYMetropolitans
05-27-2011, 01:10 AM
For as much as I hate the Heat I really have to give it up to them...and also give it up to the Bulls for doing just about everything wrong. The Knicks will have something to say about these ECF matchups in the next couple years.

DROSE4MVP
05-27-2011, 01:13 AM
This is a very good thread... a thread that needed to be made. It'll never stop and it will continue next year, but I would love for Bulls and Heat fans just have to respect for each other. We shouldn't "hate" the other fan base, but it felt like that almost the whole season. Congratulations to the Heat for basically outplaying and straight up beating the Bulls... they deserved this series. Like most people are saying, this didn't feel like a 5-game series with the way the games were played.

Enjoy this series win Heat fans as Bulls fans and a lot of fans on this board really have talked a lot of crap on the Heat, but they've silenced the fans and the critics. I hope Bulls and Heat fans can gain respect for each other and not make this NBA Forum such a terrible joke because of all the "wars" that go between our fanbases.

Thanks for an incredible series, guys and good luck in the Finals. And also... Chill Will 24... what's the need for a laugh? A Bulls fans is trying to be respectful and thank the Heat and their fans here on PSD for a great series... what's so funny about that? Don't come in here and try to bring the whole thread down when this is actually a great thread started by ChI_ShIzzle.

CHANGO
05-27-2011, 01:15 AM
Respect that, you have a great team that will grow over time. This was only a grain of experience to the Bulls, Rose has a long way to evolve and I hope this is a rivalry that lasts a long time.

Greetings!

jp611
05-27-2011, 01:18 AM
Good thread man, this is what I should have done too but I was a ******* and overreacted... I want to apologize for that to bulls and heat fans... Congrats on the trip to the finals... Can't wait til next season

KDM1986
05-27-2011, 01:20 AM
Cant wait for the finals to get going! Dirk vs Lebron:speechless: Going to be pretty epic!

Scarified
05-27-2011, 01:23 AM
Wow, was not expecting these types of posts to be honest. This gives me hope for PSD after all. Cheers everybody.

what54!?
05-27-2011, 01:23 AM
I really don't have a problem withbulls fans (well a select few but very fanbase has those). Good series to you guys

the bulls did their thing this series. They really earned my respect and rose is a beast, I'll admit. they get a good two guard, and they be set. good luck next season ( I have a strong felling they meet again in the playoffs)

lebronfan93
05-27-2011, 01:58 AM
Very classy post, OP

I think now that Bulls fans have seen the true value of a 3-0 regular season record against a team, future forum discussions will be more reasonable ;)

Hoopsadvocate
05-27-2011, 02:12 PM

Wow I'm shocked but this deserved to be bumped I can respect someone admitting when they are wrong and respectfully admitting defeat.

Good series to u as well hope to see y'all in the playoffs again next year.

Respect...for now :P

Chi StateOfMind
05-27-2011, 02:19 PM
Great thread Shizzle. I feel the same way. The Bulls weren't even suppose to be here. The Heat deserve every ounce of respect. You might hate them but you have to respect them, at least I do. Great series and hope for more. Don't have a problem with Miami fans & congrats to all Heat and Bulls fans. Looking forward to more series and hopefully we will see you for years to come. Celebrate this series but hold off on poppin bottles until next series.

Go HEAT. Get LeBron and Co. that ring.

Kashmir13579
05-27-2011, 02:22 PM
Good stuff.

shizzle09
05-27-2011, 02:22 PM

thanks man, you're team had a great year. nothing to be ashamed of at all. Rose just couldnt do it on his own. I actually felt bad for Rose. Not much you can do when you always have 2 guys on you. For those that dont understand what thats like go get in a 5 on 5 game at the park and have 2 people guard you. You will not have fun at all. Heat gotta keep the pedal to the floor and win 4 more.

SteBO
05-27-2011, 02:23 PM
Thanks for this ChI_ShIzzLe. I know last night was a tough game for you to swallow. I would've been dpressed as well, but I gotta admit the last two games we played against each other was two of the best games I've seen in the playoffs thus far. I've never been associated with such an emotional roller coaster ever in my life :phew: In saying that though, I've had nothing but pure respect for the Bulls and your fanbase. You guys have a great knowledge of the game, and you had a fantastic year. There's absolutely nothing to be ashamed of when it comes to this year. Just get that scoring SG and you'll be good to go. I can't wait to see MIA, CHI, and NY get better every year. It will make for some good rivalries here on PSD and on the basketball court, more importantly. I know our fanbases attacked each other every chance they got, but I honestly feel it was out of respect, because we both know how good both teams were. We were the top 2 teams in the east after all. :) We'll be meeting many more times in the future, I can guarantee you that.

Big Zo
05-27-2011, 03:33 PM
Good series, Bulls fans. Your team looked scary for the most part this year, and i'd be lying if I said I didn't think they had a decent chance to win this series before it started.

ChicagoJ
05-27-2011, 04:45 PM
If this would have gone to game 7 it would have went down as one of the greatest defensive match ups ever. The defense that both of these teams played was amazing to watch. In the end the veteran all stars were simply better at closing games. The bulls will get better and this should be a good match up in years to come.

Illinirob83
05-27-2011, 04:55 PM
Bulls and Heat fans have been through alot since the beginning of last summer. From the constant and unreal speculation that was going on before "the decision", to throughout the season. Bottom line is Miami won the summer, and then eventually won the playoff battle. Bulls did better than I ever thought they would do after they failed to get one of the big FA's this summer, so I am proud of that, but in the end that doesn't really matter, heat won the battle then the war.

hugs and hand-pounds yall.

IVE GOT WOOD
05-27-2011, 05:29 PM
I gained a ton of respect for the Heat after this series because they just went out played incredible D, hustled for every possession and just flat out balled. They weren't complaining after every no call, Lebron wasn't dancing around acting like a ******* and so on. The Heat deserve to be where their at right now because the Bulls gave them everything they had and they just beat us no excuses. I am very excited about the future though I have a feeling this rivalry will go down as one of the greatest ever when it's all said and done. Even though I'm pulling for the Mavs in the Finals because I wanna see Dirk and Kidd get rings I still wish the best for them....good luck fellas!

Ethix11
05-27-2011, 05:34 PM
Bulls fans believed that Rose was the next big thing. They were right. Heat fans believed that they were really this good. They were right. Its awfully hard to tread eachothers threads. That being said, we always liked the bulls too. No hard feelings.

smith&wesson
05-27-2011, 05:47 PM
chicago had a great season.

miami is still alive. its been a great season overall. one of the most exciting playoffs since i can remember.

respect to both teams.

godolphins
05-27-2011, 06:00 PM
This is a very good thread... a thread that needed to be made. It'll never stop and it will continue next year, but I would love for Bulls and Heat fans just have to respect for each other. We shouldn't "hate" the other fan base, but it felt like that almost the whole season.
:clap:

ManRam
05-27-2011, 07:01 PM
Awww....look at everyone being friendly ;)

Chicago superseded most everyone's expectations. Rose had his coming out party in the biggest of ways possible. They'll be back, for sure. Amazing core, amazing star and an amazing coach. They just need a few tweaks and this rivalry will be even better than ever. Congrats on the season. It was quite a thrill :clap: